<quoted text>These folks are 'alive'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Er1kTF3smOEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
as are these folks:
http://www.google.com/url...
and
http://www.google.com/url...
They don't care about quality of life. They don't care if the children who are born to mothers who didn't want them are hungry, cold, abused, sold into slavery or whatever. They're alive! Alive! And that's all that matters; that the woman was FORCED to gestate simply because she had sex.

It's all about forcing the woman to "take the consequences" of having sex. Not the man though! Oh no. He's doing what comes naturally. But women? they have sex and they must pay!
Ella

Rockford, MI

#228697 Apr 6, 2013
I have a couple questions for the pro-abortionists that I need clarification on: At what point does a fetus become a child? Is it ok for a woman to abort her fetus up to the 9th month of gestation if she decides she does not want it?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228698 Apr 6, 2013
Ella wrote:
I have a couple questions for the pro-abortionists that I need clarification on: At what point does a fetus become a child? Is it ok for a woman to abort her fetus up to the 9th month of gestation if she decides she does not want it?
I take it you are "pro-life"? That means, that you think every woman should give life. Correct?

Then THINK what "pro-abortion" is and consider if anyone believes that every single woman should have an abortion.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228699 Apr 6, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't care about quality of life. They don't care if the children who are born to mothers who didn't want them are hungry, cold, abused, sold into slavery or whatever. They're alive! Alive! And that's all that matters; that the woman was FORCED to gestate simply because she had sex.
It's all about forcing the woman to "take the consequences" of having sex. Not the man though! Oh no. He's doing what comes naturally. But women? they have sex and they must pay!
Oh, poor me. I don't know how to keep from getting pregnant, so I'll just kill my child on my way to pik up my food stamps.

What an embarrassment you are.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#228700 Apr 6, 2013
Bobbiez wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds great! So if none of these girls/women have abortions, the number of abortions will automatically drop and there will be no need to outlaw it for the minority who feel the need to have one.
Agreed!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228701 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you only support abortion in cases where the mother's life is in danger?
I support women having the choice, regardless. The choice women other than myself make, is not my call.

I know that's a difficult concept for you to wrap your tiny mind around.

Location hidden

#228702 Apr 6, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I support women having the choice, regardless. The choice women other than myself make, is not my call.
I know that's a difficult concept for you to wrap your tiny mind around.
Yeah. For a second there I thought I saw a glimmer of rational thought.

I was mistaken. Carry on.

Location hidden

#228703 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. For a second there I thought I saw a glimmer of rational thought.
I was mistaken. Carry on.
Honey, you wouldn't know a rational thought if one bit you on the caboose.

And you haven't been anything but mistaken since you got here.

Location hidden

#228704 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>Honey, you wouldn't know a rational thought if one bit you on the caboose.
And you haven't been anything but mistaken since you got here.
Coming from someone who thinks its ok o kill her hold, I'd say that's a compliment.

Location hidden

#228705 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who thinks its ok o kill her hold, I'd say that's a compliment.
Hold being my iPads translation of child.

Location hidden

#228706 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't possibly care less what you'd say. Maybe that concept is above your comprehension level as well - I wouldn't doubt it for a second.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#228707 Apr 6, 2013
With this ruling, abortion has become a moot point
~~~~~~~~~~

Judge orders FDA to make Plan B morning after pill available to females of all ages*
A Brooklyn judge on Friday reversed the FDA's 2011 decision to limit the Plan B pill's availability to women 17 and older.
(*without a prescription)

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/...

This ruling will end almost all abortions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228708 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>I couldn't possibly care less what you'd say. Maybe that concept is above your comprehension level as well - I wouldn't doubt it for a second.
I expect as much. If you don't care about the kids you create to keep them alive, ou can't care about much except yourself.

Location hidden

#228709 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect as much. If you don't care about the kids you create to keep them alive, ou can't care about much except yourself.
Well, I can agree that I certainly don't care about you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228710 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Back again for more? How about you actually answer M's prompt? Or present some FACTS against the data from the Guttmacher Institute?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228711 Apr 6, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold being my iPads translation of child.
So you're saying an iPad's smarter than you? Figured as much.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#228712 Apr 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Rude & Crude is the way to go

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#228715 Apr 6, 2013
zakinah wrote:
lets just say someone rape you have to be in a situation people always saying what they wouldn't do until they are in that situation. If I was raped, and became pregnant , you think I'm going to carry that baby for 9 months? no?
I would have, if my rape would have resulted in a pregnancy. That too would have been MY CHOICE. Nobody's business but my own.

Location hidden

#228716 Apr 6, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now referring to a case in which the mother's life is in danger if the child is not killed. I'm not arguing that point. What I was saying is that morality is actually when you act in the interest of others, as opposed to your own self-interest. Therefore your comment does contradict itself because you stated that the self-interest of the mother is the moral thing to do, and is also in the best interest of the child. Hypothetically speaking, there might be a cause for concern if we knew for certain that the child were doomed to spend their entire life posting meaningless comments on Topix, but then we still can't say that the self-interest of the mother ever has anything to do with the morality of killing the preborn child.
Wads of goo are not children. You really are a foolish boy.

Location hidden

#228717 Apr 6, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
If a child dies at Planned Parenthood and nobody is there to see it, does that mean it never really happened? What I'm saying is that just because you don't know something, doesn't mean it's not true.
Where is your proof that there is a pro-abortion movement?
Not pro-choice, but pro-abortion?
Proof? Have you any?
I'll bet not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 7 min Mandela 459
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Good-Evil 793,716
Rise Of The New White Supremacists In Gastonia,... 16 min Ebola Kills Everyone 7
No Place To Go 20 min Ebola Kills Everyone 7
Conclusion...Rise Of The New White Supremacists... 24 min Ebola Kills Everyone 4
Letter Sent To NC Official From Chinaman 25 min Ebola Kills Everyone 23
What Is The New World Order? 27 min Ebola Kills Everyone 24
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 267,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 567,380
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,067
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,425
More from around the web