There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228596 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my link, did you notice the VIDEO OF HER SAYING IT? I don't care if the video was hosted on Saturday Night Live.
It doesn't change the fact.
You only get through life being this dumb when you're on public assistance.
I rest my case.
I'm done. What kind of "pro-life advocate" calls people retarded? Do you realize how tacky and disgusting that is?

Thank you for all you do for the Pro-Choice movement. Please, go on Jerry Springer and spout your garbage, and swing millions of people to the Pro-Choice side. No one will do it better than you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228597 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You filthy bastard. You damn women if we do gestate, and damn us if we don't.
What a puddle of diarrhea you are.
I still, however, feel more shame and guilt for wishing you a protracted and miserably painful death from the complications of pregnancy, than I do or will for remaining alive to birth, raise, and experience great joy in, my children.
Not enough to stop wishing for it though.
Personal responsibility. What a novel concept. Anyone with any self-respect has it.

Location hidden

#228598 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't accept anything as "proof" from a link labeled "BLOG"
For all we know, it's doctored.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of desperation.

I'll just jot this post number down for future reference the next time you start crying about "not providing evidence".

This stands as a shining example of your laziness and stupidity.

Location hidden

#228599 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm done. What kind of "pro-life advocate" calls people retarded? Do you realize how tacky and disgusting that is?
Thank you for all you do for the Pro-Choice movement. Please, go on Jerry Springer and spout your garbage, and swing millions of people to the Pro-Choice side. No one will do it better than you.
You were done before you began. You put a nail in your own coffin the second you admitted to killing your child because he was inconvenient while leaching off your family and the taxpayers.
christianity is EVIL

Dartmouth, Canada

#228600 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi
Grunt is a PSYCHOPATH locked up in prison that used Buck Crick name while back!

have fun..

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228601 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal responsibility. What a novel concept. Anyone with any self-respect has it.
Must be why you completely lack either.
Moron.
Sadist.
Liar.
Troll.

Location hidden

#228602 Apr 5, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi
Grunt is a PSYCHOPATH locked up in prison that used Buck Crick name while back!
have fun..
And I have 3 arms!

That songs been sung.

Location hidden

#228603 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Must be why you completely lack either.
Moron.
Sadist.
Liar.
Troll.
I've never created life that I didn't support, nor have I leached off others as an adult.

Nice try, liar.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228604 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are deliberately ignoring the difference between "granny" who is a living, breathing, independent individual and a zygote small than the head of a pin that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
I am not advocating killing every human being. Read the next paragraph word for word:
I am saying that the needs and wishes of the woman who is pregnant and doesn't want to be take precedence over the z/e/f in her uterus that cannot possibly live outside of it for even a second.
Stop twisting my words and running down bunny trails.
So your saying that you don't condone abortions after the second week when the developing baby is larger than the head of a pin?

The most encouraging part about your comment is that you don't advocate killing everybody. Your view is simple, what you are saying is that “we should not have to take responsibility for the welfare of those who are the weakest, the most vulnerable, and those that we view of as uunimportant, even when they are on our own property”. Then my response to that is that “we must never forget that inevitably we are all vulnerable, and that the strong must protect the weak”.

I went back to recover your own comments, so as not to “twist” your words around - from the beginning....

mamma-san: What about weekends, holidays, and vacations, especially if you're a single parent?

LightForce: If abortion, or killing the unborn child is accepted because it can produce a subjective sense of happiness as measured by convenience, relief of stress or financial hardship, then taking the lives of other people would also qualify under that logic. Because of that, it will ultimately have the most negative consequences for ourselves, and on society because it not only takes the innocent life of an unborn child, but also sets a precedence that it is now OK to kill certain human beings.

mamma-san: You are not thinking of a colicky infant, or a two year old with an ear infection who keeps you up all night, or a smart-mouthed six year old or the teenager who is rebelling. If a woman knows she cannot be the mother a child deserves, and knows she cannot give the child up for adoption once born, she is making the responsible decision by having an abortion.

LightForce: The irony of this is that a mother who won't give the child away because it is too precious will kill that same child. Some people don't want to know about their unborn child, or even know that it is a child if they don't want them. They want to believe anything that might prevent them from having to take any responsibility for what happens to that child.

mamma-san: You expect people to have children simply because the ova and sperm met? What kind of reason is that to bring a child into the world?

LightForce: You believe that the mother can simply kill the preborn child at will, and your reasoning is for the most part because of the “inferiority” of the preborn child.

mamma-san: That it is a human being is NOT enough reason to do it, it's knowing that you cannot or will not be the parent that born human being deserves, for the rest of it's life.

LightForce: If being a human being is not enough reason to live, then we could just go around arbitrarily killing anybody that we might percieve as a nuisance, or is useless to us, which coincidentally is the equivalent of what abortion usually is.

mamma-san: I am not advocating killing every human being, I am saying that the needs and wishes of the woman who is pregnant and doesn't want to be, take precedence over the z/e/f in her uterus.

You have made your views very clear, and I don't see how I am twisting your words around.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#228605 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I call you a liar when you lie.
I'm not shocked you fail to understand that concept.
The only person who claims I'm a liar is you. While pretty much everyone on this thread has caught you in a lie. Sorry, bud. You're wrong. As always. You're wrong, weak, sad, lonely, disturbed and lacking any moral code. I know it. You know it.

Hell, you're even afraid to answer a question because you KNOW what the consequences will be.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228606 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, they are in this case.
You're little retorts only prove how little you can prove and how lacking in argument you are.

Seriously, how do you not laugh at the fact that the ONLY thing you can come back with is "you're a moron!" and "you're a liar" or "you're retarded"? It's hilarious how pathetic you make yourself look.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228607 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Being IN my body DOES in fact equal being part of my body. There is an umbilical cord attached to MY body and to the body of the fetus. So long as that fetus cannot live OUTSIDE the very specific conditions of my uterus, which requires that umbilical cord, it IS a part of my body.
AND, since that fetus, if allowed to grow to full term, comes OUTSIDE my body, you are damned skippy it's part of my body. Tell any woman who's given birth that the fetus wasn't part of her body. Better yet, tell her that while she's in hard labor. I get to watch though.
3. A fetus is NOT a child. Are you a toddler? Is a teenager an infant? The United States Government defines personhood as the moment the fetus is expelled from the woman's vagina. Look it up. That's a solid fact.
4. No one here defines unwanted as not being a person. Please stop being a drama queen and work with facts here.
5. Pre-born child? Is that like "pre-dead Senior Citizen?" Puh-leeeeze.
Drama Queen antics do NOT win logical arguments.
One question so that I can understand your position a little more clearly, and be able to “work with the facts”. Should the survivor of an abortion be considered a person with the right to live, and everything be done possible to save their life regardless of whether the mother wants them or not?

Yes____ No____

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228608 Apr 5, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
your a moron and that 1 percent is wrong as I stated before. Trying to throw out facts but don't have any proof to back it up. Your stupid google? google has all type of shit on there isn't correct . Your a moron for believing everything on the internet
You can't use the "f" word with this guy. He doesn't know a fact from his fat a**. He only knows how to act like a child and stomp and whine. That's about all he does on here.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228609 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>The poster's comment does not contradict ITSELF - it contradicts YOUR morality. If a woman knows she cannot raise a child, it would be immoral, in my view, for her to bring it into the world to starve, or be abused, neglected, abandoned, or any of a host of other things.
But, since once the child IS born, it's 'no longer your concern', that sort of thing doesn't bother you as much, as the law allowing her to make her own decision on the matter does.
I think it's your morality that should be in question here. There are 6.79 BILLION humans in the world already. Why not try to make life better for them, rather than add to the misery by deliberately causing more of it?
Good idea – let's help the poor by killing them. And you think that my moral foundations are in question? We on the pro-life side hold to the radical view that we don't kill people in order to help them.

Aren't you that freedom loving person? Your presupposed “moral” reasoning is that we should kill the preborn child because life is not worth living, in reallity is the immoral practical equivalent of “sacrificing” some in order to make the life of others a little bit easier. If we say that it is OK to sacrifice the weakest, most vulnerable, or least important, what next? Should we kill granny too. Does freedom mean the freedom to disregard the rights of those that we have power over, or that might be a burden to us as your comments suggest? If we only consider the right to life of some individuals depending on their race, gender, disability, age, stage of development, state of dependency, place of residence or amount of property, then nobody's right to life is really safe. Once a precedence or idea is defined, then it will only be a matter of time before it will be taken to it's next logical conclusion. Freedom doesn't happen automatically, it is dependant on the strong protecting the weak, the rich protecting the poor, and the most powerful protecting the most vulnerable. There will always be selfish people, and people who have more power than ourselves, so freedom can easily be lost if good people fail to act in this regard. Freedom is not free, and those that we have now will easily be lost if we forget about the responsibilities that come with them.

Pro-life sentiments do not deal only with abortion, but also with hunger, poverty, and social and political oppression. To be pro-life is to support the rights and dignity of ALL human beings, from conception onwards. American society has convinced us that many things are disposable, but we should never forget that people are not disposable. Every human being deserves equal respect and the chance at life that we expect for ourselves.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228610 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't. That's what you morons do. Then you'll spend the next three pages crying "you never provided evidence".
I don't argue with the idiots on this forum. I laugh and point out that they are immoral lying leaches.
You point out yet never offer anything to the contrary. Hmmm....interesting. Oh, that's right, that's what incompetent, sterile losers do who can't even answer simple questions like:

What if your wife was pregnant and had a life-threatening disease and the only way to save her life was to abort the fetus?

I know your fear prohibits you from answering. And you know how I know it's fear? Because you don't even reply to these posts where I point out how flaccid you are and rely on specious arguments that are based on your misguided opinion.

You can't call out "stupid" and "moron" on this one because you know that you got backed into a corner and there's no way out.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228611 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my comment doesn't contradict itself because a pregnant woman is not a parent. She would be a parent-to-be. And either way, the best interest of the mother is almost always considered over the fetus. If a pregnant woman is dying, they do their best to save her life first and foremost. Then if they can save the fetus, great. If not, the woman lives.
You are now referring to a case in which the mother's life is in danger if the child is not killed. I'm not arguing that point. What I was saying is that morality is actually when you act in the interest of others, as opposed to your own self-interest. Therefore your comment does contradict itself because you stated that the self-interest of the mother is the moral thing to do, and is also in the best interest of the child. Hypothetically speaking, there might be a cause for concern if we knew for certain that the child were doomed to spend their entire life posting meaningless comments on Topix, but then we still can't say that the self-interest of the mother ever has anything to do with the morality of killing the preborn child.

Location hidden

#228612 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who claims I'm a liar is you. While pretty much everyone on this thread has caught you in a lie. Sorry, bud. You're wrong. As always. You're wrong, weak, sad, lonely, disturbed and lacking any moral code. I know it. You know it.
Hell, you're even afraid to answer a question because you KNOW what the consequences will be.
Another lie from you.

This is getting too easy.
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#228613 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no pro-abortion movement. I dare you to try and prove there is.
If a child dies at Planned Parenthood and nobody is there to see it, does that mean it never really happened? What I'm saying is that just because you don't know something, doesn't mean it's not true.

Location hidden

#228614 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're little retorts only prove how little you can prove and how lacking in argument you are.
Seriously, how do you not laugh at the fact that the ONLY thing you can come back with is "you're a moron!" and "you're a liar" or "you're retarded"? It's hilarious how pathetic you make yourself look.
My little retorts are 100% accurate, and are all the majority of your statements deserve.

You lie.
You misrepresent the truth.
You ignore the facts.

Then you wonder why you no longer get a straight answer.

Stop being dishonest and you might get one. Until then, the discussion has already been laid out, and lost by you.

I'm sorry that frustrates you. Just think, if you hadn't killed your unborn child, you'd have someone to discuss it with.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228615 Apr 5, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
One question so that I can understand your position a little more clearly, and be able to “work with the facts”. Should the survivor of an abortion be considered a person with the right to live, and everything be done possible to save their life regardless of whether the mother wants them or not?
Yes____ No____
Is it outside the womb? Then yes.

LightForce, you should give your friend Grunt a tip or two about how to participate in a debate. At least you have something to say.

I bet you might even answer my question.

If your wife was pregnant and contracted a life-threatening disease of which she will certainly die if she does not have an abortion, what do you choose to do? How would you handle that situation? There's no wrong or right answer I'm looking for. Just an answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aura Mytha 63,300
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 653,639
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Happy Lesbo 973,604
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 281,822
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 29 min Knock off purse s... 16
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min DebraE 106,474
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 56 min WasteWater 2,564
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 618,747
More from around the web