There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228553 Apr 5, 2013
zakinah wrote:
lets just say someone rape you have to be in a situation people always saying what they wouldn't do until they are in that situation. If I was raped, and became pregnant , you think I'm going to carry that baby for 9 months? no?
I'm betting that's not a legitimate concern for you.

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#228554 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that's not a legitimate concern for you.
I was speaking hypothetically , but that does happen to some people and you to look at situations from all angles.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228555 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated it, not me.
These are the lying responses I referred to in my previous post.
You're dishonest and unintelligent. No rational discussion can be had.
Your reasons were:
Couldn't make ends meet, didn't wan to get a job because you didn't want to put your kids in daycare.
"I raise my own children"
Yeah. The ones you don't kill.
Much of the above is your twist on what I said.

I didn't say I couldn't make ends meet, I definitely didn't say I didn't want to get a job, I did say I didn't want an infant of mine raised in a day care, and did say I raise my own children (don't want them raised in a daycare).

You are the ONLY person I know disparaging someone for not wanting a daycare to raise their children.

Interesting.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228556 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're a liar. Neither of those were answers to what I claimed she said.
That's like asking you what 6x7 equals, and you say "35". I say that's wrong, and you say "no it isn't, 5x7 is 35".
You're a liar and a fraud. That post proves it. I flat out called you a liar because you flat out lied.
This is why I know long play your game. You're intellectually dishonest, which would be bad enough if not for the fact that you aren't even bright enough to pull it off.
...lol. I don't CARE what you claimed she said, you claimed she didn't say those things and she absolutely did. Your reading comprehension and logic are miserable. I hope you don't have a college degree because that was some serious money wasted. You are so busy putting your nose in people's uteri that you don't even remember what you said.

You've been proven wrong and a liar so many times on here, you should be embarrassed.

Location hidden

#228557 Apr 5, 2013
zakinah wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking hypothetically , but that does happen to some people and you to look at situations from all angles.
Less than 1% of abortions are the result of rape.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228558 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was fact.
We both know it.
There is no definitive authority that states when life begins.

A fact is that which can be proven. You have yet to prove ANYTHING other than that you are an idiot.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#228559 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Selfish. Let's see...
gouging alimony from the ex
Getting disability from the government
Dropped out of high school
got knocked up so that you could get out of daddy's house
Tried to kill yourself when daddy died, because you weren't the center of attention
tried to kill yourself after daughter died, because you weren't the center of attention
Repeatedly faked suicide to get attention from posters on Topix
And you have the nerve to call me selfish because of a decision I made in the best interests of my children, for whom I was 100% financially, emotionally, and physically responsible for?
Don't forget about how she abandoned her other daughter in a hospital and moved several states away "because Florida's better for her skin" (or something along those lines, she said) without visiting because she couldn't be bothered to check up on her.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228560 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to provide proof of public statements by planned parenthood's counsel? Do you even follow the news? No wonder you're wrong all the time. You're horribly uninformed.
This was headline news last week.
Please provide the name of the publication. I follow this subject and did not see anything like this. Was it, by any slim chance, a Pro-Life publication that made the claim?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228561 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell whatever lies you need to if it makes you feel better. The only people hat but your lies are the other liars.
She quite plainly stated the reasons she killed her child.
No. I didn't. You kept asking and I've only said that I couldn't be the mother the child deserved, and considered the needs of my living sons to be more important.

There were many reasons, but the needs of my sons were the biggest factor.

Location hidden

#228562 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of the above is your twist on what I said.
I didn't say I couldn't make ends meet, I definitely didn't say I didn't want to get a job, I did say I didn't want an infant of mine raised in a day care, and did say I raise my own children (don't want them raised in a daycare).
You are the ONLY person I know disparaging someone for not wanting a daycare to raise their children.
Interesting.
So, how does a single mom raise children herself without a job or daycare?

Location hidden

#228563 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
...lol. I don't CARE what you claimed she said, you claimed she didn't say those things and she absolutely did. Your reading comprehension and logic are miserable. I hope you don't have a college degree because that was some serious money wasted. You are so busy putting your nose in people's uteri that you don't even remember what you said.
You've been proven wrong and a liar so many times on here, you should be embarrassed.
As I've previously stated, and just established as fact, I KNOW you don't care. You aren't interested in the truth.

You're a proven liar and dishonest presenter of information.

That's a proven fact.

Location hidden

#228564 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no definitive authority that states when life begins.
A fact is that which can be proven. You have yet to prove ANYTHING other than that you are an idiot.
Again, you prove my point for me.

Arguing with the stupid is futile, but amusing.

Location hidden

#228565 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the name of the publication. I follow this subject and did not see anything like this. Was it, by any slim chance, a Pro-Life publication that made the claim?
I posted a link to the video on the previous page.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228566 Apr 5, 2013
I'm going to break this down for you because, well, you're an idiot and you need to be spoon-fed.

Post #228463 Grunt: Good thing for them you can't kill them once they're out of the womb. Planned parenthood wants to change that, too.

NOTE: You said PP wants to kill them once they're out of the womb.

Post #228497 MPNF: Again, another statement. No proof. Please provide the information that Planned Parenthood specifically said they want to kill children after they're out of the womb. We'll wait.

NOTE: I asked you to provide a specific statement where PP said they wanted to "kill them once they're out of the womb."

Post #228504 Grunt: I need to provide proof of public statements by planned parenthood's counsel? Do you even follow the news? No wonder you're wrong all the time. You're horribly uninformed.

NOTE: Deflection.

Post #228515 MPNF: I know exactly what was said and what wasn't said. I know she said she couldn't answer the question and she didn't have that information. That hardly speaks to "We're PP and we want to kill born babies!" I didn't hear that, did you? If so, I must've missed that one. So by all means, enlighten me to where they specifically said they would kill born babies.

NOTE: I mentioned that she said she couldn't answer the question and she didn't have that information. I also pointed out that she did not say "We're PP and we want to kill born babies," like you said they did.

Post # 228525 Grunt: Again, lies. You'e embarrassingly dishonest.
She said she didn't have the information as to what currently happens.
When asked what should happen, she specifically said that decision should be left up to the family and doctors. She's specifically opposing a doctor to be obligated to transport a baby born alive, in a botched abortion, to the hospital for care.

What more proof do you want? Watch it yourself. It's disgusting.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-pla ...

NOTE: You gave some of the quotes she made (which none of them said "We want to kill born babies" and accused me of lying about what else she said.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228567 Apr 5, 2013
Post #228531 MPNF: Not a lie, just just picked and chose what parts you wanted to include:

"Another legislator pressed Snow on the issue, asking her to explain Planned Parenthood's policy when such a scenario occurs, to which the abortion lobbyist replied,“I do not have that information.” Another legislator asked her if a baby born under such traumatic circumstances wouldn't automatically join his mother as a patient under the care of the erstwhile abortion doctor.“That's a very good question,” Snow blankly demurred.“I really don't know how to answer that.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a ...

You're the dishonest one here. Calling me a liar when she specifically DID say those things. And that link up there, I even took that from a pro-life website, so suck it. You lost.

NOTE: I provided a direct quote from the meeting and confirmed that she did say what I said she did. The exact thing you called me a liar for. But yet, there are her words.

Post #228544 Grunt: I'm absolutely not. I didn't search for a misquote to "kinda" support my position. I posted you a link to the video of her. You either didn't watch that video or you're a liar. There is NO third option. The video I liked showed her saying EXACTLY what I claimed she did.

This proves you're a dishonest fraud.

NOTE: I never accused you of searching for a misquote. I accused you of saying that woman never said that she couldn't answer that question and that she didn't have that information (this is where your reading comprehension and logic sucks). There is a third option, which is she did indeed say what I said she did. I was not dishonest because I provided a direct quote.

Post #228552 Grunt: Again, you're a liar. Neither of those were answers to what I claimed she said.

I never claimed the answers she gave had anything to do with what you claimed. I said those were statements she gave. You denied that. And after all of this, you still haven't shown where she said "we want to kill born babies."

You're so sadly dense. I hope you're on welfare or something because it would amaze me that you can take care of yourself.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#228568 Apr 5, 2013
Man, it's hard finding anything worth responding to. Looks like all of the PLAs have just resorted to ad hominems. I don't think I've seen one post of theirs that hasn't been about another poster...

Well, by the rules of proper debate, they forfeit their point. Each did that when they started the A-H attacks, but this just reinforces it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228569 Apr 5, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about how she abandoned her other daughter in a hospital and moved several states away "because Florida's better for her skin" (or something along those lines, she said) without visiting because she couldn't be bothered to check up on her.
I think that's Lilac Lady. She's off publishing novels...lol

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228570 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you prove my point for me.
Arguing with the stupid is futile, but amusing.
Typical. You are attacking instead of intelligently proving your point.

Show me a definitive source that says when life begins, and I'll agree with you. You've repeatedly said I killed my child, but you haven't proven there WAS a child (life) to kill.

Prove your point, or go crawl back under your bridge.

Location hidden

#228571 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
I'm going to break this down for you because, well, you're an idiot and you need to be spoon-fed.
Post #228463 Grunt: Good thing for them you can't kill them once they're out of the womb. Planned parenthood wants to change that, too.
NOTE: You said PP wants to kill them once they're out of the womb.
Post #228497 MPNF: Again, another statement. No proof. Please provide the information that Planned Parenthood specifically said they want to kill children after they're out of the womb. We'll wait.
NOTE: I asked you to provide a specific statement where PP said they wanted to "kill them once they're out of the womb."
Post #228504 Grunt: I need to provide proof of public statements by planned parenthood's counsel? Do you even follow the news? No wonder you're wrong all the time. You're horribly uninformed.
NOTE: Deflection.
Post #228515 MPNF: I know exactly what was said and what wasn't said. I know she said she couldn't answer the question and she didn't have that information. That hardly speaks to "We're PP and we want to kill born babies!" I didn't hear that, did you? If so, I must've missed that one. So by all means, enlighten me to where they specifically said they would kill born babies.
NOTE: I mentioned that she said she couldn't answer the question and she didn't have that information. I also pointed out that she did not say "We're PP and we want to kill born babies," like you said they did.
Post # 228525 Grunt: Again, lies. You'e embarrassingly dishonest.
She said she didn't have the information as to what currently happens.
When asked what should happen, she specifically said that decision should be left up to the family and doctors. She's specifically opposing a doctor to be obligated to transport a baby born alive, in a botched abortion, to the hospital for care.
What more proof do you want? Watch it yourself. It's disgusting.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-pla ...
NOTE: You gave some of the quotes she made (which none of them said "We want to kill born babies" and accused me of lying about what else she said.
Thank you for proving my point, even though you aren't bright enough to realize you did it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228572 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link to the video on the previous page.
k

A video? So it's not a legitimate source.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Steve III 618,754
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Thinking 63,446
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min DebraE 106,479
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min karl44 973,685
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 653,698
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,569
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 1 hr Mason3138 377
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web