Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't. You've only presented opinion, not fact. And if you're going to defend a position, you have to back it up with facts instead of just calling everyone liars and "killers." That's not proper debating at all.
First off, you never responded to M's prompt and continue to dodge it, so I'll repeat it in her/his stead: if your pregnant wife becomes gravely sick and the fetus is making it worse, would you even bother to save your wife? I know I would.
Also, you were never able to refute the information presented by the Guttmacher Institute. Let me remind you again that it has worked for over 50 years in the name of sexual health for Americans and it is affiliated with the UN. You can't argue against accreditations like that and you are not in a position to do so unless you find information that directly refutes that from a RELIABLE source. Your sole opinion doesn't count.
You're an arrogant little pillock who never bothers to actually think about what abortion actually entails instead of regurgitating the crap you hear from your little fundie friends, you don't know how to debate, and beside that, you're an intellectual coward who always runs away from confrontation when cornered. I've seen bog rolls more intellectually stimulating than the likes of you.
Aaaaaand that's how that's done. Good job, Advocate. This coward has been put in his place so many times. Eventually he'll fall off the board again, like he did before when he tired of always being wrong and called out on his hypothetical certainties of what "will" happen and what is "going" to happen.

Lovely piece. Just lovely.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? She specifically stated that she killed her child. Post #228338
I have never stated that I killed my child. Ever.

The words "kill" "murder" or even "abortion" are not used in post 222338.

Liar.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. Another lie from you.
I have many faults; I can be painfully blunt, I have little patience for social niceties when there's something to be done, and I get lost turning around in a phone booth.

But I do not lie. Ever.

Read back far enough and you'll find the story. I'm not going to waste time typing it just so you can pick it apart.

Too lazy to read back far enough to find it? That's YOUR problem. I'm not making it mine.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't. You've only presented opinion, not fact. And if you're going to defend a position, you have to back it up with facts instead of just calling everyone liars and "killers." That's not proper debating at all.
First off, you never responded to M's prompt and continue to dodge it, so I'll repeat it in her/his stead: if your pregnant wife becomes gravely sick and the fetus is making it worse, would you even bother to save your wife? I know I would.
Also, you were never able to refute the information presented by the Guttmacher Institute. Let me remind you again that it has worked for over 50 years in the name of sexual health for Americans and it is affiliated with the UN. You can't argue against accreditations like that and you are not in a position to do so unless you find information that directly refutes that from a RELIABLE source. Your sole opinion doesn't count.
You're an arrogant little pillock who never bothers to actually think about what abortion actually entails instead of regurgitating the crap you hear from your little fundie friends, you don't know how to debate, and beside that, you're an intellectual coward who always runs away from confrontation when cornered. I've seen bog rolls more intellectually stimulating than the likes of you.
*applause*

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've successfully defended it several times. In return, the child killers ignore the evidence then ask the same question pages later, acting as though it hasn't been answered already. They outright lie. Sometimes they, like you, link to information claiming it says one thing when it, in fact, doesn't. When called on it, I get a blank stare and incoherent rantings.
Frankly, the topic isn't debatable with most of you. How can it be when your starting premise is its OK to take a life you've created simply because you don't want it. There is no place to go from there. When someone presents a rational position, i'll discuss it.
None of you are capable of even telling the truth. Not a great launching point.
"Child killers" - and you have the audacity to claim you tell the truth. Oh, what irony (which is not like tinny. leady, steely etc). Not too strong on consistency or comprehension I note - no surprise there. You have been told several times that child killers are murderers and should be reported to the authorities. But still you use the lie. Wonder why that is?(in case you have difficulty spotting it, that is a rhetorical question - I know the answer already).

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
For the...how many times now????
I do not discuss my daughter with you. Period. End of discussion.
I mention my sons, the fact that both are going to college and have stable lives simply to illustrate the fact that I made the right decision in having an abortion. That is ALL I say about them anymore, if you ever pulled your head out of your ass long enough to notice
I adopted my daughter 17 years AFTER I had the abortion. She was not an impact on that time in my life, and therefore has no place in the discussion.
Do you understand these statements? I don't expect to have to post this again.
It's obvious she still doesn't have an impact on your life still today.You let your self keep believing that if you hadn't killed your childs life in the womb your sons wouldn't have gone to college. Give me a frickin break.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious she still doesn't have an impact on your life still today.You let your self keep believing that if you hadn't killed your childs life in the womb your sons wouldn't have gone to college. Give me a frickin break.
Who's to say I'm wrong?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious she still doesn't have an impact on your life still today.You let your self keep believing that if you hadn't killed your childs life in the womb your sons wouldn't have gone to college. Give me a frickin break.
It finally hit me why you keep harping on my daughter.

You're jealous that I have a daughter and you don't.

Deny it all you want; it's a fact.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Chloe wrote:
1. Of course I know birth control fails. I have 3 children because of it and wouldn't change that for anything.
2. I'm not saying anyone should be forced to do something they don't want, but that in itself is a poor excuse for abortion. What I approve or disapprove of IS irrelevant. A woman does have to decide what is best for their situation, especially because the woman's life may be in jeopardy or she may have been a victim of rape or whatever be the case. Better birth control methods and making them available and proper education is what we need.
3. Making the decision to kill a life should not be taken so lightly. I had a friend who had 7 abortions. One was done at 5 months. Was it her right to do it? Yes, but was it morally right? I don't think it was.
1. Some women, myself included, don't WANT three children. If I had gotten pregnant again -- thank goodness MY birth control didn't fail -- I would NOT have continued the pregnancy. That's how CHOICE works.

2. It isn't for YOU to decide what is a "poor excuse for abortion," since no woman has to ask for your opinion in the matter. If a woman decides she DOESN'T want to be pregnant, that is HER decision, and none of your business. Simple as that.

3. Assuming what you claimed is actually true, it still isn't your call to determine what is "morally right" for anyone but yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say I'm wrong?
Better yet who's to say you are right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It finally hit me why you keep harping on my daughter.
You're jealous that I have a daughter and you don't.
Deny it all you want; it's a fact.
Oh really? You don't have a daughter,you may have had one if you hadn't killed your baby in the womb.
Jealous of you? Are you kidding me? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet who's to say you are right?
It's my life.

They are my children.

Therefore, I am to say what's right for my life, and while they were under the age of 18, for them.

DUH.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? You don't have a daughter,you may have had one if you hadn't killed your baby in the womb.
Jealous of you? Are you kidding me? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Laugh all you want old woman.

I'm right.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Excuse Again? Condoms are the Problem
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

konnon wrote:
Excuse Again? Condoms are the Problem
Condoms are only a problem when they BREAK, which many unfortunately do. Still, if no other form of contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy is available, a condom is better than no protection at all.

Personally, I'm very grateful for the availability of contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS (been there, done that once and that once was enough), and I so love NOT being pregnant.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my assertion. This post does EXACTLY what I accused you of.

Point. Set. Match.

You slime have nothing and cling desperately to your "right" to kill the lives you create because you're too irresponsible to not create them to begin with.

The tide is turning. Your "rights" are restricted more every year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Backed into a corner I see. Good for Advocate. You haven't produced one piece of evidence to support any of your claims.
How's the answer to that question coming along that you're so afraid to answer?
Denying that I haven't produced it isn't the same thing as it not being produced.

You know that though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want old woman.
I'm right.
Maybe in your little crazy world you are. I know better.Have a super duper day honey,gotta go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never stated that I killed my child. Ever.
The words "kill" "murder" or even "abortion" are not used in post 222338.
Liar.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...
Nice try. So what was the "best decision" you made for your child, as stated by you? Did you buy him a teddy bear?

No. You killed him. It was for his own good though, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many faults; I can be painfully blunt, I have little patience for social niceties when there's something to be done, and I get lost turning around in a phone booth.
But I do not lie. Ever.
Read back far enough and you'll find the story. I'm not going to waste time typing it just so you can pick it apart.
Too lazy to read back far enough to find it? That's YOUR problem. I'm not making it mine.
You can't find what isn't there.

You lied.

Again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,781 - 217,800 of221,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

430 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 6 min Ruby88 52,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Porkpie Hat 250,751
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min pusherman_ 683,099
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min Sheilaa 110,443
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min KiMare 89,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 596,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr -USA-1 168,978
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr SSugar 218,186
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RoSesz 513,529
•••
•••
•••