<quoted text>
Who's to say I'm wrong?
Better yet who's to say you are right?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228448 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It finally hit me why you keep harping on my daughter.
You're jealous that I have a daughter and you don't.
Deny it all you want; it's a fact.
Oh really? You don't have a daughter,you may have had one if you hadn't killed your baby in the womb.
Jealous of you? Are you kidding me? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228449 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet who's to say you are right?
It's my life.

They are my children.

Therefore, I am to say what's right for my life, and while they were under the age of 18, for them.

DUH.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228450 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? You don't have a daughter,you may have had one if you hadn't killed your baby in the womb.
Jealous of you? Are you kidding me? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Laugh all you want old woman.

I'm right.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#228451 Apr 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………
Excuse Again? Condoms are the Problem
Ocean56

AOL

#228452 Apr 5, 2013
konnon wrote:
Excuse Again? Condoms are the Problem
Condoms are only a problem when they BREAK, which many unfortunately do. Still, if no other form of contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy is available, a condom is better than no protection at all.

Personally, I'm very grateful for the availability of contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. For me, PREGNANCY SUCKS (been there, done that once and that once was enough), and I so love NOT being pregnant.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228453 Apr 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't. You've only presented opinion, not fact. And if you're going to defend a position, you have to back it up with facts instead of just calling everyone liars and "killers." That's not proper debating at all.
First off, you never responded to M's prompt and continue to dodge it, so I'll repeat it in her/his stead: if your pregnant wife becomes gravely sick and the fetus is making it worse, would you even bother to save your wife? I know I would.
Also, you were never able to refute the information presented by the Guttmacher Institute. Let me remind you again that it has worked for over 50 years in the name of sexual health for Americans and it is affiliated with the UN. You can't argue against accreditations like that and you are not in a position to do so unless you find information that directly refutes that from a RELIABLE source. Your sole opinion doesn't count.
You're an arrogant little pillock who never bothers to actually think about what abortion actually entails instead of regurgitating the crap you hear from your little fundie friends, you don't know how to debate, and beside that, you're an intellectual coward who always runs away from confrontation when cornered. I've seen bog rolls more intellectually stimulating than the likes of you.
Thanks for proving my assertion. This post does EXACTLY what I accused you of.

Point. Set. Match.

You slime have nothing and cling desperately to your "right" to kill the lives you create because you're too irresponsible to not create them to begin with.

The tide is turning. Your "rights" are restricted more every year.

Location hidden

#228454 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Backed into a corner I see. Good for Advocate. You haven't produced one piece of evidence to support any of your claims.
How's the answer to that question coming along that you're so afraid to answer?
Denying that I haven't produced it isn't the same thing as it not being produced.

You know that though.

Location hidden

#228455 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want old woman.
I'm right.
Maybe in your little crazy world you are. I know better.Have a super duper day honey,gotta go.

Location hidden

#228456 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never stated that I killed my child. Ever.
The words "kill" "murder" or even "abortion" are not used in post 222338.
Liar.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...
Nice try. So what was the "best decision" you made for your child, as stated by you? Did you buy him a teddy bear?

No. You killed him. It was for his own good though, right?

Location hidden

#228457 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many faults; I can be painfully blunt, I have little patience for social niceties when there's something to be done, and I get lost turning around in a phone booth.
But I do not lie. Ever.
Read back far enough and you'll find the story. I'm not going to waste time typing it just so you can pick it apart.
Too lazy to read back far enough to find it? That's YOUR problem. I'm not making it mine.
You can't find what isn't there.

You lied.

Again.

Location hidden

#228458 Apr 5, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Child killers" - and you have the audacity to claim you tell the truth. Oh, what irony (which is not like tinny. leady, steely etc). Not too strong on consistency or comprehension I note - no surprise there. You have been told several times that child killers are murderers and should be reported to the authorities. But still you use the lie. Wonder why that is?(in case you have difficulty spotting it, that is a rhetorical question - I know the answer already).
Those are her words, not mine.

Thanks for playing, though. Try to keep up.

Location hidden

#228459 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my life.
They are my children.
Therefore, I am to say what's right for my life, and while they were under the age of 18, for them.
DUH.
So basically what you are saying is you killed your unborn baby because it was right for your life. WOW! How selfish can one person be?
DUH is right! Geez!!!

Location hidden

#228460 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say I'm wrong?
Like you pay for it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228461 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my assertion. This post does EXACTLY what I accused you of.
Point. Set. Match.
You slime have nothing and cling desperately to your "right" to kill the lives you create because you're too irresponsible to not create them to begin with.
The tide is turning. Your "rights" are restricted more every year.
Prove that ANYONE is irresponsible in getting pregnant.

Unless you're peeping in their bedroom window, you don't know that.

Point. Set. Match.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228462 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't find what isn't there.
You lied.
Again.
It's there. You're just too lazy to look.

Location hidden

#228463 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my life.
They are my children.
DUH.
Good thing for them you can't kill them once they're out of the womb.

Planned parenthood wants to change that, too.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228464 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. So what was the "best decision" you made for your child, as stated by you? Did you buy him a teddy bear?
No. You killed him. It was for his own good though, right?
I made the best decision for my sons and for myself.

Just as any good, responsible mother does.

Don't like it? Tough. You weren't there. You don't know my circumstances.

Though if you were too freaking lazy to read, you'd find the story.

Location hidden

#228465 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your little crazy world you are. I know better.Have a super duper day honey,gotta go.
I wonder what her child would be today, if she hadn't killed him.

Location hidden

#228466 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that ANYONE is irresponsible in getting pregnant.
Unless you're peeping in their bedroom window, you don't know that.
Point. Set. Match.
If you're pregnant and you didn't want to be, outré irresponsible, except in cases of rape.

The only other exception is if you don't know how babies are made. You don't know how babies are made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Porkpie Hat 270,841
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Clearwater 830,802
Boulder Garage Door Repair 17 min BoulderGarageDoor... 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 40,239
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 3,683
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 6,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 586,013
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,328
More from around the web