1. Some women, myself included, don't WANT three children. If I had gotten pregnant again -- thank goodness MY birth control didn't fail -- I would NOT have continued the pregnancy. That's how CHOICE works.1. Of course I know birth control fails. I have 3 children because of it and wouldn't change that for anything.
2. I'm not saying anyone should be forced to do something they don't want, but that in itself is a poor excuse for abortion. What I approve or disapprove of IS irrelevant. A woman does have to decide what is best for their situation, especially because the woman's life may be in jeopardy or she may have been a victim of rape or whatever be the case. Better birth control methods and making them available and proper education is what we need.
3. Making the decision to kill a life should not be taken so lightly. I had a friend who had 7 abortions. One was done at 5 months. Was it her right to do it? Yes, but was it morally right? I don't think it was.
2. It isn't for YOU to decide what is a "poor excuse for abortion," since no woman has to ask for your opinion in the matter. If a woman decides she DOESN'T want to be pregnant, that is HER decision, and none of your business. Simple as that.
3. Assuming what you claimed is actually true, it still isn't your call to determine what is "morally right" for anyone but yourself.