There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228526 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't lied once.
Never killed an unborn child. You lie on both accounts.
Answer my question. Do you need someone to explain that question to you? Is it above your reading comprehensive range (which I'm sure is quite low).
BAM! Caught in another lie!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228527 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you have such difficulty understanding this topic. You can't read.
You said I responded twice. I said "three times" as that was my third response.
Your question was "have I gestated anything yet?" That would require a response of "yes" or "no".
In answer to that question, "no". Not many males have. No wonder you have unwanted pregnancies. You're unfamiliar with the reproductive process.
You are talking about the post where I wished you a Happy Easter. I am talking about the post where you responded to my question of whether or not you had gestated anything yet. It's right there in black and white.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

Everyone knows you're a liar - own it.

Location hidden

#228528 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've also shown where fetal rights do not exist for the benefit of the fetus but for the parents who lost that fetus.
I've also shown how these restrictions have historically been voted down. Ohio tried to pass legislation just last year. What happened? Oh, that's right. It was voted down. North Dakota is trying the same thing. Legal analysts are already saying the likeliness of it being voted down is plausible.
You also claimed during one post that I couldn't get an abortion. You said I couldn't, I showed that I could and then you back pedaled and said, "Well right now you probably could. But that will change." You lie.
Answer. The. Question.
No you haven't. You keep saying you have, but in fact, you haven't.
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

#228530 Apr 5, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Some women, myself included, don't WANT three children. If I had gotten pregnant again -- thank goodness MY birth control didn't fail -- I would NOT have continued the pregnancy. That's how CHOICE works.
2. It isn't for YOU to decide what is a "poor excuse for abortion," since no woman has to ask for your opinion in the matter. If a woman decides she DOESN'T want to be pregnant, that is HER decision, and none of your business. Simple as that.
3. Assuming what you claimed is actually true, it still isn't your call to determine what is "morally right" for anyone but yourself.
1. Something to be proud of...
2. I simply stated MY opinion as you have done yours. Never said it was my business, just that I think it's wrong.
3. I guess you think killing a 5 month old fetus is morally right. Good for you. Again, something to be proud of.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228531 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, lies. You'e embarrassingly dishonest.
She said she didn't have the information as to what currently happens.
When asked what should happen, she specifically said that decision should be left up to the family and doctors. She's specifically opposing a doctor to be obligated to transport a baby born alive, in a botched abortion, to the hospital for care.
What more proof do you want? Watch it yourself. It's disgusting.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-pla...
Not a lie, just just picked and chose what parts you wanted to include:

"Another legislator pressed Snow on the issue, asking her to explain Planned Parenthood's policy when such a scenario occurs, to which the abortion lobbyist replied,“I do not have that information.” Another legislator asked her if a baby born under such traumatic circumstances wouldn't automatically join his mother as a patient under the care of the erstwhile abortion doctor.“That's a very good question,” Snow blankly demurred.“I really don't know how to answer that.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...

You're the dishonest one here. Calling me a liar when she specifically DID say those things. And that link up there, I even took that from a pro-life website, so suck it. You lost.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228532 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM! Caught in another lie!
Prove it.

And while you're at it, answer my question coward. This is getting embarrassing for you as every single person, including your two little friends has watched as you completely backed down and won't put your money where your mouth is.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228533 Apr 5, 2013
The value of a fetuses life lies solely in the intention of the woman who is pregnant. Fetal homicide laws exist to punish anyone who exterminates a pregnancy. Pretty much all those laws specifically state that fetal homicide cannot be charged if the "death" occurs through a legal abortion. Now, what does that tell you?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#228539 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. Focusing on 1/4 of the gestation period?
HA!
And there goes logic!
So, along with no real understanding of biology, you have no grasp of arithmetic either. What a useless tool you are.
Twelve weeks is the first TRIMESTER, the first THIRD of a pregnancy, not quarter. It is also the period when most abortions are done. While the foetus is naught more than a WAD OF GOO.
And STILL none of your business whatsoever.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#228540 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I was at the hospital when mine was discovered.
It took me 20 minutes to decide to live...definitively.
It took me about the same amount of time, but at home. At the hospital it was just confirmation, I knew what was happening.
I'm sure that troll would just let his wife die.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#228541 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are her words, not mine.
Thanks for playing, though. Try to keep up.
Except you were the one she quoted as she doesn't use the term 'child killer'- you do. Yet more lies from you, which you accuse others of spreading all the time. Not even a nice try on your part. Must be difficult for you when your attempts at dissembling are so transparently feeble.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228542 Apr 5, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> It took me about the same amount of time, but at home. At the hospital it was just confirmation, I knew what was happening.
I'm sure he's never been married.

He initially told me he'd gestated three times, as well.

Dude's a lying waste of space, a sadist, a cretin, and a troll.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#228543 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to provide proof of public statements by planned parenthood's counsel? Do you even follow the news? No wonder you're wrong all the time. You're horribly uninformed.
This was headline news last week.
Really? That planned parenthood wants to kill children outside the womb? That is what you have posted. Now substantiate it with a source, or be branded a liar. Not too hot on this supported argument concept are you (rhetorical question - every post you make answers it)? Give you a clue - the "it's true because I say it's true and saw it in a newspaper" is unsubstantiated bull unless you produce a source. Any college education explains that concept.

Location hidden

#228544 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lie, just just picked and chose what parts you wanted to include:
"Another legislator pressed Snow on the issue, asking her to explain Planned Parenthood's policy when such a scenario occurs, to which the abortion lobbyist replied,“I do not have that information.” Another legislator asked her if a baby born under such traumatic circumstances wouldn't automatically join his mother as a patient under the care of the erstwhile abortion doctor.“That's a very good question,” Snow blankly demurred.“I really don't know how to answer that.”
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...
You're the dishonest one here. Calling me a liar when she specifically DID say those things. And that link up there, I even took that from a pro-life website, so suck it. You lost.
I'm absolutely not. I didn't search for a misquote to "kinda" support my position. I posted you a link to the video of her. You either didn't watch that video or you're a liar. There is NO third option. The video I liked showed her saying EXACTLY what I claimed she did.

This proves you're a dishonest fraud.

Location hidden

#228545 Apr 5, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you were the one she quoted as she doesn't use the term 'child killer'- you do. Yet more lies from you, which you accuse others of spreading all the time. Not even a nice try on your part. Must be difficult for you when your attempts at dissembling are so transparently feeble.
She claimed it was a child. It was alive, it is now dead, at her request.

You're arguing idiocy because its all you have.

Location hidden

#228546 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he's never been married.
He initially told me he'd gestated three times, as well.
Dude's a lying waste of space, a sadist, a cretin, and a troll.
Your crystal ball is broken.

Location hidden

#228547 Apr 5, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That planned parenthood wants to kill children outside the womb? That is what you have posted. Now substantiate it with a source, or be branded a liar. Not too hot on this supported argument concept are you (rhetorical question - every post you make answers it)? Give you a clue - the "it's true because I say it's true and saw it in a newspaper" is unsubstantiated bull unless you produce a source. Any college education explains that concept.
I have, moron. Are there any among you who can read?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228548 Apr 5, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> It took me about the same amount of time, but at home. At the hospital it was just confirmation, I knew what was happening.
He probably would! I have never seen anyone condemn a woman for aborting her WANTED fetus so that she can continue living. He constantly berates her for "killing her child" but absolutely refuses to say how he'd do it differently. I feel sorry for any woman that has to deal with him. If I were with a man who would rather watch me die, fetus included, than save my life...shudder. That man has no soul.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228549 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm absolutely not. I didn't search for a misquote to "kinda" support my position. I posted you a link to the video of her. You either didn't watch that video or you're a liar. There is NO third option. The video I liked showed her saying EXACTLY what I claimed she did.
This proves you're a dishonest fraud.
I didn't say she didn't say those things. You accused me of lying when I said she answered "I can't answer that" and "I don't have that information." That is indeed what she said. I have proven that. I never once (and by all means, try to go back and prove where I did) say that that was the only thing she said. You, on the otherhand, flat out called me a liar in saying she said those things. I proved you wrong. She did. You lied. And you fail. Miserably. Again.

Now, answer my question that you're running from.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228550 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, moron. Are there any among you who can read?
Do you not know what a "?" is? Because I've repeatedly asked you a question but you don't seem to understand what that little punctuation at the end of the sentence means.

It amuses me thinking about what runs through your head when you read that question and the flinching of your eyes when you know you've been caught in a true quandary. I would respect you more if you just said, "I don't know how I'd handle that situation." Or even, "Unfortunately there are times when you have to make tough decisions that call for extreme actions to be taken to save the ones you love." But you're not even good at being vague. You're just a scared little puppy afraid to come out because you know the big dogs are waiting.

Since: Nov 12

Temple Hills, MD

#228551 Apr 5, 2013
lets just say someone rape you have to be in a situation people always saying what they wouldn't do until they are in that situation. If I was raped, and became pregnant , you think I'm going to carry that baby for 9 months? no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aura Mytha 30,956
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 987,299
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 687,246
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min RADEKT 286,555
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,315
8.1 Earthquake Off the Coast of Mexico 4 hr Concerned 3
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 8 hr Jack Pitan 9
More from around the web