There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228432 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
New World order is 8 th King from book of Daniel
and this King made new laws, seasons, even global warming by servant of devil Al.Gore
New World Order lawyers create new race;homsexuals man with man, women with women, not able to make any abortion,
only when man with women will bum bum bum,
they abort babe, but check at first is babe is gay or lesbian
new race is going to be color pink like melon,and all melon seed they will transport on the Mars to make new secualar humanism
so?
you are poor advocate,
you are maybe work as janitor in the small city lawyer office part time, digging dumspsters, and trush of simple little homeless living from foodstamps(new help from democratic goverment of papa Obama and mama Clinton- two gods presidents who belongs to new world order)
you are young Boo
and at first go catch some ESC 10 days on line to get basic sense.
see you next time Boo Hoo
I've read my Torah, I know what the Book of Daniel is. Funny how you ignore the hundreds of examples of infanticide in the Old and New Testament, and none of them are due to abortion.

I also have no clue as to why you're attempting to connect this to global warming of all things-- and don't understand how you are trying to refute a worldwide event that has been scientifically proven.

I don't know how you think being a janitor in Mexico means I'm able to afford internet access (I wouldn't if I was a janitor)--if you must know I own a bookstore (it's a rather hipster place so it does well but my wife makes tons more money than I do). I also don't understand how you think the US provides foodstamps to Mexico as opposed to the government here having the power ad responsibility to help the poor here.

Besides deviating from the issue of abortion completely, I find that your alien theories and poor grasp of the English language just confirm that you are indeed nothing more than a crackpot.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228433 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've successfully defended it several times. In return, the child killers ignore the evidence then ask the same question pages later, acting as though it hasn't been answered already. They outright lie. Sometimes they, like you, link to information claiming it says one thing when it, in fact, doesn't. When called on it, I get a blank stare and incoherent rantings.
Frankly, the topic isn't debatable with most of you. How can it be when your starting premise is its OK to take a life you've created simply because you don't want it. There is no place to go from there. When someone presents a rational position, i'll discuss it.
None of you are capable of even telling the truth. Not a great launching point.
No, you haven't. You've only presented opinion, not fact. And if you're going to defend a position, you have to back it up with facts instead of just calling everyone liars and "killers." That's not proper debating at all.
First off, you never responded to M's prompt and continue to dodge it, so I'll repeat it in her/his stead: if your pregnant wife becomes gravely sick and the fetus is making it worse, would you even bother to save your wife? I know I would.

Also, you were never able to refute the information presented by the Guttmacher Institute. Let me remind you again that it has worked for over 50 years in the name of sexual health for Americans and it is affiliated with the UN. You can't argue against accreditations like that and you are not in a position to do so unless you find information that directly refutes that from a RELIABLE source. Your sole opinion doesn't count.

You're an arrogant little pillock who never bothers to actually think about what abortion actually entails instead of regurgitating the crap you hear from your little fundie friends, you don't know how to debate, and beside that, you're an intellectual coward who always runs away from confrontation when cornered. I've seen bog rolls more intellectually stimulating than the likes of you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228434 Apr 4, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>Far from it. He's been following me around since I outwitted him and another loon on an Illuminati thread (I against the ridiculous notion), and even after my several-month absence he's on my posts like glue. He's never once been close to coherent.
Oh boy. Sounds like quite the charmer. I wonder at the kind of social life and education that person had and has that created such a mindset...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228435 Apr 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't. You've only presented opinion, not fact. And if you're going to defend a position, you have to back it up with facts instead of just calling everyone liars and "killers." That's not proper debating at all.
First off, you never responded to M's prompt and continue to dodge it, so I'll repeat it in her/his stead: if your pregnant wife becomes gravely sick and the fetus is making it worse, would you even bother to save your wife? I know I would.
Also, you were never able to refute the information presented by the Guttmacher Institute. Let me remind you again that it has worked for over 50 years in the name of sexual health for Americans and it is affiliated with the UN. You can't argue against accreditations like that and you are not in a position to do so unless you find information that directly refutes that from a RELIABLE source. Your sole opinion doesn't count.
You're an arrogant little pillock who never bothers to actually think about what abortion actually entails instead of regurgitating the crap you hear from your little fundie friends, you don't know how to debate, and beside that, you're an intellectual coward who always runs away from confrontation when cornered. I've seen bog rolls more intellectually stimulating than the likes of you.
You nailed it too.

10 to 1 though, it will just come back with 'baby killers are disgusting' and leave it at that, as usual. That's all it has, and since it's a lower life form, that's all it thinks it needs.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#228436 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've successfully defended it several times. In return, the child killers ignore the evidence then ask the same question pages later, acting as though it hasn't been answered already. They outright lie. Sometimes they, like you, link to information claiming it says one thing when it, in fact, doesn't. When called on it, I get a blank stare and incoherent rantings.
Frankly, the topic isn't debatable with most of you. How can it be when your starting premise is its OK to take a life you've created simply because you don't want it. There is no place to go from there. When someone presents a rational position, i'll discuss it.
Backed into a corner I see. Good for Advocate. You haven't produced one piece of evidence to support any of your claims.

How's the answer to that question coming along that you're so afraid to answer?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228437 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whose life is more precious and more important?
wife pregnant life?
or killing by abortion little fetus to prevent life of women-wife
today Society live in cult of killing babies to prevent yourselves from the death
English, please.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228438 Apr 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaand that's how that's done. Good job, Advocate. This coward has been put in his place so many times. Eventually he'll fall off the board again, like he did before when he tired of always being wrong and called out on his hypothetical certainties of what "will" happen and what is "going" to happen.

Lovely piece. Just lovely.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228439 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? She specifically stated that she killed her child. Post #228338
I have never stated that I killed my child. Ever.

The words "kill" "murder" or even "abortion" are not used in post 222338.

Liar.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228440 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. Another lie from you.
I have many faults; I can be painfully blunt, I have little patience for social niceties when there's something to be done, and I get lost turning around in a phone booth.

But I do not lie. Ever.

Read back far enough and you'll find the story. I'm not going to waste time typing it just so you can pick it apart.

Too lazy to read back far enough to find it? That's YOUR problem. I'm not making it mine.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228441 Apr 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
*applause*

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#228442 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Child killers" - and you have the audacity to claim you tell the truth. Oh, what irony (which is not like tinny. leady, steely etc). Not too strong on consistency or comprehension I note - no surprise there. You have been told several times that child killers are murderers and should be reported to the authorities. But still you use the lie. Wonder why that is?(in case you have difficulty spotting it, that is a rhetorical question - I know the answer already).

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228443 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
For the...how many times now????
I do not discuss my daughter with you. Period. End of discussion.
I mention my sons, the fact that both are going to college and have stable lives simply to illustrate the fact that I made the right decision in having an abortion. That is ALL I say about them anymore, if you ever pulled your head out of your ass long enough to notice
I adopted my daughter 17 years AFTER I had the abortion. She was not an impact on that time in my life, and therefore has no place in the discussion.
Do you understand these statements? I don't expect to have to post this again.
It's obvious she still doesn't have an impact on your life still today.You let your self keep believing that if you hadn't killed your childs life in the womb your sons wouldn't have gone to college. Give me a frickin break.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228444 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious she still doesn't have an impact on your life still today.You let your self keep believing that if you hadn't killed your childs life in the womb your sons wouldn't have gone to college. Give me a frickin break.
Who's to say I'm wrong?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228445 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious she still doesn't have an impact on your life still today.You let your self keep believing that if you hadn't killed your childs life in the womb your sons wouldn't have gone to college. Give me a frickin break.
It finally hit me why you keep harping on my daughter.

You're jealous that I have a daughter and you don't.

Deny it all you want; it's a fact.
Ocean56

AOL

#228446 Apr 5, 2013
Chloe wrote:
1. Of course I know birth control fails. I have 3 children because of it and wouldn't change that for anything.
2. I'm not saying anyone should be forced to do something they don't want, but that in itself is a poor excuse for abortion. What I approve or disapprove of IS irrelevant. A woman does have to decide what is best for their situation, especially because the woman's life may be in jeopardy or she may have been a victim of rape or whatever be the case. Better birth control methods and making them available and proper education is what we need.
3. Making the decision to kill a life should not be taken so lightly. I had a friend who had 7 abortions. One was done at 5 months. Was it her right to do it? Yes, but was it morally right? I don't think it was.
1. Some women, myself included, don't WANT three children. If I had gotten pregnant again -- thank goodness MY birth control didn't fail -- I would NOT have continued the pregnancy. That's how CHOICE works.

2. It isn't for YOU to decide what is a "poor excuse for abortion," since no woman has to ask for your opinion in the matter. If a woman decides she DOESN'T want to be pregnant, that is HER decision, and none of your business. Simple as that.

3. Assuming what you claimed is actually true, it still isn't your call to determine what is "morally right" for anyone but yourself.

Location hidden

#228447 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say I'm wrong?
Better yet who's to say you are right?

Location hidden

#228448 Apr 5, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It finally hit me why you keep harping on my daughter.
You're jealous that I have a daughter and you don't.
Deny it all you want; it's a fact.
Oh really? You don't have a daughter,you may have had one if you hadn't killed your baby in the womb.
Jealous of you? Are you kidding me? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228449 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet who's to say you are right?
It's my life.

They are my children.

Therefore, I am to say what's right for my life, and while they were under the age of 18, for them.

DUH.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228450 Apr 5, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really? You don't have a daughter,you may have had one if you hadn't killed your baby in the womb.
Jealous of you? Are you kidding me? Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Laugh all you want old woman.

I'm right.
konnon

Pittsburgh, PA

#228451 Apr 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………
Excuse Again? Condoms are the Problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 865,185
Should TOPIX have FORUM SECURITY GUARDS? 2 min being myself 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Patrick Daniels 599,883
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min dollarsbill 6,502
Why black people smell like poop (Nov '11) 1 hr dirtyknotz 28
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,784
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web