There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228506 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record. Do you ever have anything of substance to say? These women have been on this thread a long time and have had idiots like you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over. And yet they still maintain their position. You're not going to change the facts, which is that they aborted a fetus in the best interest of themselves and their families.
You can't prove she killed her son because at the time of her abortion, sex organs likely were not even developed. So again, you present a false statement.
And still, you refuse to answer my question because you're a coward. When you have a chance to actually say something substantial, you run like a scared little troll girl you are.
Why switch the position when the one I'm using is so blatantly accurate, and as yet uncountered? If it's working, keep using it.

Those are the facts. Sorry you don't like them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228507 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated it, not me.
These are the lying responses I referred to in my previous post.
You're dishonest and unintelligent. No rational discussion can be had.
Your reasons were:
Couldn't make ends meet, didn't wan to get a job because you didn't want to put your kids in daycare.
"I raise my own children"
Yeah. The ones you don't kill.
You don't want a rational discussion. Your posts are comprised of:

You lie.
You killed you baby.
Abortion will be illegal.

A rational discussion would involve you actually answering the question of IF your wife was pregnant and was infected with a potentially fatal disease and the only way to save her life is to abort her fetus, what would you do? THAT would be an example of a rational discussion. But you choose not to engage because you're a coward. And now, everyone knows it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228508 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell whatever lies you need to if it makes you feel better. The only people hat but your lies are the other liars.
She quite plainly stated the reasons she killed her child.
So, how would you have handled Sister's dilemma differently? Are you saying she should have let herself die? Would you want your wife to die instead of having an abortion that would save her life? You want to pass judgment but you can't seem to show how you'd handle the situation any differently.

Location hidden

#228509 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove she killed anything. You can't. And for the record, your opinion doesn't count for anything to anyone but yourself.
Ask her to prove it. She said it, not me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228510 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about less than 1% of abortions.
Why? If I grant you that point, will you support outlawing he other 99%?
Answer the question.

Location hidden

#228511 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want a rational discussion. Your posts are comprised of:
You lie.
You killed you baby.
Abortion will be illegal.
A rational discussion would involve you actually answering the question of IF your wife was pregnant and was infected with a potentially fatal disease and the only way to save her life is to abort her fetus, what would you do? THAT would be an example of a rational discussion. But you choose not to engage because you're a coward. And now, everyone knows it.
Here's an idea.

Stop lying.

Then I'll stop calling you a liar.

Stop killing unborn children. I'll stop telling you to stop killing unborn children.

Pretty simple, really. Have someone explain it to you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228512 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you direct me to the post where I claimed to have gestated 3 times?
Post # 227960

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228513 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you operate. You make up a "position", assign it to me, then counter it.
I never said homicide laws apply to abortion. Could you direct me to where I stated otherwise?
You can't, because you're dishonest. Or stupid. I think it's the former
The claim you made that is was getting harder for women to have abortions because of fetal rights. Fetal rights have been "protected" by the invention of fetal homicide laws. Fetal homicide laws do not pertain to abortion because each state protects a woman's right to have an abortion. You have yet to counter any of this.

So, answer the question about your wife. For someone who claims others are dishonest, you haven't shown one bit of honesty whatsoever on here. You lie constantly.

Location hidden

#228514 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question.
Odd. It looks like I asked a question. Do you care to answer it for her?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228515 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to provide proof of public statements by planned parenthood's counsel? Do you even follow the news? No wonder you're wrong all the time. You're horribly uninformed.
This was headline news last week.
I know exactly what was said and what wasn't said. I know she said she couldn't answer the question and she didn't have that information. That hardly speaks to "We're PP and we want to kill born babies!" I didn't hear that, did you? If so, I must've missed that one. So by all means, enlighten me to where they specifically said they would kill born babies.

And while you're at it, answer my question.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228516 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why switch the position when the one I'm using is so blatantly accurate, and as yet uncountered? If it's working, keep using it.
Those are the facts. Sorry you don't like them.
You are definitely sorry. That's about the most honest thing you've said.

No proof of anything. Just idiotic assertions and lies and refusal to answer my question. Lying, scared coward. Every person on here, including LIP and Lawest whom I'm not fans of at all, have a ton more courage than you do. They answer the hard questions. They put it out there and on occasion, use proof to back up their assertions. You've done nothing but dawdle. You're shadenfreude.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228517 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her to prove it. She said it, not me.
She has proven in. You have yet to prove otherwise. Answer my question.

Location hidden

#228518 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
No wonder you have such difficulty understanding this topic. You can't read.

You said I responded twice. I said "three times" as that was my third response.

Your question was "have I gestated anything yet?" That would require a response of "yes" or "no".

In answer to that question, "no". Not many males have. No wonder you have unwanted pregnancies. You're unfamiliar with the reproductive process.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228519 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea.
Stop lying.
Then I'll stop calling you a liar.
Stop killing unborn children. I'll stop telling you to stop killing unborn children.
Pretty simple, really. Have someone explain it to you.
Haven't lied once.
Never killed an unborn child. You lie on both accounts.

Answer my question. Do you need someone to explain that question to you? Is it above your reading comprehensive range (which I'm sure is quite low).

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228520 Apr 5, 2013
BAM! Caught in another lie.

Location hidden

#228521 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim you made that is was getting harder for women to have abortions because of fetal rights. Fetal rights have been "protected" by the invention of fetal homicide laws. Fetal homicide laws do not pertain to abortion because each state protects a woman's right to have an abortion. You have yet to counter any of this.
So, answer the question about your wife. For someone who claims others are dishonest, you haven't shown one bit of honesty whatsoever on here. You lie constantly.
Again, this conversation is tedious only because you're so dense.

I claim abortions are harder to get because of fetal rights resulting in more restrictions on abortion.
Fetal homicide laws have nothing to do with that statement. They are just another example of increasing fetal rights.

If you were smarter, this conversation would be much easier.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228522 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd. It looks like I asked a question. Do you care to answer it for her?
Deflection. Answer my question. I never asked her a question. I asked you a question. Which you're afraid to answer. Be a man, grab what tiny balls you have and MAN UP to answer the question. Your scared, I get it. But you have to have some ounce of manhood in there.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228523 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
Worth reposting. I entitle this one: Grunt Lies

Sunday Mar 31

<quoted text>Yet here you are. Responding.
Twice.
Happy Easter.
Have you gestated anything yet??

Grunt 56: Three times.

Sister Kathryn Lust

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 min ago

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you direct me to the post where I claimed to have gestated 3 times?

Sister Kathryn Lust:

Post # 227960

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0SOT21 ...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228524 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this conversation is tedious only because you're so dense.
I claim abortions are harder to get because of fetal rights resulting in more restrictions on abortion.
Fetal homicide laws have nothing to do with that statement. They are just another example of increasing fetal rights.
If you were smarter, this conversation would be much easier.
And I've also shown where fetal rights do not exist for the benefit of the fetus but for the parents who lost that fetus.

I've also shown how these restrictions have historically been voted down. Ohio tried to pass legislation just last year. What happened? Oh, that's right. It was voted down. North Dakota is trying the same thing. Legal analysts are already saying the likeliness of it being voted down is plausible.

You also claimed during one post that I couldn't get an abortion. You said I couldn't, I showed that I could and then you back pedaled and said, "Well right now you probably could. But that will change." You lie.
Answer. The. Question.

Location hidden

#228525 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what was said and what wasn't said. I know she said she couldn't answer the question and she didn't have that information. That hardly speaks to "We're PP and we want to kill born babies!" I didn't hear that, did you? If so, I must've missed that one. So by all means, enlighten me to where they specifically said they would kill born babies.
And while you're at it, answer my question.
Again, lies. You'e embarrassingly dishonest.

She said she didn't have the information as to what currently happens.

When asked what should happen, she specifically said that decision should be left up to the family and doctors. She's specifically opposing a doctor to be obligated to transport a baby born alive, in a botched abortion, to the hospital for care.

What more proof do you want? Watch it yourself. It's disgusting.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/video-pla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Worth Repeating 31,361
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Seentheotherside 687,381
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 29 min Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 1 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 3 hr Unicorn2331 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr dotard tracker 987,387
More from around the web