“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228396 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You killed your child because he was inconvenient. That's a fact.
You didn't answer the question. What did our husband say when you killed his child?
You haven't answered the question either. What would you do if the only way to save your pregnant wife's life was to abort the fetus? Before you badger other people about their lives and philosophies, you should answer them yourself. This makes you even more of a hypocrite than you were before.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#228398 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so dense you post rebuttals that have already been smashed?
Tro tro trolling along
are you really so dense you actually believe the argument is smashed.

links have been posted showing that ALL types of birth control, including surgical birth control fails.

the only type of bc that doesn't fail is NO SEX. it has also been posted that refusing to have sex with one's spouse is grounds for divorce.

I will not stop having/enjoying sex with my husband because you think i should.

deal with it, grunting idiot.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228399 Apr 4, 2013
Correction to an earlier post:

"You're one to tell someone..."

Typing and eating leads to mistakes.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#228400 Apr 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>A forty-eight week old fetus would suffocate in the uterus.
Twelve weeks is a third - that's why it's called A TRIMESTER.
Stupid.
most doctors induce before 42 weeks anymore.

they used to let a woman go up to and sometimes past 42 weeks. but nowdays its just not smart to do that.

my first child was 43+ weeks. i am lucky that he was born without complications.

today he is healthy and in august will be 30 yrs old.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#228402 Apr 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Doing good lawest,how about you?
Likewise my friend, stay Blessed.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228403 Apr 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't have an abortion because he/she was inconvenient. Those are YOUR WORDS. They are NOT my facts.
You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.
Read back. The answer to your next question is in the postings. Look it up, like a big boy.
Then why did you kill your child?

Location hidden

#228404 Apr 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I did. Read back.
No you didn't. Prove me wrong.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#228408 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that she has ever posted on here could lead to a claim that she ever killed a child. She has said that she aborted a fetus, a completely different thing. Since the vast majority of fertilized eggs fail to survive to reach live birth, there is no rational argument against abortion.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228409 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. Prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong? We've all done that repeatedly since you've been on here. Hell, we did it this morning.

Read back Troll. It's in there.

Location hidden

#228410 Apr 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing that she has ever posted on here could lead to a claim that she ever killed a child. She has said that she aborted a fetus, a completely different thing. Since the vast majority of fertilized eggs fail to survive to reach live birth, there is no rational argument against abortion.
Are you retarded? She specifically stated that she killed her child. Post #228338

Location hidden

#228411 Apr 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you wrong? We've all done that repeatedly since you've been on here. Hell, we did it this morning.
Just as I thought. Another lie from you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228414 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
1). I know that because instead of just spouting nonsense, I actually look at the data. The last AGI poll I found listed reasons of rape/incest at less than 1% and mother health problems (which they noted were exaggerated) as less than 3%. Everything else was "poor me, I want to kill my unborn child"
2). You didn't answer the question. I know how babies are made. My friends do. Do you?
So the moral of our sob story is the kid wishes his mom had killed I'm instead? Doubt it.
1) Yeah right. No citation whatsoever except for "an AGI poll" that could mean anything, whereas the Guttmacher Institute for sexual health states that women get abortions for the following reasons in the US: "three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner"

Learn how to cite properly.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abo...

2) Straw manning the argument isn't going to get you nowhere. Clearly we both know how babies are made; the issue is that many people do not (due to age, lack of education and such). Take for example a case described by a Finnish nurse working in a health clinic in Saudi Arabia:

http://blueabaya.blogspot.mx/2012/02/does-sau...

3)Certainly putting words in my mouth, this shows that not only do you not feel any sympathy for rape victims but you didn't understand the point of the story at all, douchebag.

Location hidden

#228415 Apr 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Yeah right. No citation whatsoever except for "an AGI poll" that could mean anything, whereas the Guttmacher Institute for sexual health states that women get abortions for the following reasons in the US: "three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner"
Learn how to cite properly.
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abo...
2) Straw manning the argument isn't going to get you nowhere. Clearly we both know how babies are made; the issue is that many people do not (due to age, lack of education and such). Take for example a case described by a Finnish nurse working in a health clinic in Saudi Arabia:
http://blueabaya.blogspot.mx/2012/02/does-sau...
3)Certainly putting words in my mouth, this shows that not only do you not feel any sympathy for rape victims but you didn't understand the point of the story at all, douchebag.
Speaking of citations, you do realize that yours doesn't, in fact, say what you claim.

I don't know if you're too stupid to realize that or you assume your other cheerleaders are too stupid to read.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#228417 Apr 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your one to tell someone they haven't answered a question. You seem to have a problem answering them yourself.
That's just how the grunt is. He still hasn't answered the question I posed to him when I first responded to him several months ago. If you ask me, just treat every question he doesn't answer as an admission that he has no idea in the slightest.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228418 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of citations, you do realize that yours doesn't, in fact, say what you claim.
I don't know if you're too stupid to realize that or you assume your other cheerleaders are too stupid to read.
It doesn't? And you're qualified to refute that how? You' can't come up with any other counter refutation in the form of solid evidence through other citations and instead choose ad hominem attacks under the impression that it works the same way? You have no knowledge of citations or even a proper debate.

BTW I wonder about your level of education considering you even deign to question the accrediations of the Guttmacher Institute, as it is affiliated with the UN and has worked continuously for over 50 years to promote proper sexual health care in the US and internationally.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228419 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. Another lie from you.
So you're scared of me so you have to pull the same stuff on other posters. You know eventually they're going to start slamming the same facts down your throat and ask you the same question you refuse to answer from me. Coward.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228421 Apr 4, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>That's just how the grunt is. He still hasn't answered the question I posed to him when I first responded to him several months ago. If you ask me, just treat every question he doesn't answer as an admission that he has no idea in the slightest.
This is a question he does know the answer to. He just knows he CAN'T answer it. No man would ever want his wife to die. And if saving her life meant having an abortion, he'd be 100% behind that decision. But he can't admit that because then he'd have to openly admit that's he's not only a hypocrite for condemning someone else for doing the same thing, but an a**hole for trying to make someone feel badly about a life-or-death decision they didn't WANT to have to make.

He's a bad guy, a coward, a liar and a loser.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228422 Apr 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll to the hilt. He's just picking on you because he knows he's lost the game with me. He's allergic to facts that counter his BS rants and proves him dead wrong.

This man is seriously a coward. I don't like Lawest either, but at least he manned up and answered the question I posed to him. Grunt is too afraid to let his real feelings be known. Hell, even LIP answered an honest question I posited. Grunt's the only one who is too afraid to answer questions.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228423 Apr 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi teritorial jerk
did you land from volcano,evolution beggining in the terra teritorial waters??
or are you aborted babe joke bambling nonsenses,instead be mama grateful that she brought you to this capitalists world, and prepare you as slave in New world order,
digging gold in S.Africa gold mine, Kapstasdt
As incoherent as this post is, I must admit the hilarity of this misguided attempt to link abortion with "the New World Order" and digging for gold.

Are you all right in the head, old chap?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228424 Apr 4, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grunt. Got a question for ya.

Your pregnant wife contracts a life-threatening disease and the only way her life will be spared is if she gets an abortion. Decision time, buddy. What do you think the outcome should be? Do you advocate for the abortion or do you let your wife die?

Tick tock tick tock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 8 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 830,406
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Robert F 585,791
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,959
bless the jews (Nov '08) 2 hr worship GOD 7,145
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 2 hr Titania 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web