There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228488 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Everything I said was true.
She, and I, ended pregnancies which otherwise would have ended us.
You refuse to recognize that without that abortion I wouldn't have lived to BE a mother.
Your sadism, idiocy, and filthy opinion are duly noted.
You can tell whatever lies you need to if it makes you feel better. The only people hat but your lies are the other liars.

She quite plainly stated the reasons she killed her child.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228489 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell whatever lies you need to if it makes you feel better. The only people hat but your lies are the other liars.
Having gone back to the post to which I was referring, I discovered that it was not Mama-San who ended her ectopic pregnancy, it was NWMoon.

So, on the assertion that Mama-San had an abortion for that reason, I do stand corrected.

Now then: Are you going to try and repeat the lie that you have ever gestated, much less three times, or are you going to recant, like an adult?

And when are you going to answer the question of what your wishes would be if your wife was diagnosed with a toxic pregnancy?

Location hidden

#228490 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Having gone back to the post to which I was referring, I discovered that it was not Mama-San who ended her ectopic pregnancy, it was NWMoon.
So, on the assertion that Mama-San had an abortion for that reason, I do stand corrected.
Now then: Are you going to try and repeat the lie that you have ever gestated, much less three times, or are you going to recant, like an adult?
And when are you going to answer the question of what your wishes would be if your wife was diagnosed with a toxic pregnancy?
Could you direct me to the post where I claimed to have gestated 3 times?

Location hidden

#228492 Apr 5, 2013
Venguer wrote:
<quoted text>
What if a girl is raped by some thug? The trauma of the rape isn't bad enough? She should be forced to have the rapist thug's baby too?
You are talking about less than 1% of abortions.

Why? If I grant you that point, will you support outlawing he other 99%?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228493 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my assertion. This post does EXACTLY what I accused you of.
Point. Set. Match.
You slime have nothing and cling desperately to your "right" to kill the lives you create because you're too irresponsible to not create them to begin with.
The tide is turning. Your "rights" are restricted more every year.
Proof, please? I've already shown you that fetal homicide laws do not apply to abortion. The only "restriction" that has had any impact is the viability of the fetus at 22 weeks. You carry your argument on the late-term abortion issue, which no one here advocates. And all the legislation that is trying to be passed on state levels get overturned or voted down in the next level. So, proof. Not just your idiotic assertions, but proof.

Btw, if your pregnant wife were afflicted with a life-threatening disease that could only be undone by the abortion of her fetus, what would you do?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228494 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying that I haven't produced it isn't the same thing as it not being produced.
You know that though.
Haven't seen a shred of evidence. All you do is talk. And your words say nothing. And you seem to avoid the one topic that's been addressed to you several times.

Coward. You've lost all credibility with everyone on this thread. They see through you and you've been called out.

You know that though.

So, your pregnant wife. She has this blood disease. Doc says she's gotta have an abortion or else she dies. What would you have her do? What do you think the right decision would be?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228495 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. So what was the "best decision" you made for your child, as stated by you? Did you buy him a teddy bear?
No. You killed him. It was for his own good though, right?
Still no evidence. Still nothing by blah blah blah. You never have anything of substance to say anything. You're a broken record and the recording wasn't of any quality anyway. You suck at debating, you provide no evidence of anything and you're afraid of any real questions.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228496 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are her words, not mine.
Thanks for playing, though. Try to keep up.
You're not playing the game. You're only interacting when it's convenient to you. And when the game gets too hard, you back off.

Try playing with real proof, real evidence and real answers. In fact, I've proven the majority of American do not want Roe v Wade overturned. You haven't provided proof to deny that. I've proven that on a logical level, women will never be incarcerated for having abortions. You insist they will, but haven't been able to provide proof for that assertion. Since you think that way, there must be some kind of study or legislation on the table, right? And you obviously know how to curtail the financial impact of putting thousands of women in jail and the extra welfare costs that will have to be raised to support any children she has that will be forced into foster care. Where is all this evidence?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228497 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing for them you can't kill them once they're out of the womb.
Planned parenthood wants to change that, too.
Again, another statement. No proof. Please provide the information that Planned Parenthood specifically said they want to kill children after they're out of the womb. We'll wait.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228498 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what her child would be today, if she hadn't killed him.
I wonder what you would do if your wife were pregnant and received a potentially life-threatening disease and the only way to save her life would be to abort her fetus????

Location hidden

#228499 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, please? I've already shown you that fetal homicide laws do not apply to abortion. The only "restriction" that has had any impact is the viability of the fetus at 22 weeks. You carry your argument on the late-term abortion issue, which no one here advocates. And all the legislation that is trying to be passed on state levels get overturned or voted down in the next level. So, proof. Not just your idiotic assertions, but proof.
Btw, if your pregnant wife were afflicted with a life-threatening disease that could only be undone by the abortion of her fetus, what would you do?
That's how you operate. You make up a "position", assign it to me, then counter it.

I never said homicide laws apply to abortion. Could you direct me to where I stated otherwise?

You can't, because you're dishonest. Or stupid. I think it's the former

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228500 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't make the best decision for one of your sons. You killed him.
Broken record. Do you ever have anything of substance to say? These women have been on this thread a long time and have had idiots like you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over. And yet they still maintain their position. You're not going to change the facts, which is that they aborted a fetus in the best interest of themselves and their families.

You can't prove she killed her son because at the time of her abortion, sex organs likely were not even developed. So again, you present a false statement.

And still, you refuse to answer my question because you're a coward. When you have a chance to actually say something substantial, you run like a scared little troll girl you are.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228501 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation? It's pretty sick that you find that question funny. If you haven't wondered, you're mentally ill.
Proof?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228502 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Proof?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228503 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. She didn't opt to kill her child for health reasons. It was for convenience.
This is why your side loses.
You lie.
But if she had had an abortion for health reasons, like one poster has, how would you deal with that situation? What advice would you give your wife if her choices were certain death or have an abortion?

Location hidden

#228504 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, another statement. No proof. Please provide the information that Planned Parenthood specifically said they want to kill children after they're out of the womb. We'll wait.
I need to provide proof of public statements by planned parenthood's counsel? Do you even follow the news? No wonder you're wrong all the time. You're horribly uninformed.

This was headline news last week.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228505 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dense?
That isn't opinion. That was fact.
Prove she killed anything. You can't. And for the record, your opinion doesn't count for anything to anyone but yourself.

Location hidden

#228506 Apr 5, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Broken record. Do you ever have anything of substance to say? These women have been on this thread a long time and have had idiots like you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over. And yet they still maintain their position. You're not going to change the facts, which is that they aborted a fetus in the best interest of themselves and their families.
You can't prove she killed her son because at the time of her abortion, sex organs likely were not even developed. So again, you present a false statement.
And still, you refuse to answer my question because you're a coward. When you have a chance to actually say something substantial, you run like a scared little troll girl you are.
Why switch the position when the one I'm using is so blatantly accurate, and as yet uncountered? If it's working, keep using it.

Those are the facts. Sorry you don't like them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228507 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated it, not me.
These are the lying responses I referred to in my previous post.
You're dishonest and unintelligent. No rational discussion can be had.
Your reasons were:
Couldn't make ends meet, didn't wan to get a job because you didn't want to put your kids in daycare.
"I raise my own children"
Yeah. The ones you don't kill.
You don't want a rational discussion. Your posts are comprised of:

You lie.
You killed you baby.
Abortion will be illegal.

A rational discussion would involve you actually answering the question of IF your wife was pregnant and was infected with a potentially fatal disease and the only way to save her life is to abort her fetus, what would you do? THAT would be an example of a rational discussion. But you choose not to engage because you're a coward. And now, everyone knows it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228508 Apr 5, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how would you have handled Sister's dilemma differently? Are you saying she should have let herself die? Would you want your wife to die instead of having an abortion that would save her life? You want to pass judgment but you can't seem to show how you'd handle the situation any differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Trump Whines 47,105
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Big Al 990,683
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 35 min what I think happ... 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Michael 692,116
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Johnny 464
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
More from around the web