|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious she's none of your business either.Lucky girl!
As always, it's obvious you lack reading comprehension skills, critical thinking skills, and are basically an unhappy, ill-educated, mean-spirited person.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
1). I know that because instead of just spouting nonsense, I actually look at the data. The last AGI poll I found listed reasons of rape/incest at less than 1% and mother health problems (which they noted were exaggerated) as less than 3%. Everything else was "poor me, I want to kill my unborn child"
2). You didn't answer the question. I know how babies are made. My friends do. Do you?
So the moral of our sob story is the kid wishes his mom had killed I'm instead? Doubt it.
I'd like to see the EXACT QUOTE from the AGI Poll which stated everything else was "poor me, I want to kill my unborn child."

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's unbelievable is killing our child to buy them.
Please provide any proof that a woman has had an abortion in order to buy scratch tickets.

That's right up there with the poster who stated teenage girls had abortions so that they could fit into their prom dresses.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words, not mine. It takes a special kind of low love to kill their child because he's inconvenient. I wonder what he'd be today.
We'll never know. Hope those scratch tickets were winners.
I don't recall saying the pregnancy was "inconvenient."

Your lying is getting worse with every post. How sad is it to tell lies in order to try to prove a point?

The truth of the matter is that no woman is forced to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.

You don't like that fact. I don't like the fact that drunk drivers who cause crashes that kill people aren't charged with pre-meditated murder.

We're both SOL, aren't we? Nothing is likely to change soon on either front.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't raise the ones you kill. I'm sure if you'd raised him and asked him later he'd say "daycare sucks. I wish you'd killed me"
Or not.
Are you married? What did your husband say?
You have the same level of reading comprehension skills as LIP.

I've already answered the questions. Read back and find the answers.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall saying the pregnancy was "inconvenient."
Your lying is getting worse with every post. How sad is it to tell lies in order to try to prove a point?
The truth of the matter is that no woman is forced to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.
You don't like that fact. I don't like the fact that drunk drivers who cause crashes that kill people aren't charged with pre-meditated murder.
We're both SOL, aren't we? Nothing is likely to change soon on either front.
You killed your child because he was inconvenient. That's a fact.
You didn't answer the question. What did our husband say when you killed his child?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the same level of reading comprehension skills as LIP.
I've already answered the questions. Read back and find the answers.
No you didn't

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, it's obvious you lack reading comprehension skills, critical thinking skills, and are basically an unhappy, ill-educated, mean-spirited person.
Once again,deflection. Damn you are getting good at this.Wear that badge proudly,because it's for sure you can't display a picture of the baby you killed in the womb.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question. What did our husband say when you killed his child?
He left her sorry ass Grunt.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't have an abortion because he/she was inconvenient. Those are YOUR WORDS. They are NOT my facts.

You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.

Read back. The answer to your next question is in the postings. Look it up, like a big boy.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't
Yes. I did. Read back.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Once again,deflection. Damn you are getting good at this.Wear that badge proudly,because it's for sure you can't display a picture of the baby you killed in the womb.
You honestly don't understand the meaning of the word "deflection" do you?

You ignorant high-school dropout unable to google the meaning of a word stupid crack!

Thanks for the laugh so early in the morning.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Once again,deflection. Damn you are getting good at this.Wear that badge proudly,because it's for sure you can't display a picture of the baby you killed in the womb.
For the...how many times now????

I do not discuss my daughter with you. Period. End of discussion.

I mention my sons, the fact that both are going to college and have stable lives simply to illustrate the fact that I made the right decision in having an abortion. That is ALL I say about them anymore, if you ever pulled your head out of your ass long enough to notice

I adopted my daughter 17 years AFTER I had the abortion. She was not an impact on that time in my life, and therefore has no place in the discussion.

Do you understand these statements? I don't expect to have to post this again.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

i am not sure how many of you were here when the grunting idiot was posting before.

when everyone ignored the idiot, it left. let's try it again!!!!!!!!!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

i see the grunting idiot was posting on easter sunday.

most people with children, spend that day with children. especially small children as the grunting idiot claims he has.

as before he is exposed for the lies he tells.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>If she regretted it,I would continue to be her friend,if she bragged about it like so many of you prodeathers do on this thread I would probably walk away.Life is too short to have baby killers in my life. Mamasan is the worst of all of them,she kills her child in the womb she says because she wasn't financially able to raise this child and then turns around and adopts a child which she never talks about,leading me to believe this daughter grew up and got as far away from this nut as possible.
or maybe she doesn't mention this child on topix, because of people like you who use family as a means to try and hurt another.\

wow some christian you are lippy..........NOT.

alot of people don't mention their children on topix. that is their choice. not yours.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman has the ability to not get pregnant. What a concept. Once she creates life, she's responsible for it.
but not the guy, huh?!

he just goes on and continues to have more sex and make more babies he doesn't support.

LMAO.

it just wads your diaper a real woman won't have sex with you!
Chloe

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real problem in this debate is the anti-choicers who think they have the "right" to FORCE women to gestate pregnancies they never wanted to begin with and who can't mind their own business.
I guess you haven't heard that ALL methods of contraception can and DO fail occasionally, or you wouldn't be making the idiotic "if you don't want a baby, then don't get pregnant" excuse for an "argument."
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens, and she can reject it if she decides she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves. Whether YOU approve of a woman who rejects motherhood is irrelevant.
Of course I know birth control fail. I have 3 children because of it and wouldn't change that for anything.

I'm not saying anyone should be forced to do something they don't want, but that in itself is a poor excuse for abortion. What I approve or disapprove of IS irrelevant. A woman does have to decide what is best for their situation, especially because the woman's life may be in jeopardy or she may have been a victim of rape or whatever be the case. Better birth control methods and making them available and proper education is what we need.

Making the decision to kill a life should not be taken so lightly. I had a friend who had 7 abortions. One was done at 5 months. Was it her right to do it? Yes, but was it morally right? I don't think it was.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
1). I know that because instead of just spouting nonsense, I actually look at the data. The last AGI poll I found listed reasons of rape/incest at less than 1% and mother health problems (which they noted were exaggerated) as less than 3%. Everything else was "poor me, I want to kill my unborn child"
2). You didn't answer the question. I know how babies are made. My friends do. Do you?
So the moral of our sob story is the kid wishes his mom had killed I'm instead? Doubt it.
Your one to tell someone they haven't answered a question. You seem to have a problem answering them yourself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's unbelievable is killing our child to buy them.
What's unbelievable is that you're afraid to answer a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,701 - 217,720 of221,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

480 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 529,735
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 716,030
to all Bible people. (an ideal family :) 9 min Awesome dr Shrink 3
Brain Fit Life 13 min Gwellness 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min Most Holy dr Shrink 1,383
Report: ISIS gets its hands on nuclear material 30 min andet1987 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Most Holy dr Shrink 598,714
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Charlie Sheen 255,605
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000