Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
1). The percentage in this group is minute.
2). Exactly. Don't get pregnant.
3). Ha! Are you retarded? Seriously. Are you? How many people do you know hat aren't aware how babies are made?
Did your wife kill your child? No? Good girl. Sad to know you'd be ok if she did.
Grunt, how would you deal with the situation if your wife were pregnant and infected with a life-threatening disease and the only way to save her life is to abort the fetus?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

It seems that Grunt has finally cowered in fear. I love wiping the floor with a dirty rag like him. After three days, he's finally skulked back into the shadows where he knows he belongs because he can't put his money where his mouth is.

It stands to reason, since he berated a poster on this thread who was forced to have an abortion to save her own life, that he would indeed rather have his wife die a terrible death than abort her fetus.

Or wait, no, probably the more likely answer is that if his wife were in that situation, it would be a no-brainer to have the abortion in order to save his wife's life. But Grunt won't admit to this because he knows it would make him a hypocrite to condone an action that he has condemned another for.

I just love when I defeat someone so simple-minded as this loser.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm sure that would tick them off more than the knowledge that their mother killed their sibling so shed have more money for scratch Tickets.
I'm fairly certain they don't consider themselves to be 'scratch tickets'.

You are unfuckingbelievable.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fairly certain they don't consider themselves to be 'scratch tickets'.
He's desperate to grab on to some kind of faux dignity. It's easier for people to believe that women who have to have abortions feel nothing about it rather than believe that is a harrowing decision.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now we come the the meat. You said child. You didn't say fetus. You didn't say unborn child. You selfishly killed your child for your own interests, because YOU couldn't give him up for adoption.
It's amazing that you can live with yourself. Your sons are disgusted by you.
Just as before it is born,it's not a child but a fetus, if I had given birth, it would have been a child, not an adult.

I use the correct term for the correct phase.

And think what you like about my sons. I know the truth and so do they.

You're getting pretty desperate to piss someone off, aren't you?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you kill an innocent child that YOU created because you don't want o work harder to make ends meet AND you refuse to put it up for adoption?
Yep. That's textbook selfishness.
Yes. Work harder to make ends meet, and let a daycare raise your child. And then work yet a third job to pay the daycare bills.

Sorry, when I give birth, I raise the child. Not someone else.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm sure that would tick them off more than the knowledge that their mother killed their sibling so shed have more money for scratch Tickets.
LOLOL. I'll share this little gem with my sons. They'll love it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm fairly certain they don't consider themselves to be 'scratch tickets'.
He/She/It is really reaching now. I'll giggle about the "scratch tickets" for a couple of days. Next, I'll be accused of *gasp* playing bingo!

Because you can raise a child on the money someone might spend on scratch tickets, don't you know.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid crack. She was talking about giving birth, not adoption. Read the posts thoroughly.
Once again deflection at it's finest.(((eyeroll)))

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Once again deflection at it's finest.(((eyeroll)))
Hello there LIP, how are you doing this early morning?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Once again deflection at it's finest.(((eyeroll)))
Go look up deflection. The topic of the post in question was "gestation" not "raising children."

My daughter is none of your business. Get that through your addlepated brain.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Chloe wrote:
How many abortions happen because of the reason you stated? If there is an actual reason for abortion that is totally different than just doing it because you just don't want it.
All of which amounts to nothing more than "so what." Yes, there are women who don't want pregnancy or children, and they have the right to terminate a pregnancy for that basic reason; they DON'T want to be pregnant.

Don't like it? Too bad. You don't get to determine "morality" or "responsibility" for anyone but yourself. Get used to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there LIP, how are you doing this early morning?
Doing good lawest,how about you?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Chloe wrote:
I didn't say it was better for her. I think that many women probaby didn't necessarily want the children they had, but were happy that they had their children and ended up being good mothers. Just because a person is poor doesn't mean that they won't do well with raising a child.
Seems to me you WANT women to have abortions rather than have children. I agree there are too any unwanted, neglected, abandoned children in the world. The problem isn't necessarily having abortions, it's getting pregnant to begin with if they don't want to have children.
No, the real problem in this debate is the anti-choicers who think they have the "right" to FORCE women to gestate pregnancies they never wanted to begin with and who can't mind their own business.

I guess you haven't heard that ALL methods of contraception can and DO fail occasionally, or you wouldn't be making the idiotic "if you don't want a baby, then don't get pregnant" excuse for an "argument."

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens, and she can reject it if she decides she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities it involves. Whether YOU approve of a woman who rejects motherhood is irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Go look up deflection. The topic of the post in question was "gestation" not "raising children."
My daughter is none of your business. Get that through your addlepated brain.
It's obvious she's none of your business either.Lucky girl!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You know that HOW? Is the world's poverty and lack of education any hint at all to you?
2) Being a moralising b*tch still doesn't change the fact that you didn't reply directly to that. You think everyone wants to get pregnant everytime theu have sex, or know about sex well enough, or know what to do if their health is in danger/they're raped?
3) Two words: SEX ED. You know them?
How presumptuous of you to assume that about my wife and to talk about my family that way. If you want to know the full story, a neighbour of hers was raped while studying abroad (they were in highschool back then) and wanted to abort, but her family didn't let her and forced her to raise the baby. She couldn't graduate highschool, couldn't find work because of the prejudice against single mothers and her family disowned her for having the baby in the first place even when they forbid her to terminate the pregnancy. She didn't trust the adoption centres here and was forced to raise a child she felt no love for and didn't conceive lovingly, and eventually, a cousin took pity on her and was able to get the baby signed over to her (after years of monstruous legal battles, bureaucratic opposition.
The boy, after years of bitter feelings between him and his biological mother, now gets along reasonably well with her after understanding the circumstances behind his conception -- he now works as a social worker to teach sex ed and teenage empowerment to poor communities in rural areas, last time I heard of him.
My wife, barely an hour after our daughter was born, told me in tears how she was thankful for having been raised by a family that understood her decisions she made in her life, having been lucky enough to never encounter sexual violence in her life, and being able to meet a man who loved her and respected her and could raise a family with that same love and respect instead of having to go through the hell her neighbour went through. We named the baby after her.
The fucking end.
1). I know that because instead of just spouting nonsense, I actually look at the data. The last AGI poll I found listed reasons of rape/incest at less than 1% and mother health problems (which they noted were exaggerated) as less than 3%. Everything else was "poor me, I want to kill my unborn child"

2). You didn't answer the question. I know how babies are made. My friends do. Do you?

So the moral of our sob story is the kid wishes his mom had killed I'm instead? Doubt it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

What's unbelievable is killing our child to buy them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as before it is born,it's not a child but a fetus, if I had given birth, it would have been a child, not an adult.
I use the correct term for the correct phase.
And think what you like about my sons. I know the truth and so do they.
You're getting pretty desperate to piss someone off, aren't you?
Your words, not mine. It takes a special kind of low love to kill their child because he's inconvenient. I wonder what he'd be today.

We'll never know. Hope those scratch tickets were winners.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Work harder to make ends meet, and let a daycare raise your child. And then work yet a third job to pay the daycare bills.
Sorry, when I give birth, I raise the child. Not someone else.
You don't raise the ones you kill. I'm sure if you'd raised him and asked him later he'd say "daycare sucks. I wish you'd killed me"

Or not.

Are you married? What did your husband say?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
He/She/It is really reaching now. I'll giggle about the "scratch tickets" for a couple of days. Next, I'll be accused of *gasp* playing bingo!
Because you can raise a child on the money someone might spend on scratch tickets, don't you know.
Yeah. It's funny when you kill your child. Ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min FudgeNFury 256,909
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min hick_up 599,114
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Zioni 115,570
Who is Bsquared? 6 min Bsquared2 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,396
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 min evanssean 122
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min waaasssuuup 721,999
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min waaasssuuup 224,553
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••