|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I had already given my consent, I had decided to live when I asked my husband to take me to hospital.
Ask Grunt what he would do if his wife were faced with a life-threatening illness that would only go away if she aborted her fetus. He seems too afraid to answer me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pose the same question to you as I did to Grunt (except he's too cowardly to answer it). Your wife is pregnant. She has a blood infection. Her doctor informs her that unless she aborts her fetus, she will certainly die. How would you handle this situation? What would you want your wife to do? If you were a woman, what would you choose, knowing that not only will you die, but the fetus will die as well.
Are you at least man enough to answer this question?
You're behind the times sweetie, I've given my stand on that situation long ago, I abhor abortion but sadly when it comes down to a pregnancy being a threat to the mothers life, I've already said that is the ONLY time that I feel abortion should be reserved for, it is still ending a life, but it is a tragic circumstance that I understand had to be made to safeguard the mothers life or her personal health, and I went on record with this long ago.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You're behind the times sweetie, I've given my stand on that situation long ago, I abhor abortion but sadly when it comes down to a pregnancy being a threat to the mothers life, I've already said that is the ONLY time that I feel abortion should be reserved for, it is still ending a life, but it is a tragic circumstance that I understand had to be made to safeguard the mothers life or her personal health, and I went on record with this long ago.
You flatter yourself to think I hang on every word you post on here...lol. I usually don't distinguish you from the rest of the anti-woman maniacs on here.

But at least thanks for answering my question. At least one of you is man enough to answer. The other one just cowers and berates a woman for terminating a pregnancy to save her own life.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you google "English Language", study it, then come back and address my comment. Your reply has zero to do with my statement.
Just because you make a statement does not imply it is in any way accurate. Like the example above. Try teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - you might have more success with that.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. I'm not smart enough to prevent pregnancy.
The only thing sadder than an unwanted child is the body of a child killed by his mother.
Agreed - and as that would be murder, the law acts against. But that's not what you mean, is it? Dissembling is the best term for your posts - either that or a total inability to differentiate between legal and illegal, truth and lies, propaganda and accuracy. You are a rude, arrogant, insolent self-opinionated male who has no right to be sticking his nose in anyone else's reprpoductive business. Undoubtedly, that won't stop you trying. I am done with your idiocy - every time you post, the strains of banjo music ring in my ears.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pose the same question to you as I did to Grunt (except he's too cowardly to answer it). Your wife is pregnant. She has a blood infection. Her doctor informs her that unless she aborts her fetus, she will certainly die. How would you handle this situation? What would you want your wife to do? If you were a woman, what would you choose, knowing that not only will you die, but the fetus will die as well.
Are you at least man enough to answer this question?
Lawest has stated in the past that if he were married and his wife was impregnated by a rape, he'd force her to have the child, then force her to give the child up for adoption as "it might cause trouble between us."

It still amazes me that ANY man could be so incredibly callous and insensitive to the feelings of a wife he supposedly loved.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant and spot on
Thank you Grunt:)
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
It's been established that Grunt will not concede that he would want his wife to die if she were pregnant and faced with a life-threatening illness that would only be remedied by an abortion. For three days now, he has avoided the question posed to him constantly. He has proven himself a hypocrite and a coward. He has yet to bring forth any evidence that Roe v. Wade will be overturned. He has yet to bring forth any evidence that the majority of Americans do not favor abortion. He has yet to bring forth any evidence that Americans would be willing to allow women to be incarcerated for having an abortion. It's been noted on here that at every turn, I have presented him with evidence that fetal homicide laws do not exist for the benefit of the fetus, but rather the mother who lost her fetus unwillingly. I have pointed out that the majority of states with fetal homicide laws protect a woman's right to an abortion, thereby proving that the laws exist for the woman and not the fetus. He has yet to show where the majority of Americans want their tax dollars diverted to incarcerate women.
Grunt has proven that he's an unintelligent, uninformed sadist who doesn't have anything to offer other than speculation and his misguided opinion.
Grunt has lost all credibility.
As far as I'M concerned, Grunt lost all credibility ages ago. And yes, he has made it very clear that he's a stupid sadist where women are concerned.

I hope NO woman will ever have the terrible experience of being either his GF or his spouse, as I have NO doubt that he would treat her miserably.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even. I have two living children. I have first hand experience of the situation.
I suspect you don't.
No actually you have three. Why you don't talk about the daughter you adopted is beyond me unless she wised up and got away from you.Smart girl if she did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I can understand why your daughter drove into that truck, just to get away from you.
You are the liar idiot,the truck drove into her. You keep bringing up my deceased daughter. Does it get you off doing this. Sicko!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>No actually you have three. Why you don't talk about the daughter you adopted is beyond me unless she wised up and got away from you.Smart girl if she did.
You stupid crack. She was talking about giving birth, not adoption. Read the posts thoroughly.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's laughing because it's tragic how lacking in empathy you are for other human beings.
Nobody is laughing because killing your unborn child is pretty disgusting.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar idiot,the truck drove into her. You keep bringing up my deceased daughter. Does it get you off doing this. Sicko!
Much like you keep bringing up my abortion. Does it get YOU off doing this? Sicko!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you make a statement does not imply it is in any way accurate. Like the example above. Try teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - you might have more success with that.
In this case it was.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed - and as that would be murder, the law acts against. But that's not what you mean, is it? Dissembling is the best term for your posts - either that or a total inability to differentiate between legal and illegal, truth and lies, propaganda and accuracy. You are a rude, arrogant, insolent self-opinionated male who has no right to be sticking his nose in anyone else's reprpoductive business. Undoubtedly, that won't stop you trying. I am done with your idiocy - every time you post, the strains of banjo music ring in my ears.
I know it's a little difficult for your feeble brain to understand it, but not every killing is a murder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'M concerned, Grunt lost all credibility ages ago. And yes, he has made it very clear that he's a stupid sadist where women are concerned.
I hope NO woman will ever have the terrible experience of being either his GF or his spouse, as I have NO doubt that he would treat her miserably.
Yeah. Shame on me for wanting to stop you from killing your inconvenient, unborn children.

You're a disgusting person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like you keep bringing up my abortion. Does it get YOU off doing this? Sicko!
This IS a discussion about abortion, right?

It's amazing how dense you are.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is laughing because killing your unborn child is pretty disgusting.
Killing your born child is disgusting too. Doesn't seem like that perturbs you in the least.

Giving birth to an unwanted child whom you will resent for their entire life is disgusting. That doesn't bother you.

Your position, such as it is, is that life is only valuable BEFORE it's viable.

That's disgusting.

But the most disgusting thing of all is that you don't give a damn about any of this. You are only on here to get your jollies. You don't present reasonable, logical arguments, you refuse to address simple questions, and you are trolling for attention.

I find it reprehensible that anyone would use such a serious subject just to waste time.
Go crawl back under your rock.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing your born child is disgusting too. Doesn't seem like that perturbs you in the least.
Giving birth to an unwanted child whom you will resent for their entire life is disgusting. That doesn't bother you.
Your position, such as it is, is that life is only valuable BEFORE it's viable.
That's disgusting.
But the most disgusting thing of all is that you don't give a damn about any of this. You are only on here to get your jollies. You don't present reasonable, logical arguments, you refuse to address simple questions, and you are trolling for attention.
I find it reprehensible that anyone would use such a serious subject just to waste time.
Go crawl back under your rock.
NAILED IT.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest has stated in the past that if he were married and his wife was impregnated by a rape, he'd force her to have the child, then force her to give the child up for adoption as "it might cause trouble between us."
It still amazes me that ANY man could be so incredibly callous and insensitive to the feelings of a wife he supposedly loved.
Wow. What a tool. I laugh at the idea that he thinks he could "make" his wife do anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 721,976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 256,876
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 533,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 5,264
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Krackerjacks 115,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,527
Nine Eleven 24 min Insults Are Easier 40
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••