There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228294 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even. I have two living children. I have first hand experience of the situation.
I suspect you don't.
No actually you have three. Why you don't talk about the daughter you adopted is beyond me unless she wised up and got away from you.Smart girl if she did.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228295 Apr 3, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I can understand why your daughter drove into that truck, just to get away from you.
You are the liar idiot,the truck drove into her. You keep bringing up my deceased daughter. Does it get you off doing this. Sicko!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228296 Apr 3, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>No actually you have three. Why you don't talk about the daughter you adopted is beyond me unless she wised up and got away from you.Smart girl if she did.
You stupid crack. She was talking about giving birth, not adoption. Read the posts thoroughly.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228297 Apr 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's laughing because it's tragic how lacking in empathy you are for other human beings.
Nobody is laughing because killing your unborn child is pretty disgusting.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228298 Apr 3, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar idiot,the truck drove into her. You keep bringing up my deceased daughter. Does it get you off doing this. Sicko!
Much like you keep bringing up my abortion. Does it get YOU off doing this? Sicko!

Location hidden

#228299 Apr 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you make a statement does not imply it is in any way accurate. Like the example above. Try teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - you might have more success with that.
In this case it was.

Location hidden

#228300 Apr 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed - and as that would be murder, the law acts against. But that's not what you mean, is it? Dissembling is the best term for your posts - either that or a total inability to differentiate between legal and illegal, truth and lies, propaganda and accuracy. You are a rude, arrogant, insolent self-opinionated male who has no right to be sticking his nose in anyone else's reprpoductive business. Undoubtedly, that won't stop you trying. I am done with your idiocy - every time you post, the strains of banjo music ring in my ears.
I know it's a little difficult for your feeble brain to understand it, but not every killing is a murder.

Location hidden

#228301 Apr 3, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'M concerned, Grunt lost all credibility ages ago. And yes, he has made it very clear that he's a stupid sadist where women are concerned.
I hope NO woman will ever have the terrible experience of being either his GF or his spouse, as I have NO doubt that he would treat her miserably.
Yeah. Shame on me for wanting to stop you from killing your inconvenient, unborn children.

You're a disgusting person.

Location hidden

#228302 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like you keep bringing up my abortion. Does it get YOU off doing this? Sicko!
This IS a discussion about abortion, right?

It's amazing how dense you are.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#228303 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing your born child is disgusting too. Doesn't seem like that perturbs you in the least.

Giving birth to an unwanted child whom you will resent for their entire life is disgusting. That doesn't bother you.

Your position, such as it is, is that life is only valuable BEFORE it's viable.

That's disgusting.

But the most disgusting thing of all is that you don't give a damn about any of this. You are only on here to get your jollies. You don't present reasonable, logical arguments, you refuse to address simple questions, and you are trolling for attention.

I find it reprehensible that anyone would use such a serious subject just to waste time.
Go crawl back under your rock.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228304 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing your born child is disgusting too. Doesn't seem like that perturbs you in the least.
Giving birth to an unwanted child whom you will resent for their entire life is disgusting. That doesn't bother you.
Your position, such as it is, is that life is only valuable BEFORE it's viable.
That's disgusting.
But the most disgusting thing of all is that you don't give a damn about any of this. You are only on here to get your jollies. You don't present reasonable, logical arguments, you refuse to address simple questions, and you are trolling for attention.
I find it reprehensible that anyone would use such a serious subject just to waste time.
Go crawl back under your rock.
NAILED IT.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228305 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest has stated in the past that if he were married and his wife was impregnated by a rape, he'd force her to have the child, then force her to give the child up for adoption as "it might cause trouble between us."
It still amazes me that ANY man could be so incredibly callous and insensitive to the feelings of a wife he supposedly loved.
Wow. What a tool. I laugh at the idea that he thinks he could "make" his wife do anything.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228306 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had I done such a thing, perhaps. But we all know that isn't true.

How would you feel if your wife were pregnant and infected with a potentially fatal blood disease that would certainly end her life unless she aborted her fetus?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228307 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Shame on me for wanting to stop you from killing your inconvenient, unborn children.
You're a disgusting person.
What if your wife were pregnant and she were infected with a life-threatening illness and the only way she would live if she aborted her fetus?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228308 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS a discussion about abortion, right?
It's amazing how dense you are.
Speaking of abortion:

What if your pregnant wife's life was threatened by a potentially fatal disease and the only way to save her life was to abort her fetus?

It's a very simple question. It's been asked of you at least a dozen times. When are you going to answer? Put your opinion out there like you do about everything else.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228309 Apr 3, 2013
I'm pretty sure it's been at least 12 times now I've asked Grunt to answer a simple question about what he would do or want to see happen if his pregnant wife were to contract a potentially fatal disease and the only way to save her life is to abort her fetus. It's not an unheard of scenario and it happens.

He seems to have no problem judging others for their decision to abort, even when that decision is based on saving the woman's own life.

Is anyone else puzzled as to why Grunt can't answer this very simple question? It isn't too complex, is it? I assume he understands basic grammar and the idea of theoretical discourse.

Hmmm, I wonder why he won't answer???

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#228310 Apr 3, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And there are alot of women who didn't think they wanted that chid but once born fell in love with that baby and are great mothers.
and there are alot of women who thought they wanted a baby, only to find out it is a 24/7 job and realized they weren't ready for that commitment and the child winds up neglected and/or abused.

the child is left feeling unwanted and unloved.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#228312 Apr 3, 2013
Ravianna wrote:
Indeed. I can't wait until abortion goes back to the Supreme Court so it can end this crime against humanity.
it won't happen. too many women will demand their reproductive rights.

but on the slim chance it does..........abortion is still legal in alot of other countries. so women who can afford it will go to one of those countries and have an abortion.

the ones who will not be able to get an abortion will be poor women. which means that many more children will be raised below the poverty level.

so many children are already in that situation.

many women will wind up on public assistance meaning that your taxes (assuming you are a productive member of society and not a topix troll who is on govt assistance)will go up. are you ready for a 10-40% increase in taxes, to pay for these babies YOU insist be born?????

its been posted here many times that in a 4 year period over a million unwanted babies would be born. if lucky 150,000 of those will be lucky enough to be adopted.

the remainder will be left to the govt to take care of. including those with severe special needs.

these children will need to be fed, clothed, housed, go to school and receive medical care until they are adults.

so once again, how much more in taxes are you willing to pay?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#228313 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because it's my responsibility to support the children of the irresponsible. WTF is wrong with you people?
oh look the grunting idiot is back.

mommy left you have access to the computer again i see.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#228314 Apr 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion IS a responsible choice, for a woman who does not want to be a mother, or risk her life and health to become one...and who chooses to abort her pregnancy.
And let's remember, not all procreative sex is consensual...but what do you care, right?
You don't get to define 'responsible' for anyone but yourself.
You don't get to define 'convenience' for anyone but yourself.
You don't get to tell anyone to stop having sex, except for yourself.
And you don't get to control anyone's reproductive system, except for your own.
Sorry if those facts chap your ass....but not very.
this grunting idiot thinks he has the right to tell women what to do with their bodies. doesn't think men have any responsibility when it comes to the children they create.

he lives in his mommy's basement. she must have left and didn't shut the internet off.

he is a typical misogynist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 865,710
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 600,137
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 10 min Dutch 130
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min Lbj 2,050
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 12 min Burke Devlin 33,185
Native American lives MATTER 48 min Burke Devlin 4
Poppy Seed Tom's LOL! (May '14) 52 min melody 26
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 21 hr andy 45
More from around the web