“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#228289 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you google "English Language", study it, then come back and address my comment. Your reply has zero to do with my statement.
Just because you make a statement does not imply it is in any way accurate. Like the example above. Try teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - you might have more success with that.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#228290 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. I'm not smart enough to prevent pregnancy.
The only thing sadder than an unwanted child is the body of a child killed by his mother.
Agreed - and as that would be murder, the law acts against. But that's not what you mean, is it? Dissembling is the best term for your posts - either that or a total inability to differentiate between legal and illegal, truth and lies, propaganda and accuracy. You are a rude, arrogant, insolent self-opinionated male who has no right to be sticking his nose in anyone else's reprpoductive business. Undoubtedly, that won't stop you trying. I am done with your idiocy - every time you post, the strains of banjo music ring in my ears.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228291 Apr 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pose the same question to you as I did to Grunt (except he's too cowardly to answer it). Your wife is pregnant. She has a blood infection. Her doctor informs her that unless she aborts her fetus, she will certainly die. How would you handle this situation? What would you want your wife to do? If you were a woman, what would you choose, knowing that not only will you die, but the fetus will die as well.
Are you at least man enough to answer this question?
Lawest has stated in the past that if he were married and his wife was impregnated by a rape, he'd force her to have the child, then force her to give the child up for adoption as "it might cause trouble between us."

It still amazes me that ANY man could be so incredibly callous and insensitive to the feelings of a wife he supposedly loved.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228292 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant and spot on
Thank you Grunt:)
Ocean56

AOL

#228293 Apr 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
It's been established that Grunt will not concede that he would want his wife to die if she were pregnant and faced with a life-threatening illness that would only be remedied by an abortion. For three days now, he has avoided the question posed to him constantly. He has proven himself a hypocrite and a coward. He has yet to bring forth any evidence that Roe v. Wade will be overturned. He has yet to bring forth any evidence that the majority of Americans do not favor abortion. He has yet to bring forth any evidence that Americans would be willing to allow women to be incarcerated for having an abortion. It's been noted on here that at every turn, I have presented him with evidence that fetal homicide laws do not exist for the benefit of the fetus, but rather the mother who lost her fetus unwillingly. I have pointed out that the majority of states with fetal homicide laws protect a woman's right to an abortion, thereby proving that the laws exist for the woman and not the fetus. He has yet to show where the majority of Americans want their tax dollars diverted to incarcerate women.
Grunt has proven that he's an unintelligent, uninformed sadist who doesn't have anything to offer other than speculation and his misguided opinion.
Grunt has lost all credibility.
As far as I'M concerned, Grunt lost all credibility ages ago. And yes, he has made it very clear that he's a stupid sadist where women are concerned.

I hope NO woman will ever have the terrible experience of being either his GF or his spouse, as I have NO doubt that he would treat her miserably.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228294 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even. I have two living children. I have first hand experience of the situation.
I suspect you don't.
No actually you have three. Why you don't talk about the daughter you adopted is beyond me unless she wised up and got away from you.Smart girl if she did.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228295 Apr 3, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I can understand why your daughter drove into that truck, just to get away from you.
You are the liar idiot,the truck drove into her. You keep bringing up my deceased daughter. Does it get you off doing this. Sicko!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228296 Apr 3, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>No actually you have three. Why you don't talk about the daughter you adopted is beyond me unless she wised up and got away from you.Smart girl if she did.
You stupid crack. She was talking about giving birth, not adoption. Read the posts thoroughly.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228297 Apr 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's laughing because it's tragic how lacking in empathy you are for other human beings.
Nobody is laughing because killing your unborn child is pretty disgusting.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228298 Apr 3, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are the liar idiot,the truck drove into her. You keep bringing up my deceased daughter. Does it get you off doing this. Sicko!
Much like you keep bringing up my abortion. Does it get YOU off doing this? Sicko!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228299 Apr 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you make a statement does not imply it is in any way accurate. Like the example above. Try teaching your grandmother to suck eggs - you might have more success with that.
In this case it was.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228300 Apr 3, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed - and as that would be murder, the law acts against. But that's not what you mean, is it? Dissembling is the best term for your posts - either that or a total inability to differentiate between legal and illegal, truth and lies, propaganda and accuracy. You are a rude, arrogant, insolent self-opinionated male who has no right to be sticking his nose in anyone else's reprpoductive business. Undoubtedly, that won't stop you trying. I am done with your idiocy - every time you post, the strains of banjo music ring in my ears.
I know it's a little difficult for your feeble brain to understand it, but not every killing is a murder.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228301 Apr 3, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'M concerned, Grunt lost all credibility ages ago. And yes, he has made it very clear that he's a stupid sadist where women are concerned.
I hope NO woman will ever have the terrible experience of being either his GF or his spouse, as I have NO doubt that he would treat her miserably.
Yeah. Shame on me for wanting to stop you from killing your inconvenient, unborn children.

You're a disgusting person.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228302 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like you keep bringing up my abortion. Does it get YOU off doing this? Sicko!
This IS a discussion about abortion, right?

It's amazing how dense you are.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228303 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is laughing because killing your unborn child is pretty disgusting.
Killing your born child is disgusting too. Doesn't seem like that perturbs you in the least.

Giving birth to an unwanted child whom you will resent for their entire life is disgusting. That doesn't bother you.

Your position, such as it is, is that life is only valuable BEFORE it's viable.

That's disgusting.

But the most disgusting thing of all is that you don't give a damn about any of this. You are only on here to get your jollies. You don't present reasonable, logical arguments, you refuse to address simple questions, and you are trolling for attention.

I find it reprehensible that anyone would use such a serious subject just to waste time.
Go crawl back under your rock.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228304 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing your born child is disgusting too. Doesn't seem like that perturbs you in the least.
Giving birth to an unwanted child whom you will resent for their entire life is disgusting. That doesn't bother you.
Your position, such as it is, is that life is only valuable BEFORE it's viable.
That's disgusting.
But the most disgusting thing of all is that you don't give a damn about any of this. You are only on here to get your jollies. You don't present reasonable, logical arguments, you refuse to address simple questions, and you are trolling for attention.
I find it reprehensible that anyone would use such a serious subject just to waste time.
Go crawl back under your rock.
NAILED IT.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228305 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest has stated in the past that if he were married and his wife was impregnated by a rape, he'd force her to have the child, then force her to give the child up for adoption as "it might cause trouble between us."
It still amazes me that ANY man could be so incredibly callous and insensitive to the feelings of a wife he supposedly loved.
Wow. What a tool. I laugh at the idea that he thinks he could "make" his wife do anything.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228306 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is laughing because killing your unborn child is pretty disgusting.
Had I done such a thing, perhaps. But we all know that isn't true.

How would you feel if your wife were pregnant and infected with a potentially fatal blood disease that would certainly end her life unless she aborted her fetus?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228307 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Shame on me for wanting to stop you from killing your inconvenient, unborn children.
You're a disgusting person.
What if your wife were pregnant and she were infected with a life-threatening illness and the only way she would live if she aborted her fetus?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228308 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS a discussion about abortion, right?
It's amazing how dense you are.
Speaking of abortion:

What if your pregnant wife's life was threatened by a potentially fatal disease and the only way to save her life was to abort her fetus?

It's a very simple question. It's been asked of you at least a dozen times. When are you going to answer? Put your opinion out there like you do about everything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Aura Mytha 831,332
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 3,726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 586,351
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Pegasus 270,849
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min ChristineM 442,992
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min AntiqueAnnie 611,965
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min WildWeirdWillie 176,586
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Tony17 99,364
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web