There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#228334 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You warp reality to ease your conscience. Killing your unborn child is disgusting.
No it isn't. Do it early enough, and it is hardly even messy.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228335 Apr 3, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was better for her. I think that many women probaby didn't necessarily want the children they had, but were happy that they had their children and ended up being good mothers. Just because a person is poor doesn't mean that they won't do well with raising a child.
Seems to me you WANT women to have abortions rather than have children. I agree there are too any unwanted, neglected, abandoned children in the world. The problem isn't necessarily having abortions, it's getting pregnant to begin with if they don't want to have children.
What is your stance on public subsidy of contraception, abstinence only education, and/or public funding of crisis pregnancy centers?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228336 Apr 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't. You cannot "murder" a non-person and a fetus is not a person.
BZZZZT

Thanks for playing.

John Harrison
Annette Rodriguez

Etc
Etc

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228338 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Too bad you didn't make the best decision for the unborn child you killed. Your living children likely think you're a scumbag.
Well, look at that. You are LIPpy were separated at birth.

I did make the best decision for that child. I couldn't be the mother it deserved, nor the mother I wanted to be. And I knew I couldn't give it up for adoption.

My sons know about it and agree with my decision.

that makes you...what's it called again? Oh yes! WRONG!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228339 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh. So it's common courtesy for others to drop topics when asked, but not you?
Well, now we reach the root of the issue.
I knew you couldn't differentiate between haranguing someone for a personal decision and a general topic.

Go back to 2nd grade.

Location hidden

#228340 Apr 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look at that. You are LIPpy were separated at birth.
I did make the best decision for that child. I couldn't be the mother it deserved, nor the mother I wanted to be. And I knew I couldn't give it up for adoption.
My sons know about it and agree with my decision.
that makes you...what's it called again? Oh yes! WRONG!
So, now we come the the meat. You said child. You didn't say fetus. You didn't say unborn child. You selfishly killed your child for your own interests, because YOU couldn't give him up for adoption.

It's amazing that you can live with yourself. Your sons are disgusted by you.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228341 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now we come the the meat. You said child. You didn't say fetus. You didn't say unborn child. You selfishly killed your child for your own interests, because YOU couldn't give him up for adoption.
It's rather odd to suggest that abortions are done for purely selfish motives. Is self preservation really at all that selfish to you? Is ensuring one's future that bad?

This would be a non issue if sex ed was actually considering an important subject to teach to society and people learnt proper sexual behaviour.

Location hidden

#228342 Apr 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather odd to suggest that abortions are done for purely selfish motives. Is self preservation really at all that selfish to you? Is ensuring one's future that bad?
This would be a non issue if sex ed was actually considering an important subject to teach to society and people learnt proper sexual behaviour.
When you kill an innocent child that YOU created because you don't want o work harder to make ends meet AND you refuse to put it up for adoption?

Yep. That's textbook selfishness.

Location hidden

#228343 Apr 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a non issue if sex ed was actually considered an important subject to teach to society and people learnt proper sexual behaviour.
Learning proper sexual behavior is one thing - practicing it is another. No matter how thorough a sex-ed class is, it matters not, if the students don't implement the lessons.

I have a few questions for you.

Who decides what's proper for sexual behavior?
One's family?
One's church?
One's school?
The law?
In our society, it's 'proper' within marriage, we all pretty much agree with that - but lots of people define and practice marriage differently from other folks.

Is marriage strictly for the purpose of procreation?
Is sex?
What about couples who can no longer have children?
Should the government require couples who don't want children to undergo sterilization?

There are so many facets to 'sexual behavior', it's just ridiculous to think legislation is going to cover them all...and would you REALLY want it to?

Location hidden

#228344 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to put too fine a point on it, but if they knew you were talking to their mother this way, and were cognizant of your address, you'd probably be well advised to buy a guard dog and a security system. You'd likely disgust them to the point of subjecting you to a post-birth abortion, you sick freak.

Just sayin'.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228345 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you kill an innocent child that YOU created because you don't want o work harder to make ends meet AND you refuse to put it up for adoption?
Yep. That's textbook selfishness.
1)Rape, incest and life endangerment apparently are "not working hard enough?"
2) If you know you can't make ends meet and are unable to provide for a family, why have children?
3) You seriously think the entire world knows the issues involving sex?

Odd of you to ignore factors like a lack of education and coerced conception, and I don't really get why you chalk it all up to "laziness." And why overcrowd an already underfunded, overcapacitated service? Isn't it more callous to have a baby and not bother to raise it all all?

That's not being selfish. And from your comments, either you're a guy or a woman who married and had kids after marriage.

a) Guys can't get pregnant so you really won't understand the full meaning of carrying a baby. I only understood this after talking to my wife about it after we had our first baby.

b) A lot of women don't have the luxury of being able to provide for a family or end up in bad relationships. Don't harp on them for an issue you understand nothing about.

Location hidden

#228346 Apr 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Not to put too fine a point on it, but if they knew you were talking to their mother this way, and were cognizant of your address, you'd probably be well advised to buy a guard dog and a security system. You'd likely disgust them to the point of subjecting you to a post-birth abortion, you sick freak.
Just sayin'.
Yeah. I'm sure that would tick them off more than the knowledge that their mother killed their sibling so shed have more money for scratch Tickets.

Location hidden

#228347 Apr 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Rape, incest and life endangerment apparently are "not working hard enough?"
2) If you know you can't make ends meet and are unable to provide for a family, why have children?
3) You seriously think the entire world knows the issues involving sex?
Odd of you to ignore factors like a lack of education and coerced conception, and I don't really get why you chalk it all up to "laziness." And why overcrowd an already underfunded, overcapacitated service? Isn't it more callous to have a baby and not bother to raise it all all?
That's not being selfish. And from your comments, either you're a guy or a woman who married and had kids after marriage.
a) Guys can't get pregnant so you really won't understand the full meaning of carrying a baby. I only understood this after talking to my wife about it after we had our first baby.
b) A lot of women don't have the luxury of being able to provide for a family or end up in bad relationships. Don't harp on them for an issue you understand nothing about.
1). The percentage in this group is minute.
2). Exactly. Don't get pregnant.
3). Ha! Are you retarded? Seriously. Are you? How many people do you know hat aren't aware how babies are made?

Did your wife kill your child? No? Good girl. Sad to know you'd be ok if she did.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228348 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I'm sure that would tick them off more than the knowledge that their mother killed their sibling so shed have more money for scratch Tickets.
Duuuuuuude.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67fryHVr51qck...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#228349 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
3). Ha! Are you retarded? Seriously. Are you? How many people do you know hat aren't aware how babies are made?
Did your wife kill your child? No? Good girl. Sad to know you'd be ok if she did.
1) You know that HOW? Is the world's poverty and lack of education any hint at all to you?
2) Being a moralising b*tch still doesn't change the fact that you didn't reply directly to that. You think everyone wants to get pregnant everytime theu have sex, or know about sex well enough, or know what to do if their health is in danger/they're raped?
3) Two words: SEX ED. You know them?

How presumptuous of you to assume that about my wife and to talk about my family that way. If you want to know the full story, a neighbour of hers was raped while studying abroad (they were in highschool back then) and wanted to abort, but her family didn't let her and forced her to raise the baby. She couldn't graduate highschool, couldn't find work because of the prejudice against single mothers and her family disowned her for having the baby in the first place even when they forbid her to terminate the pregnancy. She didn't trust the adoption centres here and was forced to raise a child she felt no love for and didn't conceive lovingly, and eventually, a cousin took pity on her and was able to get the baby signed over to her (after years of monstruous legal battles, bureaucratic opposition.

The boy, after years of bitter feelings between him and his biological mother, now gets along reasonably well with her after understanding the circumstances behind his conception -- he now works as a social worker to teach sex ed and teenage empowerment to poor communities in rural areas, last time I heard of him.

My wife, barely an hour after our daughter was born, told me in tears how she was thankful for having been raised by a family that understood her decisions she made in her life, having been lucky enough to never encounter sexual violence in her life, and being able to meet a man who loved her and respected her and could raise a family with that same love and respect instead of having to go through the hell her neighbour went through. We named the baby after her.

The fucking end.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#228350 Apr 3, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>
How many abortions happen because of the reason you stated? If there is an actual reason for abortion that is totally different than just doing it because you just don't want it. Women, girls, boys, and men need to think about this before they have sex. Abortion is killing. If there's a life threatening situation or rape or incest that's one thing, but these types of abortions don't account for the majority.
What you apparently aren't aware of is that someone on this thread bullied a woman who was faced with this very predicament and told constantly harassed her for "killing her child" even though her own life was in jeopardy. This same idiot also refuses to answer how he would've dealt with the situation differently.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228351 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grunt, how would you deal with the situation if your wife were pregnant and infected with a life-threatening disease and the only way to save her life is to abort the fetus?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228352 Apr 3, 2013
It seems that Grunt has finally cowered in fear. I love wiping the floor with a dirty rag like him. After three days, he's finally skulked back into the shadows where he knows he belongs because he can't put his money where his mouth is.

It stands to reason, since he berated a poster on this thread who was forced to have an abortion to save her own life, that he would indeed rather have his wife die a terrible death than abort her fetus.

Or wait, no, probably the more likely answer is that if his wife were in that situation, it would be a no-brainer to have the abortion in order to save his wife's life. But Grunt won't admit to this because he knows it would make him a hypocrite to condone an action that he has condemned another for.

I just love when I defeat someone so simple-minded as this loser.

Location hidden

#228353 Apr 3, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fairly certain they don't consider themselves to be 'scratch tickets'.

You are unfuckingbelievable.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228354 Apr 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fairly certain they don't consider themselves to be 'scratch tickets'.
You are unfuckingbelievable.
He's desperate to grab on to some kind of faux dignity. It's easier for people to believe that women who have to have abortions feel nothing about it rather than believe that is a harrowing decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Ice Man 41,660
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 690,335
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min Wisdom of Ages 6,593
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min wherearethegods 989,693
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Smarter than you 120
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul is dead 541
More from around the web