There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#228253 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT just her body, which is why the fetus has been granted an expanding array of rights.
Get over it.
It IS just her body until that wad of goo can survive on it's own. WAD OF GOO! NOT a baby. A foetus has no rights of its own. It is just a wad of goo.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228254 Apr 2, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really so dense you don't know that no form of birth control is 100% effective when one is having sexual contact? Not even sterilization.
Abortion is a legal medical procedure, not murder. It removes a WAD OF INSENSATE GOO, not a baby or child.
Don't like abortion? Don't have one. Easy.
Are you really so dense you post rebuttals that have already been smashed?

Tro tro trolling along

Location hidden

#228255 Apr 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Biology has nothing to do with you taking responsibility for the life developing within you idiot, if you are not ready to take responsibility for that life then you should keep your legs closed.
If you're not ready to accept that others' decisions are not your business you should keep your mouth shut and your hands off the keyboard.
Not your body? Not your uterus? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! Never has been, and never will be.

Location hidden

#228256 Apr 2, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>It IS just her body until that wad of goo can survive on it's own. WAD OF GOO! NOT a baby. A foetus has no rights of its own. It is just a wad of goo.
Bzzzzzzzt

Thanks for playing.

It's funny watching you answer yesterday's questions wrong after the answers have been given.

Oops.

Location hidden

#228257 Apr 2, 2013
Catch-22 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, just to clarify things for YOU, pbfa: Abortion terminates a pregnancy, whether or not the abortion is legal.
So what? It's a wad of goo, not a person.
JUST A WAD OF GOO and YOU have no say as to whether or not a woman attempts to bring a pregnancy to term, or terminates it in the first few weeks.
Not your body? None of your business, whatsoever.

Location hidden

#228258 Apr 2, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>So what? It's a wad of goo, not a person.
JUST A WAD OF GOO and YOU have no say as to whether or not a woman attempts to bring a pregnancy to term, or terminates it in the first few weeks.
Not your body? None of your business, whatsoever.
Aaawwwww.

She mad!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228259 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're immoral because you killed your unborn child.
You know that, though.
I know the exact opposite, since I gave birth to two subsequent children.

You have no morals - you're a sadist.
You know that though.

Location hidden

#228260 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously that dense? Really. Using your logic, a person could never be convicted of murder in the death of a fetus then, right? Oops. You lose again.
38 states have fetal homicide laws. 38. 23 of them allow for the charge even in the earliest stage of gestation.
You're really trolling hard, you just aren't very good at it.
Not by way of a legal medical procedure. You're not very bright, are you? Those laws are for the termination of a pregnancy that was NOT desired by the woman who was pregnant.

Location hidden

#228261 Apr 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sick is that you think this woman should have died. What's sick is that you would want your wife or daughter to die a preventable death because you wouldn't want them to have an abortion to save their lives.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/146631...
The foetus would die with the woman anyway, so who would he be saving if he prevented a woman with an ectopic pregnancy from receiving a therapeutic abortion?

Location hidden

#228262 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You warp reality to ease your conscience. Killing your unborn child is disgusting.
Abortion only removes a wad of goo. No child, no baby, just a wad of goo.

Location hidden

#228263 Apr 2, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I know the exact opposite, since I gave birth to two subsequent children.
You have no morals - you're a sadist.
You know that though.
We've already established you don't know much.

It's odd being called a sadist by someone who killed her unborn child.

Location hidden

#228264 Apr 2, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion only removes a wad of goo. No child, no baby, just a wad of goo.
Awwww, she STILL mad!

Location hidden

#228265 Apr 2, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I believe our friend 'grunt' would be more than happy to have watched you haemorrhage to death, regardless. Good thing you weren't married to HIM.
I had already given my consent, I had decided to live when I asked my husband to take me to hospital.

Location hidden

#228266 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so dense you post rebuttals that have already been smashed?
Tro tro trolling along
None of my statements have been smashed, but yours all have been shown false. You're the troll. Why don't you go report all those murderous women to the police? Oh, that's right, because IT IS NOT MURDER to remove a WAD OF GOO!

Location hidden

#228267 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzzzzt
Thanks for playing.
It's funny watching you answer yesterday's questions wrong after the answers have been given.
Oops.
Really? Show us all proof that a 12 week old foetus can live on its own, outside of the woman's body. Show us where it's illegal for us to elect to terminate a pregnancy in the first three months if we wish. You can't, because removal of a WAD OF GOO is not against the law.

Location hidden

#228268 Apr 2, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Show us all proof that a 12 week old foetus can live on its own, outside of the woman's body. Show us where it's illegal for us to elect to terminate a pregnancy in the first three months if we wish. You can't, because removal of a WAD OF GOO is not against the law.

Awesome. Focusing on 1/4 of the gestation period?

HA!

And there goes logic!

Location hidden

#228269 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established you don't know much.
It's odd being called a sadist by someone who killed her unborn child.
'We' being you and the mouse in your pocket, I suppose. Everyone else here is at least willing to see abortion used to save the life of the mother - only you are insistent that I should have died with my embryo, and never had two living children.

You're not just a sadist.
You're a stupid sadist.

The truth is often odd.

Location hidden

#228270 Apr 2, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I had already given my consent, I had decided to live when I asked my husband to take me to hospital.
I was at the hospital when mine was discovered.

It took me 20 minutes to decide to live...definitively.

Location hidden

#228271 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. Focusing on 1/4 of the gestation period?
HA!
And there goes logic!
A forty-eight week old fetus would suffocate in the uterus.

Twelve weeks is a third - that's why it's called A TRIMESTER.

Stupid.

Location hidden

#228272 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, she STILL mad!
She still RIGHT too.

You still stupid, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 865,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 600,097
The Christian Atheist debate 33 min ChristineM 2,041
Christianity is fading away... 57 min Truthiness 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,545
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 3 hr ashuashu 487
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 4 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 hr andy 45
More from around the web