There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228206 Apr 2, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has proved that the body belongs to the fetus. It doesn't, of course.
It is HER body. She has "owned" that body for many years before the pregnancy. The fetus "borrows" her body for the 9 months it takes to gestate.
What a completely ridiculous statement. But coming from you, what else would anyone expect?
Your inability to understand the position isn't a surprise.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228207 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will sleep better at night when immoral women are no longer allowed to kill innocent unborn babies.
I'm immoral because I had sex with my husband?
I'm immoral because I aborted a pregnancy which would otherwise have killed me?
I'm immoral because I had two subsequent children, also the results of sex with my husband?

I suppose your children were the result of immaculate conception, and that had one of them been a toxic pregnancy, you'd have happily died trying to gestate.

You are full of shit to the eyeballs.

I seriously doubt you're even female, and perhaps you do too.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228208 Apr 2, 2013
Expert in All Things wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exceptable proof in your world view? How can that be scientifically proven?
You couldn't. But I could. It can't be scientifically proven that I've killed any child. But being that I find killing of children abhorrent, I don't really need to prove anything to anyone. I know I've never done such a thing.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228209 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you realize how idiotic that statement is, since its not the parents who are murdered.
Read 'em and weep. That's exactly why the law exists. For the parents who have lost a pregnancy. Sorry about your luck, friend. But you're wrong. As always.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228210 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You warp reality to ease your conscience. Killing your unborn child is disgusting.
Killing a child is disgusting indeed. People who kill children should be put in jail. Abortion does not kill children. I am starting to become alarmed at how often you talk about killing children, however. It seems psychopathic to me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228211 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. I've established numerous times ow wrong you are.
Now you're just trolling.
No, darling. You haven't proven anything. The majority of states protect abortion while still having fetal homicide laws. You know why? Because a woman has a right to terminate her pregnancy. A person does not have a right to end a woman's pregnancy against her will. Proving fetuses do not have rights and the laws do not exist to protect them.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228212 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point to where I said you committed murder? Oh wait. You can't.
Troll troll trolling along.
Thankfully, someday cretins like you will be punished for killing your unborn children.
Who knows what that life would be. I sit here watching my two boys pushing each other on their tricycle and it drives whom what a disgusting person you are.
"It drives whom what..." Where did you learn grammar?

Answer the question. If you're man enough to say someone killed a child in order to save their own lives, then by all means tell us how you'd do thing differently. You run your mouth about how much better you think you are, so prove it.

Let's lay out the scenario again:

Your wife is pregnant. She has a blood infection. The doctor says if she doesn't abort her fetus, she will certainly die. What's your reaction? What would you do? How would you advise your wife and maybe even more importantly, if YOU were the woman, what would YOU do? These are pretty simple questions even a moron like you could answer. So, enlighten us.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228213 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman has the ability to not get pregnant. What a concept. Once she creates life, she's responsible for it.
Yes, she's responsible for making the right decision for her. Who in the world else would be responsible for that decision. So silly.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228214 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ignoring those facts at all. When the rights of a fetus are protected has been changing for decades, and not in the favor of those who seek to kill them. Soon, we'll recognize them completely, and killers like you will be jailed.
Society has no place for those who harm our children.
So, tell us. Will there be a special jail for women who have abortions? How do you think taxpayers will feel about women being put in jail (which is impossible since you already know there's no way of telling between a miscarriage and an abortion) for having an abortion being that 70% of Americans do not believe Roe v. Wade should not be overturned? 52% of Americans believe abortion should be legal. So are you REALLY stupid enough to think that people will want women put in jail for having an abortion. And don't just give your opinion, back up your statements with proof that there is an agenda to put women in jail for having an abortion and that Americans are willing to spend the tax dollars not only to jail these women, but to pay for the foster care that may be required if these women have other children whom they won't be able to care for. Again, enlighten us with these "facts" of yours. You say I'm trolling? You've yet to provide evidence of anything.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228215 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I should be. Are you going to answer the question, or just sit in the peanut gallery?
Are YOU ever going to answer the questions I've posed to you? Don't ask other people to answer questions when you won't even answer questions yourself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228216 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy for the children conceived in those states.
Why? Those women can still have abortions and most likely will if they choose to.

Location hidden

#228217 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your position is that anyone who gets pregnant has the obligation to attempt gestation, even unto her death, I fervently hope NO ONE ever understands it.

Thank god the Supreme Court of the United States of America doesn't understand it either.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228218 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, of course, that the court and public opinion say you're wrong.
Proof?

A Gallup poll in 2012 shows that 28% of the population believes abortion should be legal under any circumstance and 52% believe abortion should be legal under certain circumstances. Only 18% believe it should always be illegal. So again, you're wrong.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228219 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this. You offer absolutely nothing but your opinion, which is worthless. You have no data, you have no facts. You have nothing but speculation. And you are afraid to answer questions.

Location hidden

#228220 Apr 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this. You offer absolutely nothing but your opinion, which is worthless. You have no data, you have no facts. You have nothing but speculation. And you are afraid to answer questions.
It has no moral leg left to stand on. It actively wants women to die in childbirth, as a sign of our 'personal responsibility'. Once it outed itself on that one, it skulked back into its hole, and is only peeking out for reconnaissance...it won't answer any of my questions, either.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#228221 Apr 2, 2013
Yes there is.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228222 Apr 2, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It has no moral leg left to stand on. It actively wants women to die in childbirth, as a sign of our 'personal responsibility'. Once it outed itself on that one, it skulked back into its hole, and is only peeking out for reconnaissance...it won't answer any of my questions, either.
As I said to him, if he's "man" enough to berate you for making a decision to save your life, I would love to hear the alternative. Why won't he offer up what he would have done in a similar situation?

He also doesn't have any facts about anything. He keeps reciting "fetal homicide" laws but refuses to acknowledge that almost all of them do not apply in cases of abortion because abortion is not considered fetal homicide. Those laws also exist for the purpose of a parent-to-be who has unwillingly lost the potential for a child. It's been stated in many places by many law professionals, but this idiot only likes to repeat the same baseless bullsh*t over and over.

I guess some people really need to live in a fantasy world.

I am sorry to hear about your pregnancy misfortunes. I can't imagine how scary that would be.

Location hidden

#228223 Apr 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said to him, if he's "man" enough to berate you for making a decision to save your life, I would love to hear the alternative. Why won't he offer up what he would have done in a similar situation?
He also doesn't have any facts about anything. He keeps reciting "fetal homicide" laws but refuses to acknowledge that almost all of them do not apply in cases of abortion because abortion is not considered fetal homicide. Those laws also exist for the purpose of a parent-to-be who has unwillingly lost the potential for a child. It's been stated in many places by many law professionals, but this idiot only likes to repeat the same baseless bullsh*t over and over.
I guess some people really need to live in a fantasy world.
I am sorry to hear about your pregnancy misfortunes. I can't imagine how scary that would be.
Thank you. I feel more shame and guilt over wishing that troll dead, than I ever will about keeping myself alive. I love my sons, and am never going to regret being their mother.

Just sayin'.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228224 Apr 2, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I feel more shame and guilt over wishing that troll dead, than I ever will about keeping myself alive. I love my sons, and am never going to regret being their mother.
Just sayin'.
Nor should you. I am always amazed when I hear about poor women who are faced with death unless they terminate their pregnancy and the family will not allow an abortion to take place. It's not a desirable situation, but it would make sense to save the life of the mother first and foremost.

Location hidden

#228225 Apr 2, 2013
Have you gestated anything yet??
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three times.
Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 56,061
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min trifecta1 971,801
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 33 min RiccardoFire 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min RoSesz 650,329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 182,944
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min RiccardoFire 44,962
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 55 min ImFree2Choose 2,332
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 22 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web