Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228137 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will ever prevent me from having an abortion. You know full well that even if it were illegal, I could easily take a concoction that would induce a miscarriage and voila - abortion. The government will never be able to stop women from having abortions. Sorry that you think otherwise, but it's obvious you don't spend a lot of time thinking.
Of course not. Nothing will ever stop people from murdering each other. That doesn't mean it should be legal or that it isn't a violation of the unborn child's rights. I've never claimed that they'd be able to stop it, only that they can make it illegal and prosecute those doctors and mothers who kill their unborn children.

Comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Location hidden

#228138 Apr 1, 2013
Interesting to note you ignored that I proved you wrong.

Again.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#228139 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you aren't even smart enough to recognize how stupid this statement is. You don't need to bring a lawsuit to have rights. The state, or anyone else, can bring a lawsuit or charge someone with a crime.
Some states, such as Virginia, have laws on the books that allow parents to sue for the wrongful death or murder of an unborn baby.
Ooops. Imagine that. I've proven you wrong.
Again.
this literally made me laugh out loud. You idiot. The ability for parents to sue for the wrongful death of their fetus is a violation of THEIR right to not have someone else terminate their fetus against their will. This makes the fetus a victim and the laws do not exist to represent any rights of the fetus. Most legislation fails because it would cause a legal distinction between a woman and her fetus. This distinction causes a slippery slope which then violates a woman's civil rights. You obviously don't know the law very well or what you're reading is completely inaccurate.

And I've looked into a lot of the states' fetal homicide laws. Most of them specifically state that charges cannot be brought if the fetus is terminated during a legal abortion. Others only allow fetal homicide to be charged if the fetus is of a certain "age." Others, such as Colorado and Maryland, only specifies that a person can be charged with fetal homicide if the person knew the woman was pregnant beforehand.

So, while you say a fetus has "rights" it seems that most states have provisions that make sure that a fetal death that occurs during an abortion is not subject to any legal action.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228140 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Choice for everyone except the unborn child you killed.
Except I've never killed a child. Killing a child results in incarceration. I'm not incarcerated. That is basic logic. You've obviously not been college educated or taken logic.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228141 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Nothing will ever stop people from murdering each other. That doesn't mean it should be legal or that it isn't a violation of the unborn child's rights. I've never claimed that they'd be able to stop it, only that they can make it illegal and prosecute those doctors and mothers who kill their unborn children.
Comprehension isn't your strong suit.
A. You have on numerous occasions made statements that have said "you will not be able to kill your unborn children." Obviously you don't even keep track of what you've said on here.

B. A woman doesn't need a doctor to have an abortion. Women will never be prosecuted for having an abortion. They're releasing killers and rapists because jails are overcrowded and you think they'll really start putting women in jail for having abortion?!?! That really is laughable. My goodness you are really reaching. The desperation is so obvious.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228142 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
Interesting to note you ignored that I proved you wrong.
Again.
Answer my question about your wife. Don't think it isn't obvious that you've "overlooked" that part. So go ahead, give us an answer. We'll wait.

Location hidden

#228143 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
this literally made me laugh out loud. You idiot. The ability for parents to sue for the wrongful death of their fetus is a violation of THEIR right to not have someone else terminate their fetus against their will. This makes the fetus a victim and the laws do not exist to represent any rights of the fetus. Most legislation fails because it would cause a legal distinction between a woman and her fetus. This distinction causes a slippery slope which then violates a woman's civil rights. You obviously don't know the law very well or what you're reading is completely inaccurate.
And I've looked into a lot of the states' fetal homicide laws. Most of them specifically state that charges cannot be brought if the fetus is terminated during a legal abortion. Others only allow fetal homicide to be charged if the fetus is of a certain "age." Others, such as Colorado and Maryland, only specifies that a person can be charged with fetal homicide if the person knew the woman was pregnant beforehand.
So, while you say a fetus has "rights" it seems that most states have provisions that make sure that a fetal death that occurs during an abortion is not subject to any legal action.
Are you seriously that dense? Really. Using your logic, a person could never be convicted of murder in the death of a fetus then, right? Oops. You lose again.

38 states have fetal homicide laws. 38. 23 of them allow for the charge even in the earliest stage of gestation.

You're really trolling hard, you just aren't very good at it.

Location hidden

#228144 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I've never killed a child. Killing a child results in incarceration. I'm not incarcerated. That is basic logic. You've obviously not been college educated or taken logic.
Right. Because every death results in incarceration.

Ooops. Wrong again. This is pretty common for you.

Location hidden

#228145 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A. You have on numerous occasions made statements that have said "you will not be able to kill your unborn children." Obviously you don't even keep track of what you've said on here.
B. A woman doesn't need a doctor to have an abortion. Women will never be prosecuted for having an abortion. They're releasing killers and rapists because jails are overcrowded and you think they'll really start putting women in jail for having abortion?!?! That really is laughable. My goodness you are really reaching. The desperation is so obvious.
Sad that speaking out against the killing of unborn children is called "desperation". It takes a special kind of mental illness to kill your unborn child then defend it.

Pretty sick.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228146 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously that dense? Really. Using your logic, a person could never be convicted of murder in the death of a fetus then, right? Oops. You lose again.
38 states have fetal homicide laws. 38. 23 of them allow for the charge even in the earliest stage of gestation.
You're really trolling hard, you just aren't very good at it.
You haven't refuted anything I've said. I didn't say people couldn't be convicted of causing the death of a fetus. I did say that the majority of those 38 states have laws that say that if the death occurs during an abortion, no legal charges can exist. Learn. To. Read.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228147 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Because every death results in incarceration.
Ooops. Wrong again. This is pretty common for you.
Now you're really reaching...lol. I love watching your desperation. Trying so hard and getting nowhere! My abortion is a part of my medial record. In fact, I can go to my local police station and say I've had an abortion. I would not be arrested. If I had murdered a child and did the same thing, I would be arrested. You obviously are too stupid to understand that women are not arrested for abortion. Why? Because they aren't killing a child. That is homicide.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228148 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad that speaking out against the killing of unborn children is called "desperation". It takes a special kind of mental illness to kill your unborn child then defend it.
Pretty sick.
You're not speaking out against anything. You're just trying to prove that you're right and I'm wrong. And you're failing miserably. You can't refute anything I've posted. Not one thing. When you prove that I've killed any child, I will patiently listen to your explanation.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228149 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sick.
Third time I've asked you to answer the question about if your wife was pregnant and had a blood infection and her doctor told her if she didn't have an abortion she would die. Would you tell your wife not to have the abortion? Would you rather she die? Why won't you answer this question? I know you've read it twice before.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228150 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sick.
What's sick is that you think this woman should have died. What's sick is that you would want your wife or daughter to die a preventable death because you wouldn't want them to have an abortion to save their lives.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/146631...

Location hidden

#228151 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't refuted anything I've said. I didn't say people couldn't be convicted of causing the death of a fetus. I did say that the majority of those 38 states have laws that say that if the death occurs during an abortion, no legal charges can exist. Learn. To. Read.
How can you murder a fetus if that fetus has no rights?

Location hidden

#228152 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're really reaching...lol. I love watching your desperation. Trying so hard and getting nowhere! My abortion is a part of my medial record. In fact, I can go to my local police station and say I've had an abortion. I would not be arrested. If I had murdered a child and did the same thing, I would be arrested. You obviously are too stupid to understand that women are not arrested for abortion. Why? Because they aren't killing a child. That is homicide.
It's tedious having to explain things to you like I would a toddler.

I'm not reaching. You just aren't smart enough to comprehend the point. You're the worst kind of moron. You're the moron who thinks she isn't.

Ask someone to help you out.

Location hidden

#228153 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not speaking out against anything. You're just trying to prove that you're right and I'm wrong. And you're failing miserably. You can't refute anything I've posted. Not one thing. When you prove that I've killed any child, I will patiently listen to your explanation.
I've already proven I'm right and you're wrong.

Repeatedly

Location hidden

#228154 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sick is that you think this woman should have died. What's sick is that you would want your wife or daughter to die a preventable death because you wouldn't want them to have an abortion to save their lives.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/146631...
What's sick is you killed your unborn child.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228155 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you murder a fetus if that fetus has no rights?
As has already been explained, ad nauseum, it is the WOMAN'S right to gestate her pregnancy without criminal interference, which is protected by fetal homicide laws.

That you prefer to interpret them as upholding nonexistent 'fetal rights' notwithstanding.

I don't even know why I bother to respond to you.

Location hidden

#228156 Apr 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>As has already been explained, ad nauseum, it is the WOMAN'S right to gestate her pregnancy without criminal interference, which is protected by fetal homicide laws.
That you prefer to interpret them as upholding nonexistent 'fetal rights' notwithstanding.
I don't even know why I bother to respond to you.
You're confusing to separate points.

Ask someone o help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 763,380
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 14 min andet1987 4,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Freebird USA 175,001
Johnny in Wisconcin is a RACIST LOOZER, isn't h... 20 min Doctor REALITY 1
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 20 min Asian sucker 59
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min June VanDerMark 554,570
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Pegasus 263,352
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 22 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE