There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228154 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sick is that you think this woman should have died. What's sick is that you would want your wife or daughter to die a preventable death because you wouldn't want them to have an abortion to save their lives.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/146631...
What's sick is you killed your unborn child.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228155 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you murder a fetus if that fetus has no rights?
As has already been explained, ad nauseum, it is the WOMAN'S right to gestate her pregnancy without criminal interference, which is protected by fetal homicide laws.

That you prefer to interpret them as upholding nonexistent 'fetal rights' notwithstanding.

I don't even know why I bother to respond to you.

Location hidden

#228156 Apr 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>As has already been explained, ad nauseum, it is the WOMAN'S right to gestate her pregnancy without criminal interference, which is protected by fetal homicide laws.
That you prefer to interpret them as upholding nonexistent 'fetal rights' notwithstanding.
I don't even know why I bother to respond to you.
You're confusing to separate points.

Ask someone o help you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#228157 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you murder a fetus if that fetus has no rights?
You can't. The law exists for the parents. This has been stated already.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228158 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tedious having to explain things to you like I would a toddler.
I'm not reaching. You just aren't smart enough to comprehend the point. You're the worst kind of moron. You're the moron who thinks she isn't.
Ask someone to help you out.
You can't explain anything. You're wrong, have been wrong and continue to be wrong. I've never murdered a child. No woman who has had an abortion has killed their child. It's not my problem that you're too stupid to understand that fact.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228159 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already proven I'm right and you're wrong.
Repeatedly
But you couldn't possibly have because you've been wrong about everything. Especially about me being able to have an abortion.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228160 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sick is you killed your unborn child.
Never killed a child in my life. This has been proven. When are you going to answer the question about your wife? Oh, that's right. You're too scared to because you know you'd either cave and say you'd rather your wife have an abortion or you'd want your wife to die. What a coward.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228161 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing to separate points.
Ask someone o help you.
"two"

and find your "t" key. Still waiting for a response to my question.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228163 Apr 1, 2013
C'mon Grunt. You were man enough to tell a woman whom you don't know, whose experience you know nothing about that she murdered her "unborn child" after being told she would die if she did not. If you were "man" enough to give your opinion, surely you should offer how you'd do it differently and how you would navigate yourself and your wife through that same scenario. We're all waiting with baited breath.
Expert in All Things

Redding, CA

#228164 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never killed a child in my life. This has been proven. When are you going to answer the question about your wife? Oh, that's right. You're too scared to because you know you'd either cave and say you'd rather your wife have an abortion or you'd want your wife to die. What a coward.
Proven by who and how?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#228165 Apr 1, 2013
Expert in All Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven by who and how?
Proven by me because if I had, I wouldn't be typing this.
Expert in All Things

Redding, CA

#228166 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven by me because if I had, I wouldn't be typing this.
That is exceptable proof in your world view? How can that be scientifically proven?
The man

Houston, TX

#228168 Apr 1, 2013
Birth controll is a good thing. How many people do we really need!
Expert in All Things

Redding, CA

#228169 Apr 1, 2013
zander714 wrote:
Who is it for anyone here to judge? It's not your call.
Who are you then to make that judgement?

Are you special?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228170 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Nothing will ever stop people from murdering each other. That doesn't mean it should be legal or that it isn't a violation of the unborn child's rights. I've never claimed that they'd be able to stop it, only that they can make it illegal and prosecute those doctors and mothers who kill their unborn children.
Comprehension isn't your strong suit.
What about the rights of the woman? She exists and has a right to autonomy over her body,including the uterus.

Why should she be forced to remain pregnant and give birth, risking her life in the process, against her will?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228171 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tedious having to explain things to you like I would a toddler.
I'm not reaching. You just aren't smart enough to comprehend the point. You're the worst kind of moron. You're the moron who thinks she isn't.
Ask someone to help you out.
No, that's not the case.

You KNOW you're wrong, on virtually all points.

So you're resorting to insults and disparaging comments.

We've all seen posters like you before. You continually ignore the FACTS (that an fetus, up until a certain point of gestation, HAS no rights, that abortion is not murder, women have a right to bodily autonomy, etc..) and you can't keep denying these facts, so you're behaving like a recalcitrant four year old child. Soon, we'll hear "my daddy is bigger than YOUR daddy."
Ocean56

AOL

#228172 Apr 2, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
If she regretted it,I would continue to be her friend,if she bragged about it like so many of you prodeathers do on this thread I would probably walk away.Life is too short to have baby killers in my life.
Life is too short for me to tolerate anti-choicers in MY life, which is why I wouldn't tolerate any anti-choice extremists around me.

I have a gut feeling that any woman you "walk away" from is secretly relieved to have you OUT of her life, even though she would probably be too polite to tell you that directly.
Ocean56

AOL

#228173 Apr 2, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
Are you so dense you don't know that you have to have sex to get pregnant?
I'm all about the LIFE of innocents.
Thankfully for unborn babies, killers like you are losing ground while they gain more rights.
Obviously, YOU are too dense to know that NO woman has to punish herself with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't ever want pregnancy or children. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens.

Thankfully for me and all women, YOU don't make my sexual and reproductive choices for me or any other woman for that matter.

Location hidden

#228174 Apr 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't. The law exists for the parents. This has been stated already.
I know you realize how idiotic that statement is, since its not the parents who are murdered.

Location hidden

#228175 Apr 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't explain anything. You're wrong, have been wrong and continue to be wrong. I've never murdered a child. No woman who has had an abortion has killed their child. It's not my problem that you're too stupid to understand that fact.
You warp reality to ease your conscience. Killing your unborn child is disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert T- 679,174
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 5 min the Prince of Dar... 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min Vlad 2,647
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Bongo 119,220
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,270
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 3 hr andet1987 74
Slop em one more time God!!! 3 hr doG mnDade Hloy r... 1
More from around the web