There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228086 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I guess you haven't been watching the news lately. It's sad to see someone argue a position they are so uninformed on.
Can I go get an abortion right now? Yes? Oh, that's what I thought. Too bad, so sad. No restrictions on me getting an abortion.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228087 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring that I proved you to be incorrect is in itself a lie.
You haven't proven anything. Abortion is legal.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228088 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, it takes a special kind of sick and twisted to be ok with killing your unborn child.
And like I said. I hope you die from complications of pregnancy.
Horribly.
I doubt even your fleas would mourn you.

Your fetus won't - since it will be dead too.

Sheesh.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228089 Apr 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And like I said. I hope you die from complications of pregnancy.
Horribly.
I doubt even your fleas would mourn you.
Your fetus won't - since it will be dead too.
Sheesh.
How dare you heed your doctor's advice and terminate a pregnancy so you don't die which would've resulted in the death of your fetus anyway!

This guy's a joke.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228090 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying it's a false statement isn't the same as it being a false statement.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228091 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I go get an abortion right now? Yes? Oh, that's what I thought. Too bad, so sad. No restrictions on me getting an abortion.
BZZZZT. Thanks for playing. Another absolutely false statement

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228092 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven anything. Abortion is legal.
Not in all cases, and the restrictions grow every year.

You're in a very small room and the walls are closing in.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228093 Apr 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And like I said. I hope you die from complications of pregnancy.
Horribly.
I doubt even your fleas would mourn you.
Your fetus won't - since it will be dead too.
Sheesh.
Like I said, it takes a pretty mentally disturbed individual to live with killing their unborn child.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228094 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
You're being made fun of and you don't even realize it. How funny.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228095 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
BZZZZT. Thanks for playing. Another absolutely false statement
No? I can't get an abortion? Hmm, please tell me how that is.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228096 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being made fun of and you don't even realize it. How funny.
You're a liar and you don't even realize everyone sees it.

How funny.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228097 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No? I can't get an abortion? Hmm, please tell me how that is.
I have. Numerous times. Pretending I haven't isn't the same as actually not having done it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228098 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar and you don't even realize everyone sees it.
How funny.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228099 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Numerous times. Pretending I haven't isn't the same as actually not having done it.
Then explain it one more time. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to have an abortion. Tell me why I can't.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228100 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain it one more time. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to have an abortion. Tell me why I can't.
You most likely can, for now. Like I said, more and more restrictions with each passing year. The ability for you to kill your unborn child is shrinking.

You know it.
I know it.

That's why you lie.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228101 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You most likely can, for now. Like I said, more and more restrictions with each passing year. The ability for you to kill your unborn child is shrinking.
You know it.
I know it.
That's why you lie.
I haven't lied about anything. In fact, you were the one who just back pedaled because you knew you were wrong. You said I couldn't have an abortion and I can. And I will continue to be able to. That I assert that history has shown that republicans fear the overturning of Roe v. Wade and therefore will not pursue it on any higher level (which would make any state law contradict the national law WHICH is why these pieces of legislation often die) is not a lie. It's just your denial that abortion is a necessary evil that is here to stay. The only amendment that has been made in more than 40 years is to restrict late-term abortions because of the fetus' viability. And as I've repeated ad nauseum on here, no one is advocating for late-term abortions.

So, like I've said. If I want to have an abortion right this minute, I can. I can tomorrow. I could yesterday. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me from making a personal decision about my reproductive health. That you think it will be unlikely for me to make such a decision in the future is speculation on your part and nothing more. You cannot prove what has not come to fruition.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228102 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You most likely can, for now. Like I said, more and more restrictions with each passing year. The ability for you to kill your unborn child is shrinking.
You know it.
I know it.
That's why you lie.
And btw, there is no "most likely." There is an absolute certainty that I can.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228104 Apr 1, 2013
Just for clarification, because it's fun:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I go get an abortion right now? Yes? Oh, that's what I thought. Too bad, so sad. No restrictions on me getting an abortion.

Grunt56:

BZZZZT. Thanks for playing. Another absolutely false statement

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No? I can't get an abortion? Hmm, please tell me how that is.

Grunt 56:

I have. Numerous times. Pretending I haven't isn't the same as actually not having done it.

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain it one more time. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to have an abortion. Tell me why I can't.

Grunt56:

You most likely can, for now. Like I said, more and more restrictions with each passing year. The ability for you to kill your unborn child is shrinking.

You know it.
I know it.

That's why you lie.

That's right. I can.

Love it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228105 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't lied about anything. In fact, you were the one who just back pedaled because you knew you were wrong. You said I couldn't have an abortion and I can. And I will continue to be able to. That I assert that history has shown that republicans fear the overturning of Roe v. Wade and therefore will not pursue it on any higher level (which would make any state law contradict the national law WHICH is why these pieces of legislation often die) is not a lie. It's just your denial that abortion is a necessary evil that is here to stay. The only amendment that has been made in more than 40 years is to restrict late-term abortions because of the fetus' viability. And as I've repeated ad nauseum on here, no one is advocating for late-term abortions.
So, like I've said. If I want to have an abortion right this minute, I can. I can tomorrow. I could yesterday. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me from making a personal decision about my reproductive health. That you think it will be unlikely for me to make such a decision in the future is speculation on your part and nothing more. You cannot prove what has not come to fruition.
I can, and have, proven that your "right" to kill an unborn child has been significantly eroded since Roe, and is more restricted with each passing year.

That's called a trendline. I know it's difficult for you to follow. By the time you understand, it will be too late.

Until then, keep lying. Everyone with half a brain has seen it.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228106 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
Just for clarification, because it's fun:
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I go get an abortion right now? Yes? Oh, that's what I thought. Too bad, so sad. No restrictions on me getting an abortion.
Grunt56:
BZZZZT. Thanks for playing. Another absolutely false statement
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No? I can't get an abortion? Hmm, please tell me how that is.
Grunt 56:
I have. Numerous times. Pretending I haven't isn't the same as actually not having done it.
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain it one more time. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to have an abortion. Tell me why I can't.
Grunt56:
You most likely can, for now. Like I said, more and more restrictions with each passing year. The ability for you to kill your unborn child is shrinking.
You know it.
I know it.
That's why you lie.
That's right. I can.
Love it.
And just for clarification, because it's fun: Another lie.

I guess you have to be a pretty dishonest person to kill an unborn child.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dave Nelson 865,762
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 600,153
_____ ANTICHRIST on world stage _____ 6 min GlobalReport 1
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min Lbj 2,061
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min NEWS-FLASH 177,616
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min -Stray Dog 6,551
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 272,432
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web