Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few things funnier than watching someone google and cite law that they don't understand.
Golf clap for your google-foo
Chuckle for your inability to understand hat his doesn't even address come chain pure addressing. In our original statement that I replied to, which you quoted, you stated "the UNITED STAES, you know that country we live in.....bla blah blah woman's privacy after sex"
While your response sounds great to a retard, it in fact ignores he DECADES of restrictions on abortion and rights given to the fetus which have developed since.
As I have stated, and supported, a woman's freedom to kill her unborn child has been, and will continue to be, resticted o the point of impossibility.
Game.
Set.
Match.
Keep dreaming. Reality proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

North Dakota made abortion illegal? Fine. Women will go to South Dakota. Or Minnesota. Or Montana.

This country will never force a woman to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.

Game, set, match.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
North Dakota made abortion illegal? Fine. Women will go to South Dakota. Or Minnesota. Or Montana.
This country will never force a woman to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.
Game, set, match.
You're equating illegal with acceptance. It's illegal to murder someone, but it's still done.

You're correct, this country will never keep the immoral from killing anyone, unborn or not. That doesn't mean we'll accept it without prosecution.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I maintain restrictions on your ability to kill unborn babies continue to increase. If you want people out of your uterus, don't put them there.
There are definitely restrictions on killing babies. But there aren't a lot of restriction for early-term abortions. There's a difference between an abortion and killing a baby. And don't worry, I don't let anyone into my uterus that doesn't belong there. If I happen to become pregnant, the only person who gets to make the decision as to whether I remain pregnant is me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Game, set, match.
It's cute when Grunt responds with words that tries to convince others that he has any power...lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are definitely restrictions on killing babies. But there aren't a lot of restriction for early-term abortions. There's a difference between an abortion and killing a baby. And don't worry, I don't let anyone into my uterus that doesn't belong there. If I happen to become pregnant, the only person who gets to make the decision as to whether I remain pregnant is me.
You're able to kill unborn babies now. As I've pointed out, that offense is restricted more every year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cute when Grunt responds with words that tries to convince others that he has any power...lol.
It's cute when you ignore the fact that you've been proven wrong time NDAA time again.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you disagree. You have no concept of personal responsibility. I don't expect that level of understanding from ANYONE who still thinks its OK to kill unborn children because here inconvenient.
You are free to define 'convenient' and 'responsible' for yourself. You are not free to define either for anyone else. I consider myself personally responsible for my reproductive choices, and I responsibly terminated one of my eight pregnancies, because otherwise it would have irresponsibly terminated me, leaving myself free to gestate two children. The other five were terminated by miscarriage.
Had I not lost the others, I'd have 7 children - many folks disparage that choice too.
Whether you 'like' it, or not, abortion will always be with us. And in this country the precedent for safe and legal abortion has been established as being the province of the woman obtaining one.
Your assertion that it is becoming ever more restricted, is temporarily correct - I'll grant you that - but you should be ever mindful of the pendulum of public opinion. Restrict it too far now, and we'll have drive through abortion clinics on every street corner in this country in another 50 years.
Have fun with that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to define 'convenient' and 'responsible' for yourself. You are not free to define either for anyone else. I consider myself personally responsible for my reproductive choices, and I responsibly terminated one of my eight pregnancies, because otherwise it would have irresponsibly terminated me, leaving myself free to gestate two children. The other five were terminated by miscarriage.
Had I not lost the others, I'd have 7 children - many folks disparage that choice too.
Whether you 'like' it, or not, abortion will always be with us. And in this country the precedent for safe and legal abortion has been established as being the province of the woman obtaining one.
Your assertion that it is becoming ever more restricted, is temporarily correct - I'll grant you that - but you should be ever mindful of the pendulum of public opinion. Restrict it too far now, and we'll have drive through abortion clinics on every street corner in this country in another 50 years.
Have fun with that.
I guess you're a prime example of people telling themselves whatever they need to so they can feel better about killing their unborn child.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our friend is not merely speaking of the medical restrictions, conditions, coercions, etc. on the procedure. She references the insidious ones...the ones which require all sorts of logistical, temporal, bureaucratic, and architectural hoops, which have nothing to do with the safety of abortion, and focus on its accessibility. She very succinctly pointed out that the whole point of most of these restrictions, is not to legally remove her right to a legal safe abortion, but her physical ability to obtain one.

It matters not a whit to her that every year, thousands of women are informed by their physicians, that an abortion is necessary, in order to maintain their health and their lives. Women who desperately wanted to gestate their pregnancies, but whose pregnancies are destined to result in her death, fetal death, or a profoundly compromised child.

Nor does she care a fig about the women whose miscarriages will eventually be prosecuted for reasons such as work-related injury to the fetus, or the fact that they decided go bungee jumping on vacation, or any of a host of other reasons the crafters and supporters of currently proposed personhood legislation will advance.

All she gives a shit about is her own self-righteous opinion, and that enough people share it, so that she can stroke her own ego on message boards like this one.

She advances personal responsibility for others, but watch anyone suggest SHE should be taxed, to assist in supporting all the new life SHE insists should be brought into the world, and she forgets what responsibility means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're a prime example of people telling themselves whatever they need to so they can feel better about killing their unborn child.
Gee, I'm so glad you'll sleep better at night, when your campaign to outlaw all abortion is successful, and more women die from complications of pregnancy in the United States of America then in Bangladesh, you supercilious twatwaffle. This time, I called you a name.
Boo hoo.)

Your sadistic fantasy is not going to happen.
Deal with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Gee, I'm so glad you'll sleep better at night, when your campaign to outlaw all abortion is successful, and more women die from complications of pregnancy in the United States of America then in Bangladesh, you supercilious twatwaffle. This time, I called you a name.
Boo hoo.)
Your sadistic fantasy is not going to happen.
Deal with it.
I will sleep better at night when immoral women are no longer allowed to kill innocent unborn babies.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're able to kill unborn babies now. As I've pointed out, that offense is restricted more every year.
But I can't. Killing babies is illegal. Anything that is in the womb is a fetus. It's not my problem that you can't differentiate between the two. And despite whatever restrictions you think there are, abortions are legal. They will remain legal. And they will continue to happen. This is becoming circular. Do you have anything new to add? It doesn't seem so. You have maintained that it is illegal to kill babies. That's true. But we also know that fetuses live within the womb. And we've also established that no matter whether or not abortion is legal, it will never stop women from having abortions and they will never be persecuted for having one.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cute when you ignore the fact that you've been proven wrong time NDAA time again.
You haven't proven anything. You play the semantics game by claiming that abortion kills a baby. It doesn't.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...wow, you've proven how much you really do hate women that you don't believe abortion should be used to save a woman's life. What a dick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

*than*

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Our friend is not merely speaking of the medical restrictions, conditions, coercions, etc. on the procedure. She references the insidious ones...the ones which require all sorts of logistical, temporal, bureaucratic, and architectural hoops, which have nothing to do with the safety of abortion, and focus on its accessibility. She very succinctly pointed out that the whole point of most of these restrictions, is not to legally remove her right to a legal safe abortion, but her physical ability to obtain one.
It matters not a whit to her that every year, thousands of women are informed by their physicians, that an abortion is necessary, in order to maintain their health and their lives. Women who desperately wanted to gestate their pregnancies, but whose pregnancies are destined to result in her death, fetal death, or a profoundly compromised child.
Nor does she care a fig about the women whose miscarriages will eventually be prosecuted for reasons such as work-related injury to the fetus, or the fact that they decided go bungee jumping on vacation, or any of a host of other reasons the crafters and supporters of currently proposed personhood legislation will advance.
All she gives a shit about is her own self-righteous opinion, and that enough people share it, so that she can stroke her own ego on message boards like this one.
She advances personal responsibility for others, but watch anyone suggest SHE should be taxed, to assist in supporting all the new life SHE insists should be brought into the world, and she forgets what responsibility means.
She's a he, but he's emasculated, so it doesn't matter...lol.

I agree with all you've said. He doesn't want to adopt, he doesn't want to help women who have become pregnant by accident and he doesn't want abortion. He has no concern for anyone other than himself. He's just another man who hates that women have control of their own bodies.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will sleep better at night when immoral women are no longer allowed to kill innocent unborn babies.
That will never happen. As I've said and you already know, not even outlawing abortion will stop abortions from happening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for finally admitting that it's not about babies. It's about punishing other women for their violations of YOUR morality.

You are morally repugnant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I can't. Killing babies is illegal. Anything that is in the womb is a fetus. It's not my problem that you can't differentiate between the two. And despite whatever restrictions you think there are, abortions are legal. They will remain legal. And they will continue to happen. This is becoming circular. Do you have anything new to add? It doesn't seem so. You have maintained that it is illegal to kill babies. That's true. But we also know that fetuses live within the womb. And we've also established that no matter whether or not abortion is legal, it will never stop women from having abortions and they will never be persecuted for having one.
I can differentiate between the two. I can also tell a baby from a toddler, a toddler from a teen, etc etc. They are all stages in a humans development.
Soon, women will be prosecuted for taking innocent life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proven anything. You play the semantics game by claiming that abortion kills a baby. It doesn't.
Saying I haven't proven it isn't the same as not actually proving it.

You claimed a fetus has no rights. I proved you wrong. It was a downward spiral for you ever since.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,381 - 217,400 of221,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Shivar 596,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Scrooge 680,623
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min waleed sadat 36,109
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min pusherman_ 512,285
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••