Ocean56

AOL

#228053 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
Are you really so dense you don't know how to avoid getting pregnant? No wonder you support killing unborn babies.
Are you really so dense you don't know that ALL methods of birth control can and do fail occasionally? No wonder you support FORCING girls and women to stay pregnant and give birth against their will. You're all about PUNISHMENT. Got it.

Thankfully for all women, anti-choice male imbeciles DON'T get to control women's sexual and reproductive choices. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. It really IS that simple.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#228054 Apr 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. Of course, one has to wonder what you would say to a friend who mistakenly told you she already HAD an abortion and didn't regret it for a minute. My guess; you would probably say the same nasty things you say to all the prochoicers here.
If she regretted it,I would continue to be her friend,if she bragged about it like so many of you prodeathers do on this thread I would probably walk away.Life is too short to have baby killers in my life. Mamasan is the worst of all of them,she kills her child in the womb she says because she wasn't financially able to raise this child and then turns around and adopts a child which she never talks about,leading me to believe this daughter grew up and got as far away from this nut as possible.
Ocean56

AOL

#228055 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
It's NOT just her body, which is why the fetus has been granted an expanding array of rights.
Get over it.
Yes, it IS just HER body, which is why only SHE gets to make the decision whether to continue the pregnancy or not, and she doesn't need YOUR permission or approval to do so. In other words, you have NO CONTROL over her. Get over it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228056 Apr 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so dense you don't know that ALL methods of birth control can and do fail occasionally? No wonder you support FORCING girls and women to stay pregnant and give birth against their will. You're all about PUNISHMENT. Got it.
Thankfully for all women, anti-choice male imbeciles DON'T get to control women's sexual and reproductive choices. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. It really IS that simple.
Are you so dense you don't know that you have to have sex to get pregnant?

I'm all about the LIFE of innocents.

Thankfully for unborn babies, killers like you are losing ground while they gain more rights.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#228057 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them have stuck?
How can you blatantly say things that just aren't true?
Go try to have a late term abortion, for starters. Then add to it the cases I've already cited.
Your dishonesty is almost as disgusting as your desire to kill unborn babies.
In most states, late term abortion to save the life of the mother is (and will remain) completely legal. Your wish for women to die without access to them, not withstanding.

Location hidden

#228058 Apr 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it IS just HER body, which is why only SHE gets to make the decision whether to continue the pregnancy or not, and she doesn't need YOUR permission or approval to do so. In other words, you have NO CONTROL over her. Get over it.
Do you intentionally post blatantly false things, or are you just really stupid?

Location hidden

#228059 Apr 1, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>If she regretted it,I would continue to be her friend,if she bragged about it like so many of you prodeathers do on this thread I would probably walk away.Life is too short to have baby killers in my life. Mamasan is the worst of all of them,she kills her child in the womb she says because she wasn't financially able to raise this child and then turns around and adopts a child which she never talks about,leading me to believe this daughter grew up and got as far away from this nut as possible.
Who is 'bragging' about having had an abortion?

Refusal to feel guilt or shame over having had one, is a far cry from 'bragging' about it. Insisting that a woman who saved her own life with abortion 'regrets' doing so, is insane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228060 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when when your argument has been dismantled at every turn, just declare yourself the winner.
What HAS been established is Rowe v Wade is eroded every year. An unborn child is granted more and more rights. Restrictions on abortion continue to increase.
We're moving towards the end game.
I sincerely hope an ectopic pregnancy, placental abruption, uterine rupture, and/or any of a host of other fatal complications of pregnancy, ends your game. It happens to pregnant women every day in this country, so why not to you? I cannot imagine a more appropriate end to your life.

The sooner the better.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228061 Apr 1, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I sincerely hope an ectopic pregnancy, placental abruption, uterine rupture, and/or any of a host of other fatal complications of pregnancy, ends your game. It happens to pregnant women every day in this country, so why not to you? I cannot imagine a more appropriate end to your life.
The sooner the better.
Why? I haven't killed any of my unborn children. You, on the other hand.....

You have to be pretty mentally disturbed to live with that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#228062 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I haven't killed any of my unborn children. You, on the other hand.....
You have to be pretty mentally disturbed to live with that.
Because, as I've already mentioned, had I NOT killed that 2 week old embryo, IT WOULD HAVE KILLED ME.

My subsequent children are the result of not letting that one render them impossible...

What part of that do you not get?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#228063 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't choose when and where they become pregnant. They can take precautions and that's all. You should learn biology. You're obviously grossly ignorant of the process.
Biology has nothing to do with you taking responsibility for the life developing within you idiot, if you are not ready to take responsibility for that life then you should keep your legs closed.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#228064 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been proven that you can't comprehend that a fetus and a baby are the same being, just in different stages of development.
It's been proven that you lie.
It's been proven that restrictions on abortions have been been steadily increasing.
It's been proven that a fetus' rights are increasing as we are able to slow overturn the agenda of those that want to kill them.
It hasn't been proven. Saying it's been proven and it actually having been proven are two different things. It's obvious you are ignorant of human biology. If a fetus were the same as a baby, it wouldn't require being called a fetus.

I've never lied. Don't have a reason to. The fact that you think so proves you cannot handle or understand the truth.

There is no "we." You are not a part of any legislative task force whose agenda is to overturn R v W. And it won't be overturned. And regardless, abortion will never cease to exist.

You still have nothing new to add.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228065 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so dense you don't know how to avoid getting pregnant? No wonder you support killing unborn babies.
I assume you're referring to not having sex. Not an option. Sorry.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228066 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when when your argument has been dismantled at every turn, just declare yourself the winner.
What HAS been established is Rowe v Wade is eroded every year. An unborn child is granted more and more rights. Restrictions on abortion continue to increase.
We're moving towards the end game.
You haven't dismantled anything. You just have desperate claims to what you "think" will happen. You have failed to show how early-term abortions have been restricted. What I say stands and you can't argue it. You've got nothing.

Location hidden

#228067 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three times.
You personally, or that 'wife' you claimed to have?(You know, the hypothetical one who might lose her hypothetical job, theoretically leaving you free to kill your hypothetical kids...)

You are not pregnant when your wife is pregnant, unless you are both pregnant women.

So are you just a garden-variety liar, or a lesbian and married in a state which allows it?

Location hidden

#228068 Apr 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Biology has nothing to do with you taking responsibility for the life developing within you idiot, if you are not ready to take responsibility for that life then you should keep your legs closed.
Go gestate something, Lawie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228069 Apr 1, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT just her body, which is why the fetus has been granted an expanding array of rights.
Get over it.
I've yet to see one case where a fetus has brought a lawsuit against the pregnant woman. A fetus does not have rights. Especially a fetus younger than 24 weeks.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228070 Apr 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Biology has nothing to do with you taking responsibility for the life developing within you idiot, if you are not ready to take responsibility for that life then you should keep your legs closed.
No. It's my right to choose when and where I reproduce. Don't like it? Don't care. Not your business.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#228071 Apr 1, 2013
Interesting article and articulately spells out why abortion will never be outlawed.

http://www.thedailypage.com/isthmus/article.p...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#228072 Apr 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's my right to choose when and where I reproduce. Don't like it? Don't care. Not your business.
That's a tired and worn out cliche, you are just another heartless pro death advocate who wants to engage in your lust and use this misguided legal system as an excuse to kill your unborn baby instead of taking the mature adult route of responsibility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Karma is a_______ 779,375
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Student 39,398
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 96,869
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min June VanDerMark 560,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min RADEKT 265,601
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 34 min WasteWater 5,162
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min mike 605,394
Moses never existed 5 hr KiMare 862
More from around the web