Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe one life is worth more than another. What an over inflated sense of worth you have. Not surprising you think it's ok to kill unborn children
If a woman's life is at stake if she continues a pregnancy, yes, I believe she should be allowed to have an abortion. In fact, most medical professionals would agree. You're the one with an inflated ego who thinks that women should die for something that is no bigger than a dime. It doesn't really matter what you think, however. Because if a doctor is in charge of saving a woman's life and that doctor tells the woman that terminating her pregnancy is the only way to continue her own life, that decision is none of your business and you'll never have a say in it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. Someone who has killed her innocent unborn life denouncing my morals.
That's comedy.
May you conceive an ectopic pregnancy, and allow it to kill you, for the good of you both.

Harridan.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will, eventually. Once women who kill unborn children are locked up, they will no longer be able to take innocent life.
Again, same argument. Been disproved. Next. You've got nothing but old garbage. Spewing the same garbage over and over doesn't make you any more right, it just makes you look foolish for not knowing when you've lost.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not in the least, it is greatly abandoning responsibility after committing what is a beginning lack of responsibility of becoming impregnated when not wanting the child to begin with, and so MURDER becomes an option.
People can't choose when and where they become pregnant. They can take precautions and that's all. You should learn biology. You're obviously grossly ignorant of the process.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

So, we've established that women will never be prosecuted for having an abortion because it's impossible to tell if a woman has had one. We've also shown many times in the past that with an already overcrowded prison system, women won't be imprisoned for having an abortion. Abortions will never stop happening regardless of the legality of the situation. And it is highly unlikely that Roe v Wade will ever be overturned because the government and republicans (which is why many of them never push the issue once they're in office) know that it will create a bigger burden on the already overburdened welfare system. So, I guess this argument has been won. Grunt, Lawperson - it's been fun, but you've lost. Pitifully. And you'll continue to lose and you embarrass yourselves with each post trying to subjugate women. Guess what? There's nothing you will ever be able to do to stop me from having an abortion if I so choose. I will not go to jail. I will not be shunned from society. And that's a fact.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're equating illegal with acceptance. It's illegal to murder someone, but it's still done.
You're correct, this country will never keep the immoral from killing anyone, unborn or not. That doesn't mean we'll accept it without prosecution.
Suggest you try googling "logical fallacy", since your posts are peppered with them. The difference between abortion and murder is the first is legal, the second is not. If you cannot understand the difference, that is your problem, not mine. Show one state that has successfully overturned Wade vs Roe. Don't use Arkansas or N Dakota, for it is pretty certain that even if backwood's legisation was to be passed in either state, it would be instantly overturned in the courts, so they cannot as yet be said to apply. Like all other attempts against the Supreme Court ruling so far, they have yet to succeed.

Worldwide, it is what used to be called "Third World" countries that have restrictive laws on abortion (Chile is an example). Here's a link for you:

http://www.womenonwaves.org/en/media/inline/i...

Given an element of the USA wishes to give credence to creationism, why does it not surprise me that an element of the country also wishes to join the under-developed world in reproductive legislation?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're equating illegal with acceptance. It's illegal to murder someone, but it's still done.
You're correct, this country will never keep the immoral from killing anyone, unborn or not. That doesn't mean we'll accept it without prosecution.
Murder is illegal. Abortion is legal.

Proof: You murder your two day old baby, and you will be prosecuted.

Have an abortion of a two month old embryo, and nothing happens.

And morals ARE subjective. YOU do not have the right to tell anyone that any decision they made is immoral. Especially when you don't know WHY they made that decision.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
It's not just her body. The body she's killing belongs to the life she chose to create.
It IS just her body, which makes continuing a pregnancy or not HER decision, not any one else's.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. That means a woman can cheerfully reject motherhood if she doesn't want to BE a mother. Get over it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
Yes you can. I had two friends who were thinking about abortion,I talked to them from my heart and just told them think about what you are doing. I told them there was help out there for women who find themselves pregnant.
That's nice. Of course, one has to wonder what you would say to a friend who mistakenly told you she already HAD an abortion and didn't regret it for a minute. My guess; you would probably say the same nasty things you say to all the prochoicers here.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If women are killing babies, they sure will. But a fetus is not a baby. Especially in the early trimester of a pregnancy. And it's already been proven that you cannot differentiate between a miscarriage and an abortion. So, do you have any new material because reiterating the realities that abortion will never go away is tiresome. You haven't proven anything, you haven't shown that abortion will ever end and you cannot prove that women can or will be prosecuted for it. So, you have nothing but your opinion and hopes for what *might* happen.
Its been proven that you can't comprehend that a fetus and a baby are the same being, just in different stages of development.

It's been proven that you lie.

It's been proven that restrictions on abortions have been been steadily increasing.

It's been proven that a fetus' rights are increasing as we are able to slow overturn the agenda of those that want to kill them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, same argument. Been disproved. Next. You've got nothing but old garbage. Spewing the same garbage over and over doesn't make you any more right, it just makes you look foolish for not knowing when you've lost.
My "old garbage" is still relevant. Saying its been disproved isn't quite the same thing as it being disproved. Particularly since it HAS been proven that you lie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
People can't choose when and where they become pregnant. They can take precautions and that's all. You should learn biology. You're obviously grossly ignorant of the process.
Are you really so dense you don't know how to avoid getting pregnant? No wonder you support killing unborn babies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
So, we've established that women will never be prosecuted for having an abortion because it's impossible to tell if a woman has had one. We've also shown many times in the past that with an already overcrowded prison system, women won't be imprisoned for having an abortion. Abortions will never stop happening regardless of the legality of the situation. And it is highly unlikely that Roe v Wade will ever be overturned because the government and republicans (which is why many of them never push the issue once they're in office) know that it will create a bigger burden on the already overburdened welfare system. So, I guess this argument has been won. Grunt, Lawperson - it's been fun, but you've lost. Pitifully. And you'll continue to lose and you embarrass yourselves with each post trying to subjugate women. Guess what? There's nothing you will ever be able to do to stop me from having an abortion if I so choose. I will not go to jail. I will not be shunned from society. And that's a fact.
And when when your argument has been dismantled at every turn, just declare yourself the winner.

What HAS been established is Rowe v Wade is eroded every year. An unborn child is granted more and more rights. Restrictions on abortion continue to increase.

We're moving towards the end game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggest you try googling "logical fallacy", since your posts are peppered with them. The difference between abortion and murder is the first is legal, the second is not. If you cannot understand the difference, that is your problem, not mine. Show one state that has successfully overturned Wade vs Roe. Don't use Arkansas or N Dakota, for it is pretty certain that even if backwood's legisation was to be passed in either state, it would be instantly overturned in the courts, so they cannot as yet be said to apply. Like all other attempts against the Supreme Court ruling so far, they have yet to succeed.
Worldwide, it is what used to be called "Third World" countries that have restrictive laws on abortion (Chile is an example). Here's a link for you:
http://www.womenonwaves.org/en/media/inline/i...
Given an element of the USA wishes to give credence to creationism, why does it not surprise me that an element of the country also wishes to join the under-developed world in reproductive legislation?
I suggest you google "English Language", study it, then come back and address my comment. Your reply has zero to do with my statement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS just her body, which makes continuing a pregnancy or not HER decision, not any one else's.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens. That means a woman can cheerfully reject motherhood if she doesn't want to BE a mother. Get over it.
It's NOT just her body, which is why the fetus has been granted an expanding array of rights.

Get over it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
Are you really so dense you don't know how to avoid getting pregnant? No wonder you support killing unborn babies.
Are you really so dense you don't know that ALL methods of birth control can and do fail occasionally? No wonder you support FORCING girls and women to stay pregnant and give birth against their will. You're all about PUNISHMENT. Got it.

Thankfully for all women, anti-choice male imbeciles DON'T get to control women's sexual and reproductive choices. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. It really IS that simple.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. Of course, one has to wonder what you would say to a friend who mistakenly told you she already HAD an abortion and didn't regret it for a minute. My guess; you would probably say the same nasty things you say to all the prochoicers here.
If she regretted it,I would continue to be her friend,if she bragged about it like so many of you prodeathers do on this thread I would probably walk away.Life is too short to have baby killers in my life. Mamasan is the worst of all of them,she kills her child in the womb she says because she wasn't financially able to raise this child and then turns around and adopts a child which she never talks about,leading me to believe this daughter grew up and got as far away from this nut as possible.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
It's NOT just her body, which is why the fetus has been granted an expanding array of rights.
Get over it.
Yes, it IS just HER body, which is why only SHE gets to make the decision whether to continue the pregnancy or not, and she doesn't need YOUR permission or approval to do so. In other words, you have NO CONTROL over her. Get over it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really so dense you don't know that ALL methods of birth control can and do fail occasionally? No wonder you support FORCING girls and women to stay pregnant and give birth against their will. You're all about PUNISHMENT. Got it.
Thankfully for all women, anti-choice male imbeciles DON'T get to control women's sexual and reproductive choices. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. It really IS that simple.
Are you so dense you don't know that you have to have sex to get pregnant?

I'm all about the LIFE of innocents.

Thankfully for unborn babies, killers like you are losing ground while they gain more rights.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them have stuck?
How can you blatantly say things that just aren't true?
Go try to have a late term abortion, for starters. Then add to it the cases I've already cited.
Your dishonesty is almost as disgusting as your desire to kill unborn babies.
In most states, late term abortion to save the life of the mother is (and will remain) completely legal. Your wish for women to die without access to them, not withstanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,381 - 217,400 of221,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

573 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 716,632
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 530,044
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,079
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Gray 114,636
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min yon 336
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min JudgeNJury 255,703
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 93,227
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Hidingfromyou 223,197
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••