“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227992 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women shouldn't be forced to have a child. They should be forced to care for a life once they've created it, though.
I completely disagree. No one can be "forced to care" by law. If you truly believe that will work, or even that it should be considered, you are utterly ignorant of human nature.

Women must retain our right to medical autonomy, personal risk assessment, and self-defense. Abortion is a medical procedure, which alleviates many risks of permanent injury, debilitating disease, and death. It won't be denied to women, no matter how many times you say it should be, and the primary thing more restrictions against it accomplish, is misery. For this reason, and a myriad of others, I consider your stance to be shortsighted, sadistic, and reprehensible.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#227993 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things HAVE changed, and they continue to.
Abortion is still legal. So, they haven't changed. Women will still have abortions. There will never be a way of stopping women from doing what they want with their bodies.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#227994 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proven nothing. Saying you've proven it isn't the same thing as actually proving it.
Ah, the good old "go-to" statement you make when you've got nothing else. Typical.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#227995 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women shouldn't be forced to have a child. They should be forced to care for a life once they've created it, though.
When they carry a pregnancy to full term and decide to keep the baby, yep, I agree.

Location hidden

#227996 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the good old "go-to" statement you make when you've got nothing else. Typical.
Somebody reset the needle...it's skipping again...
Lily the Aborter

Chandler, AZ

#227997 Mar 31, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can. I had two friends who were thinking about abortion,I talked to them from my heart and just told them think about what you are doing. I told them there was help out there for women who find themselves pregnant. I sought out the places here in town and they went to these places and I am happy to say they carried those babies to term and both are doing very well. They got help. One is married now with 3 children,I keep in touch with her and she has told me more than once she is so happy she had this little boy. Every now and then I go to a pantry and get diapers and one pantry has clothes I have taken to her.I do what I can,I do wish I could do more.
So you stuck your nose in something that was none of your business. Why am I not surprised?
Why don't we sit down and discuss your choice of contraception since your personal reproductive choices are EVERYONE'S business? DA
Lily the Aborter

Chandler, AZ

#227998 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is still legal. So, they haven't changed. Women will still have abortions. There will never be a way of stopping women from doing what they want with their bodies.
And Grunt will never have to risk his health or life trying to carry a pregnancy to term. That is why he has the opinion that women should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term and forced to raise a child she never wanted..because it will never be him in that position.

It's always easy to judge when you know it can never happen to you.

Location hidden

#227999 Mar 31, 2013
Lily the Aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
And Grunt will never have to risk his health or life trying to carry a pregnancy to term. That is why he has the opinion that women should be forced to carry a pregnancy to term and forced to raise a child she never wanted..because it will never be him in that position.
It's always easy to judge when you know it can never happen to you.
'He' claims to have gestated three times.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#228000 Mar 31, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.lawnix.com/cases/roe-wade.html
Holding and Rule (Blackmun)
Yes. State criminal abortion laws that except from criminality only life-saving procedures on the motherís behalf, and that do not take into consideration the stage of pregnancy and other interests, are unconstitutional for violating the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Yes. The Due Process Clause protects the right to privacy, including a womanís right to terminate her pregnancy, against state action.
Yes. Though a state cannot completely deny a woman the right to terminate her pregnancy, it has legitimate interests in protecting both the pregnant womanís health and the potentiality of human life at various stages of pregnancy.
No. The natural termination of Roeís pregnancy did not render her suit moot.
Yes. The district court was correct in denying injunctive relief.
Game, set, match
There are few things funnier than watching someone google and cite law that they don't understand.
Golf clap for your google-foo
Chuckle for your inability to understand hat his doesn't even address come chain pure addressing. In our original statement that I replied to, which you quoted, you stated "the UNITED STAES, you know that country we live in.....bla blah blah woman's privacy after sex"
While your response sounds great to a retard, it in fact ignores he DECADES of restrictions on abortion and rights given to the fetus which have developed since.
As I have stated, and supported, a woman's freedom to kill her unborn child has been, and will continue to be, resticted o the point of impossibility.
Game.
Set.
Match.

Location hidden

#228001 Mar 31, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I completely disagree. No one can be "forced to care" by law. If you truly believe that will work, or even that it should be considered, you are utterly ignorant of human nature.
Women must retain our right to medical autonomy, personal risk assessment, and self-defense. Abortion is a medical procedure, which alleviates many risks of permanent injury, debilitating disease, and death. It won't be denied to women, no matter how many times you say it should be, and the primary thing more restrictions against it accomplish, is misery. For this reason, and a myriad of others, I consider your stance to be shortsighted, sadistic, and reprehensible.
Of course you disagree. You have no concept of personal responsibility. I don't expect that level of understanding from ANYONE who still thinks its OK to kill unborn children because here inconvenient.

Location hidden

#228002 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obtuse statement intentionally fails to recognize that's while killing unborn children may be legal, it's becoming more restrictive every year.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#228003 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...okay then. I don't think any woman should be forced to have a child she does not want or cannot care for. I'm not interested in subjugating women the way you are.
No you are interested only in allowing them to become murderers of their unborn by way of not taking any responsibility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228004 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obtuse statement intentionally fails to recognize that's while killing unborn children may be legal, it's becoming more restrictive every year.
Sure, a lot of places TRY to restrict women's options, but none of them have been able to stick. It's still possible to get an abortion in this country. If I wanted to get one right now, I could with no problem.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228005 Mar 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No you are interested only in allowing them to become murderers of their unborn by way of not taking any responsibility.
You're entitled to your opinion on the matter, but your opinion isn't gospel. Abortion is a way of taking responsibility.

Location hidden

#228006 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, a lot of places TRY to restrict women's options, but none of them have been able to stick. It's still possible to get an abortion in this country. If I wanted to get one right now, I could with no problem.
None of them have stuck?

How can you blatantly say things that just aren't true?

Go try to have a late term abortion, for starters. Then add to it the cases I've already cited.

Your dishonesty is almost as disgusting as your desire to kill unborn babies.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228007 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them have stuck?
How can you blatantly say things that just aren't true?
Go try to have a late term abortion, for starters. Then add to it the cases I've already cited.
Your dishonesty is almost as disgusting as your desire to kill unborn babies.
Two things wrong with your argument:

One, I don't have a desire to kill unborn babies. Who would want such a thing?

Two, no one on here advocates late-term abortion as being a viable option. Not one. I defy you to find someone who does. You won't and you can't. So what you're doing is saying something far-fetched because your argument sucks.

Location hidden

#228008 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things wrong with your argument:
One, I don't have a desire to kill unborn babies. Who would want such a thing?
Two, no one on here advocates late-term abortion as being a viable option. Not one. I defy you to find someone who does. You won't and you can't. So what you're doing is saying something far-fetched because your argument sucks.
Actually, nothing is wrong with my argument.

One, you promote it, hence support it.
Two, "on here"? WTF is "on here"? The counsel for Planned Parenthood spoke in favor of that very thing recently. It's "far fetched" because it can't be done. As I stated, there ARE restrictions. Those restrictions are getting tighter, hence your statement was 100% untrue.

You lie in your defense of killing unborn babies. Unless you just aren't that bright. There really is no third option.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#228009 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, nothing is wrong with my argument.
One, you promote it, hence support it.
Two, "on here"? WTF is "on here"? The counsel for Planned Parenthood spoke in favor of that very thing recently. It's "far fetched" because it can't be done. As I stated, there ARE restrictions. Those restrictions are getting tighter, hence your statement was 100% untrue.
You lie in your defense of killing unborn babies. Unless you just aren't that bright. There really is no third option.
I'm not affiliated with Planned Parenthood. And if I have to explain to you what "on here" means, perhaps you should bow out of the conversation.

I maintain, I can get an abortion if I choose. There is no law prohibiting me from obtaining one if I wish. I don't condone killing babies. That's a horrid act.

The majority of states that have tried to pass bans on abortions have not been able to succeed. North and South Dakota, Mississippi. Some states are trying to pass laws so ludicrous that it would make taking birth control illegal. People need to stay out of my uterus.

Location hidden

#228010 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not affiliated with Planned Parenthood. And if I have to explain to you what "on here" means, perhaps you should bow out of the conversation.
I maintain, I can get an abortion if I choose. There is no law prohibiting me from obtaining one if I wish. I don't condone killing babies. That's a horrid act.
The majority of states that have tried to pass bans on abortions have not been able to succeed. North and South Dakota, Mississippi. Some states are trying to pass laws so ludicrous that it would make taking birth control illegal. People need to stay out of my uterus.
And I maintain restrictions on your ability to kill unborn babies continue to increase. If you want people out of your uterus, don't put them there.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#228011 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few things funnier than watching someone google and cite law that they don't understand.
Golf clap for your google-foo
Chuckle for your inability to understand hat his doesn't even address come chain pure addressing. In our original statement that I replied to, which you quoted, you stated "the UNITED STAES, you know that country we live in.....bla blah blah woman's privacy after sex"
While your response sounds great to a retard, it in fact ignores he DECADES of restrictions on abortion and rights given to the fetus which have developed since.
As I have stated, and supported, a woman's freedom to kill her unborn child has been, and will continue to be, resticted o the point of impossibility.
Game.
Set.
Match.
Keep dreaming. Reality proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

North Dakota made abortion illegal? Fine. Women will go to South Dakota. Or Minnesota. Or Montana.

This country will never force a woman to remain pregnant and give birth against her will.

Game, set, match.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Clark Griswold 777,616
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,297
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Pad 560,291
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 34 min Doctor REALITY 6
What Is Right With the USA 44 min Heinz Guderian 7
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,147
John Lennon was an Atheist 1 hr WasteWater 29
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web