Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've won the argument when you resort to petty insults. Thank you.
Nothing? Wish I could say that was unusual. Even your unintelligent cohort realizes you stated no argument to respond to.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit griping about having your tax dollars go toward caring for those children who are born because their mothers did not choose to have an abortion.
We will, eventually.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by what I said. If I were pregnant and smoking, I would not be arrested because the law considers what is inside my body part of my body.
You stand by a misleading an ignorant statement? That's one solid argument.

You specifically stated a fetus has no rights. I provided specific examples that showed you're wrong.

Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it fact.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing? Wish I could say that was unusual. Even your unintelligent cohort realizes you stated no argument to respond to.
Yet here you are. Responding.

Twice.

Happy Easter.

Have you gestated anything yet??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yet here you are. Responding.
Twice.
Happy Easter.
Have you gestated anything yet??
Three times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three times.
Fifty-three to go, then....

Congratulations on exercising your reproductive rights, by the way.

When do you suppose you'll be backing off of the reproductive rights of others?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Looks like I just established that you don't know what you're talking about.
That was established with ol'Mpnf1979 long ago, you are just one of the few intelligent enough to see it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Fifty-three to go, then....
Congratulations on exercising your reproductive rights, by the way.
When do you suppose you'll be backing off of the reproductive rights of others?
I have no interest in the reproductive rights of others. Reproduce, or not, as often as old like. Just assume responsibility or the life you create.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in the reproductive rights of others. Reproduce, or not, as often as old like. Just assume responsibility or the life you create.
Fine. If I become pregnant with a fetus I don't care to gestate, I'll responsibly terminate the pregnancy.

Problem solved.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Fine. If I become pregnant with a fetus I don't care to gestate, I'll responsibly terminate the pregnancy.
Problem solved.
Sure. It's currently legal for you to kill that unborn child. The restrictions on that grow stronger every year, and it won't be long before it will no longer to be legal.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Keep reading.
The only thing you "proved" was that you have an opinion. There was nothing legal in what you stated.

As for morals, they are subjective and have no bearing on this decision except for the person involved.

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you know, the country you live in? says it is LEGAL for a woman to retain her privacy after having sex and to have autonomy over her body. That includes having an abortion if she doesn't wish to remain pregnant.

Game, set, match.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I would still be their friend,friends hang in there during the bad times also.Maybe I wouldn't agree with what they did but I wouldn't turn my back on them.A long time ago I posted about one of my friends who had an abortion,I took care of her,cried with her. She went through alot of guilt over what she had done and shortly after that she committed suicide.I miss her so much.
RIP Kathy.
Glad you wouldn't turn your back on someone.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but I would probably guess her abortion wasn't the sole factor in her suicide. I've unfortunately had many friends commit suicide as well. There wasn't one of them that I didn't see it coming or was taken off guard. Suicide is usually committed by people who have been thinking of the act for years. It's sad and so pointless.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so. Really it's just not worth talking to you because you don't offer civilized discourse. You just become juvenile and repeat the same crap over and over such as your "saying it's ___ isn't the same as it being ____." That's not an argument.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will, eventually.
You will eventually stop griping? Good.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stand by a misleading an ignorant statement? That's one solid argument.
You specifically stated a fetus has no rights. I provided specific examples that showed you're wrong.
Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it fact.
And you can't disprove what I've said. You know full well that if I were pregnant and smoking, I would not be arrested for endangering the fetus within. That is a fact. If I gave a minor a cigarette, I would be arrested. How many times do I have to repeat this? A woman has autonomy over her body.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>That was established with ol'Mpnf1979 long ago, you are just one of the few intelligent enough to see it
And yet he nor you are able to deny the truth of my statement. Funny. Neither one of you are very smart. Both of you are just angry people who hate the women are allowed to make their own decisions regardless of what you think.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. It's currently legal for you to kill that unborn child. The restrictions on that grow stronger every year, and it won't be long before it will no longer to be legal.
Legal or not, abortions won't stop. And they won't be prosecuted. The right seems to think gun control won't stop violent crimes committed with guns but they think abortion restrictions will stop abortions. Shows how smart they aren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion in America will not be outlawed. Too many women recognize that laws against it are not in our best interests, and will fight for our bodily autonomy, regardless of the opinions of folks who would happily send us back to the days of back-alleys and filthy kitchen tables. Criminalizing abortion is not a pro-life idea - it is merely punitive, stupid, and pointless.

Politicians who vote the restrictions in, are being summarily ignored at the polls, too.

What have you heard from Todd Akin lately?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you "proved" was that you have an opinion. There was nothing legal in what you stated.
As for morals, they are subjective and have no bearing on this decision except for the person involved.
The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you know, the country you live in? says it is LEGAL for a woman to retain her privacy after having sex and to have autonomy over her body. That includes having an abortion if she doesn't wish to remain pregnant.
Game, set, match.
False. This shows you don't even have a basic understanding of law. It also shows you can't read, since I've posted specific examples to support my statement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can't disprove what I've said. You know full well that if I were pregnant and smoking, I would not be arrested for endangering the fetus within. That is a fact. If I gave a minor a cigarette, I would be arrested. How many times do I have to repeat this? A woman has autonomy over her body.
Sure. That's just half of what you said, and I don't dispute it. That will soon change, though. That statement was made by you to support your other statement, which you now conveniently ignore, that a fetus doesn't have rights.

That's a false statement, like just about everything else you've posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,301 - 217,320 of221,363
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

380 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Mudaliar 4,077
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessarily so 716,458
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Buck Crick 223,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min River Tam 598,745
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 529,972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000