Comments
217,221 - 217,240 of 221,373 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 13

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227880 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You think killing children you don't want is responsible. I don't.
Then I strongly suggest you never EVER contemplate, seek, or obtain an abortion.

I'll make my own reproductive decisions, without your interference, and I kindly encourage you to make yours without mine.

Problem solved.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227881 Mar 29, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does one become "responsible" over night? How does someone who say, only has a high school education and limited skills find a $50k/year job and also make sure she only has to work one job because she may be a single mother with no support system. And don't say not get pregnant, because we already know that's not going to stop happening. The world is filled with people who were a result of an unplanned pregnancy.
Right. So the obvious answer is "kill the baby". If my wife and I lose our job now, does that mean we should be able to kill our kids?

Wait. So it's ok to kill them if they weren't planned.

Got it.

Unbelievable.

Location hidden

#227882 Mar 29, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Then I strongly suggest you never EVER contemplate, seek, or obtain an abortion.
I'll make my own reproductive decisions, without your interference, and I kindly encourage you to make yours without mine.
Problem solved.
Problem solved for you. Not for the poor kid you killed, though.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227883 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So the obvious answer is "kill the baby". If my wife and I lose our job now, does that mean we should be able to kill our kids?
Got it.
Unbelievable.
u

Unbelievable that you idiots constantly refer to killing living human beings versus a less than 3 month gestation z/e/f that cannot possibly live outside the uterus.

Your constant refusal to address that difference only shows your innate inability to have a logical, reasoned argument.

Location hidden

#227884 Mar 29, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>u
Unbelievable that you idiots constantly refer to killing living human beings versus a less than 3 month gestation z/e/f that cannot possibly live outside the uterus.
Your constant refusal to address that difference only shows your innate inability to have a logical, reasoned argument.
On what day does a fetus become able to live outside the womb, and what is that relevance?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227885 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
On what day does a fetus become able to live outside the womb, and what is that relevance?
It's different days for different fetuses. There is no one specific day that each and every fetus is viable.

That is relevant because each woman has a right to autonomy over her body and is not subservient to a z/e/f that is dependent upon her body to survive.

You know these things.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227886 Mar 29, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's different days for different fetuses. There is no one specific day that each and every fetus is viable.
That is relevant because each woman has a right to autonomy over her body and is not subservient to a z/e/f that is dependent upon her body to survive.
You know these things.
It's not just her body. The body she's killing belongs to he life she chose to create.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LiveMas

Virginia Beach, VA

#227887 Mar 29, 2013
I see the clueless people are still here. Don't you have lives?

Location hidden

#227888 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem solved for you. Not for the poor kid you killed, though.
The 'poor kid I killed' was an ectopic pregnancy. My OB/GYN told me I had the right to continue the pregnancy, but that it would likely kill me in 72 hours if I decided on that course of action.
I decided against it, had an abortion, and lived to lose 4 more pregnancies to miscarriage, and to give birth to two sons, whom I adore, raised to adulthood, and will cherish always...
With how many children have you been pregnant?
Currently, all proposed 'Personhood' legislation before the US Congress, fails to provide for my situation. Rather specifically, in that it does not mention 'life of the mother' anywhere.
Read it. I have.
Fuck you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227890 Mar 29, 2013
Or perhaps a light aubergine. Yeah....it's probably been awhile since one of those skanks you beat off to actually let you touch it. So, maybe not so pink.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227891 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just her body. The body she's killing belongs to he life she chose to create.
No. It is HER body and hers alone.

And birth control fails.

Location hidden

#227892 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fetus becomes able to live outside the womb, the day it lives outside the womb for the first time.

2/3rds of ALL fetuses never get to live outside the womb, most of which are miscarried for whatever reason 'God' decides they aren't viable.

Are you seriously trying to say that an invisible, though supposedly 'omnipotent', entity, should be awarded legal precedent over a living, breathing, fully cognizant, ACTUAL woman's already legal CHOICE?

Seems you only care to apply that theory to the fetuses it kills.

Next...
Bambi

Milford, OH

#227893 Mar 29, 2013
Currently legal or not, abortion is murder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227894 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it.
Unbelievable.
It would be hunky-dory with me if I were allowed to eliminate your line from the planet. Fortunately for you, you were born...so that's not allowed.

Get it?

Location hidden

#227895 Mar 30, 2013
Bambi wrote:
Currently legal or not, abortion is murder.
If you know of anyone 'murdering babies', you are a coward if you haven't reported these people to the nearest available law enforcement personnel.

What - you're still here?
Puking up your outrage on an internet forum, ain't gonna save dem bebbies.

Get crack-a-lackin....lives are in the balance here. Make the call!!!

Next...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227896 Mar 30, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "long."
1/2 an inch? 1 inch? 6 inches?
I'll go with the Tootsie Pop Owl's verdict: 1...2...3.

Three.
:)

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227897 Mar 30, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you a question without you getting juvenile and resorting to name-calling? What do you do to prevent abortions and the women who decide to remain pregnant and have their child despite financial hardships or whatever, how do you help them?
I'm just wondering because you seem to be so adamant that abortion is an evil, I'm assuming you are very proactive in helping those who turn away from abortion, right?
Yes you can. I had two friends who were thinking about abortion,I talked to them from my heart and just told them think about what you are doing. I told them there was help out there for women who find themselves pregnant. I sought out the places here in town and they went to these places and I am happy to say they carried those babies to term and both are doing very well. They got help. One is married now with 3 children,I keep in touch with her and she has told me more than once she is so happy she had this little boy. Every now and then I go to a pantry and get diapers and one pantry has clothes I have taken to her.I do what I can,I do wish I could do more.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#227898 Mar 30, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you continue to insist that she have a child, instead of a legal medical procedure to prevent one, yes.
Abortion is a responsible decision for women who become pregnant, without the desire, financial wherewithal, and/or fortitude, to become mothers.
Why would anyone want a woman who knows she'd be a terrible mother, to become one??
Her body, her responsibility, HER CHOICE.
Two quick questions. 1)Do you live in the US? 2)If so, are elective aboritons paid out of pocket or are they covered by some form of health/medical insurance?

The reason I ask is because I have an issue with women making the claim it's their body, responsibility, choice etc, and then in far too many cases, at least where I live, everyone else gets to pony up for it, no matter the choice.

My solution is to allow one elective freebie. Everyone makes mistakes, some bigger than others, and birth control isn't always 100% effective.
HOWEVER...any abortions after that would require the individual to sign a waiver BEFORE the procedure giving permission for themselves to be "fixed" after the procedure.
If they don't want to sign, then they get pay for the abortion themselves.
I don't have a moral objection to abortion per se, I DO have a moral objection when it becomes an "Oh shit, not again!" method of birth control.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227899 Mar 30, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Two quick questions. 1)Do you live in the US? 2)If so, are elective aboritons paid out of pocket or are they covered by some form of health/medical insurance?
The reason I ask is because I have an issue with women making the claim it's their body, responsibility, choice etc, and then in far too many cases, at least where I live, everyone else gets to pony up for it, no matter the choice.
My solution is to allow one elective freebie. Everyone makes mistakes, some bigger than others, and birth control isn't always 100% effective.
HOWEVER...any abortions after that would require the individual to sign a waiver BEFORE the procedure giving permission for themselves to be "fixed" after the procedure.
I don't have a moral objection to abortion per se, I DO have a moral objection when it becomes an "Oh shit, not again!" method of birth control.
How do you feel about paying for drug treatment for drug addicts? Alcohol treatment for alcoholics? Mental treatment for people who try suicide? Cancer care for smokers?

We ALl pay for those things,in one form or another. And ultimately, if a woman does have a child and be unable to care for it, YOU are helping to support the child, or that child's children via welfare, social programs, jail, or whatever gov't source ends up supporting them.

I don't drink, smoke, or use illegal drugs; yet I pay for treatment every time I pay my taxes. I don't get to determine what my taxes go for, and neither do you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227900 Mar 30, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this 'permission to sterilize' waiver apply to both parties, or just to the female? I mean, I'm fine with voluntary sterilization... in fact I think it should be available to all who are either menstruating or have had at least one hard on...but the 'voluntary' part is key.

Otherwise, it's just one more measure of control, targeting women and not their sexual partners. If we're going to penalize women for getting 'serially pregnant', let us also penalize the serial impregnators.

Doesn't sound like such a grand scheme now, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 539,676
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Eagle 12 226,602
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 min Mat Bove 776
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min stephania 600,366
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 258,260
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 734,188
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 7 min superwilly 69,797
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search