There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#227942 Mar 30, 2013

Sex is the problem with Abortion

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227943 Mar 30, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an absolutely false statement both legally and morally.
Prove it.

Roe v Wade was all about a woman's right to autonomy over her body, thereby implying that the fetus had no right to inhabit her body against her will.

Your turn.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227944 Mar 30, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Roe v Wade was all about a woman's right to autonomy over her body, thereby implying that the fetus had no right to inhabit her body against her will.
Your turn.
I did. Keep reading.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227947 Mar 30, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Positing an argument? I make a statement. I'm told its false. Yeah. If you want an argument, how about giving me something to work with?
Put down your Pom poms and give it a try.
I know I've won the argument when you resort to petty insults. Thank you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227948 Mar 30, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wan anyone to suffer for your bad decisions. That includes unborn children.
Then quit griping about having your tax dollars go toward caring for those children who are born because their mothers did not choose to have an abortion.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227949 Mar 30, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Right now it is legal or you to kill your unborn baby in some circumstances.
Wow. That's something to be proud of.
Except that it is not a baby. Babies are born. Fetuses are unborn.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227950 Mar 30, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus doesn't have rights? Odd that you cheer Some Supreme Court decisions and ignore others.
UVVA, SCHIP, Jennifer Johnson, Cornelia Whitner, Melissa Rowland are just a few examples that prove you wrong. It's amazing how little you know about killing babies while so passionately defending he practice.
I stand by what I said. If I were pregnant and smoking, I would not be arrested because the law considers what is inside my body part of my body.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227951 Mar 30, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Looks like I just established that you don't know what you're talking about.
You haven't. What I said is absolutely true.
Expert in All Things

Redding, CA

#227952 Mar 30, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by what I said. If I were pregnant and smoking, I would not be arrested because the law considers what is inside my body part of my body.
Really? Next time you enter a Federal Building light up a smoke and tell me what happens next...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227953 Mar 30, 2013
Expert in All Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Next time you enter a Federal Building light up a smoke and tell me what happens next...
You obviously aren't understanding. If I lit a cigarette in a prohibited area, I would be arrested for smoking in a prohibited area. I would not be arrested for smoking while I was pregnant.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227954 Mar 30, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's two women. What do you do on a larger scale? Do you pass out contraception? Do you offer financial help? Do you volunteer to babysit for women who have to work two jobs or can't afford to pay for daycare? And another question, if one of these women had chosen abortion, how would you have reacted? Would have have shunned them for their choice or would you continued to be their friend despite not agreeing with their decision? I have friends who are also against abortion. However, when faced with my own dilemma, they were completely supportive and did not turn their backs on me. One even went with me to my appointment. My point in all this is that you can have your beliefs. I understand why you feel the way you do. But I don't think you should turn your back on people or tell them they're bad people because your beliefs differ from yours. I would like to think that if one of those women had chosen differently, you would have still been their friend and been supportive.
And thank you for responding. This post of yours was a far cry from some of the ones you've posted. I'd like to see more of these with rational, calm discussions.
Of course I would still be their friend,friends hang in there during the bad times also.Maybe I wouldn't agree with what they did but I wouldn't turn my back on them.A long time ago I posted about one of my friends who had an abortion,I took care of her,cried with her. She went through alot of guilt over what she had done and shortly after that she committed suicide.I miss her so much.
RIP Kathy.

Judged:

18

18

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227955 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've won the argument when you resort to petty insults. Thank you.
Snappy come back? No. Why bother? You have no facts. You're a cheerleader. A less intelligent distraction.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227956 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've won the argument when you resort to petty insults. Thank you.
Nothing? Wish I could say that was unusual. Even your unintelligent cohort realizes you stated no argument to respond to.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227957 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit griping about having your tax dollars go toward caring for those children who are born because their mothers did not choose to have an abortion.
We will, eventually.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227958 Mar 31, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by what I said. If I were pregnant and smoking, I would not be arrested because the law considers what is inside my body part of my body.
You stand by a misleading an ignorant statement? That's one solid argument.

You specifically stated a fetus has no rights. I provided specific examples that showed you're wrong.

Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it fact.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227959 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing? Wish I could say that was unusual. Even your unintelligent cohort realizes you stated no argument to respond to.
Yet here you are. Responding.

Twice.

Happy Easter.

Have you gestated anything yet??

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227960 Mar 31, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yet here you are. Responding.
Twice.
Happy Easter.
Have you gestated anything yet??
Three times.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227961 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Three times.
Fifty-three to go, then....

Congratulations on exercising your reproductive rights, by the way.

When do you suppose you'll be backing off of the reproductive rights of others?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227962 Mar 31, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Looks like I just established that you don't know what you're talking about.
That was established with ol'Mpnf1979 long ago, you are just one of the few intelligent enough to see it

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227963 Mar 31, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Fifty-three to go, then....
Congratulations on exercising your reproductive rights, by the way.
When do you suppose you'll be backing off of the reproductive rights of others?
I have no interest in the reproductive rights of others. Reproduce, or not, as often as old like. Just assume responsibility or the life you create.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min Tellthetruth 447,414
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 1 hr leprechauns rock 15
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 3 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122