Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another woman's sexual and reproductive choices are none of YOUR business or anyone else's. Why you're incapable of getting such a simple fact is beyond me.
As to the last part of your silly post, I find that the cold-hearted b**ches here are the anti-choice female extremists like yourself. I don't usually like to use the word "female," but for you, I'll make an exception.
Oh gee thanks,since I am a female. And yes it is very much my business. I am prolife and am against any woman who takes the easy way out by killing her child in the womb.And especially any woman who kills her child because of finances and then turns around and adopts a child. If she ever did,it seems odd to me when she mentions her children it's only her two sons. Either she never even adopted a child or that daughter completely turned her back on her because she was able to see what she really is. A cold hearted B*ITCH.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the only jealousy that's clearly showing is YOURS, whether it's of MamaSan or any other poster whose prochoice views you don't like.
Why ANYONE would be jealous of you is beyond me. However, I think that's only your DELUSION, nothing more.
Why in the hell would I be jealous of a woman who has ended her unborn childs life?
I gave all of my children life.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the hell would I be jealous of a woman who has ended her unborn childs life?
So exactly how does that make you special?

You HAD a child simply to get out of your father's house. I had my children because I wanted them. Because I wanted to be a mother. I didn't use them as a tool because I didn't have the guts to stand up to my father like you did.

And when I chose to end a pregnancy in order to give my sons a better life, it was a difficult situation. But I did the right thing for my living children.

only YOU see that as a bad thing. You who has NEVER had to be responsible for yourself and your children. You who to this day depends upon the gov't and an ex-husband to exist.

That you have the gall to pass judgement on anyone who is self-supporting, let alone a single mother, is simply ridiculous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
So exactly how does that make you special?
You HAD a child simply to get out of your father's house. I had my children because I wanted them. Because I wanted to be a mother. I didn't use them as a tool because I didn't have the guts to stand up to my father like you did.
And when I chose to end a pregnancy in order to give my sons a better life, it was a difficult situation. But I did the right thing for my living children.
only YOU see that as a bad thing. You who has NEVER had to be responsible for yourself and your children. You who to this day depends upon the gov't and an ex-husband to exist.
That you have the gall to pass judgement on anyone who is self-supporting, let alone a single mother, is simply ridiculous.
You are an idiot,how is it ever right to end a childs life? Just keep telling yourself that. I am sure it comforts you at night. Gee wonder what your dead child would have been? I guess you will never know. Live with that B*TCH. I hope and pray you live the rest of your life with guilt. You deserve it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot,how is it ever right to end a childs life? Just keep telling yourself that. I am sure it comforts you at night. Gee wonder what your dead child would have been? I guess you will never know. Live with that B*TCH. I hope and pray you live the rest of your life with guilt. You deserve it.
That's YOUR opinion. It matters ONLY to you. What I do with my uterus is not your business and I have no idea why it matters so much to you.

It's MY opinion that it's wrong to use an innocent child to change your life, just because you don't have the guts to do it yourself.

I don't live with guilt. I gave my sons the best life I could. I made the right decision for them and for my life. And the successful lives that all three of us live today tells me I made the right decision.

The failure of your own life and your inability to support yourself tells us all about the crappy decisions you've made for your life.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot,how is it ever right to end a childs life? Just keep telling yourself that. I am sure it comforts you at night. Gee wonder what your dead child would have been? I guess you will never know. Live with that B*TCH. I hope and pray you live the rest of your life with guilt. You deserve it.
Are you sure you're a Christian? It sure doesn't seem like it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
Oh gee thanks,since I am a female. And yes it is very much my business. I am prolife and am against any woman who takes the easy way out by killing her child in the womb.And especially any woman who kills her child because of finances and then turns around and adopts a child. If she ever did,it seems odd to me when she mentions her children it's only her two sons. Either she never even adopted a child or that daughter completely turned her back on her because she was able to see what she really is. A cold hearted B*ITCH.
Again, NO, it is NOT your business whether a woman continues her pregnancy or not. Either way, it is HER decision, and none of YOUR business.

Furthermore, it doesn't MATTER what you're "against," as you don't have the right or authority to make sexual and reproductive decisions for anyone but yourself. I couldn't care less what "seems odd" to you either. Whatever decisions MamaSan made, they were HER decisions. What part of NOT YOUR PREGNANCY, NOT YOUR DECISION is too hard for you to understand?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
Why in the hell would I be jealous of a woman who has ended her unborn childs life?
So what. Judging from many of the posts I've read from you, you still come across to me as one of the most MISERABLE people on this planet. Funny how many anti-choicers seem to have that personality trait in common.

So that leads me to conclude that the one who is REALLY jealous is you, for whatever twisted reasons you have to feel that way. I have to wonder why you keep bringing that up.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
You are an idiot,how is it ever right to end a childs life? Just keep telling yourself that. I am sure it comforts you at night. Gee wonder what your dead child would have been? I guess you will never know. Live with that B*TCH. I hope and pray you live the rest of your life with guilt. You deserve it.
WOW. And you have the nerve to call yourself a "Christian." HARDLY.

In any case, I doubt MamaSan is losing any sleep over some irrelevant anti-choicer's OPINION of her. I know I don't worry about some militant anti-choice imbecile's opinion of me either.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You say "don't believe in god" like it's a bad thing.
Well, it's grammatically incorrect. That's bad.
Otherwise, he should learn to mind his own business, but that's not going to happen. He thinks he's his god's chosen representative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God,you deserve that label.Well good for you that you work and go to school. By the way do you take the short bus to go to school???
LOLOLOLOLOLOOL
You really are a worthless pile of waste. So when are you going to drag that dead daughter out to try and garner more sympathy for yourself? I'm sure she drove straight into that truck just to get herself rid of any association with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This person has the mentality of a 13-year-old girl. I would just ignore her. She's beneath you.
She's beneath anyone with a brain. And why are you insulting 13-year-old girls? Even they are more mature than lippy. Most toddlers are as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
During the time when most abortions are performed there is no child. Just a wad of GOO. You don't like it? Too bad, that's a fact. No sentience, no ability to survive on its own, and no rights.
Just a wad of goo that may or may not survive, even if it were wanted and every attempt made to bring it to term.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's grammatically incorrect. That's bad.
Otherwise, he should learn to mind his own business, but that's not going to happen. He thinks he's his god's chosen representative.
I love what you posted on FB (paraphrased)

"Telling nonbelievers that god will send them to hell is like a child telling an adult that Santa won't bring them any presents"
moonie

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I see the clueless ones have been judged as helpful and interesting. Nothing is farther from the truth. That's really sad. I guess you can't fix stupidity.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I love what you posted on FB (paraphrased)
"Telling nonbelievers that god will send them to hell is like a child telling an adult that Santa won't bring them any presents"
What's also really repulsive is that they shove their version of Christianity down peoples' throats on the threat of "eternal damnation" instead of calmly commenting on "loving thy neighbour." Her kind of fanatic are religious out of fear of a fictional state of being rather than out of a sense of peace with one self and identification with a certain set of beliefs -- which is really sad considering I've met many nice Christians of all denominations who're very respectful of others, even if they disagree with a lot.

Religion is like a penis -- it's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it, but it SHOULDN'T be waved around in public or shoved down peoples' throats.
moonie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for validating me, Susan. I am right. You are clueless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a worthless pile of waste. So when are you going to drag that dead daughter out to try and garner more sympathy for yourself? I'm sure she drove straight into that truck just to get herself rid of any association with you.
You are such a B*TCH!!!

Go to H*LL

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a B*TCH!!!
Go to H*LL
Shining Christian respomse. Do you ever look at the very first post you put on this thread? You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk, which in anybody's book can only be regarded as hypocrisy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shining Christian respomse. Do you ever look at the very first post you put on this thread? You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk, which in anybody's book can only be regarded as hypocrisy.
whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,161 - 217,180 of221,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

600 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 4 min Johnny 422
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 512,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min RiversideRedneck 680,337
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,634
Skylanders Swap Force Free Download 6 min Asa 9
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Mr Wiggley 440,843
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 596,572
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 39 min ryanm654321 258
•••
•••
•••