There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227876 Mar 29, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion IS a responsible choice, for a woman who does not want to be a mother, or risk her life and health to become one...and who chooses to abort her pregnancy.
And let's remember, not all procreative sex is consensual...but what do you care, right?
You don't get to define 'responsible' for anyone but yourself.
You don't get to define 'convenience' for anyone but yourself.
You don't get to tell anyone to stop having sex, except for yourself.
And you don't get to control anyone's reproductive system, except for your own.
Sorry if those facts chap your ass....but not very.
I get it. You think killing children you don't want is responsible. I don't.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227877 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't insist she create life. I insist she be responsible for the life she creates.
And how does one become "responsible" over night? How does someone who say, only has a high school education and limited skills find a $50k/year job and also make sure she only has to work one job because she may be a single mother with no support system. And don't say not get pregnant, because we already know that's not going to stop happening. The world is filled with people who were a result of an unplanned pregnancy.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227878 Mar 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional.
I'm not the one with a fascination for another woman's reproductive decisions.

Judged:

16

16

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227879 Mar 29, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And there are alot of women who didn't think they wanted that chid but once born fell in love with that baby and are great mothers.
And there are a lot of women who had the child and resented it for existing.

What's your point?

Judged:

16

16

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227880 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You think killing children you don't want is responsible. I don't.
Then I strongly suggest you never EVER contemplate, seek, or obtain an abortion.

I'll make my own reproductive decisions, without your interference, and I kindly encourage you to make yours without mine.

Problem solved.

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227881 Mar 29, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does one become "responsible" over night? How does someone who say, only has a high school education and limited skills find a $50k/year job and also make sure she only has to work one job because she may be a single mother with no support system. And don't say not get pregnant, because we already know that's not going to stop happening. The world is filled with people who were a result of an unplanned pregnancy.
Right. So the obvious answer is "kill the baby". If my wife and I lose our job now, does that mean we should be able to kill our kids?

Wait. So it's ok to kill them if they weren't planned.

Got it.

Unbelievable.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227882 Mar 29, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Then I strongly suggest you never EVER contemplate, seek, or obtain an abortion.
I'll make my own reproductive decisions, without your interference, and I kindly encourage you to make yours without mine.
Problem solved.
Problem solved for you. Not for the poor kid you killed, though.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227883 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So the obvious answer is "kill the baby". If my wife and I lose our job now, does that mean we should be able to kill our kids?
Wait. So it's ok to kill them if they weren't planned.
Got it.
Unbelievable.
u

Unbelievable that you idiots constantly refer to killing living human beings versus a less than 3 month gestation z/e/f that cannot possibly live outside the uterus.

Your constant refusal to address that difference only shows your innate inability to have a logical, reasoned argument.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227884 Mar 29, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>u
Unbelievable that you idiots constantly refer to killing living human beings versus a less than 3 month gestation z/e/f that cannot possibly live outside the uterus.
Your constant refusal to address that difference only shows your innate inability to have a logical, reasoned argument.
On what day does a fetus become able to live outside the womb, and what is that relevance?

Judged:

17

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227885 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
On what day does a fetus become able to live outside the womb, and what is that relevance?
It's different days for different fetuses. There is no one specific day that each and every fetus is viable.

That is relevant because each woman has a right to autonomy over her body and is not subservient to a z/e/f that is dependent upon her body to survive.

You know these things.

Judged:

22

22

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#227886 Mar 29, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's different days for different fetuses. There is no one specific day that each and every fetus is viable.
That is relevant because each woman has a right to autonomy over her body and is not subservient to a z/e/f that is dependent upon her body to survive.
You know these things.
It's not just her body. The body she's killing belongs to he life she chose to create.

Judged:

23

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LiveMas

Williamsburg, VA

#227887 Mar 29, 2013
I see the clueless people are still here. Don't you have lives?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227888 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem solved for you. Not for the poor kid you killed, though.
The 'poor kid I killed' was an ectopic pregnancy. My OB/GYN told me I had the right to continue the pregnancy, but that it would likely kill me in 72 hours if I decided on that course of action.
I decided against it, had an abortion, and lived to lose 4 more pregnancies to miscarriage, and to give birth to two sons, whom I adore, raised to adulthood, and will cherish always...
With how many children have you been pregnant?
Currently, all proposed 'Personhood' legislation before the US Congress, fails to provide for my situation. Rather specifically, in that it does not mention 'life of the mother' anywhere.
Read it. I have.
Fuck you.

Judged:

15

15

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227890 Mar 29, 2013
Or perhaps a light aubergine. Yeah....it's probably been awhile since one of those skanks you beat off to actually let you touch it. So, maybe not so pink.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227891 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just her body. The body she's killing belongs to he life she chose to create.
No. It is HER body and hers alone.

And birth control fails.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227892 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
On what day does a fetus become able to live outside the womb, and what is that relevance?
The fetus becomes able to live outside the womb, the day it lives outside the womb for the first time.

2/3rds of ALL fetuses never get to live outside the womb, most of which are miscarried for whatever reason 'God' decides they aren't viable.

Are you seriously trying to say that an invisible, though supposedly 'omnipotent', entity, should be awarded legal precedent over a living, breathing, fully cognizant, ACTUAL woman's already legal CHOICE?

Seems you only care to apply that theory to the fetuses it kills.

Next...
Bambi

Hillsboro, OH

#227893 Mar 29, 2013
Currently legal or not, abortion is murder.

Judged:

26

26

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227894 Mar 29, 2013
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So the obvious answer is "kill the baby". If my wife and I lose our job now, does that mean we should be able to kill our kids?
Wait. So it's ok to kill them if they weren't planned.
Got it.
Unbelievable.
It would be hunky-dory with me if I were allowed to eliminate your line from the planet. Fortunately for you, you were born...so that's not allowed.

Get it?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227895 Mar 30, 2013
Bambi wrote:
Currently legal or not, abortion is murder.
If you know of anyone 'murdering babies', you are a coward if you haven't reported these people to the nearest available law enforcement personnel.

What - you're still here?
Puking up your outrage on an internet forum, ain't gonna save dem bebbies.

Get crack-a-lackin....lives are in the balance here. Make the call!!!

Next...

Judged:

20

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227896 Mar 30, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "long."
1/2 an inch? 1 inch? 6 inches?
I'll go with the Tootsie Pop Owl's verdict: 1...2...3.

Three.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 70,370
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 658,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 974,669
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min ImFree2Choose 3,008
Ben rice 26 min git-r-done 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Rider on the Storm 183,449
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr Amazingfunlad 23
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,915
More from around the web