There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#227778 Mar 21, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You say "don't believe in god" like it's a bad thing.
Well, it's grammatically incorrect. That's bad.
Otherwise, he should learn to mind his own business, but that's not going to happen. He thinks he's his god's chosen representative.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227779 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God,you deserve that label.Well good for you that you work and go to school. By the way do you take the short bus to go to school???
LOLOLOLOLOLOOL
You really are a worthless pile of waste. So when are you going to drag that dead daughter out to try and garner more sympathy for yourself? I'm sure she drove straight into that truck just to get herself rid of any association with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227780 Mar 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This person has the mentality of a 13-year-old girl. I would just ignore her. She's beneath you.
She's beneath anyone with a brain. And why are you insulting 13-year-old girls? Even they are more mature than lippy. Most toddlers are as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227781 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot,how is it ever right to end a childs life? Just keep telling yourself that. I am sure it comforts you at night. Gee wonder what your dead child would have been? I guess you will never know. Live with that B*TCH. I hope and pray you live the rest of your life with guilt. You deserve it.
During the time when most abortions are performed there is no child. Just a wad of GOO. You don't like it? Too bad, that's a fact. No sentience, no ability to survive on its own, and no rights.
Just a wad of goo that may or may not survive, even if it were wanted and every attempt made to bring it to term.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227782 Mar 21, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's grammatically incorrect. That's bad.
Otherwise, he should learn to mind his own business, but that's not going to happen. He thinks he's his god's chosen representative.
I love what you posted on FB (paraphrased)

"Telling nonbelievers that god will send them to hell is like a child telling an adult that Santa won't bring them any presents"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
moonie

Kershaw, SC

#227783 Mar 21, 2013
I see the clueless ones have been judged as helpful and interesting. Nothing is farther from the truth. That's really sad. I guess you can't fix stupidity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227784 Mar 21, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I love what you posted on FB (paraphrased)
"Telling nonbelievers that god will send them to hell is like a child telling an adult that Santa won't bring them any presents"
What's also really repulsive is that they shove their version of Christianity down peoples' throats on the threat of "eternal damnation" instead of calmly commenting on "loving thy neighbour." Her kind of fanatic are religious out of fear of a fictional state of being rather than out of a sense of peace with one self and identification with a certain set of beliefs -- which is really sad considering I've met many nice Christians of all denominations who're very respectful of others, even if they disagree with a lot.

Religion is like a penis -- it's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it, but it SHOULDN'T be waved around in public or shoved down peoples' throats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
moonie

Oak Ridge, NC

#227785 Mar 21, 2013
Thank you for validating me, Susan. I am right. You are clueless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227786 Mar 22, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a worthless pile of waste. So when are you going to drag that dead daughter out to try and garner more sympathy for yourself? I'm sure she drove straight into that truck just to get herself rid of any association with you.
You are such a B*TCH!!!

Go to H*LL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#227787 Mar 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a B*TCH!!!
Go to H*LL
Shining Christian respomse. Do you ever look at the very first post you put on this thread? You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk, which in anybody's book can only be regarded as hypocrisy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227788 Mar 22, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shining Christian respomse. Do you ever look at the very first post you put on this thread? You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk, which in anybody's book can only be regarded as hypocrisy.
whatever

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227789 Mar 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a B*TCH!!!
Go to H*LL
Odd. One could (and does) say exactly the same thing about you.

No come backs Lippy?? No clever comments? Your cucumber must've stayed in the fridge last night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227790 Mar 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd. One could (and does) say exactly the same thing about you.
No come backs Lippy?? No clever comments? Your cucumber must've stayed in the fridge last night.
Do you honestly think I care what you say to me? You are delusional.Go take your meds and get to work. Again you are stealing your bosses money. You are trash,always have been and always will be. Better yet go stuff your face with food and put on a few more pounds. Thats what you do best:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227791 Mar 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly think I care what you say to me? You are delusional.Go take your meds and get to work. Again you are stealing your bosses money. You are trash,always have been and always will be. Better yet go stuff your face with food and put on a few more pounds. Thats what you do best:)
1. I've never thought that you care what me, or anyone else, thinks of you. That's obvious by your filthy mouth and the really deviant things you've accused me of.

2. I take my blood pressure meds at a specific time of day. It's not time yet.

3. I don't begin work 'til 6 a.m. It's now 5:01 a.m.

4. Keep up the comments about my weight. I love it. It shows how little you know. However, it is breakfast time. So you can virtually hump my leg as you imagine me eating a healthy breakfast. That should make your pathetic day.

You have a lovely day LIPpy and don't forget to beg your god to forgive you for the nasty things you say every time you post to this forum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227792 Mar 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I've never thought that you care what me, or anyone else, thinks of you. That's obvious by your filthy mouth and the really deviant things you've accused me of.
2. I take my blood pressure meds at a specific time of day. It's not time yet.
3. I don't begin work 'til 6 a.m. It's now 5:01 a.m.
4. Keep up the comments about my weight. I love it. It shows how little you know. However, it is breakfast time. So you can virtually hump my leg as you imagine me eating a healthy breakfast. That should make your pathetic day.
You have a lovely day LIPpy and don't forget to beg your god to forgive you for the nasty things you say every time you post to this forum.
Sometimes I just feel sorry for her. She must be so filled with anger and hate and jealousy. What else could spark such enraged fits? I've never seen someone have so much animosity for someone they don't even know. WHO CARES enough to put forth that much energy about someone on a Topix thread? lol Poor lady. So sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227793 Mar 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>whatever
I take this as admission that you know you act in a very un-Christianlike manner and that you care nothing about it. So feel free to never bring up your religion as a reason why you feel abortion is wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227795 Mar 22, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I just feel sorry for her. She must be so filled with anger and hate and jealousy. What else could spark such enraged fits? I've never seen someone have so much animosity for someone they don't even know. WHO CARES enough to put forth that much energy about someone on a Topix thread? lol Poor lady. So sad.
Much of her problem is that she has Bi-Polar Disorder. She tends to visit her when she's manic. I don't know if she takes her meds regularly, or if they need to be regulated.

Regardless, it's no excuse for her behavior.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#227796 Mar 22, 2013
Abortion is EVIL. Abortion is MURDER. Abortion is....OF THE DEVIL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#227797 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is EVIL. Abortion is MURDER. Abortion is....OF THE DEVIL.
Perhaps you need a dose of your own name (leaving aside the doctor bit - for you have no medical background and are far too stupid to have ever earned a PhD), for your own planet is not of this world. Btw, how is planet Zog these days? Do you have Lord of the Rings? Perhaps I could quote that to justify any bull I wish to post one here? Try to find out what the word murder means - clue for imbeciles - look in a dictionary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
moonie

Rockingham, NC

#227798 Mar 22, 2013
Thank you for providing us with your information. Your info will be shared with the Topix administrators.
www.stopcyberbullying.gov
Overcomebullying.org

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 min ChristineM 444,354
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min PortaBella ITA 612,629
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ChromiuMan 855,055
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Knock off purse s... 6,146
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 596,408
Entering Heaven? 15 min Knock off purse s... 6
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 22 min rahul 280
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Brian_G 1,019
More from around the web