“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227752 Mar 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are just to clever for me, aren't you! You REALLY hurt me with that zinger.
*snore*
This person has the mentality of a 13-year-old girl. I would just ignore her. She's beneath you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“1 John 4:4”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#227753 Mar 20, 2013
UPDATE!! Hello all! News-News-News!

I finished my 3rd novel and it's published!!

My daughter who I didn't speak to for 7 years has gotten in touch and she's married and expecting a BABY!!
Can't wait to be a Grandma!
I'll have to stay closer to home then.
We plan to get together for lunch in a week or so.
Life is good!

God is so good! Without him, we are nothing.

Abortion isn't an option! Abortion is murder!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227754 Mar 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
This person has the mentality of a 13-year-old girl. I would just ignore her. She's beneath you.
I've tried that in the past. When I ignore her, she gets really deviant and makes accusations and comments that show how sick and twisted her mind can be. For instance, she told Lawest that I had sex with dogs and that I had sex with my "stepfather." I'm 55, and my parents have been married for almost 61 years.

Yep, she really gives christians a good name.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227755 Mar 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried that in the past. When I ignore her, she gets really deviant and makes accusations and comments that show how sick and twisted her mind can be. For instance, she told Lawest that I had sex with dogs and that I had sex with my "stepfather." I'm 55, and my parents have been married for almost 61 years.
Yep, she really gives christians a good name.
There's something really wrong with her. Perhaps she's got the "devil" inside her...lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#227756 Mar 20, 2013
lilaclady wrote:
UPDATE!! Hello all! News-News-News!
I finished my 3rd novel and it's published!!
My daughter who I didn't speak to for 7 years has gotten in touch and she's married and expecting a BABY!!
Can't wait to be a Grandma!
I'll have to stay closer to home then.
We plan to get together for lunch in a week or so.
Life is good!
God is so good! Without him, we are nothing.
Abortion isn't an option! Abortion is murder!
Really- you've written three novels and had them published??

How would anyone know that to be fact unless you post your name or the titles of the books?

And you can't wait to be a Grandma? Gee- shouldn't you have been a MOTHER first?

And nope- sorry- abortion IS an option and IS a LEGAL option and since the word "murder" is a legal term used to define ILLEGAL killing, abortion is NOT murder.

So do tell the titles of the novels you wrote and where we can find these novels of yours.....which I suspect were self-published (if at all...) and which therefore, really doesn't mean much.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#227757 Mar 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? I have very good sex. Too bad you can't say the same.You are pathetic.
Oh my! Are congratulations in order? Have you gotten married again?

Because if not, and you are having "very good sex" with another person, you are disobeying and disrespecting the god you claim to believe in, adore and love.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227758 Mar 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? I have very good sex.
I'm sure all the carrots and cucumbers in your veggie drawer agree....Mama-san's leg, not so much.

You owe her a bottle of Lysol, and an abject apology.

Even cyber-rape is wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
moonie

Charlotte, NC

#227759 Mar 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Really- you've written three novels and had them published??
How would anyone know that to be fact unless you post your name or the titles of the books?
And you can't wait to be a Grandma? Gee- shouldn't you have been a MOTHER first?
And nope- sorry- abortion IS an option and IS a LEGAL option and since the word "murder" is a legal term used to define ILLEGAL killing, abortion is NOT murder.
So do tell the titles of the novels you wrote and where we can find these novels of yours.....which I suspect were self-published (if at all...) and which therefore, really doesn't mean much.
Clueless....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227761 Mar 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! Are congratulations in order? Have you gotten married again?
Because if not, and you are having "very good sex" with another person, you are disobeying and disrespecting the god you claim to believe in, adore and love.
And for the very first time, too...

:0)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227762 Mar 21, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me pathetic, a bitch, and no conscience when you don't know me, and you accuse me of knowing nothing about you when you advertised it all over these forums, repeatedly?
All righty then!
I know all I need to know about you. You killed your child in the womb. But yet had the money to adopt a child. You are a hoot. Selfish,sad,and repulsive.
All righty then!

Oh and by the way you still your employers time by posting while you are working.(COUGH)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227763 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I know all I need to know about you. You killed your child in the womb. But yet had the money to adopt a child. You are a hoot. Selfish,sad,and repulsive.
All righty then!
Oh and by the way you still your employers time by posting while you are working.(COUGH)
As always, you are completely off on ALL your accusations.

But then, that's nothing new.

You keep trying to discredit me and all you manage to do is show how ignorant you are.

Don't you ever get it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227764 Mar 21, 2013
The word, you ignorant cretin, is "steal" not "still."

And not that I have to justify anything to you, but I was on vacation yesterday.

You probably don't understand that concept, since you've never worked. But when you work for an employer for 16 years as I have this one, I have considerable vacation each year, and often take a day off during the week to catch up on errands.

Those of us who don't soak the government and ex-husbands as you do, have this benefit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227765 Mar 21, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
The word, you ignorant cretin, is "steal" not "still."
And not that I have to justify anything to you, but I was on vacation yesterday.
You probably don't understand that concept, since you've never worked. But when you work for an employer for 16 years as I have this one, I have considerable vacation each year, and often take a day off during the week to catch up on errands.
Those of us who don't soak the government and ex-husbands as you do, have this benefit.
LOLOL,thanks for the laugh.And as always when you have nothing to say you always come back to someone who has spelled something wrong. Typical.

Have a good day and stop stealing from your employer. Idiot

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227766 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL,thanks for the laugh.And as always when you have nothing to say you always come back to someone who has spelled something wrong. Typical.
Have a good day and stop stealing from your employer. Idiot
I'm not at work yet, you idiot.

It's 4:31 a.m. Not that you can tell time, but hey. Maybe you'll learn something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ocean56

AOL

#227767 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
You my dear have no conscience. You are a cold hearted.B*tch
Another woman's sexual and reproductive choices are none of YOUR business or anyone else's. Why you're incapable of getting such a simple fact is beyond me.

As to the last part of your silly post, I find that the cold-hearted b**ches here are the anti-choice female extremists like yourself. I don't usually like to use the word "female," but for you, I'll make an exception.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ocean56

AOL

#227768 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Your jealousy comes through loud and clear.
Actually, the only jealousy that's clearly showing is YOURS, whether it's of MamaSan or any other poster whose prochoice views you don't like.

Why ANYONE would be jealous of you is beyond me. However, I think that's only your DELUSION, nothing more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227769 Mar 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another woman's sexual and reproductive choices are none of YOUR business or anyone else's. Why you're incapable of getting such a simple fact is beyond me.
As to the last part of your silly post, I find that the cold-hearted b**ches here are the anti-choice female extremists like yourself. I don't usually like to use the word "female," but for you, I'll make an exception.
Oh gee thanks,since I am a female. And yes it is very much my business. I am prolife and am against any woman who takes the easy way out by killing her child in the womb.And especially any woman who kills her child because of finances and then turns around and adopts a child. If she ever did,it seems odd to me when she mentions her children it's only her two sons. Either she never even adopted a child or that daughter completely turned her back on her because she was able to see what she really is. A cold hearted B*ITCH.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227770 Mar 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the only jealousy that's clearly showing is YOURS, whether it's of MamaSan or any other poster whose prochoice views you don't like.
Why ANYONE would be jealous of you is beyond me. However, I think that's only your DELUSION, nothing more.
Why in the hell would I be jealous of a woman who has ended her unborn childs life?
I gave all of my children life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227771 Mar 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the hell would I be jealous of a woman who has ended her unborn childs life?
I gave all of my children life.
So exactly how does that make you special?

You HAD a child simply to get out of your father's house. I had my children because I wanted them. Because I wanted to be a mother. I didn't use them as a tool because I didn't have the guts to stand up to my father like you did.

And when I chose to end a pregnancy in order to give my sons a better life, it was a difficult situation. But I did the right thing for my living children.

only YOU see that as a bad thing. You who has NEVER had to be responsible for yourself and your children. You who to this day depends upon the gov't and an ex-husband to exist.

That you have the gall to pass judgement on anyone who is self-supporting, let alone a single mother, is simply ridiculous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#227772 Mar 21, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
So exactly how does that make you special?
You HAD a child simply to get out of your father's house. I had my children because I wanted them. Because I wanted to be a mother. I didn't use them as a tool because I didn't have the guts to stand up to my father like you did.
And when I chose to end a pregnancy in order to give my sons a better life, it was a difficult situation. But I did the right thing for my living children.
only YOU see that as a bad thing. You who has NEVER had to be responsible for yourself and your children. You who to this day depends upon the gov't and an ex-husband to exist.
That you have the gall to pass judgement on anyone who is self-supporting, let alone a single mother, is simply ridiculous.
You are an idiot,how is it ever right to end a childs life? Just keep telling yourself that. I am sure it comforts you at night. Gee wonder what your dead child would have been? I guess you will never know. Live with that B*TCH. I hope and pray you live the rest of your life with guilt. You deserve it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 796,192
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 12 min Martix 508
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min hojo 568,411
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min RADEKT 267,537
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 1 hr TrueSoldier70 17
I caught my husband on dating site for cheaters (Aug '13) 3 hr della 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 607,250
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr Make World peace ... 617
More from around the web