The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227703 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Do you plan to abort your unborn child?? If you go to the clinic,REMEMBER THIS: That POOR EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR isn't the only one WATCHING.....:The Holy Spirit and His Son,the Lord Jesus Christ,will be there WATCHING as well.:(
...WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING RELIGION INTO THIS
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#227704 Mar 18, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
...WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING RELIGION INTO THIS
Ask the Lord Jesus Christ that...when you give an account for your life when you stand before His Throne of Judgement Day.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227706 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the Lord Jesus Christ that...when you give an account for your life when you stand before His Throne of Judgement Day.
I'm Jewish.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

#227707 Mar 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the Lord Jesus Christ that...when you give an account for your life when you stand before His Throne of Judgement Day.
If you think I really believed that, do you think I would have done anything differently? And even if I did believe in a god, which I don't, I still would've made the same decision. I hope there is a god. He has a lot to answer for.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#227708 Mar 18, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTE: The 12-day-old I was referring to was after conception.
I'll assume that because of the fact that abortion is legal you just decided to rub it in a little. You also believe that a fetus lacks the desired sentience to be considered a person, and that it is OK to kill a human being who has the sentience equivalent of a fetus.
Is that right?
You live in cloud cuckoo land. All you write is wrong both biologically and in law. There is no such thing as a "pre-born baby" and 12 days after conception it is called a zygote - it is not a baby/child in any form. Abortion is legal - there is nothing to "rub in".

Sentient is not something an entity chooses - it is either sentient or it is not. A foetus is not sentient, however much you wish it was. Suggest a dictionary might help you in the use of correct vocabulary.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227709 Mar 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think I really believed that, do you think I would have done anything differently? And even if I did believe in a god, which I don't, I still would've made the same decision. I hope there is a god. He has a lot to answer for.
And WHO is he going to answer to, pray tell?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227710 Mar 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Jewish.
Doesn't matter, everyone is going to give an account to the SAME one true God of heaven and earth.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227711 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter, everyone is going to give an account to the SAME one true God of heaven and earth.
Yes. The Flying Spaghetti Monster will demand to know why you mocked Him and worshiped some fake god.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227712 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>And WHO is he going to answer to, pray tell?
I don't believe in a god. But if there were a god, I would say he had to answer to the people he created and allowed to suffer, that's who. You people who enjoy your suffering because you think it will allow you to be eternally loved by some being who just wanted to see if you could suffer and still love this "god" are sick and twisted people. That's pretty much the same as some woman getting the sh*t beat out of her and then saying she still loves the abuser and he doesn't mean it, she knows he loves her. Eyeroll.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227713 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter, everyone is going to give an account to the SAME one true God of heaven and earth.
Nope, they aren't.
August

Belleview, FL

#227714 Mar 19, 2013
There's less wrong with abortion than there is bringing a child into a world to only know pain, with no one to love it or care for it.
Case in point: Rilya Wilson. A beautiful little girl, lost in the foster system - literally. Five years old. No one knows what happened to her. She is presumed dead. Good job Florida DCF!
Now what is worse: ending her life before it began or allowing her to live only to be lost to abuse by someone who didn't love her and only saw her as a way to get paid?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227715 Mar 19, 2013
August wrote:
There's less wrong with abortion than there is bringing a child into a world to only know pain, with no one to love it or care for it.
Case in point: Rilya Wilson. A beautiful little girl, lost in the foster system - literally. Five years old. No one knows what happened to her. She is presumed dead. Good job Florida DCF!
Now what is worse: ending her life before it began or allowing her to live only to be lost to abuse by someone who didn't love her and only saw her as a way to get paid?
These people don't care what happens to a child once he or she is born. I'm with you. I've seen too many children born with addictions to drugs that are forever impaired and often abused by the parents who caused their problems in the first place, frustrated because they don't know how to care for a child with issues.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#227716 Mar 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The Bible warns against worshiping false gods, so you'd better drop the Jesus crap.

#227717 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
You really ought to try reading the Bible someday, reading for comprehension, that is, since the Bible tells you that there is "one true" God for the children of Israel, and all the other peoples have their OWN Gods.

I am not answering to your God, or your false god Jesus, either. However, I am open minded, if He would like to stop by for tea some afternoon, He is welcome to call...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227718 Mar 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
These people don't care what happens to a child once he or she is born. I'm with you. I've seen too many children born with addictions to drugs that are forever impaired and often abused by the parents who caused their problems in the first place, frustrated because they don't know how to care for a child with issues.
Many of these people believe that child is supposed to suffer, because that's God's plan. You know, the God of Christians, who loves us all, but apparently wants to watch us suffer, and fail, and die? Yeah. His plan.

Weird.

#227719 Mar 19, 2013
IF you are as "pro-life" as you claim you are, what are you doing to get rid of all use of fossil fuels both in this country and the rest of the world? The pollution kills children, and that is not even talking about the effects of global warming. Children raised near a highway are far more likely to develop asthma.

Just switching to bio-diesel would be a great start; hemp grows like a weed and the seeds can produce a lot of oil per acre. Furthermore, the stalks could then be harvested for the fiber content, with the remainder burned for electricity production.

Prove that you are "pro" life.
August

Belleview, FL

#227720 Mar 19, 2013
Liam R wrote:
Just switching to bio-diesel would be a great start; hemp grows like a weed and the seeds can produce a lot of oil per acre. Furthermore, the stalks could then be harvested for the fiber content, with the remainder burned for electricity production.
100% agreed.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227721 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Uh, NO,'cause not everyone is a freakish Bible thumper, nor does everyone on earth follow a monotheistic faith, asshat.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

#227722 Mar 19, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Many of these people believe that child is supposed to suffer, because that's God's plan. You know, the God of Christians, who loves us all, but apparently wants to watch us suffer, and fail, and die? Yeah. His plan.
Weird.
Oh, well it's man's fault that people suffer. All those innocent children starving to death in Africa? Yeah, that's man's fault. Certainly not god's. Nooooo.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227723 Mar 19, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The Flying Spaghetti Monster will demand to know why you mocked Him and worshiped some fake god.
Not a surprising statement coming from a heartless baby killing advocate who don't believe in God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 739,586
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 542,742
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Remnant of 144000 38,708
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 10 min girls united states 65
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 227,604
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 15 min girls united states 167
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min girls united states 859
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dr_Zorderz 259,591
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Lyndi 173,709

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••