There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227724 Mar 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in a god. But if there were a god, I would say he had to answer to the people he created and allowed to suffer, that's who. You people who enjoy your suffering because you think it will allow you to be eternally loved by some being who just wanted to see if you could suffer and still love this "god" are sick and twisted people. That's pretty much the same as some woman getting the sh*t beat out of her and then saying she still loves the abuser and he doesn't mean it, she knows he loves her. Eyeroll.
You are one sick guppie if you think that God has to answer to YOU.

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell [1] delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227725 Mar 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they aren't.
Yeap, they are.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227726 Mar 19, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>.
The Bible warns against worshiping false gods, so you'd better drop the Jesus crap.
Pot meet Kettle.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227727 Mar 19, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ought to try reading the Bible someday, reading for comprehension, that is, since the Bible tells you that there is "one true" God for the children of Israel, and all the other peoples have their OWN Gods.
I am not answering to your God, or your false god Jesus, either. However, I am open minded, if He would like to stop by for tea some afternoon, He is welcome to call...
Yes you ARE going to answer to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 45:23
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Romans 14:9-12
9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227728 Mar 19, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, NO,'cause not everyone is a freakish Bible thumper, nor does everyone on earth follow a monotheistic faith, asshat.
Romans 4:3-4
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Hebrews 2:1-3
2Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.[1] 2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227729 Mar 19, 2013
Your Bible doesn't prove its 'truth' by existing, sweetie.

Your assertion is a logical fallacy, known variously as 'appeal to authority' and as 'circular reasoning,' in case you were wondering.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227730 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 4:3-4
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Hebrews 2:1-3
2Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.[1] 2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
Uh huh. The Bible is now apparently the answer to Buddhism, Zoroastrianism and tribal religions. Riiiight.

And then you go on and cry about how "no one respects your religion," you little freak. I'll be damned if some Bible thumper comes here and tells me how to believe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227731 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are one sick guppie if you think that God has to answer to YOU.
Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell [1] delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
I don't think that. Because I don't believe there is such a thing as god. I don't read nonsense from that piece of fiction. Quoting scripture to me is probably one of the most inane actions you could ever carry out. And, if there WAS a god, yes, he would definitely have to answer to me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
newsPhoto

AOL

#227734 Mar 19, 2013

2013 New WORLD RECORD --- 7 BILLION FOOLED

http://youtu.be/Yz6SgHc4fjA

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227735 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a surprising statement coming from a heartless baby killing advocate who don't believe in God.
You say "don't believe in god" like it's a bad thing.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227736 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you ARE going to answer to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 45:23
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Romans 14:9-12
9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
Hey Javert. You can't use the bible to prove the bible is true.

That's like using Mother Goose to prove that Red Riding Hood really was going to Grandma's house.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227737 Mar 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Side note: I don't justify my abortion to anyone but my conscience. Y
Your fascination with the events of MY body and MY uterus 27 YEARS ago show just exactly how dull and empty your life is.
Now you'll try some incomprehensible phrases telling us your life is not dull nor empty.
If that is true, then why do you keep harping on decisions I made for my life 27 years ago?
STOP humping my leg like the bitch in heat you are.
You my dear have no conscience. You are a cold hearted.B*tch

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227738 Mar 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You my dear have no conscience. You are a cold hearted.B*tch
I thank everything I can every single day that I am not "your dear."

Stop humping my leg.
Pat

Raleigh, NC

#227739 Mar 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop humping my leg.
No wonder why you like abortions... you're thinking about everyone humping you.... You're sick.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227740 Mar 20, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder why you like abortions... you're thinking about everyone humping you.... You're sick.
You are so right. She is very sick.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227741 Mar 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. She is very sick.
Let's see...my life vs your life. You live on disability and I not only work full time, but attend college as well.

If a successful life means I'm sick, I'll wear that label.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227742 Mar 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You my dear have no conscience. You are a cold hearted.B*tch
How's that Christian doctrine going for you? All that "love others as you would love yourself" stuff? You're one of the reasons I realized long ago that Christianity is a bunch of bull. You constantly berate others then claim you're a Christian. And yet every time anyone on here brings up the fact that you behave in a very un-Christianlike manner, you have nothing to say but more hateful things. Have you really taken a good look at your behavior and mentality? Really? Have you really thought and prayed about how you portray yourself to others and how you represent the religion you claim to so dearly love? Do you really believe your god and your savior would want you acting in such a hellish, mean, spiteful, vindictive and prejudice manner? Your purpose in life is to serve god, yet you don't seem to want to do it. Only on your terms. You should really think about whether or not you truly are a Christian. If you decide that you are, you should probably think about the fact that you don't come off as one at all.

Location hidden

#227743 Mar 20, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. She is very sick.
Now run over to Lawie, and see if he'll pat you on the head for this astute observation....go on.....you know you wanna...

Maybe he'll ask for your number again!!
And your fiancée's too!

Location hidden

#227744 Mar 20, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop humping my leg.
She can't help herself...rank condescension is part and parcel of the "true Christian" package. Comes with supercharged holiness, and a filter to remove free-floating facts.

Besides, humping your virtual leg, is the only sex she's ever going to have - cut her a break!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227745 Mar 20, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>She can't help herself...rank condescension is part and parcel of the "true Christian" package. Comes with supercharged holiness, and a filter to remove free-floating facts.
Besides, humping your virtual leg, is the only sex she's ever going to have - cut her a break!
I feel a strong need to wash my leg with Lysol!

And I stand corrected: she lives on Disability and Alimony. She mentally and emotionally tortured her poor ex-husband for almost 40 years, then soaked him for alimony when he got tired of her fake suicide attempts and left her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 2 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,283
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Slaughterhouse 110,151
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 3 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Phooey 675,538
More from around the web