“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#227459 Mar 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is archaic and morose. At best. It also lacks logic and reason (I know, faith, right?). As I said, there are more than 700 inconsistencies in the bible. Whether you want to acknowledge them or not, they still exist and show that religion is man-made.
I used to know of a web site that documented more than a THOUSAND errors in just the Gospel of Matthew alone...

#227460 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only country where circumcision is a majority practice not for religious reasons is the USA, or countries with US influence (e.g.Philippines). Why? Because there is easy money for doctors in the operation. Europe, where medicine is state-funded, has long since dropped the barbarity of the practice, except for medical and religious reasons. How can you be so ignorant of the rest of the world - or does your Saviour only function for those in the USA? As for "circumcision of the heart" - where do you find this rubbish to post?
Hmm... there is SOME debate as to the health benefits of cirecumcision, with some evidence supporting the idea that it decreases the rate of transmission of STDs.

#227461 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is so pathetically backwards on a spiritual level that it would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragically sad.
Are you truly so foolish as to deny the validity of my claim? If I have to, I could list out some of the MANY verses that prove my statement.

#227462 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you want an answer,I guess I will humor you I am not interested in your uterus. Nothing about you fascinates me in the least. The fact you ended your babys life in the womb is so sad. That child had every right to be born and be somebody. You chose the easy way out. You are a coward. You did it more for convenience than any thing else. You are selfish. I hope you live the rest of your life with guilt that destroys you. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. You are trash and have always been trash. You are an overweight piece of scum that eats to fill that hole in your heart that is there because of ending your childs life. Live with that trash.
Silly child, rights apply only to those already born. The Constitution says so.

#227463 Mar 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to God, who ends the life of 33% of all the 'babies' in wombs everywhere.
")
Minor point, but the actual value is much higher, like about 75%, once you add together all fo the fertilized eggs that fail to begin division, that fail to implant on the uterine wall, that miscarry even before pregnancy is detected, or that miscarry or are stillborn later in the cycle.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227464 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly so foolish as to deny the validity of my claim? If I have to, I could list out some of the MANY verses that prove my statement.
YOUR claim or the Bible's claim, Practically anything that you say on the subject can be refuted because you don't know what you are talking about.

Romans 10:4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes.

Romans 10:5-8Romans 10:5-8
5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them" 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, "Do not say in your heart,'Who will ascend into heaven?' "(that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, " 'Who will descend into the abyss?' " (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart"(that is, the word of faith which we preach):

Romans 8:10For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law is for the lawless, not for those who live IN Christ Jesus, also it may help you to read the link that I posted below.

http://biblicalproof.wordpress.com/2012/07/18...

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227465 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is a old cliche that is well worn out by years, murder for the sake of convenience or to elude human responsibility is always immoral, too bad that is not easy enough for YOU to understand.
You do not get to decide what is moral for anyone other than yourself.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227466 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> "the majority of my time here throwing stones" the fat must've really grown around your brain trust over the last couple of years, with the exception of yesterday and today I very rarely post on this thread, in fact the last couple of days are the most vigorously that I've posted on this thread in years beside a few posts here and there, you are still a piece of work.
READ the words. I said "the majority of your time ON HERE." I didn't say you spent the majority of your time on here.

Comprehension is EVERYTHING.

You owe me an apology for an undeserved insult.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227467 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not get to decide what is moral for anyone other than yourself.
Oh I have NEVER decided what is or is not moral for anyone, it was set in motion from the beginning, and THAT is what you and the rest of these pro-abortion advocates have always failed to understand.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227468 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the words. I said "the majority of your time ON HERE." I didn't say you spent the majority of your time on here.
Comprehension is EVERYTHING.
You owe me an apology for an undeserved insult.
Only if that is what you really meant.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227469 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Only if that is what you really meant.
If you notice, Javert, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

You are a smaller than I've always given you credit for. Mock me all you want, but I admit when I'm wrong, and apologize when it's called for.

You don't do either.

As for morals, the bible only applies for those who believe in it. If you choose to, that's your right and I'll fight to the death for your right to do so.

But do NOT tell anyone else they have to believe in it or the way of life it prescribes.

That is a personal choice. You live in a country that was founded upon personal freedom. Specifically, the right to NOT practice a religion that was forced upon them.

Why do you fight so hard to un-do what this country was founded upon?
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#227470 Mar 4, 2013
Does anyone really care what other people do with thier body? Really, people should be more worried about what happens when an actual baby is BORN! The things that happen after birth are what matters.

#227471 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR claim or the Bible's claim, Practically anything that you say on the subject can be refuted because you don't know what you are talking about.
Romans ...
Paul's opinions are worse than useless, since Paul was a false prophet and tried to lead people AWAY from the word of the God of the Bible.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
4:9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;

Deuteronomy 11:1 Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, always.

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them.

1 Chronicles 16:15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
16:16 Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac;
16:17 And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,

Psalms 119:151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.
119:152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
119:153 Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Malachi 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

How many more times do you want me to post verses that state, absolutely and unambiguously, that the Laws of Moses as put forth in the Torah, are to be binding on all worshipers of the God of the Bible FOR EVER? There are, of course, may more verses in the Bible. Deuteronomy alone has over a dozen. Isaiah, Jeremiah, most of the minor prophets, the Books of Wisdom, all repeat over and over that all of the Laws are to be followed for ever.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#227472 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up Tony, better yet disappear. I for one wouldn't miss you at all.
LIP,

you can claim you are happy and have a wonderful life.... but it's just lip service.

your post tell the real truth. your life is sad. you are angry and unhappy.

instead of attacking others, you need to seek professional help.

i am not saying this to be mean or anything. this is a professional opinion.

until you get help and address what is bothering you, you are going to continue in a downward spiral.

you can tell me to mind my own business, swear at me, attack... all the things you have said to the other regulars who post here.

the fact will remain the same........you attack others because you are miserable and want to inflict the pain you are feeling on others.

please seek help.

#227473 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I have NEVER decided what is or is not moral for anyone, it was set in motion from the beginning, and THAT is what you and the rest of these pro-abortion advocates have always failed to understand.
If you are going to claim that the Bible contains eternal morality, then you really need to stop contradicting what it says. It allows abortion, and NEVER calls it immoral.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#227474 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not surprising that you don' t understand the spiritual reference made to the Biblical term "circumcision of the heart" , I can very easily ask how can YOU be so IGNORANT to the knowledge of God and his Word, and you also fail to understand that I brought up the subject to Kat to illustrate a point concerning the scriptures, so rather the procedure is mainly relegated to the U.S. or other parts of the world is not that important to what you went on a diatribe about, and again.........that's ignorance.
Care to quote from where the bible refers to circumcision of the heart? Or will you ignore that question as it will be in the "too difficult" category for you? As to my knowledge of the bible, it is undoubtedly better than yours and you have absolutely no idea what my religious beliefs may be as I do not post them on a public thread. Were you aware that the powers that drew up the bible from the multitudinous writings discarded one gospel in which Jesus tamed fiery dragons? Bet you didn't know that one.

As to your inability to express clearly what you mean in a post, that is a problem to me? Think not - if you can't make yourself clear, that's your problem. Speaking of ignorance and education, try looking up the spelling of brethren (clue - that's how it is spelt).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227475 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to quote from where the bible refers to circumcision of the heart? Or will you ignore that question as it will be in the "too difficult" category for you? As to my knowledge of the bible, it is undoubtedly better than yours and you have absolutely no idea what my religious beliefs may be as I do not post them on a public thread. Were you aware that the powers that drew up the bible from the multitudinous writings discarded one gospel in which Jesus tamed fiery dragons? Bet you didn't know that one.
As to your inability to express clearly what you mean in a post, that is a problem to me? Think not - if you can't make yourself clear, that's your problem. Speaking of ignorance and education, try looking up the spelling of brethren (clue - that's how it is spelt).
Regardless, your level of spelling and worldly based education does not equate to Godly knowledge and wisdom, believe me, you have manifested your lack thereof big time. Also when you claim knowledge of the Word superior to mine you gave me my lauugh of the day, not that I'm exalting myself but again........your knowledge of the Word fails miserably, and as you put a challenge to me to produce the scripture that mentions that it is the circumsion of the heart that matters unto God as opposed to the physical..........

Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God

Is there anything else that I can help you with?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227476 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to claim that the Bible contains eternal morality, then you really need to stop contradicting what it says. It allows abortion, and NEVER calls it immoral.
You are being the pot that is calling the kettle black, you are contradicting the Bible, not I, the Word says that thou shall not kill and that does cover abortion.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227477 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul's opinions are worse than useless, since Paul was a false prophet and tried to lead people AWAY from the word of the God of the Bible.
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
4:8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
4:9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
Deuteronomy 11:1 Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, always.
Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them.
1 Chronicles 16:15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
16:16 Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac;
16:17 And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
Psalms 119:151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.
119:152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
119:153 Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.
Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Malachi 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
How many more times do you want me to post verses that state, absolutely and unambiguously, that the Laws of Moses as put forth in the Torah, are to be binding on all worshipers of the God of the Bible FOR EVER? There are, of course, may more verses in the Bible. Deuteronomy alone has over a dozen. Isaiah, Jeremiah, most of the minor prophets, the Books of Wisdom, all repeat over and over that all of the Laws are to be followed for ever.
When you attack Paul's authenticity as a true Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ you remind me of another nut that we have over on the WSJLM thread who goes under the avatar name of G_O_D.......this person also has a special disdain for Paul and calls him a false Prophet while claiming to follow the teachings of our Lord Jesus without believing in his resurrection, you are both really twisted and mixed up on the mysteries of God.

The scriptures that you posted doesn't refute anything that I have posted concerning Christ being the end of the law, GOD can add to his own Word as his son Jesus IS the Word who was made flesh and thereby God himself.

Sorry but you have failed.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227478 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is so pathetically backwards on a spiritual level that it would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragically sad.
Anyone who refers to "...the natural use of woman..." is tragically ignorant. He knows the Bible better than you do, even though you spew it from both sides of your mouth. When you stand before the Pearly Gates, what you gonna say, when your long-haired Jewish peacenik sends your ass the other way, fella?

I'd almost convert, just to see it...

Next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min pusherman_ 777,742
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min lixing001 5,153
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 13 min brenIam 515
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min mike 605,303
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,403
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 37,842
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr how g 560,316
More from around the web