There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227486 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is a old cliche that is well worn out by years, murder for the sake of convenience or to elude human responsibility is always immoral, too bad that is not easy enough for YOU to understand.
Motherhood is a CHOICE, not an obligation, you nincompoop. People like you are always the first to scream when, for example, gun legislation or anything pertaining to personal rights come up ("we have our individual rights! Dem guvernment's takin' away our rights!") and yet you are selfishly denying this to others. How callous!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227487 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, I have never contradicted the Bible in my posts here. It is far too much fun to point out exactly what it REALLY says.
The Bible NEVER says thou shalt not kill. Never.
The Old and New Testaments, in fact, very enthusiastically endorse "smiting."

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227488 Mar 4, 2013
It seems to be the ones who thump the Bible the hardest, who have no idea what it actually says, means, or advocates...and who most steadfastly refuse to follow it... but they are good for the occasional chuckle.

:)
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227489 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I have NEVER decided what is or is not moral for anyone, it was set in motion from the beginning, and THAT is what you and the rest of these pro-abortion advocates have always failed to understand.
And how have YOU suddenly become the expert on that, huh?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227490 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in Scripture that condemns long hair for men...
Sure there is, your lack of Biblical knowledge is much wanting.......

1 Corinthians 11:14 - Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227491 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is, your lack of Biblical knowledge is much wanting.......
1 Corinthians 11:14 - Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him
Funny, the torah tells me to have a long beard and leave my forelocks "unshorn."

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227492 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure there is, your lack of Biblical knowledge is much wanting.......
Define "long."

1/2 an inch? 1 inch? 6 inches?
PRO CHOICE

Blackwood, NJ

#227493 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you Bobbiez,I have said many times education is the key. When women know better they do better. Women need to know there are alternatives to killing a baby. There are too many women that use abortion as a BC method and that is wrong. They need to know that if they do become pregnant that they can carry the baby and if they can't provide for it that in todays world they can take it into any hospital,fire station,police station ..no questions asked. Adoption is a wonderful alternative and IMO a woman will sleep alot better at night knowing she has placed her baby in a loving home rather than ending her baby's life. Abortion is not necessary in todays world and statistics show over 90% do it out of convenience. That is very sad and just wrong. God Bless
Adoption is a wonderful alternative? How do you know? Were you ever given up as a baby & were you adopted quickly? What about the ones that sit in foster care because the US has so many hoops to jump through that people can't easily get these children.

Just because a baby is given for adoption does not guarantee they will get adopted.

How about the many adoptees that struggle with emotional issues because they feel their mother never loved them? Who is standing up for them now? How many adoptees do you know that were ok through the teen years? How many do you know that don't want access to their original birth certificate so that they can find their birth parents to ask why they didn't love them enough to keep them?

How many adoptive parents can actually handle the teen years when the adoptee is screaming "your not my mother/father"? How many of them do not scream back how much regret they have that they tried to give this unappreciative kid a better life?

If you are going to be against abortion then you better start standing up for these adoptees to give them help.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227494 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with the postings of G_O_D and agree with the appropriateness of holding Paul in disdain - at best. Paul grossly perverted the teachings of the Bible and Jesus.
And you are very wrong. If you bothered to actually read what I posted, or even better, go read the full passage IN CONTEXT, you would see that it ABSOLUTELY refutes the blasphemies of Paul.
So far, I have found about two dozen different verses that spell out in absolute terms the requirement that EVERY commandment be kept as written, without change, for ever. Period. NO exceptions, NO changes.
Now, I suppose you can say that the God of the Bible made a mistake when He gave out those Laws, or that Moses made a mistake in writing them down, or even that Moses is the one that said that they were to be followed for ever and God never meant that. But then, you are changing what the Bible says for what you want it to say. The simple irrefutable fact remains that the Bible clearly spells out that all of the Laws and commandments are to be followed for ever. Anyone who teaches different is a false prophet and must be stoned to death.
Those scriptures are misinterpretations on your part as you are in habit of misinterpreting the Word of God, and you both try to cover yourself up on these matters by attacking the Apostle Paul, Paul was the Lord's special messager to the newly converted gentiles in Christ. his epistles to the various asia church locations along with Peter's, John's James and the other Apostles and disciples were guidelines to the Church that set the foundation that the church is built upon with Jesus Christ being the chief corner stone.

What Paul and the others wrote was divinely inspired of God and is an extension of what the Lord taught of whom was the first to preach this glorious gospel that was handed down to his people, not ALL of the laws that were set up for the hebrew people and nazarites are in effect for those born again IN Christ, because NOW under the new covenant it is ALL about Jesus Christ only.

You actually remind me of the pharisees and the religious hypocrites of that time who wanted to slay Jesus because they thought that he was blaspheming Moses and the Prophets with his teachings and healings of people on the sabbath days and such, and when you attack that which was hand written by Paul and others it is really God himself whom you are turning your hand up against, and THAT is Blasphemy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227495 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "long."
1/2 an inch? 1 inch? 6 inches?
I'm not going to get caught up in your mindless games, it is obvious enough what is too long in hairs length for a man.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227496 Mar 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the torah tells me to have a long beard and leave my forelocks "unshorn."
See my post to Liam please.
PRO CHOICE

Blackwood, NJ

#227497 Mar 4, 2013
Bobbiez wrote:
Please support agencies that give women truthful information about birth control and ALL alternatives to unwanted pregnancy. Knowledge is strength. No one wants abortion to be a form of birth control. Let's all band together to give women the information they need to plan their children and make sure their children have a loving and responsible home.
Do you even have a clue how much an abortion costs? They are not cheap; try about $500+. What person can even afford to use abortion as birth control?

You people are seriously nuts; you are so out in left field about this issue. You have no clue how emotional it is to even make this decision; you act like people make this decision lightly.

In the real world not everyone gets help to raise the child; not everyone qualifies for medical care or housing. Not everyone can bond with a life they're carrying then hand it over to a bunch of strangers.

The day you people take away the right for choice is the day you will start seeing women doing it themselves & dying. Apparently you guys did not live during the same years I did. Its all too fresh in my mind. You all will have that blood on your hands. You are the ones that caused it by taking away their right.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227498 Mar 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Motherhood is a CHOICE, not an obligation, you nincompoop. People like you are always the first to scream when, for example, gun legislation or anything pertaining to personal rights come up ("we have our individual rights! Dem guvernment's takin' away our rights!") and yet you are selfishly denying this to others. How callous!
How simple and presumptious of you, I don't own a gun and do not need one, and it's not surprising that you see no need to show some responsibility for your actions.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227499 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to get caught up in your mindless games, it is obvious enough what is too long in hairs length for a man.
Please share. What is "obvious enough"?

I'm quite serious. You made the statement. Please back it up with more information.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227500 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Those scriptures are misinterpretations on your part as you are in habit of misinterpreting the Word of God, and you both try to cover yourself up on these matters by attacking the Apostle Paul, Paul was the Lord's special messager to the newly converted gentiles in Christ. his epistles to the various asia church locations along with Peter's, John's James and the other Apostles and disciples were guidelines to the Church that set the foundation that the church is built upon with Jesus Christ being the chief corner stone.
What Paul and the others wrote was divinely inspired of God and is an extension of what the Lord taught of whom was the first to preach this glorious gospel that was handed down to his people, not ALL of the laws that were set up for the hebrew people and nazarites are in effect for those born again IN Christ, because NOW under the new covenant it is ALL about Jesus Christ only.
You actually remind me of the pharisees and the religious hypocrites of that time who wanted to slay Jesus because they thought that he was blaspheming Moses and the Prophets with his teachings and healings of people on the sabbath days and such, and when you attack that which was hand written by Paul and others it is really God himself whom you are turning your hand up against, and THAT is Blasphemy.
Heads up peeps, another "brilliant" post from the religious "expert" hisself!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227501 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>How simple and presumptious of you, I don't own a gun and do not need one, and it's not surprising that you see no need to show some responsibility for your actions.
How simple and presumptious of you. I don't need an "action monitor" and do not need one, and it's not surprising that you see no need to show some responsibility for your idiocy.

Besides, what would you know about my "actions?" Playing the "morality" nanny now, are we?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227502 Mar 4, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Heads up peeps, another "brilliant" post from the religious "expert" hisself!
I'm still chuckling at Javert calling direct biblical quotes "religious interpretations."

It's obvious his knowledge of the bible can be found in the Enquirer!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227503 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still chuckling at Javert calling direct biblical quotes "religious interpretations."
It's obvious his knowledge of the bible can be found in the Enquirer!
Really? I thought she pulled it from (where else?) her ass.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227504 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child, I have never contradicted the Bible in my posts here. It is far too much fun to point out exactly what it REALLY says.
The Bible NEVER says thou shalt not kill. Never.
Wrong again "silly child" you really know nothing of God's Word.......

Exodus 20:13
13 Thou shalt not kill.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227505 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again "silly child" you really know nothing of God's Word.......
Exodus 20:13
13 Thou shalt not kill.
The Bible advocates smiting enemies, castration, honour killings, infanticide, patricide, matricide, you name it. Doesn't take more than a few pages for the book to contradict itself.

And it's funny that you quote Exodus seeing as it's from the Torah, when Christians like you very readily reject it on the basis of Jesus's death rendering Mosaic Law null. Or calling the New Testament "superior" for that matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 640,987
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Rosa_Winkel 37,130
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 280,845
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 29 min Jimmy 1,578
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min AussieBobby 44,259
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Anna 104,553
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr wizard 1,976
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 969,780
More from around the web