There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227450 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only country where circumcision is a majority practice not for religious reasons is the USA, or countries with US influence (e.g.Philippines). Why? Because there is easy money for doctors in the operation. Europe, where medicine is state-funded, has long since dropped the barbarity of the practice, except for medical and religious reasons. How can you be so ignorant of the rest of the world - or does your Saviour only function for those in the USA? As for "circumcision of the heart" - where do you find this rubbish to post?
Not surprising that you don' t understand the spiritual reference made to the Biblical term "circumcision of the heart" , I can very easily ask how can YOU be so IGNORANT to the knowledge of God and his Word, and you also fail to understand that I brought up the subject to Kat to illustrate a point concerning the scriptures, so rather the procedure is mainly relegated to the U.S. or other parts of the world is not that important to what you went on a diatribe about, and again.........that's ignorance.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#227451 Mar 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Are you considering an abortion? Well I want you to 'consider' THIS: When,and or if,you walk into an abortion clinic,and when you lay down on that bed,REMEMBER THIS: Christ the Almighty King is ALSO WATCHING as you prepare to M-U-R-D-E-R your innocent,defensless unborn child. Does it bother you knowing that the eyes that are like 'a flame of fire' are WATCHING you in that abortion clinic?? Well it SHOULD.
Silly, ignorant child, murder is the UNLAWFUL killing of a human being. no human being are murdered in an abortion.

#227452 Mar 4, 2013
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people have some fundamental beliefs no matter what their religious beliefs are. I agree that most fundamental beliefs are probably based on the wrong precepts, but you would have to point out to me where the foundational precept of “thou shalt not kill” is wrong. I agree that sometimes a choice has to be made when it is the choice to save one human life over another, but I can't see the need to kill a human life when that choice is not imperative to saving the life of another. The choice is an ethical and moral one, and you could also say that it is based on the law of “cause and effect”, in that an immoral foundation won't hold a moral house.
There is NO commandment to not kill...

The Bible does not call the abortion of a fetus killing.

There is nothing immoral about a woman choosing to have an abortion if she feels that that is her best option.

#227453 Mar 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Circumcision is not only permissible, but social acceptable, is it not?
For those that follow the God of the Bible, it is an obligation.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227454 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are YOU to tell someone they are on the wrong side of several issues?????
Doesn't your god say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone?"
Yet you spend the majority of your time on here throwing stones while claiming obedience to and love for that god.
Don't you ever get tired of picking cherries, Javert?
"the majority of my time here throwing stones" the fat must've really grown around your brain trust over the last couple of years, with the exception of yesterday and today I very rarely post on this thread, in fact the last couple of days are the most vigorously that I've posted on this thread in years beside a few posts here and there, you are still a piece of work.

#227455 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures that you are trying to approach against eating shellfish is an old commandment given to the hebrews under an old nazarite covenant that doesn't apply to this current dispensation of grace under Jesus Christ, the Word now tells us that whatever is sold in the shambles ( supermarkets ) buy and eat, and what does this has to do with the fact that abortion is murder?
Matthew 15:11
Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
1 Corinthians 10:2525 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
There are DOZENS of verses that state in absolute terms that ALL of the Laws are to be follwed forever. No exceptions. You have misunderstoos the Matt quote, and Paul's opinions are worse than useless, since he deliberately drives people AWAY from the word of the God of the Bible.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227456 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up Tony, better yet disappear. I for one wouldn't miss you at all.
Best advice that anyone has probably given him LIP, but he won't take it unfortunately.

#227457 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is trying to have it both ways, your lack of understanding scripture is very apparent in what you are trying to convey in using Bible scripture here, the Word is unchangeable true, but when speaking of Christ the Word also says that when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part will be done away with. but I don't expect you to understand that, we do not live under the old covenant of nazarite laws and customs.
GROSS conceptual error.

The real prophecies concerning the Messiah state quite clearly that ALL of the Laws WILL be followed, even after the Messiah comes. Ezekiel states in no uncertain terms that the sacrifices will be performed in the Temple. Indeed, there are Psalms and Proverbs that point out that the Laws ARE perfect, and they are already here for the children of Israel to follow.
LAWEST100 wrote:
As for abortion, it takes a heart of common sense and compassion to understand that abortion is the interruption of an developing life regardless of what stage the pregnancy is at.
Abortion stops tyhe POTENTIAL of a life. Big difference. No human life is harmed in an abortion. Your Bible even says so.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227458 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
There are DOZENS of verses that state in absolute terms that ALL of the Laws are to be follwed forever. No exceptions. You have misunderstoos the Matt quote, and Paul's opinions are worse than useless, since he deliberately drives people AWAY from the word of the God of the Bible.
Your post is so pathetically backwards on a spiritual level that it would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragically sad.

#227459 Mar 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is archaic and morose. At best. It also lacks logic and reason (I know, faith, right?). As I said, there are more than 700 inconsistencies in the bible. Whether you want to acknowledge them or not, they still exist and show that religion is man-made.
I used to know of a web site that documented more than a THOUSAND errors in just the Gospel of Matthew alone...

#227460 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only country where circumcision is a majority practice not for religious reasons is the USA, or countries with US influence (e.g.Philippines). Why? Because there is easy money for doctors in the operation. Europe, where medicine is state-funded, has long since dropped the barbarity of the practice, except for medical and religious reasons. How can you be so ignorant of the rest of the world - or does your Saviour only function for those in the USA? As for "circumcision of the heart" - where do you find this rubbish to post?
Hmm... there is SOME debate as to the health benefits of cirecumcision, with some evidence supporting the idea that it decreases the rate of transmission of STDs.

#227461 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is so pathetically backwards on a spiritual level that it would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragically sad.
Are you truly so foolish as to deny the validity of my claim? If I have to, I could list out some of the MANY verses that prove my statement.

#227462 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you want an answer,I guess I will humor you I am not interested in your uterus. Nothing about you fascinates me in the least. The fact you ended your babys life in the womb is so sad. That child had every right to be born and be somebody. You chose the easy way out. You are a coward. You did it more for convenience than any thing else. You are selfish. I hope you live the rest of your life with guilt that destroys you. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. You are trash and have always been trash. You are an overweight piece of scum that eats to fill that hole in your heart that is there because of ending your childs life. Live with that trash.
Silly child, rights apply only to those already born. The Constitution says so.

#227463 Mar 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it to God, who ends the life of 33% of all the 'babies' in wombs everywhere.
")
Minor point, but the actual value is much higher, like about 75%, once you add together all fo the fertilized eggs that fail to begin division, that fail to implant on the uterine wall, that miscarry even before pregnancy is detected, or that miscarry or are stillborn later in the cycle.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227464 Mar 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly so foolish as to deny the validity of my claim? If I have to, I could list out some of the MANY verses that prove my statement.
YOUR claim or the Bible's claim, Practically anything that you say on the subject can be refuted because you don't know what you are talking about.

Romans 10:4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes.

Romans 10:5-8Romans 10:5-8
5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them" 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, "Do not say in your heart,'Who will ascend into heaven?' "(that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, " 'Who will descend into the abyss?' " (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart"(that is, the word of faith which we preach):

Romans 8:10For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

The law is for the lawless, not for those who live IN Christ Jesus, also it may help you to read the link that I posted below.

http://biblicalproof.wordpress.com/2012/07/18...

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227465 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is a old cliche that is well worn out by years, murder for the sake of convenience or to elude human responsibility is always immoral, too bad that is not easy enough for YOU to understand.
You do not get to decide what is moral for anyone other than yourself.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227466 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> "the majority of my time here throwing stones" the fat must've really grown around your brain trust over the last couple of years, with the exception of yesterday and today I very rarely post on this thread, in fact the last couple of days are the most vigorously that I've posted on this thread in years beside a few posts here and there, you are still a piece of work.
READ the words. I said "the majority of your time ON HERE." I didn't say you spent the majority of your time on here.

Comprehension is EVERYTHING.

You owe me an apology for an undeserved insult.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227467 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not get to decide what is moral for anyone other than yourself.
Oh I have NEVER decided what is or is not moral for anyone, it was set in motion from the beginning, and THAT is what you and the rest of these pro-abortion advocates have always failed to understand.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227468 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the words. I said "the majority of your time ON HERE." I didn't say you spent the majority of your time on here.
Comprehension is EVERYTHING.
You owe me an apology for an undeserved insult.
Only if that is what you really meant.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227469 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Only if that is what you really meant.
If you notice, Javert, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

You are a smaller than I've always given you credit for. Mock me all you want, but I admit when I'm wrong, and apologize when it's called for.

You don't do either.

As for morals, the bible only applies for those who believe in it. If you choose to, that's your right and I'll fight to the death for your right to do so.

But do NOT tell anyone else they have to believe in it or the way of life it prescribes.

That is a personal choice. You live in a country that was founded upon personal freedom. Specifically, the right to NOT practice a religion that was forced upon them.

Why do you fight so hard to un-do what this country was founded upon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 973,889
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 3 min Lupe 136
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min gundee123 106,568
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 min Johnny 839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liamm 654,237
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Classic 3,830
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min nanoanomaly 64,222
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Charlie Sheen 281,914
More from around the web