There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227383 Mar 3, 2013
The Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Din't you just post, "what is moral for you is not necessarily moral for me."
Then why are you making a moral judgement that we should "prevent a child from being stabbed to death? Or raped? Or mutilated?"
She wasn't referencing our society. She was referencing THEIR god. And based on the morals set forth by their "god," these are things that aren't supposed to happen. You need to read the entire conversation and the context within.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227384 Mar 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say "we" should prevent this? I didn't.
I stated that a mythical god, while being given credit for an A on a test or a touchdown does not prevent it.
This one tried. Aaaaand then failed. Many of these people would never pass a logic class.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227385 Mar 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Are you considering an abortion? Well I want you to 'consider' THIS: When,and or if,you walk into an abortion clinic,and when you lay down on that bed,REMEMBER THIS: Christ the Almighty King is ALSO WATCHING as you prepare to M-U-R-D-E-R your innocent,defensless unborn child. Does it bother you knowing that the eyes that are like 'a flame of fire' are WATCHING you in that abortion clinic?? Well it SHOULD.
Are you considering having supper at Red Lobster? When, and if, you sit down at that table, REMEMBER THIS: The law of God states clearly that eating shellfish is an abomination, and He is watching you with eyes that are like a flame of fire while you snarf down that big plate of it.

Are you considering wearing that cotton-linen blend dress shirt tomorrow morning? With that lovely wool jacket which has a silk lining, by chance? Well KNOW THIS: Those flaming eyes are watching as you slip your pudgy arms into those mixed fibers, and you will surely burn in hell for it.

Are you considering having your hair cut? I wouldn't recommend it - the God of Hellfire has decreed that cutting one's hair is a sin unto the Lord, and will surely strike you dead, as you sit in that reclining chair, to allow that instrument of Satan known as a 'barber' to shear your locks....and you will burn in the fire of his flaming eyes forever and anon.

REPENT!!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227386 Mar 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. A fifth grader called and wants his response back. I guarantee I'm smarter than you could ever hope to be. I know that threatens you, but that's your problem, not mine.
There is nothing about you that threatens me, for you to believe that speaks further confirmation for how self deluded you are, You're on the wrong side of several issues and they do not suggest any great intellect on your part in the least.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227387 Mar 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We aren't dealing with smart people here.
I don't think they know what "smart" means either. Unless they relate it to the loudest screaming over an issue.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227388 Mar 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Are you considering having supper at Red Lobster? When, and if, you sit down at that table, REMEMBER THIS: The law of God states clearly that eating shellfish is an abomination, and He is watching you with eyes that are like a flame of fire while you snarf down that big plate of it.
Are you considering wearing that cotton-linen blend dress shirt tomorrow morning? With that lovely wool jacket which has a silk lining, by chance? Well KNOW THIS: Those flaming eyes are watching as you slip your pudgy arms into those mixed fibers, and you will surely burn in hell for it.
Are you considering having your hair cut? I wouldn't recommend it - the God of Hellfire has decreed that cutting one's hair is a sin unto the Lord, and will surely strike you dead, as you sit in that reclining chair, to allow that instrument of Satan known as a 'barber' to shear your locks....and you will burn in the fire of his flaming eyes forever and anon.
REPENT!!!
ROFLMFAS

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227389 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Are you considering having supper at Red Lobster? When, and if, you sit down at that table, REMEMBER THIS: The law of God states clearly that eating shellfish is an abomination, and He is watching you with eyes that are like a flame of fire while you snarf down that big plate of it.
REPENT!!!
The scriptures that you are trying to approach against eating shellfish is an old commandment given to the hebrews under an old nazarite covenant that doesn't apply to this current dispensation of grace under Jesus Christ, the Word now tells us that whatever is sold in the shambles ( supermarkets ) buy and eat, and what does this has to do with the fact that abortion is murder?

Matthew 15:11
Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.

1 Corinthians 10:2525 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227390 Mar 3, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>God gave all of us free will. What we do with it is our choice. My God and you said you were smarter than Lawest. I doubt that.
Lol........good evening LIP, they do struggle to understand the very simplest things, don't they?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227391 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol........good evening LIP, they do struggle to understand the very simplest things, don't they?
I don't think it's very hard to understand that you're a Bible thumping imbecile.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227392 Mar 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's very hard to understand that you're a Bible thumping imbecile.
And I think that it is very obvious that you show your most deepest ignorance.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227393 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>And I think that it is very obvious that you show your most deepest ignorance.
Alright then, if you insist on playing that game: do you consider yourself a libertarian?

Location hidden

#227394 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures that you are trying to approach against eating shellfish is an old commandment given to the hebrews under an old nazarite covenant that doesn't apply to this current dispensation of grace under Jesus Christ, the Word now tells us that whatever is sold in the shambles ( supermarkets ) buy and eat, and what does this has to do with the fact that abortion is murder?
Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man; but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
1 Corinthians 10:2525 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
Aren't you the one that says the word of God is unchangeable? Or are you just such a hypocrite that 'your sin is worse than my sin' is your idea of an acceptable response to the fact that abortion is a medical procedure you'll never have occasion to need, much less obtain?

You can't have it both ways, Pal. Either God is God, and his word is law, or he isn't, and neither is his word.

Next.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227395 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Aren't you the one that says the word of God is unchangeable? Or are you just such a hypocrite that 'your sin is worse than my sin' is your idea of an acceptable response to the fact that abortion is a medical procedure you'll never have occasion to need, much less obtain?
You can't have it both ways, Pal. Either God is God, and his word is law, or he isn't, and neither is his word.
Next.
No one is trying to have it both ways, your lack of understanding scripture is very apparent in what you are trying to convey in using Bible scripture here, the Word is unchangeable true, but when speaking of Christ the Word also says that when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part will be done away with. but I don't expect you to understand that, we do not live under the old covenant of nazarite laws and customs.

As for abortion, it takes a heart of common sense and compassion to understand that abortion is the interruption of an developing life regardless of what stage the pregnancy is at.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227396 Mar 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright then, if you insist on playing that game: do you consider yourself a libertarian?
I don't "play games" I deal only in truth, and those who are IN Christ Jesus are the freest people of all as regards to your question of liberty.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227398 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing about you that threatens me, for you to believe that speaks further confirmation for how self deluded you are, You're on the wrong side of several issues and they do not suggest any great intellect on your part in the least.
When I value anything you have to say, I'll actually start to care. You're an imbecile and have proven that many times over. The garbage you spew is telling of what an abhorrent person you are. I pity you. And you are threatened. I can read it in your words.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227399 Mar 3, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they know what "smart" means either. Unless they relate it to the loudest screaming over an issue.
Studies have shown that these people have lower IQs. It's just a proven fact. But the dumb always thing they're at the head of the pack. They just don't realize the "pack" means a bunch of blithering paranoid societal rejects.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227400 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures that you are trying to approach against eating shellfish is an old commandment given to the hebrews under an old nazarite covenant that doesn't apply to this current dispensation of grace under Jesus Christ, the Word now tells us that whatever is sold in the shambles ( supermarkets ) buy and eat, and what does this has to do with the fact that abortion is murder?
Ah! More excuses! Love it! So let's apply the bible to things we consider convenient for us. Christianity 101 dictates that we only adhere to the things in the bible that fit our needs! lol

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227401 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't "play games" I deal only in truth, and those who are IN Christ Jesus are the freest people of all as regards to your question of liberty.
Your religion is archaic and morose. At best. It also lacks logic and reason (I know, faith, right?). As I said, there are more than 700 inconsistencies in the bible. Whether you want to acknowledge them or not, they still exist and show that religion is man-made.

Location hidden

#227402 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is trying to have it both ways, your lack of understanding scripture is very apparent in what you are trying to convey in using Bible scripture here, the Word is unchangeable true, but when speaking of Christ the Word also says that when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part will be done away with. but I don't expect you to understand that, we do not live under the old covenant of nazarite laws and customs.
As for abortion, it takes a heart of common sense and compassion to understand that abortion is the interruption of an developing life regardless of what stage the pregnancy is at.
It takes a developed brain to understand that the women within whom that 'developing life' develops, were alive FIRST. Potential never outweighs the actual, when discussing life. I suggest, very strongly, that if your wife, or daughter, or sister, or grandmother, or that nice Christian lady next to you in the pew on Sunday, has a need for an abortion, she's not going to ask you what your 'perspective' on it is...she's going to exercise her legal rights, and obtain one, which is statistically far less likely to end HER life, than is pregnancy.

And you are absolutely trying to have it both ways.
Sorry 'bout your luck...but not very.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227403 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No one is trying to have it both ways, your lack of understanding scripture is very apparent in what you are trying to convey in using Bible scripture here, the Word is unchangeable true, but when speaking of Christ the Word also says that when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part will be done away with. but I don't expect you to understand that, we do not live under the old covenant of nazarite laws and customs.
Uh huh. Would you tell that to a pregnant 10 year old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 281,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Rosesz 646,331
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min River Tam 47,918
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 1 hr BobbyReal 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Judgment Day Watc... 618,609
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 971,569
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Lils 42
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web