There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Mar 13

Glen Rose, TX

#227414 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Your "pity" is a ironic joke, for you to pity me is like the poor and homeless pitying the financially secured, I know that I am on the right side of these issues, would that I could say likewise for you, and also it works both ways lady that I couldn't began to to be slightly concern over your opinion of me as it doesn't define who I am.
But I do pity you and pray for you as well.
Your "pity" is an ironic joke. For you to pity me is like the poor and homeless pitying the financially secured. I know that I am on the right side of these issues. Wish I could say likewise. Also, it works both ways, lady. I couldn't begin to be slightly concerned over your opinion of me as it doesn't define who I am. But I do pity you and pray for you as well.
See the difference?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#227415 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have maintained for a long time now that I feel abortion should be reserved only for the pregnancy that is a detriment to the mother's life are her health, that doesn't make it any less murder but it is a much more understandable situation when it comes down to either one or both lives hanging in the balance.
Laws concerning women's medical autonomy, should not be written to conform to YOUR understanding (or approval) of our choices. Just because you don't 'understand' or 'approve of', or even agree with, our perception of the necessity of a particular medical procedure, does NOT mean it is 'morally wrong' for us to utilize it, or that you and your approval should be the arbiters of whether or not it is legal for us to do so.

Don't like abortion? Don't have one.
That should be pretty easy, even for YOU, to understand.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227416 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have maintained for a long time now that I feel abortion should be reserved only for the pregnancy that is a detriment to the mother's life are her health, that doesn't make it any less murder but it is a much more understandable situation when it comes down to either one or both lives hanging in the balance.
Well, DUH, that's the point we're trying to get into your thick head. Teen pregnancies, poor women, drug addicts, they all should have the option of abortion. "Murder" isn't an excuse for being trapped into raising a baby you cannot provide for.

Abortion wouldn't even be such a topic if school actually taught reliable sex ed, and kids should know about sexual health and contraceptives.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#227417 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 1:18-2818 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
You are in the Bible, and to those of us who are Blessed to understand, your ignorance is well highlighted.
And quoting a chunk of the misogynist Paul proves exactly what? As for ignorance - to belittle someone and call them ignorant because they fail to share your personal religious belief (as does the majority of the rest of the world) is hardly an 'A' in debating skills. It merely demonstrates your lack of an adequate argument to support your view. The more you shout 'ignorant', the more you appear in that category.

Wasn't it one of the fundie politicans that told us all that rape is part of God's purpose? And another that told us a woman's body shuts down after rape to prevent pregnancy? With that level of ignorance on display, reckon it's a touch of getting that beam out of your own eye before you search for the splinter in the eye of another.

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

#227418 Mar 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance is on display here again Kat, I've stated the truth to here on this subject and I'll cap it by asking you this..........physical circumcision has become a general practice to perform on many newly born male babes, which has it's origin under the old covenant commanded by God to Abraham first by circumcising all of the male inhabitants of his household including his servants, so........is this a nessacery requirement today for salvation sake unto Christ Jesus, or is it that circumcision of the HEART is what really matters here?
The only country where circumcision is a majority practice not for religious reasons is the USA, or countries with US influence (e.g.Philippines). Why? Because there is easy money for doctors in the operation. Europe, where medicine is state-funded, has long since dropped the barbarity of the practice, except for medical and religious reasons. How can you be so ignorant of the rest of the world - or does your Saviour only function for those in the USA? As for "circumcision of the heart" - where do you find this rubbish to post?
Ocean56

AOL

#227419 Mar 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
When I value anything you have to say, I'll actually start to care. You're an imbecile and have proven that many times over. The garbage you spew is telling of what an abhorrent person you are. I pity you. And you are threatened. I can read it in your words.
Agreed. Regressive anti-choice guys like "Lawest" are VERY threatened by assertive women, no matter how many times they deny it. I have no doubt whatsoever that these guys would prefer that women had NO rights at all, just as it was in the 19th century. Thankfully for all of us, those ugly, dark days for women are OVER.

I'm curious; have you and anyone else here watched the PBS documentary "MAKERS, Women Who Make America?" If not, I highly recommend it if PBS runs it again. It is a fantastic documentary about women and women's issues starting from the 1950's. It's a bit long (3 hours), but very well worth the time. I was practically glued to the TV while it was on the first time (Feb. 26).

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227420 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol........good evening LIP, they do struggle to understand the very simplest things, don't they?
They sure do Lawest.It's mind boggeling (SP?)
Ocean56

AOL

#227421 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Wasn't it one of the fundie politicans that told us all that rape is part of God's purpose? And another that told us a woman's body shuts down after rape to prevent pregnancy?
Yep. The first was Richard Mourdock, the second was Todd Akin. Both of those morons were defeated, thank goodness.

Location hidden

#227422 Mar 4, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
She's fine. It's you who didn't read her complete post: Note the last sentence which reads "does nothing about it."
You didn't answer me as to why you are so fascinated with my uterus?
Well since you want an answer,I guess I will humor you I am not interested in your uterus. Nothing about you fascinates me in the least. The fact you ended your babys life in the womb is so sad. That child had every right to be born and be somebody. You chose the easy way out. You are a coward. You did it more for convenience than any thing else. You are selfish. I hope you live the rest of your life with guilt that destroys you. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. You are trash and have always been trash. You are an overweight piece of scum that eats to fill that hole in your heart that is there because of ending your childs life. Live with that trash.

Location hidden

#227423 Mar 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweetie, I'm smarter than the two of you put together. Obviously you can't see the lack of logic in your silly beliefs.
Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then from where comes evil? Is he neither willing nor able? Then he is not a god.
There are more than 700 inconsistencies in the bible. It has been proven time and again that there are things that exist in this world that go against what is written in the bible. I'm sorry you're too dumb to understand these things. But that's probably why you are who you are and the rest of us are in charge of important things.
And your important thing was ending your childs life in the womb. I pity you. I wish you nothing but misery for taking the easy way out. You are so selfish you nauseate me. God forgive you for what you did. You as all of us will be judged one day. I would love to hear your "excuse" as to why you murdered your unborn baby.

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

#227424 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you want an answer,I guess I will humor you I am not interested in your uterus. Nothing about you fascinates me in the least. The fact you ended your babys life in the womb is so sad. That child had every right to be born and be somebody. You chose the easy way out. You are a coward. You did it more for convenience than any thing else. You are selfish. I hope you live the rest of your life with guilt that destroys you. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. You are trash and have always been trash. You are an overweight piece of scum that eats to fill that hole in your heart that is there because of ending your childs life. Live with that trash.
Practical christianity at work again I see - what a piece of work you have shown yourself to be. Incidently boggling is spelt thus - and you have the audacity to post about ignorance?!!

Location hidden

#227425 Mar 4, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Practical christianity at work again I see - what a piece of work you have shown yourself to be. Incidently boggling is spelt thus - and you have the audacity to post about ignorance?!!
Oh shut up Tony, better yet disappear. I for one wouldn't miss you at all.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227426 Mar 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing about you that threatens me, for you to believe that speaks further confirmation for how self deluded you are, You're on the wrong side of several issues and they do not suggest any great intellect on your part in the least.
Who are YOU to tell someone they are on the wrong side of several issues?????

Doesn't your god say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone?"

Yet you spend the majority of your time on here throwing stones while claiming obedience to and love for that god.

Don't you ever get tired of picking cherries, Javert?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227427 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up Tony, better yet disappear. I for one wouldn't miss you at all.
Says the nice "christian" woman.

Keep it up. Every post from you and Lawest turns more people against christianity.

Location hidden

#227428 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up Tony, better yet disappear. I for one wouldn't miss you at all.
Dismissing those who disagree with you, is hardly a remedy for your own inability to counter their opinions.

And how Christian of you to resort to it, since it's really all you have when confronted with reality.

Get a clue: Abortion is a necessary medical procedure, and it will continue to be practiced, as long as there are women who are unwillingly pregnant, faced with severely compromised fetuses, or whose pregnancy threatens our lives.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227429 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>And your important thing was ending your childs life in the womb. I pity you. I wish you nothing but misery for taking the easy way out. You are so selfish you nauseate me. God forgive you for what you did. You as all of us will be judged one day. I would love to hear your "excuse" as to why you murdered your unborn baby.
She's selfish? She made a decision that she was not ready or able to be a mother. How is that selfish?

You USED the conception of your first child to get out of an abusive home and to trap the father into marrying you.

Then you attempted suicide how many times? How much did that damage your children LIP?

You were willing to kill yourself and leave your school-age son with a supposed "abusive" father.

THAT is selfish. No matter how many times you claim you've repented, you cannot undo the damage you did to your children out of pure SELFISHNESS.

You were so into your own pity party that you ignored your children's needs.

You used up so many friendships of kind people who wanted to help you, and they all found out what a filthy, manipulative old fraud you are.

Your repeated lies are another indication of how selfish you are, how greedy for attention, and how pathetically sick and twisted you are.

You have NO room to talk to anyone about selfishness, you hypocritical old crone. You are the epitome of selfishness and greed, in your endless quest for attention and pity.

You can call woman selfish all you want, but the fact remains, it's FAR more selfish to have a baby as a means to an end than it is to NOT have the baby because you know that you cannot give it the life it deserves.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227430 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you want an answer,I guess I will humor you I am not interested in your uterus. Nothing about you fascinates me in the least. The fact you ended your babys life in the womb is so sad. That child had every right to be born and be somebody. You chose the easy way out. You are a coward. You did it more for convenience than any thing else. You are selfish. I hope you live the rest of your life with guilt that destroys you. You deserve everything bad that happens to you. You are trash and have always been trash. You are an overweight piece of scum that eats to fill that hole in your heart that is there because of ending your childs life. Live with that trash.
You aren't interested in my uterus? Yet for SEVEN YEARS you've continued your barrage of half truths at the decision I made regarding it? Lie much, LIPpy?

Calling me trash? Keep it up. My life proves otherwise.

As for my weight, I love it. Keep calling me overweight. It only proves yet again what a liar you are.

Location hidden

#227431 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you want an answer,I guess I will humor you I am not interested in your uterus.
So get your nose out of it already. You sit here day in and day out, covering these boards with your opinion of what other women should be allowed to do with their reproductive organs, and claim disinterest? What a joke.
Life is Precious wrote:
Nothing about you fascinates me in the least.
Obviously. Your johnny-on-the-spot replies to her every post make that perfectly clear.(Please detect heavy sarcasm.)
Life is Precious wrote:
The fact you ended your babys life in the womb is so sad.
Tell it to God, who ends the life of 33% of all the 'babies' in wombs everywhere.
Life is Precious wrote:
That child had every right to be born and be somebody.
Tell it to the five potential children I miscarried over the course of my twenties. If they had the right to a life, why didn't they get one?
Life is Precious wrote:
You chose the easy way out. You are a coward. You did it more for convenience than any thing else.
Since when do YOU get to define convenience for anyone other than yourself?
Life is Precious wrote:
You are selfish.
Since you firmly believe your opinion should dictate whether or not women have control over our own reproductive function, I would have to say 'look in the mirror' on the selfishness bit.
Life is Precious wrote:
I hope you live the rest of your life with guilt that destroys you.
And I'm sure Jesus is smiling down beatifically on you for what's in your heart there, punkin.
Life is Precious wrote:
You deserve everything bad that happens to you.
Why don't you leave that to 'God' to decide...or is that too much to ask of it?
Life is Precious wrote:
You are trash and have always been trash. You are an overweight piece of scum that eats to fill that hole in your heart that is there because of ending your childs life.
And you know this how??
Life is Precious wrote:
Live with that trash.
Isn't it most marvelous that NO ONE has to live with your condemnation? I think so, but I'm certain that fact makes you pound your square little heels against the floor like a frustrated 3 year old.

")

Since: Nov 12

Pittsburgh, PA

#227432 Mar 4, 2013
Wow... Such brutal hate being spilled.

LIP... Do you believe it begins at conception? What exact moment does it become " murder" if the woman decides not to have it? How do you feel about the cases when the mothers life is at risk?

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

#227434 Mar 4, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Deflection - don't like what I post, learn to practice what you spend a great deal of time preaching and I won't pick you up on it. You have no control over this thread, which from your posts clearly frustrates you like crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 679,237
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Bongo 119,230
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min Trump your President 2,691
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr curtjester1 46,215
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 2 hr The Great Alphonso 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr shockVIDEO 982,142
____ 666 ____ here ____ now ____ (*News) 3 hr shockVIDEO 1
More from around the web