There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227347 Feb 28, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't google it. I made the appropriate choice for my life and for the life of my sons.
Why are you so fascinated with my uterus?
Cause she's batsh*t crazy. Her life is boring and she needs cheap entertainment. People who are unhappy with themselves shift the focus to others to ignore the regrets of their own lives.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227348 Feb 28, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't google it. I made the appropriate choice for my life and for the life of my sons.
Why are you so fascinated with my uterus?
Her lurv fer Jeebus turned her uterus into a Bible, I'll bet. Can you imagine that broad on her period?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227349 Feb 28, 2013
hmmmm...two good answers so far.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#227350 Feb 28, 2013
If you're a mother-to-be,who wasn't raped,and you're pregnancy hasn't endangered your health,and you're considering going to an abortion clinic,just REMEMBER THIS: The Lord Jesus Christ will be WATCHING you M-U-R-D-E-R your helpless,defenselss unborn child!! He will be WATCHING the small hands and feet that will never get to run and jump and skip and play,because you chose to MURDER your unborn child!!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227351 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
If you're a mother-to-be,who wasn't raped,and you're pregnancy hasn't endangered your health,and you're considering going to an abortion clinic,just REMEMBER THIS: The Lord Jesus Christ will be WATCHING you M-U-R-D-E-R your helpless,defenselss unborn child!! He will be WATCHING the small hands and feet that will never get to run and jump and skip and play,because you chose to MURDER your unborn child!!
Yup,'cause RELIGION is TOTALLY logical to explain this.

Also, what does Jeebus think about contraceptives? I doubt that most women who weren't raped or had a complicated pregnancy would actually abort like you believe...what about women who used condoms, the pill (before/after)?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#227352 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Just imagine what life would probably be like for Gloria James,the mother of LeBron James,if she had chose to terminate that pregnancy when she was a single,poor teenage mother-to-be living in a housingproject,say,just because it was under less than ideal circumstances. And it's not so much that she would have been aborting the fetus of someone who would eventually become one of the richest,most well-known people of modern times.....it's still all about robbing and cheating the unborn out of the opportunity to experience God's gift of LIFE.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227353 Feb 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Just imagine what life would probably be like for Gloria James,the mother of LeBron James,if she had chose to terminate that pregnancy when she was a single,poor teenage mother-to-be living in a housingproject,say,just because it was under less than ideal circumstances. And it's not so much that she would have been aborting the fetus of someone who would eventually become one of the richest,most well-known people of modern times.....it's still all about robbing and cheating the unborn out of the opportunity to experience God's gift of LIFE.
Because LeBron James apparently represents ALL the babies born to poor, uneducated mothers. Sh'yeah right lady. Try and sell that 1% story, it ain't going to get you much. Just because "feel good stories" exist certainly does not mean that this applies to all circumstances of unwanted pregnancy.

Y'see, this is what I very heartily dislike about certain aspects of American culture -- people like you think that the poor just "try hard enough" the fairy godmother playing the role of Lady Luck will automatically grant all their wishes and they'll forget about being poor. God knows the poor have tried so very hard to better their lives, but you don't understand how circumstance and society beat these people down. It's fallacious to assume that a can do attitude will fix people's struggles against crime, debt, poverty, hunger, and fear.

And shame on you for supporting teen pregnancy! "Oh, it don' matter if she was 15, her son grew up to be rich, so it's alright!" BULL SHITE!

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227354 Mar 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Only applicable to those who believe in your god.

Each person must do what is right for them and their lives. You cannot expect other people to live by what you choose to believe.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227356 Mar 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why did you feel the need to type murder as if you were spelling it out loud? lol Ah, crazy people. You religious nuts really amuse me.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227357 Mar 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Just imagine what life would probably be like for Gloria James,the mother of LeBron James,if she had chose to terminate that pregnancy when she was a single,poor teenage mother-to-be living in a housingproject,say,just because it was under less than ideal circumstances. And it's not so much that she would have been aborting the fetus of someone who would eventually become one of the richest,most well-known people of modern times.....it's still all about robbing and cheating the unborn out of the opportunity to experience God's gift of LIFE.
Funny that you focus on fame and fortune. I see where your values lie. I imagine if she hadn't had LeBron, she maybe would've been able to provide a much better life for herself instead of caring for a child she couldn't afford. But that was her choice and she made the best one for herself. What if LeBron had grown up to become one of the biggest serial killers in the world? Would you still feel the same? Funny how you religious whackos never use that point of reference.
lokkoh

Rochester, PA

#227358 Mar 1, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... … Error is reality and the sex is the problem with obortion

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227359 Mar 1, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest,yea but it's a lost cause.
Sadly you may be right LIP, but as our friend DS Higgins like to truthfully say........we must never weary of well doing.

Blessings.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227360 Mar 1, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you focus on fame and fortune. I see where your values lie. I imagine if she hadn't had LeBron, she maybe would've been able to provide a much better life for herself instead of caring for a child she couldn't afford. But that was her choice and she made the best one for herself. What if LeBron had grown up to become one of the biggest serial killers in the world? Would you still feel the same? Funny how you religious whackos never use that point of reference.
"Point of reference" being too much of a grown up phrase for them!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227361 Mar 2, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Point of reference" being too much of a grown up phrase for them!
True. We aren't dealing with smart people here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227362 Mar 2, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We aren't dealing with smart people here.
You found that out when you looked in a mirror, didn't you?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227363 Mar 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You found that out when you looked in a mirror, didn't you?
Wow. A fifth grader called and wants his response back. I guarantee I'm smarter than you could ever hope to be. I know that threatens you, but that's your problem, not mine.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#227364 Mar 2, 2013
Are you considering an abortion? Well I want you to 'consider' THIS: When,and or if,you walk into an abortion clinic,and when you lay down on that bed,REMEMBER THIS: Christ the Almighty King is ALSO WATCHING as you prepare to M-U-R-D-E-R your innocent,defensless unborn child. Does it bother you knowing that the eyes that are like 'a flame of fire' are WATCHING you in that abortion clinic?? Well it SHOULD.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227365 Mar 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Are you considering an abortion? Well I want you to 'consider' THIS: When,and or if,you walk into an abortion clinic,and when you lay down on that bed,REMEMBER THIS: Christ the Almighty King is ALSO WATCHING as you prepare to M-U-R-D-E-R your innocent,defensless unborn child. Does it bother you knowing that the eyes that are like 'a flame of fire' are WATCHING you in that abortion clinic?? Well it SHOULD.
Wow. Drama much?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Columbus, OH

#227366 Mar 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why would something I don't believe in bother me? You people have a strange infatuation with being secretly watched. You seem to have no problem looking over the fact that your "christ" also watches over people who molest and torture children but does nothing about it.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227367 Mar 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would something I don't believe in bother me? You people have a strange infatuation with being secretly watched. You seem to have no problem looking over the fact that your "christ" also watches over people who molest and torture children but does nothing about it.
God gave all of us free will. What we do with it is our choice. My God and you said you were smarter than Lawest. I doubt that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 min DayStar__ 326
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Roger Rabbit 71,239
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Catcher1 974,899
I'll always love you, Bowy...4REAL 37 min Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Michael 659,054
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr King Salim 618,859
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr King Salim 45,634
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr eddy4294 5,105
More from around the web