There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227326 Feb 27, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
If crazy attracts crazy, then your "man" must be nuttier than squirrel poo.
Believe what you like. I love watching you make a bigger and bigger liar of yourself.
Ad Hominem attacks on me don't change the fact that:
1. Zygotes, embryos, fetuses, and babies HAVE NO CHOICE.
2. Your opinions regarding women and their reproductive choices are yours alone; they bear no credence for anyone else.
3. Morals are subjective.
4. Each woman must decide for herself what is right for her and her offspring.
You have a good day now Lippy. Go take your meds and wait for the manic phase to pass.
1.Thats where a respnosible mother comes in. Which you are not.

2.True

3.And you have none.

4.Selfish,selfish,selfish

You as well,what are you on? Because it definately is not working. You really need to talk to your doctor.

See ya:)

Location hidden

#227327 Feb 27, 2013
oops responsible,I need more coffee. LOL

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#227328 Feb 27, 2013
This LIP woman is a nut job. I would swear her sophomoric posts are bordering on hysterical. Wow.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227329 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
2.True
3.And you have none.
You as well,what are you on? Because it definately is not working. You really need to talk to your doctor.
1. You do not get to designate who is and is not responsible. Especially someone you've never met (thank goodness for small favors)

3. You do not get to decide who does and not have morals. Especially someone you've never met (repeat thank goodness statement)

4. That's your opinion, valid only to you (again, repeat thank goodness statement).

And who says I'm on any meds at all? I don't recall discussing my medications with you in the last few years.

Stop fishing for info about my life LIPpy. It's none of your business and I'm not playing.

Location hidden

#227330 Feb 27, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You do not get to designate who is and is not responsible. Especially someone you've never met (thank goodness for small favors)
3. You do not get to decide who does and not have morals. Especially someone you've never met (repeat thank goodness statement)
4. That's your opinion, valid only to you (again, repeat thank goodness statement).
And who says I'm on any meds at all? I don't recall discussing my medications with you in the last few years.
Stop fishing for info about my life LIPpy. It's none of your business and I'm not playing.
Sure you are,you're responding aren't you?

LOL
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#227331 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It sure is!!!!!
Not it is not....not even close.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#227332 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
2.True
3.And you have none.
Where is the morality of forcing a woman to risk her health or even her life if she does not wish to face that risk?

Where is the morality of forcing a woman to give birth if she knows that she is not capable of raising a child?

Where is the morality of forcing a woman to go through the pain (emotional AND physical) of giving birth to a severely deformed mess that will die regardless of medical intervention?

Where is the morality of forcing a woman too stupid to stop doing drugs even during pregnancy to give birth to yet another life long welfare case?

Where is the morality of forcing a woman to give birth when she knows that the man in her life (or the man of the moment, anyway) will abuse the child?

Where is the morality of forcing a woman to be a slave to one of her own organs?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227333 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you are,you're responding aren't you?
LOL
I suggest you google the meaning of the phrase "fishing for information."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227334 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>It sure is!!!!!
Good evening LIP, still trying to keep the natives honest I see.(c:
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227335 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you are,you're responding aren't you?
LOL
So you're basically entitled to be some freakish busy body just because some one replied to you...on a FORUM.

You're really new to the internet, aren't you?
Lily the Aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#227336 Feb 27, 2013
LIP is one big frickin Fruit Loop who should be tied to a bed in a mental hospital.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#227337 Feb 27, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>GREAT!!! I can sleep tonight. I was so worried. NOT!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hm, no issues for you I see, given the manic laughter. Yet, not so, as we both know, for if you did not care what people thought, you would not be on here.

Location hidden

#227338 Feb 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening LIP, still trying to keep the natives honest I see.(c:
Hey Lawest,yea but it's a lost cause.

Location hidden

#227339 Feb 28, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you google the meaning of the phrase "fishing for information."
I suggest you google ending a childs life in the womb.

Oh wait a minute,you already did that.

Location hidden

#227340 Feb 28, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm, no issues for you I see, given the manic laughter. Yet, not so, as we both know, for if you did not care what people thought, you would not be on here.
You honestly think I care about what people think??
LOL

Location hidden

#227341 Feb 28, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the morality of forcing a woman to risk her health or even her life if she does not wish to face that risk?
Where is the morality of forcing a woman to give birth if she knows that she is not capable of raising a child?
Where is the morality of forcing a woman to go through the pain (emotional AND physical) of giving birth to a severely deformed mess that will die regardless of medical intervention?
Where is the morality of forcing a woman too stupid to stop doing drugs even during pregnancy to give birth to yet another life long welfare case?
Where is the morality of forcing a woman to give birth when she knows that the man in her life (or the man of the moment, anyway) will abuse the child?
Where is the morality of forcing a woman to be a slave to one of her own organs?
Where is the morality of a woman giving birth and being responsible to raise that child?
Abortion is nothing more than a selfish act.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227342 Feb 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You honestly think I care about what people think??
LOL
You do or you wouldn't care to respond and defend yourself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#227343 Feb 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the morality of a woman giving birth and being responsible to raise that child?
Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. Either way, it's never any of your business. I'd rather a woman have an abortion than use drugs while pregnant, abuse it, abandon it, kill it, etc. That's the difference between me and you. I have humanity. You don't.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#227344 Feb 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the morality of a woman giving birth and being responsible to raise that child?
Well, of course ONE moral response is to attempt to carry to term, and IF everything goes well, give birth and raise that child

But that is only one of the many moral scenarios. You failed to address the serious moral issues that I presented. Not surprising, since morality is NOT on your side in this...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227345 Feb 28, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you google ending a childs life in the womb.
Oh wait a minute,you already did that.
I didn't google it. I made the appropriate choice for my life and for the life of my sons.

Why are you so fascinated with my uterus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min Kissez8098 2,064
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 92,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min crucifiedguy 286,021
Why Yahoo Account Showing Unusual Activities ? 7 min Cuddles6778 10
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 11 min Sugar3838 70
The Tell Payless Survey Website - www.tellpayle... (Dec '12) 20 min Fresh4226 21
should hunting be banned? (Oct '07) 24 min Giggle2421 1,552
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Charm7664 667,731
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Slinky8463 979,416
More from around the web