Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is cutting short the life of a person. A fetus, especially in its earliest stages of development, is not a person. Even the Catholics are finally coming around to that assertion, even if it is to save their own asses. The reality of the situation is that it doesn't matter if you think it is murder. You're never going to stop abortions from happening and any action you take to attempt to do so is in vain. This country will never criminalize the action, women will never stop seeking them and you can use all the capital letters and type your hysterical responses and it won't make any difference. Women have had abortions since forever and they will continue to have abortions for forever. To deny that fact is the true lie being perpetrated here...lol.
Godbots always take the "word" of god and ...Wait, how can a Bible character talk. Oh wait, he talked to them......? Anyway, humans destroy everything that has a price attached to it. Godbots claim a fetus with a heart beat is a human. A worm has seven hearts, not human. A fetus is the result of humans thinking they are in complete control of there society....far from it. Humans have and always will destroy everything they touch!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

altered state wrote:
<quoted text>Godbots always take the "word" of god and ...Wait, how can a Bible character talk. Oh wait, he talked to them......? Anyway, humans destroy everything that has a price attached to it. Godbots claim a fetus with a heart beat is a human. A worm has seven hearts, not human. A fetus is the result of humans thinking they are in complete control of there society....far from it. Humans have and always will destroy everything they touch!
Not all "Godbots" make that claim.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

40 yrs and abortion is still legal!

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The comprehension difficulty is on your part Tony, not mine, you see your reasoning on the definition of murder stems on legislation while mine from reality, lets say hypothetically if the SCOTUS made it legal for you to shoot someone in cold blood based strictly off of your dislike tor that person, does that now make the act you performed NOT murder because the LAW said it was legal and ok for you to that?!........so it goes with abortion, give it some thought please.
Legislation is reality - are you trying to give a bad name to stupid or is it coming naturally?

Not even bothering to respond to the puerile comment about SCOTUS and murder - try to find a worthwhile parallel and I might respond. Otherwise, stop claiming an act is murder when clearly the only place it is so is in your own mind. Dictionary is spelt thus - try opening one.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Abortion is MURDER!!

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
How many of you women who choose to abort your pregnacies would like to stand before Almighty God on Judgement Day and have the Lord bring the soul of the baby you aborted before His Throne so that you and see the soul of the preson you chose to MURDER through abortion??
If your god existed, which it doesn't, I would love to stand before Him._Love_ it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Martins Ferry, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!!
Hmm, if there was such a thing as a god and I was able to stand before it and he asked me why I had two abortions, I would have to say, "Well buddy, apparently it was your will. Since all your other idiot followers say that about other apparently tragic events that happen in this world." And then I would also admonish him for allowing innocent children to be molested, tortured and murdered. Then I would gripe about how some people like athletes, actors and other undeserving have all the money in the world and blow it on drugs, sex and other extravagant items, yet there are children in the world who are starving and have nothing. Actually, come to think of it, it would be a pretty long conversation because I'd have to point out how much he effed up this world and allowed it to go to sh*t. But, then again, I don't believe any person or being like this exists, so this is really moot.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!!
So's the death penalty. Or might as well say the same thing when you won't let a poor woman get an abortion and then complain about how her child grew up into a criminal because of their poverty. But oh well!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No the capitalization in itself doesn't have anything to do with the statement being true..........ABORTION IS MURDER!!!!!
4th time:

I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?

LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

a few posts back, you say this:

As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.

SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?

You are talking out both sides of your mouth.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's look past legalization for a moment and focus on the action itself, a life within progressing and developing toward a human fetus abruptly cut short and destroyed, that IS MURDER and to deny that fact is the true LIE being perpetrated here.
MURDER is illegal in the United States we live in.

Abortion is legal in the United States we live in.

Hence, abortion CAN NOT be murder.

You are entitled to your own opinions; you are not entitled to your own facts.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm afraid that your post contains several lies, first off I type some words in capital letters to make my point and not out of hysterial, I don't try to stop abortion because I know that I cannot but I will continue to speak out against it always, thirdly never say never because this current world system will not endure always and so like everything more or less..........abortion will have it's end as there is gradually more and more states that are taking steps to abolish the evil institution.
In other words, you sit in your chair and rage impotently at that which you cannot change.

Since: Apr 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Khilik,batho ba nka baphelo?chehe!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you sit in your chair and rage impotently at that which you cannot change.
"Impotently" being the key word.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
4th time:
I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?
LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
a few posts back, you say this:
As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?
You are talking out both sides of your mouth.
And you can ask a 100 or 1, 000th times over if you are so inclined to do so, I will still only answer you when I am ready to do so, but for now perhaps the link below will shed a little light for you..........

http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/07/why-...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you can ask a 100 or 1, 000th times over if you are so inclined to do so, I will still only answer you when I am ready to do so, but for now perhaps the link below will shed a little light for you..........
http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/07/why-...
Lawest, there is no website that will answer why you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

In one post,you state: A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

In another, you state As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.

So which is it? Does he allow those bad things to happen or not? You seem to have an inside track as to which hideous things your god allows to happen.

I wonder if you'd have such a cavalier attitude if you had been raped as a child.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>"Impotently" being the key word.
In many different things, I suspect.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, there is no website that will answer why you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
In one post,you state: A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
In another, you state As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
So which is it? Does he allow those bad things to happen or not? You seem to have an inside track as to which hideous things your god allows to happen.
I wonder if you'd qhave such a cavalier attitude if you had been raped as a child.
No..........I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth, your problem is that you are not equiped at this point in your life to understand what you are trying to attack here, some people prosper in life due to God's Blessings upon them and others prosper through dishonest and unethical means that God had nothing to do with.

Many have given him the credit for good when he had nothing to do with it, and others have refused to hive him the glory/credit when he DID have everything to do with it, it's a simple matter thst even you should be able to understand, as for the bad and the tragic that happens..........he intervenes at times and doesn't at others, and why that is??????....I would suggest that you get down on your knees in prayer and seek an answer to your questions from HIM.
Clone

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Slightly Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god existed, which it doesn't, I would love to stand before Him._Love_ it.
He does exist, in their minds. In the womb, after birth and today in their brainwashed minds god is as real as the air. The human mind was tricked by entities not of this earth. The entities want the primitive human animal left in the dark as to the humans true existence........the earth is a floating petri dish and humans are the subjects. Only humans that can accept the truth are intelligent beings. The rest are brainwashed followers!
Clone

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
MURDER is illegal in the United States we live in.
Abortion is legal in the United States we live in.
Hence, abortion CAN NOT be murder.
You are entitled to your own opinions; you are not entitled to your own facts.
The human animal at its best! How namy humans on this earth die every day from all forms of everything, nothing excluded?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Martins Ferry, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No..........I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth, your problem is that you are not equiped at this point in your life to understand what you are trying to attack here, some people prosper in life due to God's Blessings upon them and others prosper through dishonest and unethical means that God had nothing to do with.
Many have given him the credit for good when he had nothing to do with it, and others have refused to hive him the glory/credit when he DID have everything to do with it, it's a simple matter thst even you should be able to understand, as for the bad and the tragic that happens..........he intervenes at times and doesn't at others, and why that is??????....I would suggest that you get down on your knees in prayer and seek an answer to your questions from HIM.
At least you admit that. Because that is my point exactly when it comes to you believers. You seem to be okay believing in some being that doesn't mind that children starve, are molested and sometimes murdered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

438 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Bigger Baby Jeebus 720,599
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Strength and Honor 172,337
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min Al Capone 3,949
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 532,617
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min shyam 4,579
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min sss223 398
Nine Eleven 16 min passing by 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Uh Huh Eh 256,447
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••