“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227167 Jan 28, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Difficult comprehending? Murder is illegal, abortion is legal, ergo, abortion is not murder, however many times you repeat the lie. But you know that, as you have had it explained repeatedly to you on this thread.
The comprehension difficulty is on your part Tony, not mine, you see your reasoning on the definition of murder stems on legislation while mine from reality, lets say hypothetically if the SCOTUS made it legal for you to shoot someone in cold blood based strictly off of your dislike tor that person, does that now make the act you performed NOT murder because the LAW said it was legal and ok for you to that?!........so it goes with abortion, give it some thought please.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227168 Jan 28, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is what the law defines as murder - not what you want it to be. Twisting the interpretation of legislation is both lying and dissembling.
No sir..........not acknowledging that aborting the developing child within is what is lying and dissembling, again your argument is based and inspired off of man's law and not reality.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227169 Jan 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is cutting short the life of a person. A fetus, especially in its earliest stages of development, is not a person. Even the Catholics are finally coming around to that assertion, even if it is to save their own asses. The reality of the situation is that it doesn't matter if you think it is murder. You're never going to stop abortions from happening and any action you take to attempt to do so is in vain. This country will never criminalize the action, women will never stop seeking them and you can use all the capital letters and type your hysterical responses and it won't make any difference. Women have had abortions since forever and they will continue to have abortions for forever. To deny that fact is the true lie being perpetrated here...lol.
I'm afraid that your post contains several lies, first off I type some words in capital letters to make my point and not out of hysterial, I don't try to stop abortion because I know that I cannot but I will continue to speak out against it always, thirdly never say never because this current world system will not endure always and so like everything more or less..........abortion will have it's end as there is gradually more and more states that are taking steps to abolish the evil institution.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227170 Jan 28, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought cetain pro-life wackos had already taken it upon themselves to do that. Killing a doctor in his church, in front of his family, was most certainly murder. Abortion is not.
Nope, they'll just say he "wasn't human."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Bridgeport, OH

#227171 Jan 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm afraid that your post contains several lies, first off I type some words in capital letters to make my point and not out of hysterial, I don't try to stop abortion because I know that I cannot but I will continue to speak out against it always, thirdly never say never because this current world system will not endure always and so like everything more or less..........abortion will have it's end as there is gradually more and more states that are taking steps to abolish the evil institution.
You idiot. You think by passing a law that abortions will stop? They won't. They have been around and a part of every culture in the world since forever and they will continue to be. Guess what? If I were pregnant and didn't want to be and there was a law against having an abortion, I'd still have one.

You can make a point without relentlessly capitalizing words. I and many other posters do so. Try it. Otherwise you're going to be seen as hysterical, because that's how you come off.

You can speak out against it, but it won't change a thing in this world. Basically you're just imposing your judgments on people. The exact opposite of what your god and savior have told you to do.

And btw, states are not successful in their attempts. The constitution of the US overrules everything. Every time a state tries to ban abortion, they fail. And those states where they try to make it difficult, they're essentially murdering women. People like yourself who want women to die needlessly are terrible.
altered state

Kansas City, MO

#227172 Jan 29, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is cutting short the life of a person. A fetus, especially in its earliest stages of development, is not a person. Even the Catholics are finally coming around to that assertion, even if it is to save their own asses. The reality of the situation is that it doesn't matter if you think it is murder. You're never going to stop abortions from happening and any action you take to attempt to do so is in vain. This country will never criminalize the action, women will never stop seeking them and you can use all the capital letters and type your hysterical responses and it won't make any difference. Women have had abortions since forever and they will continue to have abortions for forever. To deny that fact is the true lie being perpetrated here...lol.
Godbots always take the "word" of god and ...Wait, how can a Bible character talk. Oh wait, he talked to them......? Anyway, humans destroy everything that has a price attached to it. Godbots claim a fetus with a heart beat is a human. A worm has seven hearts, not human. A fetus is the result of humans thinking they are in complete control of there society....far from it. Humans have and always will destroy everything they touch!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#227174 Jan 29, 2013
altered state wrote:
<quoted text>Godbots always take the "word" of god and ...Wait, how can a Bible character talk. Oh wait, he talked to them......? Anyway, humans destroy everything that has a price attached to it. Godbots claim a fetus with a heart beat is a human. A worm has seven hearts, not human. A fetus is the result of humans thinking they are in complete control of there society....far from it. Humans have and always will destroy everything they touch!
Not all "Godbots" make that claim.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#227175 Jan 29, 2013
40 yrs and abortion is still legal!

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Bournemouth, UK

#227176 Jan 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The comprehension difficulty is on your part Tony, not mine, you see your reasoning on the definition of murder stems on legislation while mine from reality, lets say hypothetically if the SCOTUS made it legal for you to shoot someone in cold blood based strictly off of your dislike tor that person, does that now make the act you performed NOT murder because the LAW said it was legal and ok for you to that?!........so it goes with abortion, give it some thought please.
Legislation is reality - are you trying to give a bad name to stupid or is it coming naturally?

Not even bothering to respond to the puerile comment about SCOTUS and murder - try to find a worthwhile parallel and I might respond. Otherwise, stop claiming an act is murder when clearly the only place it is so is in your own mind. Dictionary is spelt thus - try opening one.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#227177 Jan 29, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!!

“orally fixated”

Since: Aug 07

Allentown, PA

#227181 Jan 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
How many of you women who choose to abort your pregnacies would like to stand before Almighty God on Judgement Day and have the Lord bring the soul of the baby you aborted before His Throne so that you and see the soul of the preson you chose to MURDER through abortion??
If your god existed, which it doesn't, I would love to stand before Him._Love_ it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Bridgeport, OH

#227182 Jan 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!!
Hmm, if there was such a thing as a god and I was able to stand before it and he asked me why I had two abortions, I would have to say, "Well buddy, apparently it was your will. Since all your other idiot followers say that about other apparently tragic events that happen in this world." And then I would also admonish him for allowing innocent children to be molested, tortured and murdered. Then I would gripe about how some people like athletes, actors and other undeserving have all the money in the world and blow it on drugs, sex and other extravagant items, yet there are children in the world who are starving and have nothing. Actually, come to think of it, it would be a pretty long conversation because I'd have to point out how much he effed up this world and allowed it to go to sh*t. But, then again, I don't believe any person or being like this exists, so this is really moot.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227184 Jan 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!!
So's the death penalty. Or might as well say the same thing when you won't let a poor woman get an abortion and then complain about how her child grew up into a criminal because of their poverty. But oh well!

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227186 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No the capitalization in itself doesn't have anything to do with the statement being true..........ABORTION IS MURDER!!!!!
4th time:

I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?

LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

a few posts back, you say this:

As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.

SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?

You are talking out both sides of your mouth.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227187 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Let's look past legalization for a moment and focus on the action itself, a life within progressing and developing toward a human fetus abruptly cut short and destroyed, that IS MURDER and to deny that fact is the true LIE being perpetrated here.
MURDER is illegal in the United States we live in.

Abortion is legal in the United States we live in.

Hence, abortion CAN NOT be murder.

You are entitled to your own opinions; you are not entitled to your own facts.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227188 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm afraid that your post contains several lies, first off I type some words in capital letters to make my point and not out of hysterial, I don't try to stop abortion because I know that I cannot but I will continue to speak out against it always, thirdly never say never because this current world system will not endure always and so like everything more or less..........abortion will have it's end as there is gradually more and more states that are taking steps to abolish the evil institution.
In other words, you sit in your chair and rage impotently at that which you cannot change.

Since: Apr 11

Europe

#227190 Jan 31, 2013
Khilik,batho ba nka baphelo?chehe!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#227193 Feb 2, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you sit in your chair and rage impotently at that which you cannot change.
"Impotently" being the key word.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227194 Feb 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
4th time:
I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?
LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
a few posts back, you say this:
As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?
You are talking out both sides of your mouth.
And you can ask a 100 or 1, 000th times over if you are so inclined to do so, I will still only answer you when I am ready to do so, but for now perhaps the link below will shed a little light for you..........

http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/07/why-...

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227195 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you can ask a 100 or 1, 000th times over if you are so inclined to do so, I will still only answer you when I am ready to do so, but for now perhaps the link below will shed a little light for you..........
http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/07/why-...
Lawest, there is no website that will answer why you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

In one post,you state: A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

In another, you state As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.

So which is it? Does he allow those bad things to happen or not? You seem to have an inside track as to which hideous things your god allows to happen.

I wonder if you'd have such a cavalier attitude if you had been raped as a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 6 min Johnny 901
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 554,973
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 263,542
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min MUQ2 37,652
Gay snapchat names 40 min naturetree34 110
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 43 min jani jaan 18
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min yon 39,159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 603,646
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 764,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 175,047

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE