There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227267 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical,you never change do you?? I am not surprised.
The sad thing is you put "choice". Did your baby have a chance to live? Of course not. You chose to get rid of your child in the womb. How you live with your self is beyond me.You see, moral people choose to give all of their children life. But we already know you have no morals. No surprise there.
Let me ask you a question, "Precious." Do you consider yourself a Libertarian, or vote Republican?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227269 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
The sad thing is you put "choice". Did your baby have a chance to live? Of course not. You chose to get rid of your child in the womb. How you live with your self is beyond me.You see, moral people choose to give all of their children life. But we already know you have no morals. No surprise there.
Well said LIP.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227270 Feb 22, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question, "Precious." Do you consider yourself a Libertarian, or vote Republican?
NOYB

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227271 Feb 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well said LIP.
Thanks Lawest.
lindy

Raleigh, NC

#227272 Feb 22, 2013
Lfe is Precious wrote:
Just watched a program on a woman who has saved 715 babies who would have been put in trash cans,called project save babies. They have been adopted into loving homes. What do you prodeathers have to say about that???? I can ony guess. Gee how do you know these children won't be abused??? Am I right?
These were 715 babies saved from death. How about we celebrate life for once????
Of course you prodeathers won't see it that way.
I saw that show on Monday. I went to the website and was quite surprised to find so many actors on its advisory board, too.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227273 Feb 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
You call me immoral because I chose abortion once and life twice. I gave birth twice. I chose to have those children live.

Let's investigate this:

You have chosen to tell the truth, presumably, a few times. You have chosen to lie as well.

Does that make you nothing BUT a liar?

You chose to live a few times, and tried to kill yourself a few times.

Does that make you a killer? Immoral? Does that make you a bad mother because you tried to deprive your child of a mother when he was still young? Does it make you a bad grandmother because you tried to deprive your grandchildren of a grandmother?

Wear that hat yourself. See how you like it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227274 Feb 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Would you please show me authoritative proof that "moral people choose to give all of their children life?"

Does this make you immoral because you tried to end your own life?

And for all we know, take your child out with you?
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#227275 Feb 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me immoral because I chose abortion once and life twice. I gave birth twice. I chose to have those children live.
Let's investigate this:
You have chosen to tell the truth, presumably, a few times. You have chosen to lie as well.
Does that make you nothing BUT a liar?
You chose to live a few times, and tried to kill yourself a few times.
Does that make you a killer? Immoral? Does that make you a bad mother because you tried to deprive your child of a mother when he was still young? Does it make you a bad grandmother because you tried to deprive your grandchildren of a grandmother?
Wear that hat yourself. See how you like it.
You obviously are good with the choices that you made. It's not easy to decide to kill something inside your body, but I do think it's the easy way out.
I commend women you go the tough road and choose to have a child, whether they keep that child or allow another couple to raise the child. My comments are only for healthy pregnancy and healthy impregnation circumstances....

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227276 Feb 22, 2013
USG wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are good with the choices that you made. It's not easy to decide to kill something inside your body, but I do think it's the easy way out.
I commend women you go the tough road and choose to have a child, whether they keep that child or allow another couple to raise the child. My comments are only for healthy pregnancy and healthy impregnation circumstances....
Thank you for considering my viewpoint.

It's virtually impossible for a woman to give a child up for adoption once born. Less than 3% of women make that choice.

I could not ever give a child up once I carried it. I had two living children to consider, and knew I could not be the mother that third child deserved or needed.

There's a story behind every single abortion. Woman make the toughest choice of all to terminate the pregnancy. It's heartbreaking.

But if a woman knows she cannot give the child up for adoption, or knows that she cannot be the mother that child deserves, then she's making the responsible choice by having an abortion.

Agreed?

Since: Feb 13

Bedford, OH

#227277 Feb 22, 2013
Every women has the ability to reason and choose for herself. If she wants to have an abortion then OK! that's her decision not yours. I myself don't agree with abortions, but if someone gets one how does that concern you? And why should it, IT'S NOT LIKE ITS YOUR CHILD THEY'RE KILLING. So in stating that, I feel like abortion wouldn't be such an issue if everyone would just mind their business and stick to minding the matters that actually affect them.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227278 Feb 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>NOYB
Why not? I consider it relevant to the discussion as personal convictions play are expressed through political convictions. I myself am a social democrat.
uaxwax

Monessen, PA

#227280 Feb 22, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
The Sex is whats wrong with abortion?

“Saw 'em April 15th 1977”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#227281 Feb 23, 2013
This is so funny. I come back once a month or so and the fundies are still busy deluding themselves that they can change anything at all. Since you folks lost in 1973, why are you not smart enough to understand you lost the argument over 40 years ago and simply move on?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227282 Feb 23, 2013
FundieSmacker wrote:
This is so funny. I come back once a month or so and the fundies are still busy deluding themselves that they can change anything at all. Since you folks lost in 1973, why are you not smart enough to understand you lost the argument over 40 years ago and simply move on?
We've got a saying down 'ere..."mala hierba no se muere." Bad weeds don't die.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#227284 Feb 23, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
There was no baby, just a wad of goo. Not that it was ever any of your business.
Adoption you'll cry. Yeah, I've seen what sort adopt babies. Far too many are looking for a victim to abuse, or a prop to make themselves look good. Sort of like the way you do all your god praising and that when it's in your own book to NOT "pray on the street corners for all to see".
You're not a god, you're a filthy pile of toxic waste.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#227285 Feb 23, 2013
Abortion is M-U-R-D-E-R,AMERICA!!!! And the Lord Jesus Christ witnesses every unborn life that is MURDERED!!
Allah Ali Akbar

Northampton, MA

#227286 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is M-U-R-D-E-R,AMERICA!!!! And the Lord Jesus Christ witnesses every unborn life that is MURDERED!!
Placing children with poofters isn't much better. A bunch of socially enginieered degerates. Only a yew, an a subversive spotted pig democrat could hatch this junk.
Allah Ali Akbar

Northampton, MA

#227287 Feb 23, 2013
'degenerates'
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227288 Feb 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Because prayin' ter Jeebus is ALWAYS so effective to stop dem pregnant teenagers from gitten rid of dem little critters!
LightForce

Rockford, MI

#227289 Feb 23, 2013
FundieSmacker wrote:
Don't fool yourself. I think you lost the war on ethics and morality way before that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min George Justapose 678,673
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min worthless crap 118,726
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Trump your President 2,236
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
____ 1-WORLD 'mark' -- IN PLAIN VIEW ____ 57 min May2017 NewsGlobal 1
News Trump budget shows tiny surplus in 10 years, wi... 1 hr discocrisco 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,837
More from around the web