There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Apr 11

Europe

#227190 Jan 31, 2013
Khilik,batho ba nka baphelo?chehe!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#227193 Feb 2, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you sit in your chair and rage impotently at that which you cannot change.
"Impotently" being the key word.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227194 Feb 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
4th time:
I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?
LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
a few posts back, you say this:
As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?
You are talking out both sides of your mouth.
And you can ask a 100 or 1, 000th times over if you are so inclined to do so, I will still only answer you when I am ready to do so, but for now perhaps the link below will shed a little light for you..........

http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/07/why-...

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227195 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you can ask a 100 or 1, 000th times over if you are so inclined to do so, I will still only answer you when I am ready to do so, but for now perhaps the link below will shed a little light for you..........
http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/07/why-...
Lawest, there is no website that will answer why you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

In one post,you state: A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

In another, you state As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.

So which is it? Does he allow those bad things to happen or not? You seem to have an inside track as to which hideous things your god allows to happen.

I wonder if you'd have such a cavalier attitude if you had been raped as a child.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227196 Feb 3, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>"Impotently" being the key word.
In many different things, I suspect.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227197 Feb 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, there is no website that will answer why you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
In one post,you state: A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
In another, you state As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
So which is it? Does he allow those bad things to happen or not? You seem to have an inside track as to which hideous things your god allows to happen.
I wonder if you'd qhave such a cavalier attitude if you had been raped as a child.
No..........I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth, your problem is that you are not equiped at this point in your life to understand what you are trying to attack here, some people prosper in life due to God's Blessings upon them and others prosper through dishonest and unethical means that God had nothing to do with.

Many have given him the credit for good when he had nothing to do with it, and others have refused to hive him the glory/credit when he DID have everything to do with it, it's a simple matter thst even you should be able to understand, as for the bad and the tragic that happens..........he intervenes at times and doesn't at others, and why that is??????....I would suggest that you get down on your knees in prayer and seek an answer to your questions from HIM.
Clone

Kansas City, MO

#227198 Feb 3, 2013
Slightly Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god existed, which it doesn't, I would love to stand before Him._Love_ it.
He does exist, in their minds. In the womb, after birth and today in their brainwashed minds god is as real as the air. The human mind was tricked by entities not of this earth. The entities want the primitive human animal left in the dark as to the humans true existence........the earth is a floating petri dish and humans are the subjects. Only humans that can accept the truth are intelligent beings. The rest are brainwashed followers!
Clone

Kansas City, MO

#227199 Feb 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
MURDER is illegal in the United States we live in.
Abortion is legal in the United States we live in.
Hence, abortion CAN NOT be murder.
You are entitled to your own opinions; you are not entitled to your own facts.
The human animal at its best! How namy humans on this earth die every day from all forms of everything, nothing excluded?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Bridgeport, OH

#227200 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No..........I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth, your problem is that you are not equiped at this point in your life to understand what you are trying to attack here, some people prosper in life due to God's Blessings upon them and others prosper through dishonest and unethical means that God had nothing to do with.
Many have given him the credit for good when he had nothing to do with it, and others have refused to hive him the glory/credit when he DID have everything to do with it, it's a simple matter thst even you should be able to understand, as for the bad and the tragic that happens..........he intervenes at times and doesn't at others, and why that is??????....I would suggest that you get down on your knees in prayer and seek an answer to your questions from HIM.
At least you admit that. Because that is my point exactly when it comes to you believers. You seem to be okay believing in some being that doesn't mind that children starve, are molested and sometimes murdered.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227201 Feb 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit that. Because that is my point exactly when it comes to you believers. You seem to be okay believing in some being that doesn't mind that children starve, are molested and sometimes murdered.
That of course is YOUR misguided opinion, the Lord will deal out justice in his own time and not when you think he should do so.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Bridgeport, OH

#227202 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That of course is YOUR misguided opinion, the Lord will deal out justice in his own time and not when you think he should do so.
I personally don't believe in any god. But I am amused at how you believers excuse away bad things. There's no way around the fact that you are believing in something that you BELIEVE can intervene and sometimes chooses to intervene, but does not in some cases and allows suffering. Sometimes, unbearable torture of innocent people. And you're okay with that. I know that these things happen because they just do and there's no reasoning to it. But you believe it all happens for a reason and god will just deal with that in his own time...lol. How ridiculous.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227203 Feb 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No..........I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth, your problem is that you are not equiped at this point in your life to understand what you are trying to attack here, some people prosper in life due to God's Blessings upon them and others prosper through dishonest and unethical means that God had nothing to do with.
Many have given him the credit for good when he had nothing to do with it, and others have refused to hive him the glory/credit when he DID have everything to do with it, it's a simple matter thst even you should be able to understand, as for the bad and the tragic that happens..........he intervenes at times and doesn't at others, and why that is??????....I would suggest that you get down on your knees in prayer and seek an answer to your questions from HIM.
No, YOU are avoiding answering the very direct question I have posed

In one post, you STATE that god allowed horrible things to happen to small children.

In another, you state that no one can give god credit or blame as the knowledge isn't there.

Stop avoiding the issue and bringing up specious arguments.

Better yet, admit you were caught talking out both sides of your mouth.

Stop insisting I'd understand this and that if only I prayed for knowledge, read the bible, blah de blah blah blah. Been there, done that, and I saw the hypocrisy of people like YOU far too many times to believe any of it any longer.

Saying crapola like that is the excuse that you and your ilk use to avoid answering simple questions, like the one posted to know for the sixth time.

Have fun with that scarlet H on your chest. It bleeds all over every post you make with your sanctimonious comments and avoidance of simple answers to simple questions.

Go back to being impotent. It's what you do best.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227204 Feb 3, 2013
Clone wrote:
<quoted text>The human animal at its best! How namy humans on this earth die every day from all forms of everything, nothing excluded?
Look it up.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227205 Feb 3, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit that. Because that is my point exactly when it comes to you believers. You seem to be okay believing in some being that doesn't mind that children starve, are molested and sometimes murdered.
It's the christian's all purpose answer. "pray and you will understand."

Then when no answer comes, as it won't, they'll insist you didn't pray hard enough.

It's religious abuse at it's best. Basically, it's always YOUR fault.

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Bridgeport, OH

#227206 Feb 3, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the christian's all purpose answer. "pray and you will understand."
Then when no answer comes, as it won't, they'll insist you didn't pray hard enough.
It's religious abuse at it's best. Basically, it's always YOUR fault.
Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.
Either that or "we're not meant to understand - it's not for us to understand." Gee, what a convenient answer.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#227207 Feb 4, 2013
Jeez. I've been gone since early December, and there are still absolutely no new arguments from the PLAs. Just the same old BS that we've proven wrong several times over.:/

And what's worse is that none of them are even amusing while presenting their recycled bull.

(Then again, I haven't completely caught up to the thread yet.)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#227208 Feb 4, 2013
Man of Science wrote:
Jeez. I've been gone since early December, and there are still absolutely no new arguments from the PLAs. Just the same old BS that we've proven wrong several times over.:/
And what's worse is that none of them are even amusing while presenting their recycled bull.
(Then again, I haven't completely caught up to the thread yet.)
I just came back from Jurasic Park full of atheistic missing links and fish emgrios aborted from old fishes and born as atheists on this earth

but never found you overthere,
I assume you commited low profile crime( stole from old mama on the street her purse with 30 cents) and you were sentenced to prison

and your BS never is changed,only more violent verbaly
because brain moral degradation of your animal atheistic skull is high developed since beginning

just urgent help of dr Shrink can possible stop your disease after next 6 month close internal mental institution for all atheistic animals looking like humans

be careful continental waters of terras lands because know is controled by huge giants Gulu Gulou ready to swallow you like old stinking fish
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227209 Feb 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I just came back from Jurasic Park full of atheistic missing links and fish emgrios aborted from old fishes and born as atheists on this earth
but never found you overthere,
I assume you commited low profile crime( stole from old mama on the street her purse with 30 cents) and you were sentenced to prison
and your BS never is changed,only more violent verbaly
because brain moral degradation of your animal atheistic skull is high developed since beginning
just urgent help of dr Shrink can possible stop your disease after next 6 month close internal mental institution for all atheistic animals looking like humans
be careful continental waters of terras lands because know is controled by huge giants Gulu Gulou ready to swallow you like old stinking fish
I didn't understand anything that you just posted...what the hell are "huge giants Gulu Gulou?"
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#227210 Feb 4, 2013
Abortion is MURDER!! Will abortions go UP when many pregnant females begin to REALIZE that they won't be able to afford the coming MANDATED Obamacare healthcare plan?? Better start learning to keep your draws on!!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Bridgeport, OH

#227211 Feb 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!! Will abortions go UP when many pregnant females begin to REALIZE that they won't be able to afford the coming MANDATED Obamacare healthcare plan?? Better start learning to keep your draws on!!
Just goes to show how much you don't understand about this health care program. Ignorance seems to be a way of life for you. Try educating yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 878,718
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 603,282
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Pegasus 272,878
anyone got cheap cigarettes for sale? (Mar '12) 13 min David96_ 15
Golden Virginia and Amber leaf wanted 41 min David96_ 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,029
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 1 hr WasteWater 14
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web