There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227254 Feb 19, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did do what was right. I had an abortion when I wasn't in the position to have a child. It's called taking responsibility. No matter how ignorant you want to be of the reality of it all.
Let me guess: you were able to finish your education, get a good job, settle down well, all after deciding that there's a proper time and place for a baby?

Congrats honey!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#227256 Feb 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there Pam, long time no hear from, how've things been?
And you are all so right, they will have a negative to bring behind this positive story,
Great Lawest,how about you?Are things good?
I agree they will have something negative to say. But guess what I really don't care. I admire this woman so much for what she has done. God Bless her.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#227257 Feb 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is M-U-R-D-E-R!!!!! What kind of wreckless,irresponsible,COWARD LY world has this world become to become so obsessed,so entangled with the sexual sins that often-times lead to the form of MURDER called ABORTION??!!! Only in very few ocassions should the termination of a pregnancy be morally justified.
so is drinking and driving, dipsh!t.

and anyone who is killed by a drunk driver is an actual living breathing person.

but that's ok right, murderer!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227258 Feb 20, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess: you were able to finish your education, get a good job, settle down well, all after deciding that there's a proper time and place for a baby?
Congrats honey!
I already had two college degrees and a job. There are other definitions of not being ready to have a child.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227259 Feb 20, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already had two college degrees and a job. There are other definitions of not being ready to have a child.
Either way, you still respected your own decision making faculties and made the choice.

What I don't understand is how "pro - lifers" apparently think that it's taking away a woman's choice to have a baby, yet what the pro choice stance dictates is that the option to an abortion be READILY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO WANT IT. It's not as though we're forcing people to abort the fetuses they carry.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#227261 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Great Lawest,how about you?Are things good?
I agree they will have something negative to say. But guess what I really don't care. I admire this woman so much for what she has done. God Bless her.
Life is good Pam, I had been wondering about you lately and hoping that all is well with you.

You have a Blessed day IN the Lord.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#227262 Feb 21, 2013
Lfe is Precious wrote:
Just watched a program on a woman who has saved 715 babies who would have been put in trash cans,called project save babies. They have been adopted into loving homes. What do you prodeathers have to say about that???? I can ony guess. Gee how do you know these children won't be abused??? Am I right?
These were 715 babies saved from death. How about we celebrate life for once????
Of course you prodeathers won't see it that way.
1. Prove anyone here is a "pro-deather." Most of us have living children we CHOSE to have.

2. No such program exists, via the web or IMDB.Com

3. How do know the homes are loving?

4. How do we even know you are telling the truth about watching any TV show, given your extensive history of lying?

Location hidden

#227263 Feb 21, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Prove anyone here is a "pro-deather." Most of us have living children we CHOSE to have.
2. No such program exists, via the web or IMDB.Com
3. How do know the homes are loving?
4. How do we even know you are telling the truth about watching any TV show, given your extensive history of lying?
Typical,you never change do you?? I am not surprised.
The sad thing is you put "choice". Did your baby have a chance to live? Of course not. You chose to get rid of your child in the womb. How you live with your self is beyond me.You see, moral people choose to give all of their children life. But we already know you have no morals. No surprise there.

Location hidden

#227264 Feb 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Life is good Pam, I had been wondering about you lately and hoping that all is well with you.
You have a Blessed day IN the Lord.
You too lawest

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#227265 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Typical,you never change do you?? I am not surprised.
The sad thing is you put "choice". Did your baby have a chance to live? Of course not. You chose to get rid of your child in the womb. How you live with your self is beyond me.You see, moral people choose to give all of their children life. But we already know you have no morals. No surprise there.
If I had a child, I certainly would've have given it life. But during my abortion, there was no child. There was a potential for a child. I made a very moralistic decision to do the right thing by not having a child.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227266 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>You too lawest
Don't be a stranger Pam.(c:
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#227267 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Let me ask you a question, "Precious." Do you consider yourself a Libertarian, or vote Republican?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#227269 Feb 21, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Well said LIP.

Location hidden

#227270 Feb 22, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question, "Precious." Do you consider yourself a Libertarian, or vote Republican?
NOYB

Location hidden

#227271 Feb 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well said LIP.
Thanks Lawest.
lindy

Raleigh, NC

#227272 Feb 22, 2013
Lfe is Precious wrote:
Just watched a program on a woman who has saved 715 babies who would have been put in trash cans,called project save babies. They have been adopted into loving homes. What do you prodeathers have to say about that???? I can ony guess. Gee how do you know these children won't be abused??? Am I right?
These were 715 babies saved from death. How about we celebrate life for once????
Of course you prodeathers won't see it that way.
I saw that show on Monday. I went to the website and was quite surprised to find so many actors on its advisory board, too.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227273 Feb 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
You call me immoral because I chose abortion once and life twice. I gave birth twice. I chose to have those children live.

Let's investigate this:

You have chosen to tell the truth, presumably, a few times. You have chosen to lie as well.

Does that make you nothing BUT a liar?

You chose to live a few times, and tried to kill yourself a few times.

Does that make you a killer? Immoral? Does that make you a bad mother because you tried to deprive your child of a mother when he was still young? Does it make you a bad grandmother because you tried to deprive your grandchildren of a grandmother?

Wear that hat yourself. See how you like it.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227274 Feb 22, 2013
Life is Precious wrote:
Would you please show me authoritative proof that "moral people choose to give all of their children life?"

Does this make you immoral because you tried to end your own life?

And for all we know, take your child out with you?
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#227275 Feb 22, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me immoral because I chose abortion once and life twice. I gave birth twice. I chose to have those children live.
Let's investigate this:
You have chosen to tell the truth, presumably, a few times. You have chosen to lie as well.
Does that make you nothing BUT a liar?
You chose to live a few times, and tried to kill yourself a few times.
Does that make you a killer? Immoral? Does that make you a bad mother because you tried to deprive your child of a mother when he was still young? Does it make you a bad grandmother because you tried to deprive your grandchildren of a grandmother?
Wear that hat yourself. See how you like it.
You obviously are good with the choices that you made. It's not easy to decide to kill something inside your body, but I do think it's the easy way out.
I commend women you go the tough road and choose to have a child, whether they keep that child or allow another couple to raise the child. My comments are only for healthy pregnancy and healthy impregnation circumstances....

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#227276 Feb 22, 2013
USG wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously are good with the choices that you made. It's not easy to decide to kill something inside your body, but I do think it's the easy way out.
I commend women you go the tough road and choose to have a child, whether they keep that child or allow another couple to raise the child. My comments are only for healthy pregnancy and healthy impregnation circumstances....
Thank you for considering my viewpoint.

It's virtually impossible for a woman to give a child up for adoption once born. Less than 3% of women make that choice.

I could not ever give a child up once I carried it. I had two living children to consider, and knew I could not be the mother that third child deserved or needed.

There's a story behind every single abortion. Woman make the toughest choice of all to terminate the pregnancy. It's heartbreaking.

But if a woman knows she cannot give the child up for adoption, or knows that she cannot be the mother that child deserves, then she's making the responsible choice by having an abortion.

Agreed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Maxxx_Payne 24,729
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,465
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 7 min Bug 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 985,588
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 32 min Corbin KY 2009 1
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 2 hr Boone County Bourbon 1
More from around the web