Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
God's plan...to allow 20 children to be shot to death. It's all in his plan, right? Sick people you are.
If topix is anything to go by, I'm not convinced God has anything to do with America's God hating gunnut mentality. My you are an angry one aren't you? Do you also leave guns lying around for anyone to pick up and shoot you with? If you hate God, that's your choice, imho. He won't force you or anyone else to choose any different, there are consequences to a Godless life is all. No matter how much hateful ranting you perform here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
If topix is anything to go by, I'm not convinced God has anything to do with America's God hating gunnut mentality. My you are an angry one aren't you? Do you also leave guns lying around for anyone to pick up and shoot you with? If you hate God, that's your choice, imho. He won't force you or anyone else to choose any different, there are consequences to a Godless life is all. No matter how much hateful ranting you perform here.
Good evening JLU, when you find people that are filled with hatred toward God on THAT level, it is very likely that they had something devastating or traumatic that has happened in their lives to make them that embittered.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening JLU, when you find people that are filled with hatred toward God on THAT level, it is very likely that they had something devastating or traumatic that has happened in their lives to make them that embittered.
I know, I try to be understanding, I've had trauma too, nastiness just gets to me sometimes... Especially when God cops the blame for everything that people choose to do... Forgive me.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening JLU, when you find people that are filled with hatred toward God on THAT level, it is very likely that they had something devastating or traumatic that has happened in their lives to make them that embittered.
I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?

LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

a few posts back, you say this:

As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.

SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?

You are talking out both sides of your mouth.
Infiniti04

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there I04, long time no hear from, how've everythingbeen going for ya?
Great! Life is good and I am blessed. I chime in every once in a while, which is why i took so long to respond to that one. I usually only do this when I'm on temporary duty, and that's what I'm doing now, so I thought that I would jump on here for a few days. I'm simply amazed that "the usuals" are still here without skipping a beat, yet they scream that they have real lives. LMAO How are you?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of problems with what you've typed here.

I cannot hate what I don't believe in. That wouldn't make any sense. What I hate is people using religion to excuse things away because they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand it themselves.

There aren't any consequences to not believing in god. I'm no different than anyone who believes in god, except that I don't think I owe my entire existence to a higher being.

Apparently you can't handle someone expressing an opinion that differs from your own. That's your problem, not mine.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening JLU, when you find people that are filled with hatred toward God on THAT level, it is very likely that they had something devastating or traumatic that has happened in their lives to make them that embittered.
You're foolish to believe that someone has to be bitter to not believe in god. I'm probably one of the happiest-go-lucky people I know. I love life, I love my friends and family. I just don't need to attribute all the good things in my life to something that doesn't exist. It's call intelligence. You should look into it.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of problems with what you've typed here.

I cannot hate what I don't believe in. That wouldn't make any sense. What I hate is people using religion to excuse things away because they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand it themselves.

There aren't any consequences to not believing in god. I'm no different than anyone who believes in god, except that I don't think I owe my entire existence to a higher being.

Apparently you can't handle someone expressing an opinion that differs from your own. That's your problem, not mine.
I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion. I'm merely trying to understand as your posts come across as very angry. You say you cannot hate what you don't believe in yet in the post I responded to, you blamed God for the shootings? Why would you blame something like that on that which you don't believe exists? I don't judge you based on what you believe, we are all humans. I often get abused on topix just for my faith so I don't think beliefs alone are any reason to discount someone's opinion.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>You're foolish to believe that someone has to be bitter to not believe in god. I'm probably one of the happiest-go-lucky people I know. I love life, I love my friends and family. I just don't need to attribute all the good things in my life to something that doesn't exist. It's call intelligence. You should look into it.
That's a fair point. There's just one thing that doesn't mesh with what you said, why do your posts contain so much anger and contradictions?
beatus_fetus

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you didn't respond to this post. Which is it Lawest?
LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
a few posts back, you say this:
As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
SO which is it? He allows it to happen? Or are you giving him credit/blame for something he had nothing to do with?
You are talking out both sides of your mouth.
They all do. It's a fundie-mental requirement to get your Maybe stay out of hell free card. ;)

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fair point. There's just one thing that doesn't mesh with what you said, why do your posts contain so much anger and contradictions?
Her posts don't contain any anger or contradictions, at least not to people who 1) have reasonable reading comprehension skills, 2) aren't simply looking to pick a fight and 3) have an open mind.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
They contain such anger and contradictions because "intelligence" really has nothing to do with her reasoning.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Infiniti04 wrote:
<quoted text>Great! Life is good and I am blessed. I chime in every once in a while, which is why i took so long to respond to that one. I usually only do this when I'm on temporary duty, and that's what I'm doing now, so I thought that I would jump on here for a few days. I'm simply amazed that "the usuals" are still here without skipping a beat, yet they scream that they have real lives. LMAO How are you?
Blessed my friend, glad to year that all is well in your world also.

Peace.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>They contain such anger and contradictions because "intelligence" really has nothing to do with her reasoning.
I see that. Probably better not to bother. <3

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>Her posts don't contain any anger or contradictions, at least not to people who 1) have reasonable reading comprehension skills, 2) aren't simply looking to pick a fight and 3) have an open mind.
Uh huh...

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're foolish to believe that someone has to be bitter to not believe in god. I'm probably one of the happiest-go-lucky people I know. I love life, I love my friends and family. I just don't need to attribute all the good things in my life to something that doesn't exist. It's call intelligence. You should look into it.
I believe you. I know many healthy, wealthy, wise, and temporarily happy non-believers. There is a reason for that, and it is found in God's Word:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.+1 John 2:15+

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh...
LOL. I now see why Aussies aren't known for their ability to articulate intelligent sentences!

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I now see why Aussies aren't known for their ability to articulate intelligent sentences!
Only with intelligent people. Thanks for taking the time to insult me, much appreciated, it tells me all I need to know.
nott

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

There is a pill for everything...right?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Only with intelligent people. Thanks for taking the time to insult me, much appreciated, it tells me all I need to know.
One could say the same thing about the many people, including MPNF that you've insulted.

Hypocrite much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

433 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Appjoy invite code 5 min Kingmajor 11
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Catcher1 722,087
BLACK men think ALL WHITE WOMEN want them. 7 min Kayla 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 172,539
Arizona Pastor Sued By Couple for $6.6 Million,... (Dec '12) 8 min Bulls Eye 554
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min number four 224,588
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min ThatOneBand 115,592
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Aura Mytha 256,958
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••