Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainless? I agreed with one of your links. Thank you for admitting you are brainless.
http://www.ehd.org/dev_article_unit4.php
Heart beats at 3 weeks 1 day after gestation.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
Heart beats at 4 weeks after gestation.
As you correctly pointed out, it's not hard to get the answer; it's not even remotely hard to get a VALID, NON-BIASED site to get the answer.
Just try a little harder.
The Little Prince
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

<quoted text>
I

Once when I was six I saw a magnificent picture in a book about the jungle, called True Stories. It showed a boa constrictor swallowing a wild beast. Here is a copy of the picture.___O___>
In the book it said: "Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole, without chewing. Afterward they are no longer able to move, and they sleep during the six months of their digestion."
<3

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus at the age you are discussing does not have a functional heart. It has in the early stages a pulsating tube that is a precursor to a fully developed heart.
You do not know how to do research. You do not know what "proof" is. I do not know how you got out of high school without knowing these things. Your education is subpar. And yet here you are, trying to tell people clearly superior to you how to run their lives. What a hoot.
<quoted text cont...>
"Hal was beginning to grasp that it wasn't helping him to live by a double standard. He judged himself by harsh rules that he would never apply to anyone else. He initially defended this tendency--as many demanding perfectionists will--by claiming it would help him in some way to be so much harder on himself than on others." Tbc...
<3

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And a few million others.(C:
Reality is not a popularity contest. No matter how many people choose to believe in Jesus, he is still nothing more than a long dead Jewish rabbi and a false god.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, while I can't argue with you there, I would contend that the responsibility begins at ensuring you don't get preggers in the first place if you're not ready to have a child.
I don't think you would find any argument with that view - proper birth control is paramount. Unfortunately in the RW it does sometimes fail and then choices have to be made. Some decide to go through with the pregnancy and birth, some decide on a termination. It is the choice of the person carrying the foetus. Personally, I'd prefer if they had the baby, but since it isn't my uterus, it isn't my call.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not responsible for your inability to express yourself clearly". I don't love quotes, merely think that is apposite in your case.
No good saying you can provide links - do it. I have already done my research. Here's one of several I used: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
You will note that the heart does not BEGIN to form until 5 weeks after conception - be a little tricky for there to be a heartbeat prior to that development.
Well, the heart beating before it forms is exactly like a fetus being a baby before it is born. Just ignore reality and it all works out just fine.

“Ignore the trolls”

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Dearest tony1003, you are are moron.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/242600-when...
Wow! This was the first thing that came up! I must be a genius (not saying much on topix, I know)....
I didn't even have to go into Hospital records...amazing, this google thing is really awesome!
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/facts/fetaldevel...
http://www.realalternatives.org/pregnant/feta...
Inbred eeejit perhaps?
An interesting news report.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-131...
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic...
Took me 3 minutes to find these. Did your mother smoke crack when pregnant with you by any chance?
If so, don't feel badly, it's not your fault you're deficient.
Peace and love and lots of living, breathing babies everywhere <3
(Not to be eaten!)
And you are a very rude ignoramus masquerading as a Christian, lacking all the values such a person should have. You have absolutely no right whatsoever to make insulting references to my mother, who for your information is no longer alive.

One link does not work.

One link (Daily Mail) is utterly irrelevant. Not a paper renowned in the UK for its accuracy in reportage.

Two links SUPPORT what I have said, that heart development begins at 5 weeks - ergo no heartbeat at least till then.

Two links comne from rabidly anti-abortion sites will post information because it fits their agenda, not because it is accurate.

And that is the level of your research skills? Now work out who is the moron. Just deflection to avoid answering the question I asked as to why there should be lots of babies everywhere.

“Ignore the trolls”

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'research' aka copy and paste, was done for YOU, oh special one. I already know.
Peace, love and babies everywhere <3
More lies - but no surprise there - I referenced information by directing you to the source. Do you know what "copy and paste" is? Won't send you to look it up, because your use of the dictionary proved your capabilities in that department.

“Ignore the trolls”

Poole, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...typical brainless guff.
If you don't like the links do your own research.
Cheers <3
Proved wrong and unable to read the links you post for content and this is your response? You are a guinea a minute. E d u c a t i o n is spelt thus - try and obtain some.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Peace and love and lots of living, breathing babies everywhere <3
(Not to be eaten!)
A stopped clock is right twice a day, a stopped calender page takes years...

You have managed to stumble onto a truth - and I'll bet you didn;t even realize it! A baby is a BREATHING person. It is not a baby until it actually is breathing. Fetuses don't breath: a fetus is not a baby.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
A stopped clock is right twice a day, a stopped calender page takes years...
You have managed to stumble onto a truth - and I'll bet you didn;t even realize it! A baby is a BREATHING person. It is not a baby until it actually is breathing. Fetuses don't breath: a fetus is not a baby.
*snort*

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, while I can't argue with you there, I would contend that the responsibility begins at ensuring you don't get preggers in the first place if you're not ready to have a child.
You are right. However, birth control can and does fail. I know that first hand.

I personally know two women who had tubal ligations fail. Men with vasectomies have been known to father children.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were brighter, I would not have to repeat myself. What you DO speaks louder than what you say.
if i didn't know better i would say this is LiarLips younger sister.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that "research" would include the action if finding reputable, valid information. But then, that does take a bit of effort; something she seems to not value highly.
Other than her laughably meant-to-annoy-but-fails-miser ably line of "lots of babies." If only she was concerned about "lots of healthy loved children" or "healthy, self-supporting, happy adults."
She is a dumb C. And you are correct. She put no effort into finding the information that affects people's lives. But like all Forced Birther perverts, she wants to be in charge.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
if i didn't know better i would say this is LiarLips younger sister.
You do not know better. You know shit. And you talk shit.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a dumb C. And you are correct. She put no effort into finding the information that affects people's lives. But like all Forced Birther perverts, she wants to be in charge.
You dont kiss your mama with that mouth do ya?

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont kiss your mama with that mouth do ya?
Why do you ask?

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>A stopped clock is right twice a day, a stopped calender page takes years...

You tell yourself whatever you need to.
<3

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>She is a dumb C. And you are correct. She put no effort into finding the information that affects people's lives. But like all Forced Birther perverts, she wants to be in charge.
Yes. I want to be in charge of the loony troll brigade. It's my dream.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know better. You know shit. And you talk shit.
You need a bucket. You're dribbling again.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>You dont kiss your mama with that mouth do ya?
Lmao! Hey Larry!
It doesn't have a mama, it's not human, it's a troll bot.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 216,421 - 216,440 of221,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

689 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 679,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Aerobatty 216,508
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min wilderide 89,430
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min yon 37,999
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min RFD 380
Gay Snapchat Names 16 min Coklover14 1,300
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Adam 596,473
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 511,838
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Pegasus 250,312
•••
•••
•••