|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good decision, because you will find very little of it ( intelligence) here sadly.&#55357;&#56865;
Speak for yourself, Fruitbat.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Murder is whatever the law says it is. However, an unborn baby or foetus to some, has a heartbeat, within 2 to 5 weeks of conception, nevertheless, killing is killing. Regardless of law, creed, race, social and educational status, religion, beliefs, circumstances and opinions.
Peace and love and lots of beautiful babies <3

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Murder is whatever the law says it is. However, an unborn baby or foetus to some, has a heartbeat, within 2 to 5 weeks of conception, nevertheless, killing is killing. Regardless of law, creed, race, social and educational status, religion, beliefs, circumstances and opinions.
Everywhere I have checked it says 6 weeks - at two weeks from conception there is virtually nothing there. Your point is what?

Killing of another person is muder/manslaughter unless it is in self-defence. Abortion is legal. It is not up to individuals to decide what they think the law should be.

Why should anyone have lots of babies?

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Everywhere I have checked it says 6 weeks - at two weeks from conception there is virtually nothing there. Your point is what?

Killing of another person is muder/manslaughter unless it is in self-defence. Abortion is legal. It is not up to individuals to decide what they think the law should be.

Why should anyone have lots of babies?
You've misunderstood most of my post. Depending on who you ask or where you look it's between 2 and 5 weeks after conception. Those figures come from Doctors, some of whom claim that it's not definitively known. When current technology is able to detect the baby's heartbeat is a different issue to when a baby actually has a heartbeat. I know abortion is legal, which is why I stated that murder is whatever the LAW says it is. That does not mean that terminating a life is not killing. Legal or not, to kill is still killing.
Peace and love and babies everywhere <3

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You've misunderstood most of my post. Depending on who you ask or where you look it's between 2 and 5 weeks after conception. Those figures come from Doctors, some of whom claim that it's not definitively known. When current technology is able to detect the baby's heartbeat is a different issue to when a baby actually has a heartbeat. I know abortion is legal, which is why I stated that murder is whatever the LAW says it is. That does not mean that terminating a life is not killing. Legal or not, to kill is still killing.
Peace and love and babies everywhere <3
I can only respond to what you post - to avoid misunderstanding, you need to make your meaning clear.

Care to give a source for repeating inaccurate information - I can give a variety of medical sites that support 6 weeks. You didn't answer the question. What is your point?

Killing means depriving of life. Here's a link to the dictionary dfinition: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kil...

A foetus does not have life independent of the mother. Thus I would question your use of the term.

Also, you did not answer my question as to why anyone should have lots of babies and certainly now why they should be "everywhere".

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only respond to what you post - to avoid misunderstanding, you need to make your meaning clear.
Care to give a source for repeating inaccurate information - I can give a variety of medical sites that support 6 weeks. You didn't answer the question. What is your point?
Killing means depriving of life. Here's a link to the dictionary dfinition: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kil...
A foetus does not have life independent of the mother. Thus I would question your use of the term.
Also, you did not answer my question as to why anyone should have lots of babies and certainly now why they should be "everywhere".
"I am not responsible for your failure to comprehend what I write." I really do love that quote.

I could provide a variety of links to medical sites that support 2 to 5 weeks. I could even provide copies of public medical research documents as well as non confidential Doctor's reports. If I wanted to, that is.
It would be best however, if you did your own research as you are clearly in doubt. Did you not say 8 weeks before?
I feel no need whatsoever to prove myself to you, or to provide anything for you.
Are you a medical researcher by any chance whatsoever?
I am aware of the meaning of the word kill, however, an unborn baby not having life independently of his/her mother, does not negate his/her life. An unborn baby is a live human being. Not a 'nothing'. Surely, so many people would not debate over and spend millions to study a complete absence of anything, or 'nothing', as you put it.
Peace and love and lots of baby smiles <3

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not responsible for your failure to comprehend what I write." I really do love that quote.
I could provide a variety of links to medical sites that support 2 to 5 weeks. I could even provide copies of public medical research documents as well as non confidential Doctor's reports. If I wanted to, that is.
It would be best however, if you did your own research as you are clearly in doubt. Did you not say 8 weeks before?
I feel no need whatsoever to prove myself to you, or to provide anything for you.
Are you a medical researcher by any chance whatsoever?
I am aware of the meaning of the word kill, however, an unborn baby not having life independently of his/her mother, does not negate his/her life. An unborn baby is a live human being. Not a 'nothing'. Surely, so many people would not debate over and spend millions to study a complete absence of anything, or 'nothing', as you put it.
Peace and love and lots of baby smiles <3
"I am not responsible for your inability to express yourself clearly". I don't love quotes, merely think that is apposite in your case.

No good saying you can provide links - do it. I have already done my research. Here's one of several I used: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
You will note that the heart does not BEGIN to form until 5 weeks after conception - be a little tricky for there to be a heartbeat prior to that development.

An unborn baby is not "a live human being". That is why it is called a foetus. It is a series of cells growing in the host, totally dependant on that host. It does not have a "life" independent of its mother until the successful birth. Whilst on the subject, do not put words into my post that I did not use - I have never referred to a foetus as "nothing" - so do not pretend that I have. That would be a lie - but given the inaccuracy of information you put on here, does not surprise me.

Still waiting for an answer to why you think there should be lots of babies everywhere.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I think this applies to any argument when differing 'facts' exist, not just religious ones.
Monday January 7
This Year, Live by the Beatitudes (7)
Lev 8-10, Matt 5:13-26, Ps 42:1-5, Pr 1:20-23
'Blessed are the peacemakers...' Matthew 5:9

The story's told of two blokes who were arguing about religion. One of them finally shouted,'Ok, you serve God your way and I'll serve Him His way!' When we make our opinions a precondition for loving one another, we end up alienating one another. Much of what we fight about doesn't matter. Jesus said,'By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.'(John 13:35) It's not enough to love peace, you've got to become a peacemaker. When a fight erupted in the New Testament church over eating certain foods, Paul stepped in:'Let us stop passing judgement on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died. Therefore do not let what you know is good to be spoken of as evil. For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval. Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and mutual edification...So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God...'(Romans 14:13-22) So, be a peacemaker!
The Word for Today

Another tall order, for me at least. I read a book called The Peacemaker by Ken Sande, given to me by a dear friend, who noticed that this was not my forte. I enjoyed both the book and the little studies and exercises within it. Indeed, I have never been much of a 'peacemaker', the opposite is true, I was always more of a provoker and a confronter, great for my profession but more productive if done in a kind and loving manner, terrible for personal relationships. People do not like to be confronted, provoked, disagreed with or disrespected. I am very grateful to God that this is not an aspect of myself that I have to develop on my own. I am also thankful for the help I have received in my development thus far. Please, Lord, help all Christians to develop and grow into the role of 'peacemakers' as is Your will for us, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Peace and love and understanding <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not responsible for your inability to express yourself clearly". I don't love quotes, merely think that is apposite in your case.
No good saying you can provide links - do it. I have already done my research. Here's one of several I used: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
You will note that the heart does not BEGIN to form until 5 weeks after conception - be a little tricky for there to be a heartbeat prior to that development.
An unborn baby is not "a live human being". That is why it is called a foetus. It is a series of cells growing in the host, totally dependant on that host. It does not have a "life" independent of its mother until the successful birth. Whilst on the subject, do not put words into my post that I did not use - I have never referred to a foetus as "nothing" - so do not pretend that I have. That would be a lie - but given the inaccuracy of information you put on here, does not surprise me.
Still waiting for an answer to why you think there should be lots of babies everywhere.
What does 'apposite' mean? Did you make up a word as well? Do your own research. Unless you want to pay me?
I don't really need to take part in this conversation anymore. Have a lovely night/day :D
Peace, love and lots of babies everywhere <3

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 'apposite' mean? Did you make up a word as well? Do your own research. Unless you want to pay me?
I don't really need to take part in this conversation anymore. Have a lovely night/day :D
And that ladies and gentlemen, is what is known as "tapping out".

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not pray for me. God might think I would hang out with you.
HA! Excellent :)

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
She was agreeing with you.
I saw her response and apologized. For whatever reason, I thought Lawest had made that post.

LoveSPell, again, I apologize for snapping at you.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Babies grow into children who grow into teenagers. Each individual human being, no matter what age, requires love, care, nurturing, etc.

If one cannot or will not support and nurture that human being so long as it lives, they have no business giving birth to it.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>And that ladies and gentlemen, is what is known as "tapping out".
Sometimes. Other times it can be; "not worth it", "can't be bothered", "I have no need to prove anything", "you're either too young or too uneducated for me to bother arguing with", "you might be a troll that just wants to fight and sense doesn't come into it", "ooh there's a good movie on", "don't see the point in arguing about 'nothing'", "I'm off to have an intelligent conversation with my cat or my 9yr old son or maybe both", "I'm off to have dinner", "I feel like I'm talking to a water melon", "I don't like talking to people who think unborn babies are not human", "not in the mood to humour anyone today" etc etc etc..........could list more reasons but I'm off to have an intelligent conversation with my left big toe.
<3

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good at reading? I've done my research and gave you a link. You clearly are too idle to do your own and produce evidence for what you claim. Now there's a surprise.

No irony, I'm glad to note in you not kinowing a word and rather than going to the dictionary, asking me for the meaning, having just told me to "do my own research" (which I had).

Unless you substantiate your claim about a baby's heart beat - have to assume you are a liar.

Still waiting for the answer to the question about why there should be lots of babies everywhere.

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
And that ladies and gentlemen, is what is known as "tapping out".
You spotted it!

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Not good at reading? I've done my research and gave you a link. You clearly are too idle to do your own and produce evidence for what you claim. Now there's a surprise.

No irony, I'm glad to note in you not kinowing a word and rather than going to the dictionary, asking me for the meaning, having just told me to "do my own research" (which I had).

Unless you substantiate your claim about a baby's heart beat - have to assume you are a liar.

Still waiting for the answer to the question about why there should be lots of babies everywhere.
The word 'apposite' is not in the dictionary.
<3

“Ignore the trolls”

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The word 'apposite' is not in the dictionary.
<3
Look again - you do know how to use a dictionary I presume (and not one used in elementary school). Try not to display you ignorance - an online one will give you the word.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look again - you do know how to use a dictionary I presume (and not one used in elementary school). Try not to display you ignorance - an online one will give you the word.
No, sadly, I don't even know what a dictionary is.....thanks a lot for the tip, I've learnt so much from our time together. God Bless you.
Peace <3
(Opposite would have made a lot more sense, but then again, I am just a simple idiot, forgive me, it would mean a lot :)

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Right. Killing is killing. Tell me, if you will, what do you eat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 216,321 - 216,340 of221,368
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

467 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Hidingfromyou 530,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min dirty white boy- 716,816
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min scirocco 114,670
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min andet1987 3,882
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Hidingfromyou 93,240
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 20 min andet1987 1,483
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min andet1987 5,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min HipGnosis 171,470
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000