“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Bournemouth, UK

#226874 Jan 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
Omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent: if God exists, how can he not have anything to do with everything that happens? There is no logic in what you post.
Doctor REALITY

West Memphis, AR

#226875 Jan 6, 2013
Abortion is MURDER.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#226876 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Sex is whats wrong?

“Ignore the trolls”

Bournemouth, UK

#226877 Jan 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER.
Silly boy - give the staute that supports your assertion. Or are you unfamiliar with Roe vs Wade?

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

#226878 Jan 6, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent: if God exists, how can he not have anything to do with everything that happens? There is no logic in what you post.
Nothing biblical in what she says either. Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Philadelphia, PA

#226879 Jan 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true. We should always keep them in prayer rather they want us to or not.
Blessings.
Do not pray for me. God might think I would hang out with you.

Philadelphia, PA

#226880 Jan 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And a few million others.(C:
Dogmatism is by far the best fall-back defense, the most impregnable castle, that ignorance can find. It's also a dead give-away that the person doesn't know why he believes what he believes. The Authoritarians” by Bob Altemeyer

Philadelphia, PA

#226881 Jan 7, 2013
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?????
I don't need an imaginary being to tell me what is right and wrong. Apparently you do.
She was agreeing with you.

Philadelphia, PA

#226882 Jan 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good decision, because you will find very little of it ( intelligence) here sadly.&#55357;&#56865;
Speak for yourself, Fruitbat.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#226883 Jan 7, 2013
Murder is whatever the law says it is. However, an unborn baby or foetus to some, has a heartbeat, within 2 to 5 weeks of conception, nevertheless, killing is killing. Regardless of law, creed, race, social and educational status, religion, beliefs, circumstances and opinions.
Peace and love and lots of beautiful babies <3

“Ignore the trolls”

Bournemouth, UK

#226884 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Murder is whatever the law says it is. However, an unborn baby or foetus to some, has a heartbeat, within 2 to 5 weeks of conception, nevertheless, killing is killing. Regardless of law, creed, race, social and educational status, religion, beliefs, circumstances and opinions.
Peace and love and lots of beautiful babies <3
Everywhere I have checked it says 6 weeks - at two weeks from conception there is virtually nothing there. Your point is what?

Killing of another person is muder/manslaughter unless it is in self-defence. Abortion is legal. It is not up to individuals to decide what they think the law should be.

Why should anyone have lots of babies?

“The..”

#226885 Jan 7, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Everywhere I have checked it says 6 weeks - at two weeks from conception there is virtually nothing there. Your point is what?

Killing of another person is muder/manslaughter unless it is in self-defence. Abortion is legal. It is not up to individuals to decide what they think the law should be.

Why should anyone have lots of babies?
You've misunderstood most of my post. Depending on who you ask or where you look it's between 2 and 5 weeks after conception. Those figures come from Doctors, some of whom claim that it's not definitively known. When current technology is able to detect the baby's heartbeat is a different issue to when a baby actually has a heartbeat. I know abortion is legal, which is why I stated that murder is whatever the LAW says it is. That does not mean that terminating a life is not killing. Legal or not, to kill is still killing.
Peace and love and babies everywhere <3

“Ignore the trolls”

Bournemouth, UK

#226886 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You've misunderstood most of my post. Depending on who you ask or where you look it's between 2 and 5 weeks after conception. Those figures come from Doctors, some of whom claim that it's not definitively known. When current technology is able to detect the baby's heartbeat is a different issue to when a baby actually has a heartbeat. I know abortion is legal, which is why I stated that murder is whatever the LAW says it is. That does not mean that terminating a life is not killing. Legal or not, to kill is still killing.
Peace and love and babies everywhere <3
I can only respond to what you post - to avoid misunderstanding, you need to make your meaning clear.

Care to give a source for repeating inaccurate information - I can give a variety of medical sites that support 6 weeks. You didn't answer the question. What is your point?

Killing means depriving of life. Here's a link to the dictionary dfinition: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kil...

A foetus does not have life independent of the mother. Thus I would question your use of the term.

Also, you did not answer my question as to why anyone should have lots of babies and certainly now why they should be "everywhere".

“The..”

#226887 Jan 7, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only respond to what you post - to avoid misunderstanding, you need to make your meaning clear.
Care to give a source for repeating inaccurate information - I can give a variety of medical sites that support 6 weeks. You didn't answer the question. What is your point?
Killing means depriving of life. Here's a link to the dictionary dfinition: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kil...
A foetus does not have life independent of the mother. Thus I would question your use of the term.
Also, you did not answer my question as to why anyone should have lots of babies and certainly now why they should be "everywhere".
"I am not responsible for your failure to comprehend what I write." I really do love that quote.

I could provide a variety of links to medical sites that support 2 to 5 weeks. I could even provide copies of public medical research documents as well as non confidential Doctor's reports. If I wanted to, that is.
It would be best however, if you did your own research as you are clearly in doubt. Did you not say 8 weeks before?
I feel no need whatsoever to prove myself to you, or to provide anything for you.
Are you a medical researcher by any chance whatsoever?
I am aware of the meaning of the word kill, however, an unborn baby not having life independently of his/her mother, does not negate his/her life. An unborn baby is a live human being. Not a 'nothing'. Surely, so many people would not debate over and spend millions to study a complete absence of anything, or 'nothing', as you put it.
Peace and love and lots of baby smiles <3

“Ignore the trolls”

Bournemouth, UK

#226889 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not responsible for your failure to comprehend what I write." I really do love that quote.
I could provide a variety of links to medical sites that support 2 to 5 weeks. I could even provide copies of public medical research documents as well as non confidential Doctor's reports. If I wanted to, that is.
It would be best however, if you did your own research as you are clearly in doubt. Did you not say 8 weeks before?
I feel no need whatsoever to prove myself to you, or to provide anything for you.
Are you a medical researcher by any chance whatsoever?
I am aware of the meaning of the word kill, however, an unborn baby not having life independently of his/her mother, does not negate his/her life. An unborn baby is a live human being. Not a 'nothing'. Surely, so many people would not debate over and spend millions to study a complete absence of anything, or 'nothing', as you put it.
Peace and love and lots of baby smiles <3
"I am not responsible for your inability to express yourself clearly". I don't love quotes, merely think that is apposite in your case.

No good saying you can provide links - do it. I have already done my research. Here's one of several I used: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
You will note that the heart does not BEGIN to form until 5 weeks after conception - be a little tricky for there to be a heartbeat prior to that development.

An unborn baby is not "a live human being". That is why it is called a foetus. It is a series of cells growing in the host, totally dependant on that host. It does not have a "life" independent of its mother until the successful birth. Whilst on the subject, do not put words into my post that I did not use - I have never referred to a foetus as "nothing" - so do not pretend that I have. That would be a lie - but given the inaccuracy of information you put on here, does not surprise me.

Still waiting for an answer to why you think there should be lots of babies everywhere.

“The..”

#226890 Jan 7, 2013
I think this applies to any argument when differing 'facts' exist, not just religious ones.
Monday January 7
This Year, Live by the Beatitudes (7)
Lev 8-10, Matt 5:13-26, Ps 42:1-5, Pr 1:20-23
'Blessed are the peacemakers...' Matthew 5:9

The story's told of two blokes who were arguing about religion. One of them finally shouted,'Ok, you serve God your way and I'll serve Him His way!' When we make our opinions a precondition for loving one another, we end up alienating one another. Much of what we fight about doesn't matter. Jesus said,'By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.'(John 13:35) It's not enough to love peace, you've got to become a peacemaker. When a fight erupted in the New Testament church over eating certain foods, Paul stepped in:'Let us stop passing judgement on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died. Therefore do not let what you know is good to be spoken of as evil. For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval. Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and mutual edification...So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God...'(Romans 14:13-22) So, be a peacemaker!
The Word for Today

Another tall order, for me at least. I read a book called The Peacemaker by Ken Sande, given to me by a dear friend, who noticed that this was not my forte. I enjoyed both the book and the little studies and exercises within it. Indeed, I have never been much of a 'peacemaker', the opposite is true, I was always more of a provoker and a confronter, great for my profession but more productive if done in a kind and loving manner, terrible for personal relationships. People do not like to be confronted, provoked, disagreed with or disrespected. I am very grateful to God that this is not an aspect of myself that I have to develop on my own. I am also thankful for the help I have received in my development thus far. Please, Lord, help all Christians to develop and grow into the role of 'peacemakers' as is Your will for us, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Peace and love and understanding <3

“The..”

#226891 Jan 7, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not responsible for your inability to express yourself clearly". I don't love quotes, merely think that is apposite in your case.
No good saying you can provide links - do it. I have already done my research. Here's one of several I used: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-car...
You will note that the heart does not BEGIN to form until 5 weeks after conception - be a little tricky for there to be a heartbeat prior to that development.
An unborn baby is not "a live human being". That is why it is called a foetus. It is a series of cells growing in the host, totally dependant on that host. It does not have a "life" independent of its mother until the successful birth. Whilst on the subject, do not put words into my post that I did not use - I have never referred to a foetus as "nothing" - so do not pretend that I have. That would be a lie - but given the inaccuracy of information you put on here, does not surprise me.
Still waiting for an answer to why you think there should be lots of babies everywhere.
What does 'apposite' mean? Did you make up a word as well? Do your own research. Unless you want to pay me?
I don't really need to take part in this conversation anymore. Have a lovely night/day :D
Peace, love and lots of babies everywhere <3

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#226892 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 'apposite' mean? Did you make up a word as well? Do your own research. Unless you want to pay me?
I don't really need to take part in this conversation anymore. Have a lovely night/day :D
Peace, love and lots of babies everywhere <3
And that ladies and gentlemen, is what is known as "tapping out".

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#226893 Jan 7, 2013
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not pray for me. God might think I would hang out with you.
HA! Excellent :)

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#226894 Jan 7, 2013
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
She was agreeing with you.
I saw her response and apologized. For whatever reason, I thought Lawest had made that post.

LoveSPell, again, I apologize for snapping at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min doug 38,719
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 740,321
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min CunningLinguist 227,898
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min RADEKT 259,732
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Lyndi 173,860
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 30 min tarek 897
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 33 min patrick boadu 173
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 543,118

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••