|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen the movie "Legion" - they are in a diner with the angel Michael and Dennis Quaids character proclaims his disbelief in God and the angel tells him that's okay, he does n't believe in you, either. The look on his face when he receives this news is priceless, however, we all know that God loves all of us - even the NB's and someday they may still come to know Him.
A late Merry Christmas wish for all and a Glorious Happy New Year.
Why would anyone who didn't believe in "god' be upset that "god" didn't believe in him/her??? That does not even make sense!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone who didn't believe in "god' be upset that "god" didn't believe in him/her??? That does not even make sense!
^5

as one who doesn't believe in the tooth fairy or the easter bunny!!!!!!!!!!
cow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Moo

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
^5
as one who doesn't believe in the tooth fairy or the easter bunny!!!!!!!!!!
And your point is?????

I don't need an imaginary being to tell me what is right and wrong. Apparently you do.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen the movie "Legion" - they are in a diner with the angel Michael and Dennis Quaids character proclaims his disbelief in God and the angel tells him that's okay, he does n't believe in you, either. The look on his face when he receives this news is priceless, however, we all know that God loves all of us - even the NB's and someday they may still come to know Him.
A late Merry Christmas wish for all and a Glorious Happy New Year.
Very true. We should always keep them in prayer rather they want us to or not.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?????
I don't need an imaginary being to tell me what is right and wrong. Appiarently you do.
No one needs a "imaginary being" to tell them what to do, but you still need God rather you can realize that or not.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No one needs a "imaginary being" to tell them what to do, but you still need God rather you can realize that or not.
That is your opinion, meaningful only to you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And a few million others.(C:

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And a few million others.(C:
Follow the conversation Javert.

You just intimated that a few million people know of my existence.

I sincerely doubt it.

Again, your opinion is valid ONLY to you. I know Christians (as opposed to christians, like you) who vehemently disagree with your representation of the faith.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the conversation Javert.
You just intimated that a few million people know of my existence.
I sincerely doubt it.
Again, your opinion is valid ONLY to you. I know Christians (as opposed to christians, like you) who vehemently disagree with your representation of the faith.
Follow the conversation yourself, you said that my "opinion was valid only to me", when I said 'and a few million others' I was referring to those who believe the gospel..........not those who know YOU. Reading comprehension needed on your part.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No one needs a "imaginary being" to tell them what to do, but you still need God rather you can realize that or not.
Saying we "need" god isn't the same as us needing it. We're just fine without. You people think that anyone who doesn't believe has something missing from their lives. Why? We are just as happy as the next person, living fulfilling lives, sometimes much more so because we believe in enjoying the moment rather than fantasizing about some hopeful afterlife that we don't know exists. It's the condescension of you people that make you vile and obnoxious.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And a few million others.(C:
Yeah, that's how the Nazis were able to slaughter millions of innocent people. They justified their disgusting behavior and tolerance of rape and murder because a few million other people felt that way too.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?????
I don't need an imaginary being to tell me what is right and wrong. Apparently you do.
i was agreeing with you.

have a nice day

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Follow the conversation yourself, you said that my "opinion was valid only to me", when I said 'and a few million others' I was referring to those who believe the gospel..........not those who know YOU. Reading comprehension needed on your part.
Try again:

No one needs a "imaginary being" to tell them what to do, but you still need God rather you can realize that or not.

and a few million others...

I was referring to your opinion that I need some god...not to your opinion which is valid only to you.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i was agreeing with you.
have a nice day
My apologies. For some reason I thought Lawest had posted that. I wondered where it came from!

Again, my apologies.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
Saying we "need" god isn't the same as us needing it. We're just fine without. You people think that anyone who doesn't believe has something missing from their lives. Why? We are just as happy as the next person, living fulfilling lives, sometimes much more so because we believe in enjoying the moment rather than fantasizing about some hopeful afterlife that we don't know exists. It's the condescension of you people that make you vile and obnoxious.
Exactly. The way I see it, these religionist kooks keep insisting that we "need God" because they just can't handle the fact that NOT everyone needs an imaginary being to be law-abiding and productive citizens. Well, that's just too bad...for THEM, that is.

I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago and haven't regretted that decision for a minute. These days, I make my OWN decisions without some nosy church cleric making them FOR me.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The way I see it, these religionist kooks keep insisting that we "need God" because they just can't handle the fact that NOT everyone needs an imaginary being to be law-abiding and productive citizens. Well, that's just too bad...for THEM, that is.
I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago and haven't regretted that decision for a minute. These days, I make my OWN decisions without some nosy church cleric making them FOR me.
^5

mine was more recent. mine was a long journey. but, i did complete it about 4 yrs ago.

i feel so much lighter without all that baggage!!!!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Follow the conversation yourself, you said that my "opinion was valid only to me", when I said 'and a few million others' I was referring to those who believe the gospel..........not those who know YOU. Reading comprehension needed on your part.
I was just thinking that. I'm going back to the intelligent threads.
God Bless L <3

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you lot look really happy, what joy I see here....
<3

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you lot look really happy, what joy I see here....
<3
Yo Stupida, you just got here. We lost a longtime poster recently. We are all sad. She was one of the backbones of this thread and subject. KMA. ESAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

513 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with the word 533,768
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Krackerjacks 115,690
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 4,004
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 93,882
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Anon 722,421
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 20 min Girlygirl 456
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Dave Nelson 224,728
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Charlie Sheen 257,096
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••