Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And a few million others.(C:
Yeah, that's how the Nazis were able to slaughter millions of innocent people. They justified their disgusting behavior and tolerance of rape and murder because a few million other people felt that way too.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?????
I don't need an imaginary being to tell me what is right and wrong. Apparently you do.
i was agreeing with you.

have a nice day

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Follow the conversation yourself, you said that my "opinion was valid only to me", when I said 'and a few million others' I was referring to those who believe the gospel..........not those who know YOU. Reading comprehension needed on your part.
Try again:

No one needs a "imaginary being" to tell them what to do, but you still need God rather you can realize that or not.

That is your opinion, meaningful only to you.

and a few million others...

I was referring to your opinion that I need some god...not to your opinion which is valid only to you.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i was agreeing with you.
have a nice day
My apologies. For some reason I thought Lawest had posted that. I wondered where it came from!

Again, my apologies.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
Saying we "need" god isn't the same as us needing it. We're just fine without. You people think that anyone who doesn't believe has something missing from their lives. Why? We are just as happy as the next person, living fulfilling lives, sometimes much more so because we believe in enjoying the moment rather than fantasizing about some hopeful afterlife that we don't know exists. It's the condescension of you people that make you vile and obnoxious.
Exactly. The way I see it, these religionist kooks keep insisting that we "need God" because they just can't handle the fact that NOT everyone needs an imaginary being to be law-abiding and productive citizens. Well, that's just too bad...for THEM, that is.

I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago and haven't regretted that decision for a minute. These days, I make my OWN decisions without some nosy church cleric making them FOR me.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The way I see it, these religionist kooks keep insisting that we "need God" because they just can't handle the fact that NOT everyone needs an imaginary being to be law-abiding and productive citizens. Well, that's just too bad...for THEM, that is.
I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago and haven't regretted that decision for a minute. These days, I make my OWN decisions without some nosy church cleric making them FOR me.
^5

mine was more recent. mine was a long journey. but, i did complete it about 4 yrs ago.

i feel so much lighter without all that baggage!!!!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Follow the conversation yourself, you said that my "opinion was valid only to me", when I said 'and a few million others' I was referring to those who believe the gospel..........not those who know YOU. Reading comprehension needed on your part.
I was just thinking that. I'm going back to the intelligent threads.
God Bless L <3

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying we "need" god isn't the same as us needing it. We're just fine without. You people think that anyone who doesn't believe has something missing from their lives. Why? We are just as happy as the next person, living fulfilling lives, sometimes much more so because we believe in enjoying the moment rather than fantasizing about some hopeful afterlife that we don't know exists. It's the condescension of you people that make you vile and obnoxious.
You're right, you lot look really happy, what joy I see here....
<3

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you lot look really happy, what joy I see here....
<3
Yo Stupida, you just got here. We lost a longtime poster recently. We are all sad. She was one of the backbones of this thread and subject. KMA. ESAD.
Mother Mary

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> God often works through the resources that he gave man the knowledge to establish, and he can and have made a way out of no way at all when it is needed.
As for the children who was raped and murdered, he allowed it to happen true, why???.......is something you will have to consult him in PRAYER for yourself.
Peace.
He made it happen. The blood is on his hands....his fantasy hands...his ghost hands...his ..whatever 100!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It kind of makes me sad for people like that. To not think much of themselves to give themselves the credit for being the REAL person who gets them through each day. When I do something amazing in my life, I give myself all the credit (and my support system - my family and friends). I don't give the credit for getting through tough times on some imaginary being that I THINK is getting me through this...I'M getting me through this! lol

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Stupida, you just got here. We lost a longtime poster recently. We are all sad. She was one of the backbones of this thread and subject. KMA. ESAD.
Nao precisa de me chama de nomes braba menina/o.
<3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking that. I'm going back to the intelligent threads.
God Bless L <3
Good decision, because you will find very little of it ( intelligence) here sadly.&#55357;&#56865;

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mother Mary wrote:
<quoted text>He made it happen. The blood is on his hands....his fantasy hands...his ghost hands...his ..whatever 100!
No he did not "made it happen", what type of rationale is that?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No he did not "made it happen", what type of rationale is that?
the same type of rationale that says (assuming he exists) that he could have prevented it.

People give "god" credit for getting an A on a test, or making a touchdown, or finding the love of their life. But when something like this happens, you look all mysterious and say "he had his reasons."

Why would a god who helped someone get an a on their test tolerate seeing 24 human beings die at the hands of a madman?

THAT has no rationale.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
A lot of people give God credit for some things that he didn't have anything to do with as well as blaming him for things that he had nothing to do with. You see it works both ways.
In other words, belief in "god" and "his works" are flexible enough to suit the interpretation of the "believer."

All very convenient.

Mary says "God helped me get an A on my test!" You don't believe that, but you WOULD give "god" credit for extending the life of a terminally ill person in great pain for an extra excruciating three months.

As I said, all very convenient. You have no facts to go on, so you make it all up as you go along.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, belief in "god" and "his works" are flexible enough to suit the interpretation of the "believer."
All very convenient.
Mary says "God helped me get an A on my test!" You don't believe that, but you WOULD give "god" credit for extending the life of a terminally ill person in great pain for an extra excruciating three months.
As I said, all very convenient. You have no facts to go on, so you make it all up as you go along.
Only the feeble minded would believe such tripe, God intervenes by his own will and not mine,yours or anyone else.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Only the feeble minded would believe such tripe, God intervenes by his own will and not mine,yours or anyone else.
How can you possibly believe in a god that fails to intervene at Sandy Hook?

By choosing to believe in such a god, you endorse what happened.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

And by making THAT statement would require an even more degrading mind if you truly believe what you've just posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 13 min Kunalkekare 30
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Double Fine 729,867
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min Ricky F 37,656
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 16 min Falcon 660
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 536,940
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min WildWeirdWillie 172,891
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min 1828Petesayke 117,762
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min JudgeNJury 259,099
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••