Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

" You did not read the material on Gosnell. I knew you would not as you are intellectually dishonest. None of you fruitbats is honest or sane. "

Did I not go to some shrill feminist blog for their interpretation of things? Is intellectual dishonesty now merely not taking your side in a debate? I knew about Gosnell well before this conversation. Perhaps you can give me your view of Gosnell instead of whining that I'm not reading your mind. The whole problem with him was that he provided illegal abortions, not that those abortions weren't legal.

"So let us talk about how dishonest you are. I did not say 'What you're saying is that if Roe is done away with, horrible crimes will be committed by... pro-choicers.' You said that. You are into pejorative blaming instead of rational information and policy."

Actually, if abortions is criminalized and illegal abortions pop up, every single one of those abortion doctors will be pro-choice. Complaints about "back-alley" abortions must tacitly admit that.

"I say that the murders committed at the Gosnell Clinic and women going to Mexico for abortions are both happening now when abortion is legal and somewhat available. If abortion is illegal, it will all be a charnel house."

Before Roe, roughly 100 women each year died from back-alley abortion. More people die each year from falling off of latters.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
" You did not read the material on Gosnell. I knew you would not as you are intellectually dishonest. None of you fruitbats is honest or sane. "
Did I not go to some shrill feminist blog for their interpretation of things? Is intellectual dishonesty now merely not taking your side in a debate? I knew about Gosnell well before this conversation. Perhaps you can give me your view of Gosnell instead of whining that I'm not reading your mind. The whole problem with him was that he provided illegal abortions, not that those abortions weren't legal.
"So let us talk about how dishonest you are. I did not say 'What you're saying is that if Roe is done away with, horrible crimes will be committed by... pro-choicers.' You said that. You are into pejorative blaming instead of rational information and policy."
Actually, if abortions is criminalized and illegal abortions pop up, every single one of those abortion doctors will be pro-choice. Complaints about "back-alley" abortions must tacitly admit that.
"I say that the murders committed at the Gosnell Clinic and women going to Mexico for abortions are both happening now when abortion is legal and somewhat available. If abortion is illegal, it will all be a charnel house."
Before Roe, roughly 100 women each year died from back-alley abortion. More people die each year from falling off of latters.
Go to the New York Times or the Philadelphia Inquirer. It is a very public and famous case. You are making excuses for not doing the reading or the thinking this issue involves.

You are ignorant and uninformed about this public health issue but that does not keep you from having an opinion, does it? And you know what they say about opinions ...
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
I was ignoring everyone other than the guy I just replied to on the grounds that their posts somehow found a way to be sub-par for an internet chat board, but this I think merits a response.
"Thank goodness it's not for YOU to decide on the abortion issue. That has already been done, by the SCOTUS."
Just like the SCOTUS deemed slavery and Japanese internment okay?
Those were also repugnant rulings wholly endorsed by the same party and philosophy that supports Roe.
Yes, there have been some repugnant rulings by the Supreme Court in the past. I DON'T include Roe v. Wade in that group.

I simply said it wasn't for YOU -- and other anti-choicers like you -- to decide on the abortion issue. Thanks to the Roe v. Wade decision, it is for EACH woman to decide whether or not to continue a pregnancy. Some women will decide to continue a pregnancy, others will not. The ONLY person who makes the decision is the WOMAN who is pregnant, and if it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required. That means a woman can cheerfully REJECT that option if she doesn't want the hardships and responsibilities that motherhood involves. Don't like the idea of a woman rejecting motherhood? Too bad. As I said before, it ISN'T up to you. Deal with it.
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

youtube.com/watch... …Abortion at Work?

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
Nobody needs abide by your ridiculous categories. You lack reason. I am PRO LIFE and therefore I am adamantly PRO CHOICE. Health issues cannot be reduced to binary categories. Black/White is not all there is. There is Gray.

We will not continue to discuss this because you refuse to acquire the information required to discuss this issue competently. Sneering and shaming does not an argument make. When you have actually acquired the information, I will know and THEN we can continue. Right now it is like trying to have a discussion about Proust with a 5 year old.
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

"We will not continue to discuss this because you refuse to acquire the information required to discuss this issue competently. Sneering and shaming does not an argument make. When you have actually acquired the information, I will know and THEN we can continue. Right now it is like trying to have a discussion about Proust with a 5 year old."

I asked you what your interpretation of the Gosnell case was, and you didn't answer. I honestly have no clue what you're trying to imply.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
"We will not continue to discuss this because you refuse to acquire the information required to discuss this issue competently. Sneering and shaming does not an argument make. When you have actually acquired the information, I will know and THEN we can continue. Right now it is like trying to have a discussion about Proust with a 5 year old."
I asked you what your interpretation of the Gosnell case was, and you didn't answer. I honestly have no clue what you're trying to imply.
You finally said something honest. How was the Gosnell Clinic different that all other abortion clinics? When you can tell me, I will know you did the reading necessary. And tell me then why it was different. You have said so many rude shaming inaccurate things, I see no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to act as though you are sentient. Got it?
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

" You finally said something honest. How was the Gosnell Clinic different that all other abortion clinics? When you can tell me, I will know you did the reading necessary. And tell me then why it was different. You have said so many rude shaming inaccurate things, I see no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to act as though you are sentient. Got it? "

You're getting a little worked up. How about before typing, you count to fifty or something?

Also, "rude shaming inaccurate"? Someone needs to ground up some St John's wort is your coffee.

I just rechecked his Wikipedia page. Gosnell is responsible for a botched abortion leading to a death of a woman, as well as seven infanticides.

So what? Doesn't that make him a super-abortionist?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER!...and Holy Almighty God SEES IT ALL!! And He will AVENGE the MURDER of His defensless babies!!
Silly, ignorant child. The God of the Bible is just fine with abortion, nor does He think of it as murder.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Flying Spaghetti Monster has a special vat of boiling water for people like you. Watch out! Or HE will BOIL you with a huge package of spaghetti and smother you in Ragu.
Eeew. Not even a good sauce? How cruel.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
So, you are okay with a hundred preventable deaths each year?

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
" You finally said something honest. How was the Gosnell Clinic different that all other abortion clinics? When you can tell me, I will know you did the reading necessary. And tell me then why it was different. You have said so many rude shaming inaccurate things, I see no reason to give you the benefit of the doubt and continue to act as though you are sentient. Got it? "
You're getting a little worked up. How about before typing, you count to fifty or something?
Also, "rude shaming inaccurate"? Someone needs to ground up some St John's wort is your coffee.
I just rechecked his Wikipedia page. Gosnell is responsible for a botched abortion leading to a death of a woman, as well as seven infanticides.
So what? Doesn't that make him a super-abortionist?
That is what I asked you. Go back and look. If you cannot tell me "so what," then you are incapable of analysis and/or reading comprehension and not worth discussing this with.

You are probably just here to moan and foam. Have at it. Some people just need to have somebody to look down on, I guess. Your act is lame.
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

" That is what I asked you. Go back and look. If you cannot tell me "so what," then you are incapable of analysis and/or reading comprehension and not worth discussing this with."

Alright. I've asked you four or five times now what you wanted me to understand. Instead of just telling me you just keep belittling me and telling me to go back. You are either:

a. A Troll.

b. A Moron.

c. Both.

"You are probably just here to..." Blah blah blah.

You're probably just here because you live a dreary life and need someplace where you can feel like an EMPOWERED WOMAN!

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
" That is what I asked you. Go back and look. If you cannot tell me "so what," then you are incapable of analysis and/or reading comprehension and not worth discussing this with."
Alright. I've asked you four or five times now what you wanted me to understand. Instead of just telling me you just keep belittling me and telling me to go back. You are either:
a. A Troll.
b. A Moron.
c. Both.
"You are probably just here to..." Blah blah blah.
You're probably just here because you live a dreary life and need someplace where you can feel like an EMPOWERED WOMAN!
Historically and currently homo sapiens has three responses to unwanted reproduction (children): contraception, abortion and infanticide. Personally, I prefer the first two in that order.

If the first two responses are made unavailable, the third response is inevitable. The Forced Birther response to this fact is not pro life or rational. Therefore it is insane.

I need not even express the bad effects on individual women. The effects of such policies hurt children enough for the average bear.

Now I can give you lots of real world evidence, but I think you can google "shooting street children" just as well as I can.

I know that you cannot think or read well enough to understand what I just answered you. Or to figure out how it relates to Gosnell etc. In the battle of wits, you are currently unarmed.

So we will not continue to discuss this public health issue. How about them Eagles?

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, ignorant child. The God of the Bible is just fine with abortion, nor does He think of it as murder.
I do not think, Liam, that I have told you lately how much I heart you. No man is more attractive than a prochoice man. God bless you. I know S/he does.
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

"No man is more attractive than a prochoice man"

You find Gosnell attractive?
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

"If the first two responses are made unavailable, the third response is inevitable. The Forced Birther response to this fact is not pro life or rational. Therefore it is insane."

So if a woman can't get an abortion, it's a certainty that that she'll smother her baby. Do you have some sort of statistic on cradle-smothering before and after 1973?

"Now I can give you lots of real world evidence, but I think you can google "shooting street children" just as well as I can.

I know that you cannot think or read well enough to understand what I just answered you. Or to figure out how it relates to Gosnell etc. In the battle of wits, you are currently unarmed."

I'm pretty sure that you have no clue the meaning of what you've just said or how it relates to Gosnell. Is it just "A lack of abortion causes unwanted children?" Because that's not a deep, unbeatable message.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Nanack Kenden wrote:
"No man is more attractive than a prochoice man"
You find Gosnell attractive?
Does the framistan connect to the leeway?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

380 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Ar aR 720,209
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Rama Naicker 4,478
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 17 min derk 159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Catcher1 172,267
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 35 min bryan 50
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 40 min The Mask 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••