“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

West Bloomfield, MI

#226651 Dec 2, 2012
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a sex life of your own?
It's not appearing as if she has ANY life of her own.
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#226652 Dec 2, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who CARES what someone puts on FB? And sounds like her mother is an A**hole for putting such private information out there about her daughter and her personal decisions. Just because she had a second trimester abortion doesn't mean she had any intention of finding out. Perhaps she didn't know. Who knows. But in all honesty, it sounds like you're a little too preoccupied with what this woman chooses to do or not do. Maybe you should find a life of your own instead of sitting around and finding time to judge others.
Her mother didn't post it she did!...who posts that they just had an abortion.Someone needs to get their morals in check,seriously!...Its not judging it's right from wrong!...N ya I'm the one that needs to get a life,sure?..But I'm the1 judgin'?

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#226653 Dec 2, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beyond the point, all I'm saying is that her mother disagreed with her decision and was really upset that she posted it on FB...she waited until the 2nd trimester to have the abortion also, she intended to have one of those fetuses.
So what if her mother disagreed? That's no one's business but theirs.

People disagree all the time. It doesn't mean that one disagreeing is right and the other wrong.

You don't know WHY that woman had a 2nd trimester abortion, I take it. Did it occur to you that it may have been for the woman's health? Or that something was very wrong with the fetus?

Regardless, it's not YOUR body, therefore your opinion matters only to you.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#226654 Dec 2, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
Her mother didn't post it she did!...who posts that they just had an abortion.Someone needs to get their morals in check,seriously!...Its not judging it's right from wrong!...N ya I'm the one that needs to get a life,sure?..But I'm the1 judgin'?
Who made you the judge of what is moral and what is not?

Seriously, mind your own business and get a life. What someone else does with their reproductive decisions is NOT your concern.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

West Bloomfield, MI

#226655 Dec 2, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you ARE judging. It's none of your business. I don't know why she'd post anything on FB about having an abortion, but again - HER business.

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

#226656 Dec 3, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not appearing as if she has ANY life of her own.
I agree. She seems fixated on the "bad girl." Maybe she is gay? Maybe she envies bad girl her freedom, sexual and otherwise?

Philadelphia, PA

#226657 Dec 3, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beyond the point, all I'm saying is that her mother disagreed with her decision and was really upset that she posted it on FB...she waited until the 2nd trimester to have the abortion also, she intended to have one of those fetuses.
You are small minded and dumber than a box of Twinkies.

Philadelphia, PA

#226658 Dec 3, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
This wome who would always get abortions, her mother was mad at her for what she did because she wanted a grandchild. She even posted it on FB about getting the last abortion, she didnt have the decency to tell her mom because her mom was mad at for the other fetuses. She had no remorse for what she did...I understand no option is an easy option for some women,and others just don't care.
So do you want to criminalize abortion and force women "who just don't care" to be Mothers?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#226659 Dec 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
How many of you women who choose to abort your pregnacies would like to stand before Almighty God on Judgement Day and have the Lord bring the soul of the baby you aborted before His Throne so that you and see the soul of the preson you chose to MURDER through abortion??
Silly child, fetuses do not have souls, so it is impossible to murder a fetus.

Also, the God of the Bible does not have any problem with abortion. If He did, there would be a verse in the Torah calling it a sin. There is no such verse. On the other hand, there are several verses that say that it IS a sin to add anything to the list of sins listed in the Torah. Better repent now, and stop making up such lies in the future.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#226660 Dec 3, 2012
Solai wrote:
<quoted text>
This wome who would always get abortions, her mother was mad at her for what she did because she wanted a grandchild. She even posted it on FB about getting the last abortion, she didnt have the decency to tell her mom because her mom was mad at for the other fetuses. She had no remorse for what she did...I understand no option is an easy option for some women,and others just don't care.
Why should she have any remorse? Remorse is for when you do something wrong, and regret it. The only thing that she should have remose about is her inability to use birth control responsibly.

“Think BIG!”

Since: Dec 12

National City, CA

#226662 Dec 4, 2012
Nothing in life truly means anything other than the meanings you place upon them....the fact that we are mere electromagnetic energy beings housed in these machines we identify as bodies leaves the gateway open to explore in the possibility that a soul doesn't actually truly arrive in the baby body machine until closer to its scheduled birthdate.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#226664 Dec 4, 2012
Many Pro-Birthers have stated that a woman doesn't "have the right" to choose death for her unborn z/e/f.

Yet, they have no issues with the fact that we can choose life for that z/e/f.

Another inconsistency!
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

#226665 Dec 4, 2012
mamma-san wrote:
Many Pro-Birthers have stated that a woman doesn't "have the right" to choose death for her unborn z/e/f.
Yet, they have no issues with the fact that we can choose life for that z/e/f.
Another inconsistency!
That's a joke. right?
The poof out of corrie st

London, UK

#226666 Dec 4, 2012
I think that women should be given a financial reward for aborting their babies. if people keep giving birth at this rate the world will be out of room in 50yrs.

if god was really like the dude in the bible then he wouldnt have let us get in this state.

euthanasia and suicide should also be encouraged.

and everyone should be given a lethal injection at say 75 years old.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#226667 Dec 5, 2012
Nanack Kenden wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a joke. right?
No. Not at all.

One of the Pro-Birther arguments is a z/e/f that is aborted has "no choice."

Yet, we leave it no choice when we give birth.

Simple logic.
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

#226668 Dec 5, 2012
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not at all.
One of the Pro-Birther arguments is a z/e/f that is aborted has "no choice."
Yet, we leave it no choice when we give birth.
Simple logic.
Actually, suicide is always an option for people who wish not to live anymore.

Let's extend your "logic" to other scenarios.

"I want to poison my newborn. It should be my choice."

"Well, what's his choice? Why doesn't he get a say?"

"He's a non-sapient cluster of cells, he can't even conceive of a 'say'. Besides, we're also not taking his opinion into account if we don't poison him."

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#226669 Dec 5, 2012
Nanack Kenden wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, suicide is always an option for people who wish not to live anymore.
Let's extend your "logic" to other scenarios.
"I want to poison my newborn. It should be my choice."
"Well, what's his choice? Why doesn't he get a say?"
"He's a non-sapient cluster of cells, he can't even conceive of a 'say'. Besides, we're also not taking his opinion into account if we don't poison him."
A living, breathing sentient human being is protected by law. He/She has RIGHTS according to our legal system.

A cluster of cells before a specific point of gestation (dependant upon state) does not.j

It always amazes me when people come up with the "lets murder the baby" argument. It makes NO sense.
Nanack Kenden

Racine, WI

#226670 Dec 5, 2012
mamma-san wrote:
<quoted text>
A living, breathing sentient human being is protected by law. He/She has RIGHTS according to our legal system.
A cluster of cells before a specific point of gestation (dependant upon state) does not.j
It always amazes me when people come up with the "lets murder the baby" argument. It makes NO sense.
It always amazes me when pro-aborts mention the fact that infanticide is against the law, whereas abortion is not. Yes. That's the point. We feel that abortion is comparable to infanticide and thus SHOULD be illegal. That's the debate.

A newborn may be "living, breathing, sentient," (just like a zygote/embryo/fetus is living, and very soon breathing and sentient) but so's a dog. So are certain types of plants. A newborn lacks (in the words of Peter Singer, an pro-abort who possesses significantly more intellectual consistency than you) "rationality, autonomy, and self-consciousness".

A newborn is no smarter than a fly (in fact, a fly can care for itself, something a newborn isn't capable of), and when it comes to sheer brainpower it's closer to that "cluster of cells" than it is to you or me.

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#226671 Dec 6, 2012
Nanack Kenden wrote:
<quoted text>
It always amazes me when pro-aborts mention the fact that infanticide is against the law, whereas abortion is not. Yes. That's the point. We feel that abortion is comparable to infanticide and thus SHOULD be illegal. That's the debate.
A newborn may be "living, breathing, sentient," (just like a zygote/embryo/fetus is living, and very soon breathing and sentient) but so's a dog. So are certain types of plants. A newborn lacks (in the words of Peter Singer, an pro-abort who possesses significantly more intellectual consistency than you) "rationality, autonomy, and self-consciousness".
A newborn is no smarter than a fly (in fact, a fly can care for itself, something a newborn isn't capable of), and when it comes to sheer brainpower it's closer to that "cluster of cells" than it is to you or me.
You have every right to believe that abortion is wrong, and I'll fight to the death for your right to believe as you wish.

By the same token, understand that not everybody believes as you do, and that each woman must make the reproductive decision that is right for her life.

Again, understand the difference between LIVING (anything living) and not able to survive outside a woman's uterus. That applies to dogs, cats, armadillos, and babies.

If it's a cluster of cells, unable to survive outside that woman's uterus for more than a few seconds, then her rights to NOT be pregnant and give birth take precedence.

Doesn't every woman deserve the right to NOT be pregnant and give birth against her will? Don't her rights to life and bodily autonomy supercede that of a zygote or embryo smaller than the head of a pin?

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#226672 Dec 6, 2012
Please notice that I can state my argument with ad hominem arguments. I'm sorry I can't say the same about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Insults Are Easier 779,189
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Chess 560,743
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 175,796
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,826
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Dr_Zorderz 265,583
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 27 min cowboy 58
Are our soldiers traitors? 31 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 19
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 9 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web