Portal

Springfield, MO

#226589 Nov 26, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Abortion is MURDER. PERIOD.
Abortion is Gods way of controlling the human population......that's why you see so many gays .........and God didn't stop there...he has plenty of people starving and dying of diseases and don't forget the"Hitler syndrome" war is always a life taker. God does work in mysterious and fictional ways!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Walled Lake, MI

#226590 Nov 27, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations!(Assuming that you want to be pregnant, of course.) I hope that everything goes the way you want it to go.
Thank you. It certainly wasn't planned, but hopefully it all works out.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#226591 Nov 27, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with the death penalty either btw. Life in prison is enough. But that was abortion is ---> it is the death penalty to a innocent, human life. Not potential human life, I said a human life. Life is most definitely precious.
Nope. Early term abortions evacuate a wad of goo, not a human life, only the potential to MAYBE become one.
No guarantees at all that any fertilized egg will become a human life. None.
None of your business whatsoever what decisions OTHER women make about a pregnancy they have. You get to make decisions like that ONLY for yourself.
As it should be.

Location hidden

#226592 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Here is an intersting psychological study regarding the effects of abortion on men:
http://www.menandabortion.net/MAN/pdf/men_abo...
My brother is a testament to this, whose ex-fiance got an abortion for no other reason she had given to him than to kill his baby.
If elective abortion should remain legal under any circumstance outreach centers should be put in place for those affected and perhaps some compassion should be shown rather than simply accuse others of being without compassion for not sharing your view point or gender.
If men don't want to deal with abortion, they need to keep it in their pants. They don't risk their health or life when a woman attempts to bring a pregnancy to term. It's none of their business if a woman has an abortion unless SHE decides it is.

Location hidden

#226593 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect anything more from you. He wanted the baby and she took it's life to spite him. You accuse pro life people of not caring about anything beyond the fetus and it appears the truth is it is you who don't care. As long as a woman can kill her unborn offspring you're okay with that and you don't care who gets hurt in the process.
If a pregnant mother spontaneously aborted due to trauma from an assault do you think she would mourn it as her baby or just a potential life, lump of cells, parasite, or choice?
If a woman has a abortion and the man wants to have a baby, known that is his baby that is also growing inside her. I'm sure it would be easy to develop emotional attachments...then to have all that stripped away and your baby killed and taken away from you.
I'm sure that can be a very depressing experience in both cases and in both cases somone will certainly feel a profound sense of loss (as detailed in the study I posted).
Oh, so sad, too bad! Wad of goo was sucked out and the man is sad. What a shame! Maybe he shouldn't have been having sex with a woman who did not want to gestate a pregnancy.

Location hidden

#226594 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to do with it? Last time I checked pregnancy takes two. That baby was his as well and he wanted more than anything to be a father to that baby. When she had that abortion it destroyed him...especially on the note of her telling him she wanted to do it to kill his baby. You can call it a fetus but my brother will call it his baby that he lost and who are you to deny him involvement.
Would you tell the grieving father to be to suck it up because he didn't have to say and it wasn't his business anyway?
It wasn't a baby, it was goo. There was never a guarantee it could or would become one, either. Quit equating wads of goo to actual living breathing children, they aren't the same.
And most importantly, it wasn't in HIS body.
He does not have any right to be involved in HER decision about HER body unless SHE gives him a say.
Don't like it? Too bad, so sad.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#226595 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
Here is an intersting psychological study regarding the effects of abortion on men:
http://www.menandabortion.net/MAN/pdf/men_abo...
My brother is a testament to this, whose ex-fiance got an abortion for no other reason she had given to him than to kill his baby.
If elective abortion should remain legal under any circumstance outreach centers should be put in place for those affected and perhaps some compassion should be shown rather than simply accuse others of being without compassion for not sharing your view point or gender.
Ok, but what was your brother's contribution to the pregnancy? 10 minutes of pleasure and ejaculation? I'm sorry but why would he want a child with someone who doesn't want a child with him?! Sounds like a bad idea all around. He got himself all worked up to have children with a woman who didn't want children with him- who is really to blame for having such unrealistic expectations?
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#226596 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect anything more from you. He wanted the baby and she took it's life to spite him. You accuse pro life people of not caring about anything beyond the fetus and it appears the truth is it is you who don't care. As long as a woman can kill her unborn offspring you're okay with that and you don't care who gets hurt in the process.
If a pregnant mother spontaneously aborted due to trauma from an assault do you think she would mourn it as her baby or just a potential life, lump of cells, parasite, or choice?
If a woman has a abortion and the man wants to have a baby, known that is his baby that is also growing inside her. I'm sure it would be easy to develop emotional attachments...then to have all that stripped away and your baby killed and taken away from you.
I'm sure that can be a very depressing experience in both cases and in both cases somone will certainly feel a profound sense of loss (as detailed in the study I posted).
Why would a man want to marry someone whom does not agree with him on the aspect of when or whether to have children- it's sad he got hurt but what did he honestly expect? Men's contribution to reproduction is minimal at best and your brother seems to have projected a lot of emotion into hopes and dreams of a child that wasn't even fully formed yet (not to mention not even wanted by his partner)...it's the old adage, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. I don't understand for the life of me why couples who are contemplating marriage or in a committed long term relationship don't discuss their stances on these topics. It saves a lot of problems down the road if you and your partner are on the same page regarding these issues.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#226597 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to do with it? Last time I checked pregnancy takes two. That baby was his as well and he wanted more than anything to be a father to that baby. When she had that abortion it destroyed him...especially on the note of her telling him she wanted to do it to kill his baby. You can call it a fetus but my brother will call it his baby that he lost and who are you to deny him involvement.
Would you tell the grieving father to be to suck it up because he didn't have to say and it wasn't his business anyway?
Sounds like he just wanted to be a father and didn't have the where with all to pump the brakes and make sure his partner that he was taking for life wanted to be a mother, or rather at that time. I can understand the initial disappointment your brother felt but after awhile now, referring it to his lost baby, I think he's just being a bit overly emotional...

I honestly could think of a few fathers who have had born children that died who would take offense to your brother stating he's to be included in that group.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#226598 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
So if he has no business in this matter then why do men get parental rights or have to pay child support? Because they do have a right and responsibility for the human they played a part in creating. If a man refuses to be a father he is immature, a boy, coward, piece of crap, a dead beat. If a woman doesn't want to be a mother it's just a choice.
The only thing you abortioneers care about is making sure women are can kill their offspring and you don't give a rats ass who it hurts in the process. Your heartless responses are proof enough of that.
<quoted text>
They are only given parental rights or forced to pay child support after the child is BORN and a legally recognized person. The woman's choice occurs while the fetus is in her body- its a biological difference.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#226599 Nov 27, 2012
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he just wanted to be a father and didn't have the where with all to pump the brakes and make sure his partner that he was taking for life wanted to be a mother, or rather at that time. I can understand the initial disappointment your brother felt but after awhile now, referring it to his lost baby, I think he's just being a bit overly emotional...
I honestly could think of a few fathers who have had born children that died who would take offense to your brother stating he's to be included in that group.
I had already posted before that the pregnancy was planned, they both wanted to have a baby until the relationship fell apart. That is when she said she hoped she was pregnant so she could get an abortion and kill his baby. However as I said, they both decided in the beginning that they both wanted a baby together and were making extensive plans. I went shopping with her to plan the nursery, you say they should have talked about making sure of she wanted to be a mother. I think forgoing protection and making plans for a baby and telling both families they are trying indicates that a discussion had occurred and consensus had been reached. Then again I should have told you that since you were not there and have no idea what happened.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#226600 Nov 27, 2012
RN Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I had already posted before that the pregnancy was planned, they both wanted to have a baby until the relationship fell apart. That is when she said she hoped she was pregnant so she could get an abortion and kill his baby. However as I said, they both decided in the beginning that they both wanted a baby together and were making extensive plans. I went shopping with her to plan the nursery, you say they should have talked about making sure of she wanted to be a mother. I think forgoing protection and making plans for a baby and telling both families they are trying indicates that a discussion had occurred and consensus had been reached. Then again I should have told you that since you were not there and have no idea what happened.
That's sick and she sounds like a vindictive one if she purposefully got pregnant just to abort. However, if she aborted because she didn't want to bring a child into a failing relationship then that is entirely reasonable. What on earth happened? I realize its none of my business but how does a couple go from planning a wedding and having children together to that? Sounds wild.

“Primum non nocere”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#226601 Nov 27, 2012
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sick and she sounds like a vindictive one if she purposefully got pregnant just to abort. However, if she aborted because she didn't want to bring a child into a failing relationship then that is entirely reasonable. What on earth happened? I realize its none of my business but how does a couple go from planning a wedding and having children together to that? Sounds wild.
You are correct, that part is none of your business so we'll leave it alone. Long story short, she's a bit crazy and so is most of her family. It's really one of those cases where you would have to be around it to really understand it.

Just to give you a hint of the aftermath though, she slandered my brothers name all over a section of topix calling him a pedophile because he was dating someone 15 years younger than him (she was 18 and he was 33). She did everything she could to destroy his reputation after beaking up with him. Before sue finally decided on the abortion she kept chaning her mind saying she was going to have the baby but not let him be a part of the baby's life, etc. It was one giant mind fuck until she got the abortion.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#226602 Nov 27, 2012
I know that it's a personal decsion, but I've read where some would-be Moms of an aborted unborn child had wished someone had talked them out of it.

Well, I understand that I may not be able to talk you out of it but I can say that God loves you... and that you don't "have to" go through with this. Yes that precious life within you is your own child.

But look, though there is everything wrong with abortion... if you had already gone through with it I just want to let you know that God still loves and cares for you. If you are willing He will forgive you. You don't have to continue to suffer in shame or silence... ask God to help you today. Smile.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#226603 Nov 27, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
I know that it's a personal decsion, but I've read where some would-be Moms of an aborted unborn child had wished someone had talked them out of it.
Well, I understand that I may not be able to talk you out of it but I can say that God loves you... and that you don't "have to" go through with this. Yes that precious life within you is your own child.
But look, though there is everything wrong with abortion... if you had already gone through with it I just want to let you know that God still loves and cares for you. If you are willing He will forgive you. You don't have to continue to suffer in shame or silence... ask God to help you today. Smile.
Of course, if you are going to try speaking for God, you just might want to remember that the God of the Bible does not have any problem with abortion. You might also want to remember that He takes a VERY dim view of false prophets who CLAIM to be speaking for Him...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#226604 Nov 27, 2012
I have bad news. Our "roadrunner" died tonight. She was having surgery to get a drainage tube removed, when her heart stopped. They could not revive her. She fought a long hard battle with cancer, and was in fact in remission.

Her cousin told me tonight.

She will be missed terribly.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her children and family, and friends.

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#226605 Nov 27, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
I have bad news. Our "roadrunner" died tonight. She was having surgery to get a drainage tube removed, when her heart stopped. They could not revive her. She fought a long hard battle with cancer, and was in fact in remission.
My hearts breaking dear friend...tomorrows Daily Inspiration will be for her.

Philadelphia, PA

#226606 Nov 27, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. It certainly wasn't planned, but hopefully it all works out.
Congratulations. I am happy for you.

Philadelphia, PA

#226607 Nov 27, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
My hearts breaking dear friend...tomorrows Daily Inspiration will be for her.
Oh what bad news. May she rest.

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

London, UK

#226608 Nov 28, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
Thank you for posting this - I had just come on to do the same thing. I'm sure several will remember the feistiness of RR and the no-nonsense approach she took to her illness and battle with the disease. Those of us who know her beyond topix also saw the humour, positivity and love of life that she had - a lesson to many of us. She was quite a lady.

RIP RR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 548,544
Gay snapchat names 4 min GoRebz 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,445
Dubai Massage best body to body massage 10 min sexy girls 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 13 min sexy girls 117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Truths 602,167
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 22 min needhelp 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 50 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE