There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225148 Jul 13, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn how to articulate yourself better. Most of your posts border on the nonsensical. When you can write in English what the hell it is you're supposed to be saying, let me know.
You are a lost cause!
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225149 Jul 13, 2012
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>It should remain a case-by-case CHOICE.
You are a lost cause too.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225150 Jul 13, 2012
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Look, it's evident that English is not your first language, so let me be honest.
Your post above makes no sense whatsoever.
Besides, you are male, you cannot become pregnant, you cannot give birth. Therefore, abortion is not now, nor will it ever be, any of your business.
How would you know if English is not his first language? Are you an expet? His statements show more meaning than yours. You are a mean person.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225151 Jul 13, 2012
onetimething wrote:
I disagree with abortion to the highest point.
I agree. Thank you for speaking your mind. We need more people like you on this site.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225152 Jul 13, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, there is no 'baby' involved in the medical procedure of terminating a pregnancy.
Have you ever been pregnant Bulldog? If so...how many children have you given birth to? When you were pregnant what did you do with your 'baby'? Did you buy it toys to play with it and help it learn? Did you breastfeed it? Were you a cloth diaper mommy?
Yes to all of the above. My last child was my miricale baby. I didn't think I could get pregnant. And at 43, I had her. I was scared and didn't really want another child. But I had her and I am so glad I did. She is a beautiful young lady and is an A student in High School. There is no way when I look back that I regret having her in this world. Thank GOD I gave her a chance to live.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225153 Jul 13, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
More "god will get you" threats. LOL
When your life ends, you are going to be pissed that all of those people lied to you for your whole life and there really isn't a 'god'. You sound like a brainwashed godbot.
Don't expect other people to live their lives by your religious beliefs. Unless you think I should be able to make you live your life by MY beliefs. Are you OK with that? If not...why do you think your beliefs trump my beliefs?
Because you are blind. You don't know Jesus Christ. That is your problem.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225154 Jul 13, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you agree does not make it intelligent.
oh ignorant b!tch
You are the ignorant person. You will see some day.

“Over The Mountains of the moon”

Since: Apr 08

Down the vally of the Shadow

#225155 Jul 13, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one who terminates a child should be sentenced to death.
God must be on Deathrow for all the children he has killed!

Since: Feb 08

Milford, DE

#225156 Jul 13, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me excessively relligeous? You have got that right. I believe the Holy Bible to be true. I know in my heart that abortion is wrong! Abortion is WRONG period! A baby to be should have the right to live. Those who believe in abortion are wrong and should not play as they are a GOD as to whether life lives or dies.
There is an abortion in Acts administered by a Temple priest as a trial for adultery/jealousy. So if the Bible is true, what exactly is your problem with abortion?

#225157 Jul 13, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are blind. You don't know Jesus Christ. That is your problem.
He was a character created by Paul to foll the masses and make himself feel powerful.

Milford, DE

#225158 Jul 13, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Good thing abortion does not terminate a child.

#225159 Jul 13, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the ignorant person. You will see some day.
Ignorance is believing a 2000 year old fairy tale!
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225160 Jul 13, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to earn how to articulate yourself better. Most of your posts border on the nonsensical. When you can write in English what the hell it is you're supposed to be saying, let me know.
His English is very well written. Do you know English?
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225161 Jul 13, 2012
August wrote:
I'd rather see a fetus aborted than given to the system, where the only attention the child garners are the dollar signs the foster people see in them.
REMEMBER RILYA WILSON!!!
I know the bible beaters will come after me for this. You'd think they'd have better things to do, like bringing people to Christ at the point of a sword.
What makes you think that a fetus that is not aborted is going into the system? Most children to be will not go into the system. You are thinking of people who don't want them. There are a lot of people like me who didn't expect to get pregnant and did. I met my obligation to see it through and I am so glad I did. I have no regrets. You are an idiot!
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225162 Jul 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
The best argument you can make is no argument at all.
Do not argue with life, or with anyone in life. Life presents itself perfectly in every moment, and every person believe his or her point of view to be valid and 'right.' Arguing with any of this is pointless, and a terrific waste of energy. Simply create what you choose next.~ Neale Donald Walsch
VERY WISE
Glad to see you back. You have very wise statements to share with us all.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225163 Jul 13, 2012
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no baby involved. You're killing off a wad of cells. It's no different then if you scrape your leg or arm and kill a blob of skin cells.
You are a very blind person to the truth.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#225164 Jul 13, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say, it is a little bit different. A blob of cells on my leg or arm isn't going to develop a heart or eventually turn into a human being if left to grow. But there definitely is no baby, only the potential of one.
You are definately a sick person.

Location hidden

#225167 Jul 14, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very disgusting person. How could you terminate a daughhter or son for any reason?
You are a meathead. Dead from the neck up. You had better be praying multiple times daily that your god is not real, because you disobey it's commandments every time you're here.
There is no baby, you have no brains, and you're a hateful homophobic pile of rot.

One more time, not that it will ever sink into your hateful tiny skull, there is no baby involved in abortion.
Nothing but a wad of goo.
Not your body? Not your uterus? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Go visit your children and do some more of what you're good at, lying to them about their father, encouraging them to hate him.
I'm sure that will further endear you to your lord....NOT!

Location hidden

#225168 Jul 14, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if English is not his first language? Are you an expet? His statements show more meaning than yours. You are a mean person.
You are more ignorant every time you post. No, YOU are a mean person, you want to force women into gestating pregnancies they don't want. That means you want more women to die, more children to die, more of both to be abused and killed.
I would wager that if they took all of those with actual disabilities out of the equation, that you are the most ignorant and hateful woman in the entire state of Washington. Perhaps in the entire Pacific Northwest.

Oh, and the word is spelled EXPERT, you ignorant, uneducated, worthless troll. While I have not taken college courses, I have been studying languages for over forty years now. Anyone with an education can spot those who have another language as their milk tongue, and haven't gotten the hang of English and its syntax.

What sort of masochist are you? You show up and you get torn down, told what an idiot you are, how stupid you are, how much you are NOT wanted, yet you return to be abused. You really should get some counselling to help you with the MANY mental issues you have.
You should start with why you felt it necessary to completely alienate your children from their father. Because he's gay is not a good reason. In fact, if I didn't know that orientation is not a learned thing, I'd be willing to accept that in his case, being with YOU was enough to turn ANY man away from heterosexuality.

Location hidden

#225169 Jul 14, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. But, there are no children involved in abortion.
It's a WAD OF GOO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 977,497
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min AussieBobby 284,685
whos not wearing no underwear now 7 min gaz 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min RiversideRedneck 88,486
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 15 min Peter Ross 675
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min Classic 3,954
Do you need lots of sex to keep you happy ? 21 min gaz 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 665,576
More from around the web