|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Share the story of abortion to a child of yours or any of your relatives as transparent as you are here in your words.,
and then ask him to write an essay about what they feel about your moral values..
I had an abortion and I've shared that story with my sons. They agree I made the right decision and respect me even more for making the very difficult decision I did and going through with it. They are aware I made the decision, in part, due to their best interests.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I am not against women's freedom of choice nor I am trying to impose any religious
preaching out here.
Your words are that much bitter that i believe you must not be visiting your already died mother or
father or if they are alive you would never visit thier graves after their deaths.
And if you say that you would visit then what would be your explanation to criticise me out here.
If you say it would be love for your parents then show me in hands what love is?
Probably with a little research you would try to prove that its all the outcome of hormonal changes
then get me the hormone responsible for the induction of love for parents.
Logically there must be some other hormone for love cum sex feeling,
go ahead... then there must be different hormone for not able to sleep in the absence of any hear
say from the one you love most...
and if you deny that you do not feel any thing for anyone...although it could not be possible you
would pretend, i mean mimic/act that you do not care.. than you are a perfect ignorant of HUMAN
VALUEs.. equals to animal....
Even people with such thoughts are incomparable to animals...even animals love their calves n
kittens.. no matter they are dead or alive..
People have started using the advancements in Science and Technology for sake of thier selfish needs.
needs...which is meant for the welfare of the world...
Then you need to stop your portrayal of uncaring women. Pro-choice women do care, we care about the numbers of abortions performed, we care about why they are chosen above the other two alternatives birth and adoption. We want the same for all women, we want to see things change so that no woman would ever have to make that difficult choice. Anti-choice refers to the reasons for choosing an abortion is because a child would be inconvenient so the woman trots off to kill it. It is not that way. These are the ones who pretend to know, the ones who have never been outside an abortion facility to face these women. They don't have the guts to look her in the face and tell her she should be ashamed, or that she's committing murder. They don't have the heart to go out there and offer her assistance. All they have to offer the unborn is to sit on their asses and judge. With my own eyes I have seen the remorse of some, not that they are sorry for the abortion, they may be i don't know, but mostly they wish things/life had been different, better to bring a child into the world. I have heard with my own ears how difficult a decision it is. Some think so long about it that they wait until it's almost too late and more of a danger to them to go through with it. I've heard their reasons, but I've never judged or questioned, that is between them and their higher power. With my own money and my home I have done what I could and I'll do it again and again and again if/when the time comes. Never, ever would I turn a woman or young girl away who wants to keep and raise her baby and I would never stand in her way if she didn't. I would never judge her for whatever decision she made and neither would these other men and women who agree with me. But there are those who would take her in and then kick her out on her ass if she didn't choose what they wanted and that is the most immoral, cruel, unchristian like behavior and I believe even their God would turn away with shame on his face.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do. I'm just smart enough to know the difference between potential of a human being and an actual human being. You're an ignorant, hillbilly hick who is so frightened of the world and all the unknown that you need to latch onto some belief that there's purpose to your life and someday all the sh*t you've been through will be rewarded by eternal life. Scoff!
You're a terrible person who wishes children to be born to parents who don't want them or can't care for them. You want children to be born into poverty, abuse, and possibly even born to be murdered. Talk about not having a conscience!
Can't men use condoms to support their partners in case their women really dont want children or are incapable by money xyz issue? Should a woman pay all the cost?

You earn rid of the unwanted child at the cost of physical losses including entropy of natural biorythms, ups n high of hormonal stimulation and secretion....by abortions...

I believe frequent abortions should be discouraged,,..and there should be a coperation of men as well in case whethet they are ready for children..

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Houghton Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Share the story of abortion to a child of yours or any of your relatives as transparent as you are here in your words.,
and then ask him to write an essay about what they feel about your moral values..
You need to learn how to articulate yourself better. Most of your posts border on the nonsensical. When you can write in English what the hell it is you're supposed to be saying, let me know.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Houghton Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't men use condoms to support their partners in case their women really dont want children or are incapable by money xyz issue? Should a woman pay all the cost?
You earn rid of the unwanted child at the cost of physical losses including entropy of natural biorythms, ups n high of hormonal stimulation and secretion....by abortions...
I believe frequent abortions should be discouraged,,..and there should be a coperation of men as well in case whethet they are ready for children..
Not my problem that you don't understand that all types of birth control fail. I advocate using birth control. I also advocate that in the circumstances where birth control fails, a woman has every right to seek a legal, safe abortion.

I don't really care if you think frequent abortions should be discouraged. It isn't your business.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being from the field of life sceinces, I know the insights of medical world..
BULLDOG is excessively religious and your words are little kiddish at mind..indeed..
Being from the field of biology, anthropology, chemistry, and others, I am very well-informed in the medical world.

How about you keep your judgments to yourself until you have the entire back story, kiddo? Until you know the whole story, you're just making a fool of yourself by presuming. Remember: "Assuming makes an ass out of you."

Terra, Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should abortion become a trend?
It should remain a case-by-case CHOICE.

Terra, Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't men use condoms to support their partners in case their women really dont want children or are incapable by money xyz issue?[...]
You claim you are "from the field of life sceinces" and "know the insights of medical world[,]" yet you do not grasp the concept that birth control fails? I'd go back and ask for a refund on your education, bucko. They clearly didn't do a good enough job teaching you.

I'm ignoring the rest of your post based on the fact that you're uneducated and talking about matters that you don't fully (if at all) comprehend. If you could grasp the simple fact that birth control fails, for starters, then we might have a different story. If you also comprehended the fact that women should not be forced to go through an incredibly arduous ordeal that they tried to prevent and failed at, then we *would* have a different story.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I am not against women's freedom of choice nor I am trying to impose any religious
preaching out here.
Your words are that much bitter that i believe you must not be visiting your already died mother or
father or if they are alive you would never visit thier graves after their deaths.
And if you say that you would visit then what would be your explanation to criticise me out here.
If you say it would be love for your parents then show me in hands what love is?
Probably with a little research you would try to prove that its all the outcome of hormonal changes
then get me the hormone responsible for the induction of love for parents.
Logically there must be some other hormone for love cum sex feeling,
go ahead... then there must be different hormone for not able to sleep in the absence of any hear
say from the one you love most...
and if you deny that you do not feel any thing for anyone...although it could not be possible you
would pretend, i mean mimic/act that you do not care.. than you are a perfect ignorant of HUMAN
VALUEs.. equals to animal....
Even people with such thoughts are incomparable to animals...even animals love their calves n
kittens.. no matter they are dead or alive..
People have started using the advancements in Science and Technology for sake of thier selfish needs.
needs...which is meant for the welfare of the world...
Look, it's evident that English is not your first language, so let me be honest.
Your post above makes no sense whatsoever.
Besides, you are male, you cannot become pregnant, you cannot give birth. Therefore, abortion is not now, nor will it ever be, any of your business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, boy, you are far too ignorant to be discussing this with adult women. Run along now, and play with the other children, or study up more on the real facts of life.
Your posts prove that you do NOT know what they are.
That's all child, you're dismissed.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

This is what an abortion looks like:

http://www.thisismyabortion.com/

Where is the babeeeee?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I disagree with abortion to the highest point.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

onetimething wrote:
So do not have one. No skin off my nose.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
This is what an abortion looks like:
http://www.thisismyabortion.com/
Where is the babeeeee?
Wow, thanks for the round of applause, Whackjobs.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks for the round of applause, Whackjobs.
I looked at one of these sites the other night and was repulsed by what some of these women wrote. They use guilt trips and manipulation to con women into making the wrong decisions for them. I think some of the women claiming to be thinking of abortion were making stuff up for the sake of eliciting certain responses, but either way, for women to tell a young girl who is facing an unwanted pregnancy that being poor and knowing your relationship will seriously suffer if not fall apart altogether is not as bad as killing your own child...wow, just wow.

Not to mention, they lie to women about what a 6-wk-old fetus looks like. When you have to resort to lies and manipulation, you should know your cause isn't an honorable one.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at one of these sites the other night and was repulsed by what some of these women wrote. They use guilt trips and manipulation to con women into making the wrong decisions for them. I think some of the women claiming to be thinking of abortion were making stuff up for the sake of eliciting certain responses, but either way, for women to tell a young girl who is facing an unwanted pregnancy that being poor and knowing your relationship will seriously suffer if not fall apart altogether is not as bad as killing your own child...wow, just wow.
Not to mention, they lie to women about what a 6-wk-old fetus looks like. When you have to resort to lies and manipulation, you should know your cause isn't an honorable one.
You would think that the lying would bother them. It is fascinating the level of unconsciousness most of them occupy. You wonder how they know to tie their shoes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think that the lying would bother them. It is fascinating the level of unconsciousness most of them occupy. You wonder how they know to tie their shoes.
Quite likely they only buy slip-ons.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

onetimething wrote:
That's your right and I'll fight to the death for you to have that right.

I hope you also realize that other people have the right not only to have a differing opinion, but the right to autonomy over their uteruses.
Lily the aborter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a baby involved you idiot. You are the little troll that needs a clue!
Nope, there is no 'baby' involved in the medical procedure of terminating a pregnancy.
Have you ever been pregnant Bulldog? If so...how many children have you given birth to? When you were pregnant what did you do with your 'baby'? Did you buy it toys to play with it and help it learn? Did you breastfeed it? Were you a cloth diaper mommy?
Lily the aborter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ABORTION SUPPORTERS NEED to REALIZE that the BABY is NOT the ONLY VICTIM IN AN ABORTION, THE MOTHER IS AS WELL. The ONLY DIFFRENCE is that ""THE BABY DOES NOT LIVE TO REGRET IT.""
If a woman regrets her abortion, she made the wrong choice for herself. She shouldn't try to have the choice of other women taken away because she made the wrong choice for herself. It may be the right choice for another woman.
FYI, a woman carries a blastocyst, zygote, embryo, or fetus in her womb...no baby.
Why don't I hear you screaming about the victims of pregnancy, labor, and childbirth. Women and infants die everyday due to pregnancy, labor, and childbirth? Where is your outrage over those deaths?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

584 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 722,227
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,988
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min RoSesz 533,625
Are their any older women looking for teen boys... (Aug '13) 8 min Anon 37
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Holy dr Shrink 599,127
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 19 min hoti 37
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••