There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Lily the aborter

United States

#225102 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being from the field of life sceinces, I know the insights of medical world..
BULLDOG is excessively religious and your words are little kiddish at mind..indeed..
What does 'Being from the field of life sceinces [sic]' mean exactly? You could be a CNA for all we know.
I have a Bachelor's of Science in the Life Sciences (pre-med) and am a med student. Debate me on the subject of abortion WITHOUT cutting and pasting and Googling every piece of info instead of using your own knowledge on the subject.
It would also help to know whether you are male or female so I know who I am dealing with in this debate. What B.S. did you earn in college and do you have a grad degree in the sciences. All I have seen from you is cut and pastes from websites. A middle school kid can do that.
Also, have you ever been pregnant and been through labor and childbirth?
Lily the aborter

United States

#225103 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should abortion become a trend?
Explain what you mean by 'Should abortion become a trend?'.
Lily the aborter

United States

#225104 Jul 9, 2012
onetimething wrote:
I disagree with abortion to the highest point.
And I don't care.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#225105 Jul 9, 2012
PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "choice" would be :
A. Be smart use birth control.
B. Be smart use condom (also prevents many forms of STD).
!........
once again for all you sock puppets..........all birth control, including surgical birth control can and does fail.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#225106 Jul 9, 2012
mike wrote:
I'm 15 and I have walked in the "Pro- Life" rally in DC with my church for 3 years so far. Abortion is not only killing a baby, it is making it acceptable to murder innocent people. If a woman doesn't want her child, at least put it up for adoption! I know that the baby is small, but Dr. Seuss taught me that a person's a person, no matter how small!(:
One day mike you will grow up and realize that since you will never have the possibility of going through it, its best to leave it to the women who do.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#225107 Jul 9, 2012
lilaclady wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU truly believe you can speak for me? tsk, tsk, tsk ...I wouldn't talk the way you do.
I say what I mean and what I said to her has nothing to do with being responsible. Her man is an animal so he had to have been trained.
my man is real. your man exists only in that deluded brain of yours!

my man would NEVER come to my house and eat and not provide anything IF i using food stamps to buy the food he was eating.

even the fictional man in your life is a L-O-S-E-R!
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#225108 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
Not many of us are aware of the fact that whatever technique is used to kill the live foetus affect the life of the carrier/mother as well..in the following ways....
reduction in the bone density due to induced hormonal change.
Increase in body weight,, is in it amazing? we men insult are wives in th front our friends saying.."WHEN I MARRIED, MY WIFE WAS LIKE A SLIM ANGEL AND NOW SEE ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS AND HER BODY RESEMBLES A LADY ELEPHANT"..
The sudden increase in weight post marriage is an outcome of frequent intake of contraceptive pills(BC) and practically done procedure.
One of the techniques includes the insertion of a scalpel into the vagina to crush the brain of the baby... How can a mother do this? Better men should use condoms if they do not want babies.... Its brutal... the wife who would be the major care taker of the husband in his old age become prone to die early in their life.. due to the frequent abortions... Please do not so this to ur wives or children.
Most abortions are done very early on and only require suction. Secondly, that bone density happens after a spotaneous miscarriage as well. Thirdly, abortion is not linked to an earlier death, that is a lie. Lastly, the effects on weight and health is much more drastic due to a sustained pregnancy than to an early term abortion.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#225109 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
Woman existence is one the sighs of God's existence on this earth. God has bestowed with the power of giving birth to a new life. I respect womanhood. A true woman can never opt for abortion 100% by her own exclusive the matter of life or death.
I shared that information because i felt like people should know how actually is abortion done.
TWO of the techniques are given below, which i feel will help us understand what BRUTALITY are we doing by abortion:
---> Dilation and Curettage (D&C) involves scraping the wall of the uterus with a curette to disengage the placenta from the uterus.(2, 10) Finally there is a procedure called Induction in which a saline solution is injected into the amniotic fluid which the fetus injects which poisoned and burned the live FETUS BABY to death..
CAN A MOTHER DO THIS TO HER CHILD?
Dilation and Extraction. The procedure keeps the woman's cervix intact by keeping the opening small. The GROWING FETAL HEAD is then disintegrated and then passed through the cervix..like you pass urine and anal waste.
IS AN UNWANTED BABY EQUAL TO HUMAN'S STOOL?
Induction is almost NEVER used in abortion in the US, try to get at least your medical facts correct. And again no, most abortions are simply suction.

Secondly, your opinion of who a woman is or isn't doesn't matter- at least not to me. Get over yourself. It's only your opinion and it is no more valuable than anyone else's.

Despite what you were indoctrinated with, women are not here solely to bear children.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#225110 Jul 9, 2012
lilaclady wrote:
I love it when I can come back and with my words alone twist panties so hard that..........
Now that they got twisted a little tighter ...
Always and Willingly, Remember ME!
thanks for showing once again that the diagnosis of Histrionic personality disorder, hits the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!!

What are the symptoms of histrionic personality disorder?

In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.

A person with this disorder might also:
Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
Shift emotions rapidly
Act very dramatically as though performing before an audience with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Constantly seek reassurance or approval
Be gullible and easily influenced by others
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#225111 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
3<--->UTERINE PERFORATION:
Between 2 and 3% of all abortion patients may suffer perforation of their uterus, yet most of these injuries will remain undiagnosed and untreated unless laparoscopic visualization is performed. Uterine damage may result in complications in later pregnancies and may eventually evolve into problems which require a hysterectomy, which itself may result in a number of additional complications and injuries including osteoporosis.
4<--->HANDICAPPED NEWBORNS IN LATER PREGNANCIES:
Abortion is associated with cervical and uterine damage which may increase the risk of premature delivery, complications of labor and abnormal development of the placenta in later pregnancies. These reproductive complications are the leading causes of handicaps among newborns.
5<--->CERVICAL LACERATIONS:
Micro fractures, which would normally not be treated may also result in long term reproductive damage. Latent post-abortion cervical damage may result in subsequent cervical incompetence, premature delivery, and complications of labor. The risk of cervical damage is greater for teenagers, for second trimester abortions, and when practitioners fail to use laminaria for dilation of the cervix.
6<--->IMMEDIATE COMPLICATIONS:
Approximately 10% of women undergoing elective abortion will suffer immediate complications which include, infection, excessive bleeding, embolism, ripping or perforation of the uterus,...anesthesia complications, convulsions, hemorrhage, cervical injury, and endotoxic shock. The most common “minor” complications include: infection, bleeding, fever, second degree burns, chronic abdominal pain, vomiting, gastro-intestinal disturbances, and Rh sensitization.
Endometritis i.e., the inflammation of the endometrium,[1] the inner lining of the uterus
is a post-abortion risk for all women, but especially for teenagers, who are 2.5 times more likely than women 20-29 to acquire endometritis following abortion.
7<--->INCREASED RISKS FOR TEENAGERS:
Teenagers, who account for about 30 percent of all abortions, are also at much high risk of suffering many abortion related complications. This is true of both immediate complications, and of long-term reproductive damage.
And the AMA says you are either misinformed or a blatant liar.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical-abor...
Contrast that with carrying a pregnancy full-term now...here's just some of the list...
•Increased skin temperature as the fetus radiates body heat, causing the mother to feel hot.
•The increased urinary frequency returns due to increased pressure being placed on the bladder.
•Blood pressure may decrease as the fetus presses on the main vein that returns blood to the heart.
•Swelling of the ankles, hands, and face may occur (called edema), as the mother continues to retain fluids.
•Hair may begin to grow on a woman's arms, legs, and face due to increased hormone stimulation of hair follicles. Hair may also feel coarser.
•Leg cramps may become more frequent.
•Braxton-Hicks contractions (false labor) may begin to occur at irregular intervals in preparation for childbirth.
•Stretch marks may appear on the abdomen, breast, thighs, and buttocks.
•Colostrum (a fluid in the breasts that nourishes the baby until the breast milk becomes available) may begin to leak from the nipples.
•Dry, itchy skin may persist, particularly on the abdomen, as the skin continues to grow and stretch.
•A woman's libido (sexual drive) may decrease.
•Skin pigmentation may become more apparent, especially dark patches of skin on the face.
•Constipation, heartburn, and indigestion may continue.
•Increased white-colored vaginal discharge (leukorrhea) which may contain more mucus.
•Backaches may persist and increase in intensity.
•Hemorrhoids may persist and increase in severity.
•Varicose veins in the legs may persist and increase in severity.
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#225112 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ABORTION SUPPORTERS NEED to REALIZE that the BABY is NOT the ONLY VICTIM IN AN ABORTION, THE MOTHER IS AS WELL. The ONLY DIFFRENCE is that ""THE BABY DOES NOT LIVE TO REGRET IT.""
http://women.webmd.com/news/20000822/study-sa...

Nope.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#225113 Jul 9, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally some one with intelligence is on this site. I agree with you 100%.
just because you agree does not make it intelligent.

oh ignorant b!tch

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#225114 Jul 9, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
You will answer to GOD some day. That is between you and him! I feel sorry for you.
religigasms of this magnitude are considered masturbation.

your god is all in your head.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#225115 Jul 9, 2012
The best argument you can make is no argument at all.
Do not argue with life, or with anyone in life. Life presents itself perfectly in every moment, and every person believe his or her point of view to be valid and 'right.' Arguing with any of this is pointless, and a terrific waste of energy. Simply create what you choose next.~ Neale Donald Walsch

VERY WISE
lifes a beach

Myerstown, PA

#225116 Jul 9, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Share the story of abortion to a child of yours or any of your relatives as transparent as you are here in your words.,
and then ask him to write an essay about what they feel about your moral values..
Why? I don't advertise what sexual positions I do with my partner with my relatives, do you? Somethings are a private and personal matter- abortion is one of them.
August

Ocoee, FL

#225118 Jul 10, 2012
I'd rather see a fetus aborted than given to the system, where the only attention the child garners are the dollar signs the foster people see in them.
REMEMBER RILYA WILSON!!!
I know the bible beaters will come after me for this. You'd think they'd have better things to do, like bringing people to Christ at the point of a sword.

Since: May 12

Canoga Park, CA

#225120 Jul 10, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a baby involved you idiot. You are the little troll that needs a clue!
There is no baby involved. You're killing off a wad of cells. It's no different then if you scrape your leg or arm and kill a blob of skin cells.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Rolling Meadows, IL

#225121 Jul 11, 2012
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no baby involved. You're killing off a wad of cells. It's no different then if you scrape your leg or arm and kill a blob of skin cells.
I will say, it is a little bit different. A blob of cells on my leg or arm isn't going to develop a heart or eventually turn into a human being if left to grow. But there definitely is no baby, only the potential of one.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#225122 Jul 12, 2012
Charges can be sealed and never used for military service or other jobs.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Juvenile charges count for many things for the remainder of their lives. Military service, for one.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#225123 Jul 12, 2012
But he wasn't making those recommendations for all of the population, only those he felt were less than worthy. That's the point I was trying to make. Pro choice advocates don't advocate for only abortions for only certain groups of people, but advocates for choice for ANY WOMAN, of any race, religion, or financial standing.
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, his memo rather clearly explained how to get women of inferior races to voluntarily get abortions, not forced ones. The memo is clear and he makes the same arguments pro choicers do on this thread, ie the health and well being of the mother, financial considerations, etc, and presents a well reasoned way to promote the policy.
I disagree with the man, but his quote is history. Can't fake it, a nazi doctor who was leader in the reich clearly and eloquently expressed the same reasons for abortion that abortion rights advocates use now. I didn't edit his statement at all, it stands.
I know very well what pro choice is about. Abortion is the aspect of pro choice that I disagree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 853,836
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Tony17 595,909
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 100,727
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,114
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 1 hr Burke Devlin 80
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,630
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Burke Devlin 444,119
More from around the web