There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

#225048 Jul 6, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in abortion, you believe in killing a child to be.
Are you a corpse to be?

Philadelphia, PA

#225049 Jul 6, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start worrying about the children that are terminated before they have a chance to live and make a choice of their own? They should have that right. No woman should play GOD and to terminate a fetus that will be a human being. You and all who think abortion is okay are totally sick. You all will have to answer to GOD some day!
God loves me absolutely. I need do nothing to earn God's love, not even be good. Everybody goes to heaven.

Who are you to contradict Jesus. Shame on you.

Philadelphia, PA

#225050 Jul 6, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a baby involved you idiot. You are the little troll that needs a clue!
There is no baby until I make it. I get to choose whether to make it or not. That is the law.

“Ignorance won't topple science”

Since: Jan 11

Terra, Sol

#225051 Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? Are you omnipresent?
How would we know you're intolerable? Easy, you're (unfortunately) not the only blithering idiot in the world. In fact, religious fanatics like you are commonly found in the Middle East.

Terra, Sol

#225052 Jul 7, 2012
Waiting for the xenophobia to kick in in three...two...one...

Of course, now that I said this, he'll probably keep it to himself because I said it so that he can try to prove me wrong.

And now he'll voice it because I said I'm expecting him not to.

Et cetera.

Terra, Sol

#225053 Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait till you meet your maker. You will see soon enough.
You mean Chronos? Yeah, I've been meaning to have a word with him about the shitty-ass job he did on people like you.

Same with Ahura Mazda. Or Atum. I could work with any of them.

Terra, Sol

#225054 Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooooooooo wrong. You will see the light someday. It may be when you are dead when you see the light because there is life after death. Hopefully you will see the light before you die. Then it won't be too late for you to be saved. That is your choice.
She is sooooooooo not. If you had even a kindergartner's education on biology, you would be able to tell the difference between a child and a cell. If you had a highschooler's education on biology, you'd be able to further tell the difference. If you had a real education on biology, you wouldn't be as retarded as you are.

Hell...if you had *any* proper education on the matter, you wouldn't be this retarded.

“Becoming a better me!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#225055 Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start worrying about the children that are terminated before they have a chance to live and make a choice of their own? They should have that right. No woman should play GOD and to terminate a fetus that will be a human being. You and all who think abortion is okay are totally sick. You all will have to answer to GOD some day!
No one has a choice as to whether or not they live, you stupid twit. Did you have a choice to be born?

As for your belief in a god, that's yours and to use it as a reason for why someone should or should not remain pregnant is valid only to the believer.
Ocean56

AOL

#225056 Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
Why don't YOU start minding your own business when it comes to other woman's pregnancies? If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Get used to it.

Cherry's posts are awesome and make a lot of sense. YOUR posts, on the other hand, are moronic and make NO sense whatsoever. Cherry cares about women and children. YOU don't, you only care about fetuses, not women.

Location hidden

#225063 Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? Are you omnipresent?
Your lack of reading comprehension is showing.
Of course, that happens every time you post.
Imbecile.

Location hidden

#225064 Jul 7, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Wow. Nothing better than a MORON calling someone else a moron when they can't even SPELL "moron".
You IDIOT. You spit in the face of the god you believe in by proving that you don't know how to use your GOD given brain!!
You are a MORON.
All right now, OCB, we MUST decide just how stupid is this troll, because if it's an idiot, it has a LONG way to go to become a moron.

Moron, imbecile or idiot?
I'm going with her being an imbecile who wishes she could attain moronic status.

;^j

Location hidden

#225065 Jul 7, 2012
<quoted text>Yes- Bulldog IS already a corpse in that she is dead, dead, dead from the neck up.
She disrespects the god she believes in SO much that she refuses to use her GOD given brain.
She is waste of skin and a waste of space.
And she is proof that whatever god might exist DOES make mistakes.
(channelling Edith Bunker)
Archie would call her a meathead.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#225066 Jul 7, 2012
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Anti choice fools need to study basic biology, so they can understand that there is no baby involved in an abortion.
Zygotes and embryos are not babies, neither are foetuses.
ALL pregnancies are potentially a life/health threatening condition for the woman.
NO pregnancy is guaranteed to come to term successfully, with a living mother and baby.
Since you seem to be sourcing old outdated material, and have with your posts shown a complete and total lack of understanding pregnancy, childbirth, and their related risks and issues, why don't you just go back to school and start over?
Learn something and come back little troll, when you have a clue.
Regardless, this is true:
Induced abortion is not murder, it is a medical procedure.
Nobody has the right to an opinion on a woman's medical procedures except herself, her doctor, and those SHE decides she wants to hear from.
Not YOUR uterus? Not YOUR body? NONE of your business.
At all.
Now run along and get those links to prove your points or foadiaf.
You trolls are all the same, ignorant and outraged that you can't control others. Too bad, so sad...
First of all, I am not against women's freedom of choice nor I am trying to impose any religious

preaching out here.

Your words are that much bitter that i believe you must not be visiting your already died mother or

father or if they are alive you would never visit thier graves after their deaths.

And if you say that you would visit then what would be your explanation to criticise me out here.

If you say it would be love for your parents then show me in hands what love is?

Probably with a little research you would try to prove that its all the outcome of hormonal changes

then get me the hormone responsible for the induction of love for parents.

Logically there must be some other hormone for love cum sex feeling,

go ahead... then there must be different hormone for not able to sleep in the absence of any hear

say from the one you love most...

and if you deny that you do not feel any thing for anyone...although it could not be possible you

would pretend, i mean mimic/act that you do not care.. than you are a perfect ignorant of HUMAN

VALUEs.. equals to animal....

Even people with such thoughts are incomparable to animals...even animals love their calves n

kittens.. no matter they are dead or alive..

People have started using the advancements in Science and Technology for sake of thier selfish needs.

needs...which is meant for the welfare of the world...

Location hidden

#225068 Jul 7, 2012
<quoted text>Yes- Bulldog IS already a corpse in that she is dead, dead, dead from the neck up.
She disrespects the god she believes in SO much that she refuses to use her GOD given brain.
She is waste of skin and a waste of space.
And she is proof that whatever god might exist DOES make mistakes.
We are here to discuss over the issue and to discuss the dimentions of abortion practice in the present time.

Can't we be little less harsh in the selection of words?

Can't we take things a little mannered way?

Location hidden

#225069 Jul 7, 2012
Man of Science wrote:
<quoted text>She is sooooooooo not. If you had even a kindergartner's education on biology, you would be able to tell the difference between a child and a cell. If you had a highschooler's education on biology, you'd be able to further tell the difference. If you had a real education on biology, you wouldn't be as retarded as you are.
Hell...if you had *any* proper education on the matter, you wouldn't be this retarded.
Being from the field of life sceinces, I know the insights of medical world..

BULLDOG is excessively religious and your words are little kiddish at mind..indeed..

Location hidden

#225070 Jul 7, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't YOU start minding your own business when it comes to other woman's pregnancies? If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Get used to it.
Cherry's posts are awesome and make a lot of sense. YOUR posts, on the other hand, are moronic and make NO sense whatsoever. Cherry cares about women and children. YOU don't, you only care about fetuses, not women.
Should abortion become a trend?

Location hidden

#225072 Jul 7, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost wish there was a god so I could see how disappointed you'd be when this person you claim to worship tells you how much of a douchebag you are.
There is no god. Abortion is actually, in all cases, VERY moral.
Share the story of abortion to a child of yours or any of your relatives as transparent as you are here in your words.,

and then ask him to write an essay about what they feel about your moral values..

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#225073 Jul 7, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should abortion become a trend?
There is no "should" regarding abortion. Only the woman who is pregnant has any say in what she does with her body. Each woman is unique as are her needs.

Any man's opinion regarding abortion is irrelevant as they are unable to become pregnant or to give birth.;

“Becoming a better me!”

Location hidden

#225074 Jul 7, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Share the story of abortion to a child of yours or any of your relatives as transparent as you are here in your words.,
and then ask him to write an essay about what they feel about your moral values..
I had an abortion and I've shared that story with my sons. They agree I made the right decision and respect me even more for making the very difficult decision I did and going through with it. They are aware I made the decision, in part, due to their best interests.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#225075 Jul 7, 2012
Adventure21 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I am not against women's freedom of choice nor I am trying to impose any religious
preaching out here.
Your words are that much bitter that i believe you must not be visiting your already died mother or
father or if they are alive you would never visit thier graves after their deaths.
And if you say that you would visit then what would be your explanation to criticise me out here.
If you say it would be love for your parents then show me in hands what love is?
Probably with a little research you would try to prove that its all the outcome of hormonal changes
then get me the hormone responsible for the induction of love for parents.
Logically there must be some other hormone for love cum sex feeling,
go ahead... then there must be different hormone for not able to sleep in the absence of any hear
say from the one you love most...
and if you deny that you do not feel any thing for anyone...although it could not be possible you
would pretend, i mean mimic/act that you do not care.. than you are a perfect ignorant of HUMAN
VALUEs.. equals to animal....
Even people with such thoughts are incomparable to animals...even animals love their calves n
kittens.. no matter they are dead or alive..
People have started using the advancements in Science and Technology for sake of thier selfish needs.
needs...which is meant for the welfare of the world...
Then you need to stop your portrayal of uncaring women. Pro-choice women do care, we care about the numbers of abortions performed, we care about why they are chosen above the other two alternatives birth and adoption. We want the same for all women, we want to see things change so that no woman would ever have to make that difficult choice. Anti-choice refers to the reasons for choosing an abortion is because a child would be inconvenient so the woman trots off to kill it. It is not that way. These are the ones who pretend to know, the ones who have never been outside an abortion facility to face these women. They don't have the guts to look her in the face and tell her she should be ashamed, or that she's committing murder. They don't have the heart to go out there and offer her assistance. All they have to offer the unborn is to sit on their asses and judge. With my own eyes I have seen the remorse of some, not that they are sorry for the abortion, they may be i don't know, but mostly they wish things/life had been different, better to bring a child into the world. I have heard with my own ears how difficult a decision it is. Some think so long about it that they wait until it's almost too late and more of a danger to them to go through with it. I've heard their reasons, but I've never judged or questioned, that is between them and their higher power. With my own money and my home I have done what I could and I'll do it again and again and again if/when the time comes. Never, ever would I turn a woman or young girl away who wants to keep and raise her baby and I would never stand in her way if she didn't. I would never judge her for whatever decision she made and neither would these other men and women who agree with me. But there are those who would take her in and then kick her out on her ass if she didn't choose what they wanted and that is the most immoral, cruel, unchristian like behavior and I believe even their God would turn away with shame on his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Rider on the Storm 52,251
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 693,309
last post wins, game 2 ! (Aug '12) 6 min Concerned_American 360
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min another viewer 992,050
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 40 min Laughing Out Loud... 4
Where's Andet 1987: Does he have AIDS? 43 min Doctor REALITY 2
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 45 min Laughing Out Loud... 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,997
More from around the web