There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#224529 Jun 22, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for her.
I just posted what my mom observed at work, not enforcing my opinions on anyone. True, there are people like your mom who are well adjusted to aging, who will be absolutely fine with the decisions they made in life later on. More power to them.
My mom thought that one should grow old gracefully, not just sit and complain that no one comes to visit. With some people there are reasons family does not come around.
Bull. You posted a story you made up. You're lying as usual.
You will never have any credibility here, you fool.
I'm sure you'll be alone when you're old. Nobody wants to be around negative bullying liars such as you.
Go try to sell it elsewhere. WE know you're a liar, and nothing you say has value.

Location hidden

#224530 Jun 22, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? Are you kidding? These women killed their babies everytime they got pregnant? They kept none of their pregnancies? Bull! What those old women killed was their relationships with their kids.
Nailed it to the door lady!!!
8^J
Yeah, I've known a couple people who SHOULD have done that (or better yet been sterilized) but never known anyone who has done it.
Ever.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#224531 Jun 22, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
I Just posted something to rattle cages, just an opinion board.
Well rattling cages disrupts the flow of conversation and the topic at hand, but thanks for verifying that's what you're here to do.

Location hidden

#224532 Jun 22, 2012
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe I have to fight this battle all fricking over again. I am old now. MoFos want that chattel slavery here for women.
I hear ya lady. If it's possible to have a past life I think we were all suffragettes back in the day.

Location hidden

#224533 Jun 22, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
I just wanted to interject about two stories I've heard on the news lately.
The first is the bus monitor who was relentlessly terrorized by those kids on the bus? Has anyone seen this? The idiots posted it on the internet but the woman has received an outpouring of support and last I heard,$100k was raised so she can have the vacation of a lifetime. The next time some idiot comes on here and say, "But you could be aborting a president or someone who'd cure cancer!", I'm going to refer them to these kids. These absolute POS kids who are absolutely awful humans and in my opinion, deserve to be beaten relentlessly. Yeah, yeah...they're kids. So was Hitler once. And that guy who dismembered his friend and taped it. And every other person who has wasted his or her life hurting someone else.
The other story is the woman (I think in Ohio??) who prostituted her 11-year-old daughter for drugs and money on a daily basis. Yes...we should definitely NOT allow drug addicts access to abortion. I realize it doesn't stop things like this from happening, but if even one woman who would end up doing something like this has the choice to abort her fetus than do this to her child, I choose abortion.
Oh yeah that video is viral, the Superintendent and the police are investigating now I guess to see if criminal charges can be pressed or if they should be expelled. There are not enough bad words to describe their behavior. If it were mine, and I'm going to be honest because I know what my mother would do to me if that were me on that bus bullying an elderly lady. I'd be jerked up by the hair of my head and she would be busting my ass all the way home.

Location hidden

#224534 Jun 22, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
do anay of you ppl know that it,s like to go through this,,,a girlfreind,killed our child as she was 20 weeks gone,after 12 weeks in the 80s this was ileagl...no comments...
It was her choice, her body, her right. She's not an incubator for you or your family. What is it you want to hear?

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, CA

#224535 Jun 22, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
in the lete 80s i got my g/freind pregnent,after 20 weeks she got a teblet off a doctor in hospital,this tablet kills the child and she had to give birth to a dead child,i still do not know if my child yas a boy or girl. to this day it still brakes my heart..thankfully latter in life i met someone,we had a son but he was 6 weeks premature..my young son fighting for life,,but this was a fight i new he would win,he did and now is 20 on sunday and going to be a father himself,, i,m so proud,,,
There's something fishy about your statement? What pill that was offered in the late 80s would have caused an abortion? You said after 20 weeks, how long after 20 weeks? Why did she wait until after 20 weeks? Was there a medical problem?

Also, if she had had that baby, your life might have been completely different. You might have struggled to take care of that child. You might never have had the opportunity to meet the mother of your son and he might never have existed. Also I find it disturbing that you would encourage your teenage son to become a father.
zootsuit

Butler, PA

#224537 Jun 22, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>Nice...STUPORWilly- so I guess you are beside yourself with joy that since your 13 year old daughter (imaginary though she may be) gave birth, she now has substance and value to her life based on you thinking that having children is what makes a person valuable or worthy.
Of course, your daughter has a LONG way to go before she will reap the supposed benefits of having become a parent at the age of 13 years old.
And while I think ALL you say here is nothing but BS- that includes the "daughter" you supposedly have as well as this post to which I am responding- it is highly unlikely that elderly women sit around and talk about abortions they had more than 50 years ago.
So STUPORWilly- you fail yet AGAIN not only with the fictional scenarios you post but also with your new user name of "zootsuit".
Just rattling your cage, don't take it so seriously.
zootsuit

Butler, PA

#224539 Jun 22, 2012
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something fishy about your statement? What pill that was offered in the late 80s would have caused an abortion? You said after 20 weeks, how long after 20 weeks? Why did she wait until after 20 weeks? Was there a medical problem?
Also, if she had had that baby, your life might have been completely different. You might have struggled to take care of that child. You might never have had the opportunity to meet the mother of your son and he might never have existed. Also I find it disturbing that you would encourage your teenage son to become a father.
I agree %100 The original statement sounded like it was made by an abusive, cruel, manipulative bastard. Where, in his original statement, did he even mention the health and welfare of his former girlfriend? I find it disturbing that he is encouraging his young son also. Like father, lie son?

Location hidden

#224540 Jun 22, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree %100 The original statement sounded like it was made by an abusive, cruel, manipulative bastard. Where, in his original statement, did he even mention the health and welfare of his former girlfriend? I find it disturbing that he is encouraging his young son also. Like father, lie son?
Oh, so YOU wrote it? I don't think you're smart enough to switch your isp to another country or I'd have credited it to you to start with. Another ignorant, stupid man who thinks he has rights that he does not.
zootsuit

Butler, PA

#224541 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>Nice...STUPORWilly- so I guess you are beside yourself with joy that since your 13 year old daughter (imaginary though she may be) gave birth, she now has substance and value to her life based on you thinking that having children is what makes a person valuable or worthy.
Of course, your daughter has a LONG way to go before she will reap the supposed benefits of having become a parent at the age of 13 years old.
And while I think ALL you say here is nothing but BS- that includes the "daughter" you supposedly have as well as this post to which I am responding- it is highly unlikely that elderly women sit around and talk about abortions they had more than 50 years ago.
So STUPORWilly- you fail yet AGAIN not only with the fictional scenarios you post but also with your new user name of "zootsuit".
No, I believe that substance and value are not determined by childbearing, nor is one's self worth tied to that.

The quote about my mom, yes she worked in a nursing home, but her comments were hers, based on what she experienced.

Just her opinion
zootsuit

Butler, PA

#224542 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>I'm not in a cage- not literally or otherwise.
I am a FREE woman and FREE to make my own legal and moral choices about my own body and my personal and private reproductive decisions and choices.
I am a FREE woman as I know it is right and just that others have the same freedom as I do to make THEIR own legal and moral choices about THEIR own bodies and THEIR personal and private reproductive decisions and choices.
YOU on the other hand, are in a cage of your own making in which you think what your personal and private choices would be should be the same personal and private choices for everyone.
As far as you literally being in a cage, I care for non-human animals too much to wish you on them as a companion; it's bad enough that so many animals are in cages to begin with; no reason to want to increase their misery or add to their stress.
I agree, your not a caged animal, I just used a figure of speech.

Location hidden

#224543 Jun 22, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe that substance and value are not determined by childbearing, nor is one's self worth tied to that.
The quote about my mom, yes she worked in a nursing home, but her comments were hers, based on what she experienced.
Just her opinion
More lies. Why don't you go somewhere that everyone doesn't already know that all you spew is toxic manure?
Get lost troll.

Woodland Hills, CA

#224545 Jun 22, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just her opinion
How would she even know that those women had abortions? Or was it in her opinion that elderly women who didn't have children visiting her must have all had abortions? Not possibly that they weren't capable of having kids, or chose to not have kids and never got pregnant in the first place, or had kids who didn't live near by? And what a horribly opinionated assumption on her part. She has the nerve to think that these women would be so batty as to miss kids they never had? That they would wonder where those kids were and suddenly remember that they didn't have any? I've dealt with people who have had alzheimer's and dementia, they tend to mix people up or forget who people are, but I've never seen anyone just flat out make up a child that they never have and then wonder why that child hasn't come to visit them.

Woodland Hills, CA

#224546 Jun 22, 2012
*visiting them.

Sorry I know I've made other grammatical errors and typos in previous posts, and I'll admit right now, I have severe dyslexia. I usually try to be very meticulous with my typing and try to catch errors and fix them before I post anything but at times I type and post things too quickly. They will slip through.

Philadelphia, PA

#224547 Jun 22, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? Are you kidding? These women killed their babies everytime they got pregnant? They kept none of their pregnancies? Bull! What those old women killed was their relationships with their kids.
Sensible. It is Occam's Razor or the simplest explanation is most probably the correct one.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

United States

#224548 Jun 22, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah that video is viral, the Superintendent and the police are investigating now I guess to see if criminal charges can be pressed or if they should be expelled. There are not enough bad words to describe their behavior. If it were mine, and I'm going to be honest because I know what my mother would do to me if that were me on that bus bullying an elderly lady. I'd be jerked up by the hair of my head and she would be busting my ass all the way home.
My reaction when I watched that video was that those kids should've been aborted. I would be beyond ashamed if one of them was my kid. I hope there are charges that can be pressed and they are punished to the fullest extent.
Bulldog

Ellensburg, WA

#224549 Jun 22, 2012
You guys are all sick. No wonder I don't visit this site very often. You who believe in abortion have no MORAL VALUES! GOD help you all.

“ANYTHING to be HER EVERYTHING”

Location hidden

#224550 Jun 22, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
You guys are all sick. No wonder I don't visit this site very often. You who believe in abortion have no MORAL VALUES! GOD help you all.
God help you for sinning against him, for (as I've stated before) "adding" sins is a sin, too.

Woodland Hills, CA

#224551 Jun 23, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
If we're going to start counting on imaginary characters for help, my vote is for Spiderman! HE can do whatever a spider can! Can god do that? I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 min DENG 39,122
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 min Johnny 864
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 65,204
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min The Hangman 974,094
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Pegasus 281,988
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 43 min ImFree2Choose 2,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 654,713
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 2 hr j4snowyfox69 47
More from around the web