There is Everything Wrong with Abortion

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#224485 Jun 21, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't get removed from the forum, you ignorant twatwaffle.
She was having health issues as well as computer issues and wasn't able to post for a while.
Why do you LIE?
Are you lying for your Jesus?
Is that what the ignorant pile is talking about? Figures. Of course, in her tiny world it is all about her.
(rolling eyes)

Location hidden

#224486 Jun 21, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You failed to answer my question. If it were predictable what a fetus would grow to be, and that fetus would grow to harm your family later would you support it's termination? I've never had an abortion, I've never exercised my right to do that so don't assume that all pro-choice supporters have or would terminate. The opposite is statistically the truth. All religions, Pro-life, Anti-Choice and Pro-choice women have had abortions.
You can bet that the troll would be all for aborting any Z/E/Fs that were homosexual if there were a way to tell. She's as homophobic as they get.
IF it were a choice, and she were the only woman, all men would be gay. I'm amazed that any man, even a confused and closeted gay could have ever managed to keep an erection long enough to impregnate her.
I guess he just closed his eyes and pretended he was jerking in a sweatsock.

Philadelphia, PA

#224488 Jun 21, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah women's rights go far beyond just reproductive rights and far, far beyond the borders of the U.S. We all (PL, AC, PC)should be counting our blessings really for as much as women here in the U.S are sexualized and held accountable for their actions it is far worse in other countries. By the age of 10/12 these cultures are marrying off their little girls, becoming pregnant at this age, and they have very few rights. When they try to live freely as we do this is what happens.
I cannot believe I have to fight this battle all fricking over again. I am old now. MoFos want that chattel slavery here for women.

Philadelphia, PA

#224489 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>She didn't get removed from the forum, you ignorant twatwaffle.
She was having health issues as well as computer issues and wasn't able to post for a while.
Why do you LIE?
Are you lying for your Jesus?
If Bulldog's mouth is open, she is lying.

Philadelphia, PA

#224491 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>If Bulldog's mouth is open, a most serious case of diarrhea is spewing forth- and all while her tiny little brain remains forever constipated.
God's truth.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#224492 Jun 21, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about the only true GOD!
No such thing. There are THOUSANDS of true Gods. Even the Bible admits this, it only says that the children of Israel are to worship one specific God, while acknowledging that other people have their own Gods.

Judges 11:24 Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth thee to possess?
Bulldog wrote:
Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.
Not according to the Bible...

1) Jesus was not the Christ, or Messiah, for the simple reason that he failed to fulfill all of the Messianic prophecies.

2) The children of Israel, and anyone else who chooses to convert, are to worship ONLY Yahweh and no other. And there are many verses that make it clear that Yahweh was not just volume one of a trilogy.
Bulldog wrote:
There are no other true GODS. If you don't believe in Jesus as the Son of GOD, you don't believe in the true GOD.
But it is ONLY by denying any sort of divinity to Jesus that one possibly worship the God of the Bible.
Bulldog wrote:
That is your choice. He gave you free will to believe what you want to believe. You have to live with your decision forever. As long as a person has a breath, there is a chance for that person learn about and believe in Jesus Christ and repent of their sins. You are taking a big chance not to believe in HIM and then die and find out HE does exist. Believe me, Satan believes he does exist.
"Satan" is even more of a myth than Jesus. At least there is some evidence that there was an actual human named Jesus preaching Jewish revivalism. The Bible flat out makes any Satan impossible, since that would make a second God, a God of evil. And the Bible makes it clear that Yahweh is the source of all evil:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Of course, the Bible also says that Yahweh is the Savior for the children of Israel, and He is the only Savior that they need.
Bulldog wrote:
He just wants you all to believe he doesn't. He is the great deceiver. He is succeeding sadly to make so many people believe Jesus is a lie. That is to your detriment and to all who believe the way you do. I hope you all have a good answer for Jesus when you die.
Actually, Jesus better have a good answer for ME. Like, how could he have left his followers so confused that they ended up inventing a new religion that had NOTHING to do with what Jesus taught? Was he that incompetent a teacher?

In all fairness to Jesus, I am sure that he is STILL spinning in his grave over the utter nonsense that people have been saying about him ever since Paul invented christianity.

#224494 Jun 21, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, an innocent child is hurt in an abortion. Get educated. Abortion is murder. You wouldn't be here if your mother didn't want you. OH and that would not be murder because it is legal. What a sick law. America will suffer for it in the end. You are lucky to be here to voice your opinion. The innocent child people abort has no choice. Very disgusting!
Actually, my mother didn't want me. I was put up for adoption. On the other hand, had abortion been safe and legal back then, maybe she and my father would have chosen abortion rather than adoption. Had that been the case, I would never have cared, since I would never have existed. Or I would have been born into a different family.

You are confused though. There are no children involved.

Try and think this through...

MOST fertilized eggs never get implanted into the uterine wall, thus there is no pregnancy at all. If and ONLY if the zygote is lucky enough to implant, it is still not guaranteed that it will survive, it is possible that it will spontaneously abort and the woman will never even know that she was pregnant. All she will even see is a slightly heavy menstruation. If the zygote DOES manage to hang on, the embryo may end up spontaneously aborting, or the fetus can end up still born.

Put all this together, and there is only a 1 in 4 chance for the fertilized egg to ever become an actual person. You claim that you believe in a God. Do you believe that your God is a loving God or a cruel a-hole that would like nothing better than to torment innocent souls by putting them in a body, only to snuff them out before they can even be born?

The ONLY thing that makes sense is if the soul enters the body only after pregnancy ends at birth. According to the Bible, the soul enters the body with the first indrawn breath of air.

No soul = no person, therefore no possibility of abortion being a murder.

#224495 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>
She should check out: http://www.godchecker.com/
I like Godchecker. And I love pointing out that she only needs to read her own Bible, since it clearly says that there are MANY Gods. It only places a restriction on the children of Israel, all the rest of us are free to worship the Gods of our ancestors.

#224496 Jun 21, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It being legal doesn't make it right in the sense of "right" being moral Bulldog. If babies are a god given miracle, what is it when a pregnancy doesn't occur? A god given curse? Babies are a product of sex plain and simple.
Or sex weird & kinky...

#224498 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text>Correct you are and quite the biblical scholar as well- kudos to you!
Bulldog is a WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTUALLY LAZY religiNUT who knows NOTHING of the bible but instead parrots what she hears from others who also know nothing of the bible.
My hobby for the summer is going through the entire Bible, verse by verse, and noting all of the verses that PROVE that Christianity is false.

I have found several verses that show that the Baptist teaching against alcohol is in fact a sin in and of itself. God like Him some wine and strong drink! "One man, one woman" for marriage? Not according to the Bible!

“ANYTHING to be HER EVERYTHING”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#224501 Jun 21, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom worked in a retirement home.
Recently retired.
There are old ladies there who got abortions and are in old age wondering where the family is, where the grandchildren to visit them could be or would be. Then they realize why they don't have the children and grandchildren to be a comfort in old age, they killed them.
Hey buddy, long time, no see!

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, CA

#224502 Jun 21, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
Yes, an innocent child is hurt in an abortion. Get educated. Abortion is murder. You wouldn't be here if your mother didn't want you. OH and that would not be murder because it is legal. What a sick law. America will suffer for it in the end. You are lucky to be here to voice your opinion. The innocent child people abort has no choice. Very disgusting!
My grandfather was a controlling bastard. My grandmother was brought this country by him on the war bride act not knowing the language and totally uneducated about birth control, and she ended up getting pregnant back to back to back. Between my mom and my aunt, my grandmother had an illegal abortion. Perhaps if she hadn't aborted that child she would have aborted my mom instead and my sister and I wouldn't be here. And if my mom has been the one aborted and that consequently prevented both my and my sister's birth, would that have been a triple murder in your eyes?

My aunt got pregnant twice as a teenager and in both cases had abortions, still at a time before legal and safe abortion. Later on she married my uncle who was unable to produce children and they together adopted 2 children who are now adults and I know and love as my cousins. The birth mother of one of her children was the maid of a neighbor she had who was pregnant and considered having an abortion and my told her that she wanted to adopt a 2nd child and promised to adopt the baby and take care of all of her medical needs during her pregnancy if she allowed my aunt to then adopt the baby.

Perhaps if my aunt had had the children as a teenager she would have struggled through life and never met my uncle, never chose adoption and the younger of her 2 children would have been aborted.

You could what if your life away. The fact is a growing blob of cells, has no emotions, no feeling, no awareness. There's no baby at the beginning stages of a pregnancy. Only the possible potential for a baby. The only life involved is the life of the living, breathing woman who is carrying the pregnancy, and it never ceases to amaze me how religious people can have such a blatant disregard for that life.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#224503 Jun 21, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Or sex weird & kinky...
You're weird and kinky *wink wink*.

Location hidden

#224504 Jun 21, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently retired.
There are old ladies there who got abortions and are in old age wondering where the family is, where the grandchildren to visit them could be or would be. Then they realize why they don't have the children and grandchildren to be a comfort in old age, they killed them.
Give it a rest SUPERWILLY, good lord you're not even good at trolling. What old ladies sit around and talk about their abortions to employees and then those employees go home and tell their children about it?

Location hidden

#224505 Jun 21, 2012
TrueAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather was a controlling bastard. My grandmother was brought this country by him on the war bride act not knowing the language and totally uneducated about birth control, and she ended up getting pregnant back to back to back. Between my mom and my aunt, my grandmother had an illegal abortion. Perhaps if she hadn't aborted that child she would have aborted my mom instead and my sister and I wouldn't be here. And if my mom has been the one aborted and that consequently prevented both my and my sister's birth, would that have been a triple murder in your eyes?
My aunt got pregnant twice as a teenager and in both cases had abortions, still at a time before legal and safe abortion. Later on she married my uncle who was unable to produce children and they together adopted 2 children who are now adults and I know and love as my cousins. The birth mother of one of her children was the maid of a neighbor she had who was pregnant and considered having an abortion and my told her that she wanted to adopt a 2nd child and promised to adopt the baby and take care of all of her medical needs during her pregnancy if she allowed my aunt to then adopt the baby.
Perhaps if my aunt had had the children as a teenager she would have struggled through life and never met my uncle, never chose adoption and the younger of her 2 children would have been aborted.
You could what if your life away. The fact is a growing blob of cells, has no emotions, no feeling, no awareness. There's no baby at the beginning stages of a pregnancy. Only the possible potential for a baby. The only life involved is the life of the living, breathing woman who is carrying the pregnancy, and it never ceases to amaze me how religious people can have such a blatant disregard for that life.
Exactly TA this is great post.

Location hidden

#224506 Jun 21, 2012
zootsuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently retired.
Reported for being a troll lol.

Location hidden

#224507 Jun 21, 2012
idk which story of yours is more unbelievable SW. Daughter gets preggers at 13 and now your mom tells you stories about old ladies having abortions. Sheesh.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#224508 Jun 21, 2012
in the lete 80s i got my g/freind pregnent,after 20 weeks she got a teblet off a doctor in hospital,this tablet kills the child and she had to give birth to a dead child,i still do not know if my child yas a boy or girl. to this day it still brakes my heart..thankfully latter in life i met someone,we had a son but he was 6 weeks premature..my young son fighting for life,,but this was a fight i new he would win,he did and now is 20 on sunday and going to be a father himself,, i,m so proud,,,
zootsuit

Butler, PA

#224509 Jun 21, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Give it a rest SUPERWILLY, good lord you're not even good at trolling. What old ladies sit around and talk about their abortions to employees and then those employees go home and tell their children about it?
I Just posted something to rattle cages, just an opinion board.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#224510 Jun 21, 2012
in the 80s it was ilegal to give ot these tablets after 12 weeks,so this doctor killed my child,remember it takes 2 too tango,but only the woman gets to make the choice of abbortion,this is wrong as my family wanted this child,she only had to wait 20 weeks,then if she wanted to run for the hills herself...i would have looked after my child with the help of my family,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 12 min discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 13 min discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 14 min discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min guest 673,284
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 184,622
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,189
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 445,811
More from around the web