There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
good wife

San Antonio, TX

#224105 Jun 7, 2012
functionalist wrote:
Eve was framed, framed! In many ways, not just at the garden either. She never asked to be impregnated by God. He took her virginity without permission... And she was a minor. That would be considered rape these days. Just making an observation. Just like all of you, I'm entitled to my opinion. Whether anyone asked or not. Thanks for letting me speak my mind America!! And thank goodness that we have freedom of religion too. Peace to all!
Eve? You got the wrong girl, bud.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Rolling Meadows, IL

#224106 Jun 7, 2012
Not sure what to make of this story...it's sad, but heart-warming at the same time...

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/dog-rescues-aband...

“ANYTHING to be HER EVERYTHING”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#224107 Jun 7, 2012
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>Eve? You got the wrong girl, bud.
I was wondering about that myself.......... How do you get the two mixed up lol?

Location hidden

#224108 Jun 7, 2012
functionalist wrote:
Eve was framed, framed! In many ways, not just at the garden either. She never asked to be impregnated by God. He took her virginity without permission... And she was a minor. That would be considered rape these days. Just making an observation. Just like all of you, I'm entitled to my opinion. Whether anyone asked or not. Thanks for letting me speak my mind America!! And thank goodness that we have freedom of religion too. Peace to all!
And at any rate, God can do WHATEVER HE PLEASES. But we're not here to discuss our religious persuasions........

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#224109 Jun 7, 2012
Metal 0-4 wrote:
<quoted text> And at any rate, God can do WHATEVER HE PLEASES. But we're not here to discuss our religious persuasions........
God can't defeat enemies if they have chariots of iron...

Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
Women are so DUMB

Eagle, ID

#224110 Jun 7, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-abortion is simply anti-abortion. People who don't want abortion legalised. They are not necessarily pro-life, since many of them approve of their governments multitude of wars and invasions, and care not for the multitude of children who starve to death throughout the world. When it comes to these issues it is "all in Gods plan".
Pro-existence people are people who want to see all babies being born. It's not necessarily pro-life, since many of these people don't care at all about the actual life of the growing child, whether they face neglect or abuse or are out on the streets etc. Such children merely exist, they do not have a life (ie. quality of life). But as long as they are born, the pro-existence people are happy.
Anti-choice people are spoken merely on matters of abortion. They want control over others wombs. They want control over what others should do with their pregnancy. They want to remove choice from the individual.
I've carried many babies. I'm not married yet so I don't have one of my own.
I am anti choice and I want control over no ones body!!! I simply want abortion controlled, not even remotely close to the same concept! I'm a woman with three pregnancies and three babies.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#224111 Jun 7, 2012
Women are so DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>I am anti choice and I want control over no ones body!!! I simply want abortion controlled, not even remotely close to the same concept! I'm a woman with three pregnancies and three babies.
It is none of your business what medical decisions any other person makes. End of story.
Don't like it? Too bad troll, too bad. You only get to decide for yourself.

Location hidden

#224112 Jun 7, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
God can't defeat enemies if they have chariots of iron...
Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
Point taken.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#224113 Jun 8, 2012
I was just reading on a Topix Politix poll that only 29% of those posting an opinion think the best way to prevent abortions is making them illegal. 69% polled think family planning/contraceptives are the best way. When society and the government mess with PP and funding, you're not helping reduce the numbers of abortions. Food for thought.
Ocean56

AOL

#224114 Jun 8, 2012
Women are so DUMB wrote:
I am anti choice and I want control over no ones body!!! I simply want abortion controlled, not even remotely close to the same concept! I'm a woman with three pregnancies and three babies.
Anti-choicers DO want control over women's bodies, whether they admit that or not. They -- and obviously you too -- want women FORCED to stay pregnant and give birth, even if it is against their will. So you DO want control over another woman's body. Own it.

As to your having "three pregnancies and three babies," so what? If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it is none of your business.
Orange County blues

Kissimmee, FL

#224115 Jun 8, 2012
Women are so DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>I am anti choice and I want control over no ones body!!! I simply want abortion controlled, not even remotely close to the same concept! I'm a woman with three pregnancies and three babies.
"Controlled" how? It's legal; therefore it is controlled within the confines of the law and to the extent that the law allows.

And if you think women should be denied the legal right to abortion, then you DO want control over the bodies of others.

You can "control" whether or not YOU choose to have an abortion since you have the right to control what you choose to do or not do with your OWN body; however, you have NO right to control the choices that anyone other than YOURSELF makes.

Location hidden

#224116 Jun 8, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>"Controlled" how? It's legal; therefore it is controlled within the confines of the law and to the extent that the law allows.
And if you think women should be denied the legal right to abortion, then you DO want control over the bodies of others.
You can "control" whether or not YOU choose to have an abortion since you have the right to control what you choose to do or not do with your OWN body; however, you have NO right to control the choices that anyone other than YOURSELF makes.
Really, the trolls are getting dumber every day.

Philadelphia, PA

#224117 Jun 8, 2012
Women are so DUMB wrote:
Mind your own genitals and keep your mind off mine, you Forced Birth Pervert.
Orange County blues

Kissimmee, FL

#224118 Jun 8, 2012
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Really, the trolls are getting dumber every day.
And that they are is just further confirmation that nothing is impossible!

;-)

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#224119 Jun 8, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
A child of 12 or 13 is not going to be interested in having sex unless there are some significant reasons for it. Reasons like: SERIOUS problems in the home (lack of love, abuse, neglect, etc), or she was selling herself for drug money (again, due to serious problems in the home environment) or something along similar lines. However, there is one other possibility: the child is developmentally disabled, and is mentally incapable of recognizing the inappropriateness of having sex at such an early age. And in THAT case, the child should have had 24 hour surveilance by a parent or a responsible AND TRAINED teacher.
So, either you failed to provide proper supervision for a child that required it, or you provided such a bad home environment that she felt she had no choice but to seek affection in inappropriate ways.
Nice judgemental attitude there bucco!
Orange County blues

Kissimmee, FL

#224120 Jun 8, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "judgmental" about stating that there is something very wrong with 13 year old CHILDREN having sex and to add insult to injury, getting pregnant??

Call this judging all you want; there is something very wrong with YOU if you don't see that 13 year olds having sex speaks volumes about underlying emotional issues as well as other issues as well.

And there is also something very wrong with BABIES- such as a 13 year old truly is- having BABIES.

I judge you to be NOT wired right if you don't see that.

#224121 Jun 8, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
I was just reading on a Topix Politix poll that only 29% of those posting an opinion think the best way to prevent abortions is making them illegal. 69% polled think family planning/contraceptives are the best way. When society and the government mess with PP and funding, you're not helping reduce the numbers of abortions. Food for thought.
Worth repeating!

#224122 Jun 8, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently, I am studying child development. Twelve year old's simply do not engage in sex without something unusual going on. If stating the facts is being "judgmental" then I am fine with that.
FrescGerman

Scarsdale, NY

#224123 Jun 8, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't say anything of the sort, there is a huge difference between a person already born, being unwanted and unable to care for themselves and knowing they are unwanted (which is what you are referring to)than an embryo or a fetus that is not a member of society and doesn't have the ability to know anything.
I do agree, but the point you made further validates my argument, we do not kill people who are not able function in society or care for themselves at all, such as drug addicts or criminals. Why should we kill those who haven't gotten the chance to contribute, positively or otherwise, to society.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#224124 Jun 8, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently, I am studying child development. Twelve year old's simply do not engage in sex without something unusual going on. If stating the facts is being "judgmental" then I am fine with that.
You are providing a psychological diagnosis without a license. That, my friend is illegal and can be prosecuted.

Not just judgemental, illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 650,839
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 971,899
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min -Mr Mxyzptlk- 56,466
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 8 min Johnny 214
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 15 min danny london 118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min bad bob 182,994
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min WasteWater 2,363
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Nacked Truth 45,015
More from around the web