There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
LightForce

Warren, MI

#221968 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
Can two people have a good relationship without having sex?
Yes.
Sex is not the only way people let each other know they care. People demonstrate love by being there for each other, solving problems together, sharing hard times as well as good times, helping each other grow, and being patient with each other.
This is true for people of all ages. Young people have a lot of good reasons to postpone or go without sex. The truth is that only about half of high school students have ever had intercourse and the average age when people start having sex is age 17. Even once they start having sex, most teens don't have sex frequently. So it's "normal" to wait till you're older to have sex.
We all have friends we love but do not sexually desire. Sometimes we may sexually desire someone but do not feel ready to have sex. And sex often becomes less important for people because of illness, medication, or other life circumstances. People in these situations rely on non-sexual intimacy to keep their relationships meaningful and enjoyable.
Deciding whether and when to have sex requires a lot of thought from you and your partner. It can be difficult to communicate about differences in expectations about sex. But when it comes to relationships, everyone has the right to set boundaries and have those boundaries respected. If you don't feel comfortable engaging in oral, anal, or vaginal sex with your partner, you shouldn't be pressured into it.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/info-for-tee...
Geez, funny how I don't see any "You should have sex! Lots of sex! Lots of unprotected, disease-filled sex so we can chop your babies out of your bellies!"
LightForce, you're an absolute moron.
You must have a special hookup because I can't even click on that link.

But regardless, we do know that abortion is their moneymaker, and comprises over half of the income they recieve from their health facilities. I would like to see this country start funding more non-abortion health clinics instead.

The proof is in the pudding, whether I'm a moron or not.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

West Bloomfield, MI

#221969 May 16, 2012
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
People have sex – always have and always will. People will always have abortions too. The real problem withh PP is that they rely on abortion money to fund their operation. What's wrong with telling teenagers that they should wait until they are in a committed relationship before they have sex, and not just handing out condoms like they are some kind of balloon or something. That's telling the kids “hey, you can do this – see how easy it is, and you won't get pregnant”.
And just try to get any info on PP website. Most of their links don't even work – you would have to call them for the simplest information if you needed it. Why not emphasize the part about being in a committed relationship? Maybe because they don't care because they want to do abortions – it's their buisiness. Is sending your child into the world with a condom and a birth control pill, instead of the right values to be able to make the right decisions really the best way to deal with it? I would do both, but I would stress the good values.
I also think that we would do better as a country by funding health centers that don't specialize in abortion, and if there was a need for it , the patient could be sent to one.
I'm going to go ahead and call you an outright liar. I've spent the last three days thoroughly going over PP's website and have had absolute no trouble with any of their links, especially those links dedicated to ADOPTION, which you insisted they didn't offer. You're a liar and that's one of the worst things to be because in means you have no honor and no credibility.

Proof that they rely on abortion money? Considering 97% of their services are not related to abortion? I'll wait patiently for proof that does not come from a biased resource.

They DO tell teenagers to wait - if they are not ready to have sex. They emphasize every conceivable alternative to sex, but allow people to make up their own minds because we don't live in Nazi Germany and as someone who apparently engaged in premarital sex himself, you know damn well that someone will do what they want regardless. Handing out condoms to kids does not encourage or discourage them from having sex. I had condoms for years when I was a teenager. I never once used them and there sat - easily accessible. It allows people, not just kids, to make smart decisions when and IF they do decide to have sex. That you cannot understand the benefit of that is not surprising to me. When I was at PP there are pamphlets among pamphlets dedicated to non-sexual activity. One was a 101 ways to make love without having sex. Geez, so much for their pro-sex/pro-abortion agenda!

Planned Parenthood, although having the word "parent" in its title, is not the parent of any kids entering their doors and adults are capable of making their own decisions. Were you taught those same values? Furthermore, I was in a committed relationship, was taking birth control and still became pregnant. Now what? I couldn't afford health insurance at the time and went to PP. I continued to go to PP because I could get gynecological exams and birth control. Notice what I said there? I actually went into a PP...unlike you, who knows nothing about the services they provide.

I would LOVE to be able to trust that my stepdaughter isn't going to have sex until she's in a committed, stable relationship and ready to take on the consequences of having sex. We have instilled in her those values...but we can't keep her chained to her bed and we can't follow her every second of every day. Obviously from you own experience, you know that premarital sex amongst young people is going to occur. There is nothing that will stop that. The BEST thing is to arm them with the knowledge to protect themselves. That's what a responsible parent would do - not bury their head in the sand and think, "Not my kid." Good thing you gave yours away.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221970 May 16, 2012
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a special hookup because I can't even click on that link.
But regardless, we do know that abortion is their moneymaker, and comprises over half of the income they recieve from their health facilities. I would like to see this country start funding more non-abortion health clinics instead.
The proof is in the pudding, whether I'm a moron or not.
No, I just know how to use the internet.

You don't know anything. Prove that over 90% of their income comes from abortion. I want to see you procure their financial statements and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they make the majority of their income from a service that only accounts for a small fraction of the services they offer.

This country has non-abortion health clinics. I'm sure they even get grant and other federal monies to fund their services. Planned Parenthood would still exist and be a legitimate business.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221971 May 16, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're typically wrong.
When are you going to provide the scientific data that proves fetuses have brain activity prior to 25 weeks of gestation? You said I was incorrect, so I would like to see the information that proves it so.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#221972 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
Yet another example of how LightForce and all these other blithering idiots are wrong...
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topic...
Geez, an entire section devoted to - GASP - adoption on Planned Parenthood's website! And here I thought they just wanted to suck out little babies!
The links on that page don't work either, you must have a direct hookup.

I noticed though in your last article about PP that they did not mention anything about the relationship between having sex and having babies, like they don't want you to relate the two together. Do you think that that is a good thing to be teaching young people. It sounded like they were actually promoting sex in their own deceptive kind of way. That's just what I noticed.

I know you will say that anybody knows that sex and babies are related, but it seems to me like that idea should be strongly reinforced in young peoples minds.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#221973 May 16, 2012
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
People have sex – always have and always will. People will always have abortions too. The real problem withh PP is that they rely on abortion money to fund their operation.
Really? PP's federal budget is 1.1 billion, you're telling me that they spent 1.1 billion all on free abortions?
LightForce wrote:
What's wrong with telling teenagers that they should wait until they are in a committed relationship before they have sex, and not just handing out condoms like they are some kind of balloon or something. That's telling the kids “hey, you can do this – see how easy it is, and you won't get pregnant”.
You have been inside a PP and heard them say this? There is absolutely nothing wrong with teaching abstinence, but your first sentence in your post clearly shows you realize "People have sex – always have and always will". What is wrong with handing out condoms?
LightForce wrote:
And just try to get any info on PP website. Most of their links don't even work – you would have to call them for the simplest information if you needed it. Why not emphasize the part about being in a committed relationship? Maybe because they don't care because they want to do abortions – it's their buisiness.
Evidently you haven't been to a PP site in quite a while. Every link worked for me. You claimed "most" don't. You also claimed they don't emphasize about being in a committed relationship. Yet this is what I pulled off from a PP website.
How can I know when I’m ready?
There are many important things to consider when deciding whether you’re ready for sex, including
your personal values and goals
your feelings about the kinds of emotional and physical risks you are willing to take
whether this is something you really want to do or if it's something your partner is pushing you into
what sort of relationship you want to have with the person you have sex with.
And there more about values and goals, etc.
LightForce wrote:
Is sending your child into the world with a condom and a birth control pill, instead of the right values to be able to make the right decisions really the best way to deal with it? I would do both, but I would stress the good values.
There isn't one of us with a grown child that hasn't stressed good values, and like you, we would still want them to protect themselves.
LightForce wrote:
I also think that we would do better as a country by funding health centers that don't specialize in abortion, and if there was a need for it , the patient could be sent to one.
PP does not speacialize in anything but affordable health care in reproductive health, sex education, and family planning.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221974 May 16, 2012
Wow...this looks familiar...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Location hidden

#221975 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to go ahead and call you an outright liar. I've spent the last three days thoroughly going over PP's website and have had absolute no trouble with any of their links, especially those links dedicated to ADOPTION, which you insisted they didn't offer. You're a liar and that's one of the worst things to be because in means you have no honor and no credibility.
Proof that they rely on abortion money? Considering 97% of their services are not related to abortion? I'll wait patiently for proof that does not come from a biased resource.
They DO tell teenagers to wait - if they are not ready to have sex. They emphasize every conceivable alternative to sex, but allow people to make up their own minds because we don't live in Nazi Germany and as someone who apparently engaged in premarital sex himself, you know damn well that someone will do what they want regardless. Handing out condoms to kids does not encourage or discourage them from having sex. I had condoms for years when I was a teenager. I never once used them and there sat - easily accessible. It allows people, not just kids, to make smart decisions when and IF they do decide to have sex. That you cannot understand the benefit of that is not surprising to me. When I was at PP there are pamphlets among pamphlets dedicated to non-sexual activity. One was a 101 ways to make love without having sex. Geez, so much for their pro-sex/pro-abortion agenda!
Planned Parenthood, although having the word "parent" in its title, is not the parent of any kids entering their doors and adults are capable of making their own decisions. Were you taught those same values? Furthermore, I was in a committed relationship, was taking birth control and still became pregnant. Now what? I couldn't afford health insurance at the time and went to PP. I continued to go to PP because I could get gynecological exams and birth control. Notice what I said there? I actually went into a PP...unlike you, who knows nothing about the services they provide.
I would LOVE to be able to trust that my stepdaughter isn't going to have sex until she's in a committed, stable relationship and ready to take on the consequences of having sex. We have instilled in her those values...but we can't keep her chained to her bed and we can't follow her every second of every day. Obviously from you own experience, you know that premarital sex amongst young people is going to occur. There is nothing that will stop that. The BEST thing is to arm them with the knowledge to protect themselves. That's what a responsible parent would do - not bury their head in the sand and think, "Not my kid." Good thing you gave yours away.
Worked fine for me too, I was looking at the same info you were.

Location hidden

#221977 May 16, 2012
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed though in your last article about PP that they did not mention anything about the relationship between having sex and having babies, like they don't want you to relate the two together. Do you think that that is a good thing to be teaching young people. It sounded like they were actually promoting sex in their own deceptive kind of way. That's just what I noticed.
I know you will say that anybody knows that sex and babies are related, but it seems to me like that idea should be strongly reinforced in young peoples minds.
Wow, PLANNED PARENTHOOD doesn't give you a clue?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221978 May 16, 2012
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...now I know you're nuts...accusing me of some conspiracy relationship with Planned Parenthood? Wow...you're off your rocker. It's called having a good computer and internet. Look into it.

Would you like me to take time to post the entire site? I specifically posted parts of their site that you were adamant didn't exist - that they don't encourage abstinence and don't discuss adoption. But don't worry, I'll find you more proof that you're wrong. It's been working pretty well for me so far and you look like a lying jackass.

Again, I think you're proving yourself very short-sighted by assuming only young teenagers affiliate themselves with Planned Parenthood. I was 29 and four years into my relationship...I wouldn't call myself a child. Stop being so stupid.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221979 May 16, 2012
"Any sex play that allows semen to enter the vagina could lead to pregnancy. If you do not want to get pregnant or cause a pregnancy, be sure to use birth control."

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topic...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221980 May 16, 2012
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you are just yanking me. I said 50%. Look it up!!!!!
I won't do it for you. But if you continue with your nonsense I will have come over to West Bloomfield and tan your hide.
I could say anything and insist it to be true.

Um...LF engages in homosexual sex on a regular basis. There! It's fact...know why? Cause I said so!

The burden of proof is on you, dear. If you're going to continually insist that it's 50%, then prove it. Otherwise, you're lying and misrepresenting reality and that makes you a liar. And I stand by my comment - liars are among the worst people in our society.

Go to WB all you want, crazy stalker. I don't live there. Btw, reported for insinuating stalking and violence against me.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#221981 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to provide the scientific data that proves fetuses have brain activity prior to 25 weeks of gestation? You said I was incorrect, so I would like to see the information that proves it so.
James Gill

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221982 May 16, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
James Gill
Did he report having any brain activity or memories?
LightForce

Warren, MI

#221983 May 16, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? PP's federal budget is 1.1 billion, you're telling me that they spent 1.1 billion all on free abortions?
<quoted text>You have been inside a PP and heard them say this? There is absolutely nothing wrong with teaching abstinence, but your first sentence in your post clearly shows you realize "People have sex – always have and always will". What is wrong with handing out condoms?
<quoted text>Evidently you haven't been to a PP site in quite a while. Every link worked for me. You claimed "most" don't. You also claimed they don't emphasize about being in a committed relationship. Yet this is what I pulled off from a PP website.
How can I know when I’m ready?
There are many important things to consider when deciding whether you’re ready for sex, including
your personal values and goals
your feelings about the kinds of emotional and physical risks you are willing to take
whether this is something you really want to do or if it's something your partner is pushing you into
what sort of relationship you want to have with the person you have sex with.
And there more about values and goals, etc.
<quoted text>There isn't one of us with a grown child that hasn't stressed good values, and like you, we would still want them to protect themselves.
<quoted text>PP does not speacialize in anything but affordable health care in reproductive health, sex education, and family planning.
1.1 billion is their total assets, half of which come from taxpyers, but over half of their income from their health centers are from abortions. You need to look up the stats if you are interested.

Although I have been on several pages on the PP website, none of the links in the middle of the page work for me, and I know some about websites, because I have built some. You can try it and let me know what happens, but I think they must have took a crap.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#221984 May 16, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
James Gill
Cause we DO know that people can exist without brain activity with medical assistance...so I'm curious how you know he had actual brain activity and would have known if he was being "murdered." By the way, when I said people who are being murdered know they're being murdered, you replied, "So do babies." That was a slip on your part - as you've always insisted that you never refer to abortion as murder, but in that statement, you inferred with your "so do babies" that the implication is that babies know they're being murdered.

Location hidden

#221985 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he report having any brain activity or memories?
Does any infant? He obviously had enough brain activity to survive, then grow into a healthy child.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#221986 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say anything and insist it to be true.
Um...LF engages in homosexual sex on a regular basis. There! It's fact...know why? Cause I said so!
The burden of proof is on you, dear. If you're going to continually insist that it's 50%, then prove it. Otherwise, you're lying and misrepresenting reality and that makes you a liar. And I stand by my comment - liars are among the worst people in our society.
Go to WB all you want, crazy stalker. I don't live there. Btw, reported for insinuating stalking and violence against me.
Your just antagonizing because you think it's funny, but if I show you the proof it would mean nothing to you. So find it yourself. You already know it's the truth anyway because you already looked it up..

I don't like liars either, and I have never lied. But you continually are either just in a daze or have Alzheimers.

Location hidden

#221987 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause we DO know that people can exist without brain activity with medical assistance...so I'm curious how you know he had actual brain activity and would have known if he was being "murdered." By the way, when I said people who are being murdered know they're being murdered, you replied, "So do babies." That was a slip on your part - as you've always insisted that you never refer to abortion as murder, but in that statement, you inferred with your "so do babies" that the implication is that babies know they're being murdered.
No, it was referring to dying.

Of course, focusing on that draws attention from your failed argument, so have at it.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#221988 May 16, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for impersonating a Human Being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min old_moose 31,477
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 687,393
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min speedyj1992 987,394
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 45 min HFCS - What It Is 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,492
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 4 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 6 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web