There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Orange County blues

Kissimmee, FL

#218274 Apr 29, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun with Norman Bates, who believes a boys best friend is Topix.
Later OCB-
have a good day!
Yep- you too- I'm about outta here myself- Happy Sunday!

;-)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#218275 Apr 29, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text> Nit-picking- or more accurately put, anal-retentive.
Nit-picking? HA! It blows your entire position out of the water.

Location hidden

#218276 Apr 29, 2012
<quoted text>I've never seen the Great Wall of China either, but I am very well versed on it.
And because I never raised children, that means I know nothing about children, about what goes into raising children or child neglect?
Yeah- you're REAL bright.....
And uh....considering that as a male, you could never be pregnant, it's not happening to you and YOUR body, and since it is NOT your body, it's NOT your business.
I love it when you display two conflicting statements in the same post.

First, you're an expert on how other people raise their children, even thought you support killing them before they are born thus will never be a parent. THEN, you judge another's parenting, something you'll never experience.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Location hidden

#218277 Apr 29, 2012
<quoted text>You're boring. Any logic you have or employ is circular at best, but really- you're one of the most illogical posters I've ever come across on Topix.
WOW.
Translation: You got caught lying again, so you'll stomp your feet and cry loudly, hoping nobody will notice.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#218278 Apr 29, 2012
<quoted text>LOL!! Ms. Magazine??? OMG- ROFFLMAO!!!
Oh- how you can make an ASS out of yourself with your MORONIC ASSumptions!!!
And the "truth" of the BUY-BULL has been proven over and over again????
That makes about as much sense as saying it's been proven over and over again that the moon really IS made out of green cheese!
Please- and given that it IS Sunday morning, why are you here instead of in church hearing that "truth" you believe to be TRUTH?
LOL!!!
The actual truth has to be proven over time. Really, how many editions of Ms do you have in your house - including stored in boxes in your basement, attic, bathroom magazine racks, lying on floors, coffee tables, etc.?

I don't see what green cheese has to do with the Bible. There has to be some basis for a real belief. Since the Bible has been around for about 5,000 years, it is the most credible source to refer to when explainig your own experiences - assuming of course that you can even understand what It is saying. You can choose to believe It, or you can choose to believe a lie. In my life it is simply proven by my own experiences coupled with my knowledge of the Bible.

Do you think that all Christians have to be in church on Sunday morning. Are you at every Wicca meeting?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

West Bloomfield, MI

#218279 Apr 29, 2012
Life is Precious wrote:
Abortion: The Silent Holocaust
----------
Why is abortion morally wrong?
Abortion is morally wrong because it is morally wrong to murder a person made in the image and likeness of God (Gen.9:5-6; Exo.20:13; 21:12,14,22-23; 23:7; Lev.24:17; Num.35:31; Deut.5:17; 27:25).
From the moment of conception, an unborn baby is a distinct person made in the image and likeness of God. God forms a person in the womb, not a non-person.(Job 10:8-12; 31:15; 34:19; Psalm 139:12-19; Isa.49:1,5).
David was a person from the moment of his conception (Psalm 51:5). Jeremiah was a person from the moment of his conception (Jer.1:5). Job was a person from the moment of his conception (Job 3:3). John the Baptist was a person while in his mother's womb (Luke 1:13-17,39-44). The Lord Jesus Christ was a person while in Mary's womb (Mat.1:18-25). God calls some people to His future service while they are yet in the womb (Isa.49:1,5; Jer.1:5; Luke 1:13-17; Gal.1:15-16).
In the New Testament, the same Greek word, brephos, is used to describe an unborn baby inside the womb as is used to describe a person outside the womb (Luke 1:41,44; 2:12,16; 18:15; Acts 7:19; 17:28-29; II Tim.3:15; I Peter 2:2).
continued in this link.Of course prodeathers will say this is biased.So save your breath,I do not care.
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/abortion.html
Your god has no bearing on this argument. Your god and those beliefs belong to you and others who believe like you do...no one else. Look into freedom of religion and separation of church and state sweetheart.

If you can't argue w/o bringing "god" into the mix, then shut up.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218280 Apr 29, 2012
<quoted text>And you jumped on here first thing on a Sunday morning rather than spending that time with your "family" because........
This ought to be good.....
I'm doubting the existence of this "family." This bastard is living in his mama's basement and has nothing better to do.

His "charity event" probably consisted of a LAN party at his other friends' house who also have no lives.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218281 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistaken. That's become a recurring theme for you.
You get caught in one lie, then go right ahead and deliver another, more general one.
Stay classy
I guess, by your own standards, you have no argument since you're choosing to focus strictly on the person.

Hahaha...silly bastard. Oh, I realize I must've hit a nerve with that one. What's wrong? Truth hurt?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218282 Apr 29, 2012
Really -- SMDH wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question. Let me try again.
<quoted text>
I'm waiting.
He doesn't answer questions posed to him that he knows will expose him as a fraud. He's been out-debated by everyone on here. Now all he has is "I'm smart, you're not" responses and attacks on characters, which, by his own standards, are what people do when they don't have a true argument.

This guy is hilarious!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218283 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nit-picking? HA! It blows your entire position out of the water.
Still no argument, huh? You're really embarrassing yourself on here.

Bastards are used to embarrassment though, huh?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218284 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you display two conflicting statements in the same post.
First, you're an expert on how other people raise their children, even thought you support killing them before they are born thus will never be a parent. THEN, you judge another's parenting, something you'll never experience.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.
If anyone would know anything about hypocrisy, it'd definitely be you. Your posts are filled with it.

You: Aw...you're picking on me! Must not have anything to offer other than insults! You can't even...uh...uh...ARGUE"

A few posts later:

"Uh...uh...you're dumb! Yeah! And you're lazy! Yeah! You didn't go to no college! Uh...uh...what's wrong? You got no argument???"

Silly bastard.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218285 Apr 29, 2012
Today is another day of freedom in this country. Just like yesterday and just like tomorrow, today women are able to choose what's best for themselves and make decisions regarding their own bodies. We don't live a tyrannical nation where women are forced to bring pregnancies to term if they don't want to be mothers, aren't able to provide for a child or for any reason they choose.

Thank goodness we live in America where millions of people believe in personal freedom and will continue the cycle.

Location hidden

#218286 Apr 29, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess, by your own standards, you have no argument since you're choosing to focus strictly on the person.
Hahaha...silly bastard. Oh, I realize I must've hit a nerve with that one. What's wrong? Truth hurt?
Discounting her argument based on her established pattern of lying and being wrong is a little different given the fact that she hasn't provided an argument TO discount.

I understand this discussion is over your head. I'm willing to help you along to a point, though.

Location hidden

#218287 Apr 29, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no argument, huh? You're really embarrassing yourself on here.
Bastards are used to embarrassment though, huh?
What was I saying before? Oh yeah.

No argument. Focusing on the poster. Lies and insults.

Yep. You've got nothing.

Location hidden

#218288 Apr 29, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know anything about hypocrisy, it'd definitely be you. Your posts are filled with it.
You: Aw...you're picking on me! Must not have anything to offer other than insults! You can't even...uh...uh...ARGUE"
A few posts later:
"Uh...uh...you're dumb! Yeah! And you're lazy! Yeah! You didn't go to no college! Uh...uh...what's wrong? You got no argument???"
Silly bastard.
Ooops. More lies.

That's probably why the pro-death crowd always loses this debate.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218290 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Discounting her argument based on her established pattern of lying and being wrong is a little different given the fact that she hasn't provided an argument TO discount.
I understand this discussion is over your head. I'm willing to help you along to a point, though.
Of course you don't think she has an argument...you think you're the only one with an argument. I hate to break this to you, but if someone opposes what you say, that is an argument. Poor guy...held back by such an inability to see past himself.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218291 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was I saying before? Oh yeah.
No argument. Focusing on the poster. Lies and insults.
Yep. You've got nothing.
Like you accused someone of having no degree when they do? Yep...lies and insults is your game. Glad we got that out in the open.

I LOVE how much I bother you!:-P

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218292 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops. More lies.
That's probably why the pro-death crowd always loses this debate.
Ooooooooh...can tell I really gotcha on this one.

Btw, how can we lose this debate? Abortion is legal. Seems to me there's no issue of winning or losing when the very thing we believe in, which is choice, is legal.

Sorry, Charlie. You've lost this one.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

West Bloomfield, MI

#218293 Apr 29, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Display your ability to kill unborn babies like a county fair trophy. Something to be proud of.
Fortunately, that will change someday. I'm sorry that bothers you so much.
So you think that something that has been around for ages will change? You must be new here. Pat. Pat. Pat.

Location hidden

#218295 Apr 29, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you accused someone of having no degree when they do? Yep...lies and insults is your game. Glad we got that out in the open.
I LOVE how much I bother you!:-P
Really? You've seen her degree?

Again, more lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 22 min Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 2 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 122
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 4 hr Zack17almos 18 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 hr TrumpTheRetard 41,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web