There is Everything Wrong with Abortion
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#217674 Apr 27, 2012
There was nothing stupid nor insulting about my post asking you why I should NOT have an abortion if I were to become pregnant. Why can't you answer it? Just more deflection on your part. You're the one who insulted me in reply to the post.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That I don't respond to stupid, insulting posts?
Yeah. Not usually. Sometimes it's fun to point out the idiocy, though. Particularly when it's just so blatantly wrong it makes you feel sorry for the person who posted it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Walled Lake, MI

#217675 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby's aren't people?
Huh. Guess that clears your conscience when you abort them.
You also haven't answered my question about what else you do to stop/prevent abortion. Why do you find it so difficult to answer these questions?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#217676 Apr 27, 2012
Won't happen. And the restrictions were put on late term abortions. A woman can still legally obtain an early term abortion for whatever reason she wants. And it's none of your business, is legal and will forever remain legal.
Too bad they don't criminalize stupidity. You'd be behind bars for life.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Back on topic. Since abortion became legal, laws have been passed to put more and more restrictions on abortion. Hopefully soon it will be criminalized

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#217677 Apr 27, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
And I've shown with many other sources that a fetus is not a baby. Simple logic. Something you don't understand and didn't learn in elementary school. You are so transparent when you're painted into a corner. You were the one who brought up the word "criminal", not me. I just brought up what you accused us of. You accused us of murder. And you called us criminals and baby killers. THAT IS FACT WHICH I HAVE PROVEN. LOL<quoted text>
No you haven't. A fetus, by definition, is an unborn baby.

Location hidden

#217678 Apr 27, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
What's the matter? Have no real reply? Have nothing up your sleeve, or you don't want to lie anymore? I'm not projecting a thing. I've already pointed out your projection last night. You are the KING of projection. And lies. And lets not forget reporting.
Now, tell me why I should abide by your wishes and remain pregnant if I were to become so.<quoted text>
Because you shouldn't be able to kill a baby because it's convenient for you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Walled Lake, MI

#217679 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have feelings for the baby's right to the life that was created. I think it's disgusting that we allow women to kill unborn babies simply because they aren't convenient.
So if you have such disgust for this fact, what are you doing about it? Besides sitting on forums and replying "reported" or ignoring otherwise reasonable questions?

How do you help women find their pregnancies more convenient? Because you know what they say - if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So what are you doing to further this cause?

Location hidden

#217680 Apr 27, 2012
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also haven't answered my question about what else you do to stop/prevent abortion. Why do you find it so difficult to answer these questions?
Because it's irrelevant. It's deflection. This is a discussion on abortion. It's not an activist page.

You only ask a question that has nothing to do with the topic because your argument is so poor you have to focus on me personally instead of it.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#217681 Apr 27, 2012
You have been the troll here, calling people criminals and baby killers, uneducated, ignorant and so on. You resort to insults when your argument loses. You can't answer questions regarding the topic without insults. I just reply the same way I've been treated. You want to be treated with respect, then earn it. Don't call me a criminal and baby killer and a liar. I could have had you banned a long time ago, I just don't find you that important to waste my time reporting all of your trolling posts. I may think twice next time you call me a baby killer however.
How are those twins of yours doing? You sure haven't spent much time with them, have you?
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no real reply to a stupid accusation of me being on welfare? No. I don't have a reply to that. it's stupid, baseless, and adds nothing to the discussion.
I've grown used to it, though. Virtually every person here who supports killing unborn babies has had their argument fall apart and resorted to trolling and insults. One person was banned for it, and is likely to be banned again.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Walled Lake, MI

#217682 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the sense you used it. YOU said I accused you of committing a crime. I readily agree that killing unborn babies is typically legal today. I've never accused you of breaking the law. I accused you of supporting the killing of unborn babies, a perfectly legal act, until we change it.
Which, according to the logic and reasoning I have provided in previous posts that you can't/won't respond to, we know will never happen.

Location hidden

#217683 Apr 27, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
I've proven you a liar. There is no formed heart at 5 weeks. Like you said you saw. I'm not trying to help you at all. You're BEYOND help. I don't think going back to school will even help you now.<quoted text>
No, you proved you're wrong, again. The link YOU posted as evidence also stated the heart forms at 5 weeks and the heartbeat can be seen.
STILL OCB

Kissimmee, FL

#217684 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no real reply to a stupid accusation of me being on welfare? No. I don't have a reply to that. it's stupid, baseless, and adds nothing to the discussion.
I've grown used to it, though. Virtually every person here who supports killing unborn babies has had their argument fall apart and resorted to trolling and insults. One person was banned for it, and is likely to be banned again.
Fall apart? I just posted links to you showing that I AGREE with you about the beauty of America.

Did you miss them?

Here's one of them- you should be able to find the others with no problem since I just posted them a few minutes ago, and unlike you, I would never tell you that you can't read; it's obvious you can since you are responding to posts here.

So.....maybe in YOUR case, it's NOT a case of "Why Johnny CAN'T read", but more a case of "Why Johnny WON'T read".....

Just sayin'.......

"The Right to Abortion
In Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973), the Supreme Court found a fundamental right of privacy under the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. The Court interpreted this right to cover women seeking to terminate their pregnancies, but only before a fetus is viable outside the womb. This period is generally the first trimester of a pregnancy. Accordingly, the government must justify any limit it places on abortions by providing a compelling state interest. Once a fetus is viable outside of the womb, the state's compelling interest in preventing abortion and protecting the life of the mother outweighs a mother's personal autonomy.

While states cannot prohibit abortions during the first trimester, they can regulate abortions within that state as long as the restrictions do not create an "undue burden" on a woman's ability to obtain an abortion. Courts then often have to decide which limitations constitute an undue burden. For example, courts have held that a requirement for a 24-hour waiting period for an abortion is not an undue burden, nor is a requirement that abortions be performed by licensed physicians. Courts have struck down spousal consent and notification laws as unconstitutional, but have permitted some parental notification regulations. Also, courts have ruled that the right to abortion is an individual privacy right, and the government does not have to provide or pay for abortions."

http://www.justia.com/constitutional-law/docs...
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#217685 Apr 27, 2012
I can't help it if you ignored the post with about 5 links and definitions. There is no such thing as an unborn baby.
And just more of your juvenile tactics. "No you haven't. Yes I have. Prove it. I didn't say that. I'm telling on you." Classic.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't. A fetus, by definition, is an unborn baby.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Walled Lake, MI

#217686 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the corner? You've established you don't even understand the topic you discuss. Seriously. I'm consistently amazed at the lack of education attained by people who think it's perfectly ok to kill unborn babies.
I'm amazed at the lack of conviction for people who think women who don't want children should be forced to have those children. I'm amazed that people want these children to be born into abusive lives. I'm amazed that people who apparently have so much conviction about this fact, do nothing to help these children once their born because it's not "their responsibility."
STILL OCB

Kissimmee, FL

#217687 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you define "convenient" for each and every person?

Or are we to assume that what YOU perceive as "convenient" is an absolute perception not only where YOU are concerned, but where the entire world is concerned?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#217688 Apr 27, 2012
Nothing to do with convenience on my part. It has everything to do with health and life or death situations. Care to try again? Because if I could get pregnant and carry one without medical issues, I would so love to have another child.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Walled Lake, MI

#217689 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes when talking to really slow people, you have to repeat yourself many times before they get it. Repetition is a great learning tool.
This is true, so I'll repeat my question to you: Why won't you adopt a few children? You have money, right? You can provide stability and a supposedly loving home, right? You believe that children shouldn't be aborted and if the woman doesn't want it or is abusive/neglectful that the child should be taken from her and placed in foster care where it will wait for a loving family to adopt him or her. So, why don't you adopt a child or two? You have the financial means and you believe this is what must happen, so why aren't you out there trying to make a difference in the lives of these children?
STILL OCB

Kissimmee, FL

#217690 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's irrelevant. It's deflection. This is a discussion on abortion. It's not an activist page.
You only ask a question that has nothing to do with the topic because your argument is so poor you have to focus on me personally instead of it.
Deflection? You were asked a specific question about ABORTION.

"You also haven't answered my question about what else you do to stop/prevent abortion. Why do you find it so difficult to answer these questions?"

So how is that deflection?

And you have made it clear that you are an "activist" in your quest to force women to remain pregnant against their will in order to be forced to give birth against their will to babies they do not want and do not love.

Her question had EVERYTHING to do with the topic.

And your response to her focused on HER personally because......you were DEFLECTING.

So why WON'T you answer the question?

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#217691 Apr 27, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
There was nothing stupid nor insulting about my post asking you why I should NOT have an abortion if I were to become pregnant. Why can't you answer it? Just more deflection on your part. You're the one who insulted me in reply to the post.<quoted text>
Buck pleads the 5th, feigns selective blindness or plays hopscotch on any post which might make him actually work at legitimately debating his position.
It's all smoke and mirrors, threats, insults.
He's got nothing but a big mouth, a big ego and a big problem with women.

Did you ever notice that some of the most adament male supporters of anti choice give you the feeling that probably no woman in her right mind would want to have sex with them?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#217692 Apr 27, 2012
Not to mention that I provided a link to where he called us criminals. Actually used that word. He kind of answered my question, though the answer wasn't really relevant to the question or scenario I posed.
His lack of answers screams volumes about what he's really all about. I think he likes to post just to see his words in print on the internet. He must not get very much attention at home. He searches for it on here.
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which, according to the logic and reasoning I have provided in previous posts that you can't/won't respond to, we know will never happen.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Walled Lake, MI

#217693 Apr 27, 2012
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That I don't respond to stupid, insulting posts?
Yeah. Not usually. Sometimes it's fun to point out the idiocy, though. Particularly when it's just so blatantly wrong it makes you feel sorry for the person who posted it.
My posts to you are neither of those. I've never insulted you or been stupid in any of my questions towards you. I've asked you legitimate questions that you ignore. I've brought forth logical and reasonable answers that you can't debate. I've also pointed out where you misspoke by saying there is no such thing as an "unborn" child...gave you definitions and everything. So, maybe if you feel that some posts aren't worth responding to because they have no merit/value/sustenance/etc. then you should try responding to posts that actually provide some evidence to the contrary of your beliefs/posts/assertions/specu lations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 min vanhalen 36
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Lbj 106,066
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min old school 650,043
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 20 min ChromiuMan 6,078
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min old school 44,933
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min Buck Crick 55,974
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web